Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

known said: Alright ladies, I'm a lady myself and I need advice. This is going to be a ridiculous post but bare with me.

I'm traditionally married to my husband but we are not legally married. I'm 20 and he's 22. We've been married for a year now but been together for 2 years.
We were in a long distance relationship, and I ran away to be with him. In my culture, when a woman runs away to be with a man, it automatically pronounces that the couples are to be married to one another, and that's what happened to us. We were young, in love and wanted to be with each other, spend the rest of our lives together, growing old, having kids and watching them have kids, etc. The first year of marriage is always the hardest yet the happiest. You come to really know one another, how they really behave and such. As time went by, I on the other hand, started to lose the love I have for him. As each day went by, the only thing I could think was, realizing that I am still so young and I could be doing so much more in life than just being at home with him, cook and clean and so on. I want OUT of this marriage but I'm not sure of what to do .... what do you think I should do?

Guest crazyko

okay my gf and i just got back together a few days ago after taking a 2 week break from each other. At first we were all over each other kissing etc etc but after 2-3 days things started to get awkward and when we texted and i told her i miss her... she seem to tried and avoid it. Usually she'll say it back but now she pretty much just joke around or changes topic. Not sure if i'm just overthinking or is there a problem. What do you girls think? is there anyway i can make it less awkward or better? P.s : I dont want to pop the question to her like asking whats wrong yet and make her sad or anything because she's been really stress out and sad with school/family problems  and having to deal with our relationship problems few weeks ago also.

crazyko said: okay my gf and i just got back together a few days ago after taking a 2 week break from each other. At first we were all over each other kissing etc etc but after 2-3 days things started to get awkward and when we texted and i told her i miss her... she seem to tried and avoid it. Usually she'll say it back but now she pretty much just joke around or changes topic. Not sure if i'm just overthinking or is there a problem. What do you girls think? is there anyway i can make it less awkward or better? P.s : I dont want to pop the question to her and make her sad or anything because she's been really stress out and sad with school/family problems  and having to deal with our relationship problems few weeks ago also.

crazyko said: okay my gf and i just got back together a few days ago after taking a 2 week break from each other. At first we were all over each other kissing etc etc but after 2-3 days things started to get awkward and when we texted and i told her i miss her... she seem to tried and avoid it. Usually she'll say it back but now she pretty much just joke around or changes topic. Not sure if i'm just overthinking or is there a problem. What do you girls think? is there anyway i can make it less awkward or better? P.s : I dont want to pop the question to her like asking whats wrong yet and make her sad or anything because she's been really stress out and sad with school/family problems  and having to deal with our relationship problems few weeks ago also.

Guest evehelen

mwahai said:
crazyko said: okay my gf and i just got back together a few days ago after taking a 2 week break from each other. At first we were all over each other kissing etc etc but after 2-3 days things started to get awkward and when we texted and i told her i miss her... she seem to tried and avoid it. Usually she'll say it back but now she pretty much just joke around or changes topic. Not sure if i'm just overthinking or is there a problem. What do you girls think? is there anyway i can make it less awkward or better? P.s : I dont want to pop the question to her and make her sad or anything because she's been really stress out and sad with school/family problems  and having to deal with our relationship problems few weeks ago also.

Guest mightyleaf

@crazyko

Perhaps you are smothering her too much with affection. I mean, you guys basically just got back together. Maybe just take her or do something fun with her to cheer her up. Once she is in a better mood you can ask her how things are with school... talk about her interests!

Not to scare you, but sometimes when a girl is hot and cold like that, there is a possibility that she has met somebody else. She could be rethinking the relationship with you. But dont give up just yet.

@speedredefined

I can answer that for you. Cooks? 80% of the time no cause they're poor as crap and work like a slave. Chefs? Yes 80% of the time.

@mwahai @riti89 I don't think @crazyko meant 'pop the question' in that way. I think he meant whether he should ask her if there's anything up or not. He mentioned it as well; "I dont want to pop the question to her like asking whats wrong yet".

Okay, I'm going to try to answer your question, @crazyko. First, I think you should give her some space or time. There might be something on her mind since you said she's not responding to your 'I Miss You's. Stop that for some time and see if she still acts that way. Once you think it's the right time to tell her you miss her again, do it. If she still responds it like how she currently does, straight up ask her what's wrong.