Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest writerstale

So I met this girl who works at my gym the other day. We talked for like 25-30 minutes. I didn't want to stop talking to her, and I think she felt the same. We had a LOT in common and she was the one who pointed out some things we had in common after I asked some questions. Not gonna lie. I was smitten. I called her job yesterday to ask her about going out for drinks whether it's a date or as friends. She said she had a partner, but said what I asked for was a possibility. She said she wants me to come up to her job. After she used the word partner it messed with my head to where I had no idea of what else to say? Lol. I have to turn in some paperwork to the gym tomorrow. Do I go see her tomorrow at the gym?

Guest [ knockOUT ]

writerstale said: So I met this girl who works at my gym the other day. We talked for like 25-30 minutes. I didn't want to stop talking to her, and I think she felt the same. We had a LOT in common and she was the one who pointed out some things we had in common after I asked some questions. Not gonna lie. I was smitten. I called her job yesterday to ask her about going out for drinks whether it's a date or as friends. She said she had a partner, but said what I asked for was a possibility. She said she wants me to come up to her job. After she used the word partner it messed with my head to where I had no idea of what else to say? Lol. I have to turn in some paperwork to the gym tomorrow. Do I go see her tomorrow at the gym?

Guest writerstale

[ knockOUT ] said: writerstale said: So I met this girl who works at my gym the other day. We talked for like 25-30 minutes. I didn't want to stop talking to her, and I think she felt the same. We had a LOT in common and she was the one who pointed out some things we had in common after I asked some questions. Not gonna lie. I was smitten. I called her job yesterday to ask her about going out for drinks whether it's a date or as friends. She said she had a partner, but said what I asked for was a possibility. She said she wants me to come up to her job. After she used the word partner it messed with my head to where I had no idea of what else to say? Lol. I have to turn in some paperwork to the gym tomorrow. Do I go see her tomorrow at the gym?

writerstale said: So I met this girl who works at my gym the other day. We talked for like 25-30 minutes. I didn't want to stop talking to her, and I think she felt the same. We had a LOT in common and she was the one who pointed out some things we had in common after I asked some questions. Not gonna lie. I was smitten. I called her job yesterday to ask her about going out for drinks whether it's a date or as friends. She said she had a partner, but said what I asked for was a possibility. She said she wants me to come up to her job. After she used the word partner it messed with my head to where I had no idea of what else to say? Lol. I have to turn in some paperwork to the gym tomorrow. Do I go see her tomorrow at the gym?

Guest DeejayS

do girls prefer guys with abs/toned muscles or is satisfied with a guy with a fat belly? (i was thinking if i should stop working out anymore). but scared that girls won't like me if i happen to have a fat belly :(

Guest tellyhigh

DeejayS said: do girls prefer guys with abs/toned muscles or is satisfied with a guy with a fat belly? (i was thinking if i should stop working out anymore). but scared that girls won't like me if i happen to have a fat belly :(

Guest Kirei_BoA

DeejayS said: do girls prefer guys with abs/toned muscles or is satisfied with a guy with a fat belly? (i was thinking if i should stop working out anymore). but scared that girls won't like me if i happen to have a fat belly :(

Guest motherducker

If a guy were to give you a Nike Fuel Band as a gift, would you like it?  
It's cool looking, useful, interesting tech behind it, kinda a fad among sporty people in their twenties/thirties.  
But, I'm worried a girl might see it as a "Oh, he thinks I need to exercise more" or "Are you sayin' I'm fat?!?" type of thing, which would be the exact opposite of a gift.  

speedredefined said: If a guy were to give you a Nike Fuel Band as a gift, would you like it?  
It's cool looking, useful, interesting tech behind it, kinda a fad among sporty people in their twenties/thirties.  
But, I'm worried a girl might see it as a "Oh, he thinks I need to exercise more" or "Are you sayin' I'm fat?!?" type of thing, which would be the exact opposite of a gift.  

Guest motherducker

speedredefined said: If a guy were to give you a Nike Fuel Band as a gift, would you like it?  

@soju_lovee Motivate you in a very positive way, right?  
@meany-chan Yeah, she's pretty athletic and fit.  But, like a lot of females in their twenties/thirties, is sensitive about their looks.  I just don't want her to take it as a critique about her needing to burn calories, which is a feature of the Fuel Band, but as a fun gift she'd otherwise not get for herself.  
She's into sports fashion like Lululemon.  But isn't the type of girl to keep up with the latest sports and tech stuff.  

Guest motherducker

^ Yeap, in a positive way, but that's because I want to be more active (just haven't been able to because of time and laziness lol).

If it was for someone who has NO desire whatsoever to work out, that'd probably be a different story. From the looks of it, the gift should be more than fine for her.

And the name's suju_lovee, yo.

I was single and had hard time finding a girl when I was constantly in nerdy "super good boy" mode... Until I turned into a redneck Daryl Dixon style from Walking Dead like I don't give a fck, that's when girls came after me... Why?