Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

8 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Hello chingus!

Yay!  Finally filming has begun for The King!  Minoz have some pretty sharp eyes.  @Lindyloo421@sophieH @msdot(?)  and anyone else who has not experienced watching the drama while it airs, you will have a great time.  LBS was my first and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  Hopefully, the people on the thread will be as civil and supportive of the actors as we were on the LBS thread.  

I requested The King for Netflix.  I think I may have already sent a request to Viki.  All bases covered.  I wonder how far in advance we will know who has the license.  I want to subscribe a month or two before  the drama begins to make sure everything works. 

Don't forget LBS episode 18.  I'm going to start watching right after I post.  @Lindyloo421 yes, it seemed that everyone wanted to watch the DMZ after the end of LBS.  After that--Mackerel Run?  I still want to play the "favorites" game before the start of The King.  

Does anyone remember LMH saying that he would do a talk concert or something before The King?  Or am I making things up?:unsure::wacko:

@CarolynH yeah it’s my first live ones I’m so excited and looking forward to the fun!! for once I’m hoping to turn a year older quickly so 2020 would come soon....

I recalled reading one translation from his last IG live (in Aug), he said there’s a plan to hold a fan meeting next year after drama ends . :grin:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho attended a wedding 102619

cr: chris981207, lmhmino622, lmh_kig

thanks @syntyche it’s so nice to see him attends a wedding, this is so rare. I read that this is the wedding of the composer of LMH’s songs and producer of My Everything. So nice of him. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Valentino said:

Hi everyone! :))

This is Nika! I used to have an account here and totally forgot the password and even the email’s password. It is Ok, I made another account. :) By the way, I will graduate in Spring 2020 from a school in CA. Yay! :))

By the way, I have a question. Is LMH going to play dual role? I’m a bit confused, because I read in an article that he will play dual role, but in AsianWiki, only the lead actress has two names for her characters, which are detective and other  one is called Luna. I hope LMH also plays dual role, because I really wanna see him in Modern clothes too. :love:

Thank you for reading my post and I missed you all. :))

Hi @Valentino you’re Nika94? Welcome back.  I’m a new fan here but yes I do remember you when i crazily went through all the posts here and LBS thread. Good to hear you’re graduating soon, yayyy! 

I’m also confused it seems LMH role is a mystery, not sure if he plays dual role or he would travel to the parallel modern world.

Maybe others can shed some light....

• Like 7

1 hour ago, SophieH said:

thanks @syntyche it’s so nice to see him attends a wedding, this is so rare. I read that this is the wedding of the composer of LMH’s songs and producer of My Everything. So nice of him. 

Hi @SophieH, it's the wedding of Composer Chan Hee Hyun. More photos:

cr: doowon_eric_kim

EHzR7eAUcAEGMnP?format=jpg&name=small

EHzR76kU0AAH59s?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

LOBS Ep 18 - I thought it a brilliant episode.

LMH’s acting in this episode is so heart rending. The cries when he first sees his dad’s body and then sinks to the ground- the sheer rage when he screams at and hits the step brother and then the heart breaking scenes at the morgue when he is overcome with grief.

Kudos to the scriptwriter for this episode which had so many events of different emotions which all the cast portrayed brilliantly.

I too loved the scene in the car with SC and JJ- I think  LMH and JJ-h are wonderful together- the way they look at each other feels so real. 

It really looks at times in this episode as though the stepmother is going to get away with it.  When JJ gets clonked by Nam Doo and then dragged into the warehouse I was horror struck especially the way he stuck the needle in -ouch! And then the suicide note- the whole scene was great. And then the fantastic reveal! And the desperate unexpected ending- what a roller coaster of an episode.

I had a good look at the LOBS thread yesterday- I was amazed by how well it did in other countries.

There was the translation of a question and answer session that Sin Won-ho (Tae-oh) took part in when he promoted LOBS in Japan and he is so complimentary about LMH and Jun Ji-Hyun . LMH sounds like a lovely person to work with.

• Like 10

recommend_8a4d23f29ba68630c658a33907eb0d

With His Stunning Visuals, Lee Minho Personally Shares a Pictorial Film and It’s the Very Clip You Need to Make Your Day Better

His visuals working hard. 

Lee Minho hasn’t been in lots of production so far and it’s no doubt that fans would miss him but it’s a good thing that he is active on his personal Instagram that fans are able to get updates of him from his daily life. Most recently, the actor shared a pictorial he did for the magazine, L’officiel Homme with Cartier where he carries the delicate accessories on him like a gem. Other than the accessories that were dazzling, Lee Minho’s visuals would definitely steal your eyes away in an instant.

1572027526563-Screen-Shot-2019-10-26-at-

1572027530192-Screen-Shot-2019-10-26-at-

https://kstarlive.com/news/2019/10/25/with-his-stunning-visuals-lee-minho-personally-shares-a-pictorial-film-and-it-s-the-very-clip-you-need-to-make-your-day-better-288510

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Valentino said:

Hi everyone! :))

This is Nika! I used to have an account here and totally forgot the password and even the email’s password. It is Ok, I made another account. :) By the way, I will graduate in Spring 2020 from a school in CA. Yay! :))

I’m so excited for Lee Minho’s comeback drama. I’m so happpyyyyy!! It feels like it has been yeaaaaarssssss, it always feels like Lee Min ho oppa comes back to dramaland so late, but I’m super excited as he will star in a drama written by the Best writer in Korea. :)) 

By the way, I have a question. Is LMH going to play dual role? I’m a bit confused, because I read in an article that he will play dual role, but in AsianWiki, only the lead actress has two names for her characters, which are detective and other  one is called Luna. I hope LMH also plays dual role, because I really wanna see him in Modern clothes too. :love:

Thank you for reading my post and I missed you all. :))

Welcome back dear Nika94 !!  :)

According to a picture I post on The King's thread, only 2 will play dual role (blue and brown words) :

Spoiler

o1235081814577046317.png?caw=800&key=c5f

cr. JapanMinoz白銀の月明かり-haruharu-

And don't worry, although it's a drama about a king, but it's not historical. Have you found the picture taken on Oct. 24 ? He's wearing all black (definitely in modern clothes) and very cool.   :love:

EHndWglUEAA1Tgr?format=jpg%26name=small&

Cr 저축이최고

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

tGX0GJZ.gif

Spoiler

Thanks for your comments, @CarolynH and @Lindyloo421.

So we see Chi Hyun overhearing his stepfather's last words - his call to Joon Jae regretting leaving his family and telling him he loves him. That must have hurt him a lot. But then he sees the poisoned water and gets rid of the evidence. He deserved that punch from Joon Jae, alright. 

But oh, can we talk about Joon Jae's rage? LMH nailed that scene, yet again. Looks like nobody could pacify him - good thing Det Mimi was able to talk some sense into him. 

7snnxIY.gif

I think Joon Jae's crying scene at the hospital is one of the acting highlights of LMH in this drama. I could feel his grief and deep regret; I couldn't help but wish I could comfort him.

0r8jMTz.gif

GrpqQVr.gif

Yikes! The two possible baddies, Chi Hyun and Nam Doo, are plotting something against Joon Jae. I remember holding my breath when I was watching this scene, including the Joseon part where they apparently know each other.

Stepmom is a good actress playing the grief-stricken widow. And she doesn't waste time and makes a call to arrange inheritance - in a hospital bed where she could be overheard by anybody. :blink: 

uin4oEb.gif

Yup, Mom should have been feisty enough when her place was being snatched away then by stepmom. I guess we will never know what was going on in the minds of these ladies then.

Nice scene when Joon Jae and Sim Cheong were in the car. She was able to make him smile despite the situation. Quite a lovely couple.

wquVkKL.gif

That walk of Joon Jae in the funeral hall is very satisfying to watch. Everyone, make way for the real family and true heir. And take that, evil stepmom and stepbrother! 

Q98KpOj.gif

2SkyEBo.gif

Shi Ah and Tae Oh - the possibility of them being a couple didn't really cross my mind, but they actually look good together.

One thing I can say about this scene: get a partner who can cheer you up during difficult times.

aY4kOqF.gif

Warehouse scene - the first time I watched this, I wasn't really thinking much - I was too occupied with Nam Doo's supposed betrayal. So I just had the show take me where it wants to. And the show took me for some twists and turns! The minute Joon Jae started laughing, I sensed something was up. Hah! Joon Jae and Nam Doo aren't conmen for nothing. I think the story was brilliant in revealing the true motives of stepmom and stepson, through a con job by Joon Jae and Nam Doo. It kind of gives a sense of the story coming full circle, that Joon Jae being a conman is a relevant part and has actually some good use in the story.

W0541E9.gif

I like the bickering of Joon Jae and Nam Doo about manners and how Joon Jae talks informally to Nam Doo but Nam Doo respects him anyway. Boy, was I relieved that Nam Doo is on Joon Jae's side! 

ityu52C.gif

I had a few laughs while they were putting up some show about their conversation on the autopsy, all the while texting about Joon Jae acting angrier. Including the scene where Nam Doo hit Joon Jae and tells him to fall down, as well as the scene where Nam Doo tells Joon Jae to dab on the blood more realistically. :P

I knew it! I didn't really trust Chi Hyun from the start. But the resolution of who the true villain is, was immediately overshadowed by that gunshot. It was an interesting twist of events, where Sim Cheong is the one protecting Joon Jae, compared to the Joseon period where it was the other way around with Dam Ryeong and Se Hwa. It remains to be seen whether the present would continue to deviate from the past's tragic ending. 

wwhzAy7.gif

• Like 6

LMH in LOTBS episode 18:

Thanks for all the comments!

2562a2d8f406a4c898a8ddbce899eec7113854da

f24da6afaeae0ba5f2b95c1dfaa8ec2f01cef85a

f5b7c31ffbf8e58d177854b8b79067b6b8bcdb76

9 hours ago, syntyche said:

I think the story was brilliant in revealing the true motives of stepmom and stepson, through a con job by Joon Jae and Nam Doo. It kind of gives a sense of the story coming full circle, that Joon Jae being a conman is a relevant part and has actually some good use in the story.

I agree!
I remember well this episode.  I had already figured in my head that Nam-doo was a loyal friend, but in searching the online forums, I could not find anyone else anywhere who thought the same as I did, but I posted my defense of Nam-doo anyway.  The preview shown the week before at the end of episode 17 showed Nam-doo bashing Joon-jae with a pole, and all week long, ahead of episode 18, while viewers were bashing Nam-doo for being a traitor, I waited a bit nervously for the truth to come out.  It sure didn't look like Nam-doo was a friend!  I was happy for the con to be resolved all within this episode (even though I didn't know what they were even doing).  I have come to know that k-dramas only show you what they want you to see.  Nam-doo was very convincing!

• Like 6

Wonderful comments, everyone, thanks! I really liked this episode too. The first time I saw this show I was stunned; were they really going to kill off JJ?  I was eager to see how they'd get him out of that fix, and it was very clever.

Everything in the series is beginning to come together. The full circle of how being conmen helped them con the murderer, I loved it. And there's the foretelling of SC about how she'll protect him. 

JJ deserved to feel guilty about how his anger with his father stopped him from saving him; it did. But he was just a boy when his father copped out on him. I enjoyed seeing JJ's slight smile when he was looking at his father's picture in the funeral hall. It seemed as though  he was finally able to let go of his anger with his father.

• Like 5

@msdotI like the look of his eyes in the photo you posted.  I see potential for different characters.  I really want him to portray a mysterious man.

cr:  k-drama house

a little old, but hey, here's our idea !

I hope we see more photos from the filming this week.  Have a great week chingus!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

a little old, but hey, here's our idea !

I hope we see more photos from the filming this week.  Have a great week chingus!

Hi @CarolynH. Yes, I remember reading about the rewatch plan in some kdrama news! I was a lurker then on this thread. Haha. And look, we're almost done rewatching all his dramas! Good job, chingus! 

• Like 4

20191026 Indonesia news :
https://www.kapanlagi.com/korea/video-pemotretan-terbaru-lee-min-ho-memang-rajanya-visual-aktor-korea-1b290c.html

Google traslation :

Lee Min Ho's Latest Photo Shoot, Indeed the King of Korean Visual Actors

video-pemotretan-terbaru-lee-min-ho-mem-

Since returning from military service, Lee Min Ho hasn't taken on many projects. However, the 32-year-old actor has not taken many projects apart from a series of photoshoots. Through Instagram, Lee Min Ho shared a video from his latest photo shoot.

Lee Min Ho was collaborated with well-known jewelry brand Cartier to appear in L'officiel Homme Korea magazine. Again, the star who came to Bali some time ago proves that he is a visual king among Korean actors.

1. Stunning

leemin4324321.jpg

In the video that was shared, it was seen how Lee Min Ho displayed cool poses for the magazine. Even if it's just silent, you can see the charm of the figure known as the Drama King of Korea.

In this appearance, Lee Min Ho is seen showing off a cool, sweet autumn fashion with a line of jewelry worn. You can take a peek at the video below.

https://www.instagram.com/actorleeminho/?utm_source=ig_embed

2. Filming a New Drama

leemin4324322.jpg
As you know, Lee Min Ho has confirmed his comeback through the drama THE KING: THE ETERNAL MONARCH, which he stars with Kim Go Eun. According to Sports Kyungyang, the drama scheduled to air in 2020 has already begun shooting. Filming was carried out since October 24, 2019 in North Chungcheong Province.

Of course there are many who can't wait to see what the chemistry of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun will be like.

• Like 6

On 10/26/2019 at 3:59 PM, CarolynH said:

For some reason, LMH looks different in the first group of photos you posted of Chan Hee Hyun's wedding @syntyche.  Specifically, the one where he looks solemn.  

@valenino/nika 94:  Of course we remember you!  Welcome back chingu.  I thought you lived in TX.

Thank you for remembering me!! :bawling: I used to live in Texas, then moved to CA and started school here. I fell behind a little bit but I am going to my dream school now. :) 

So happy to be back here!!! Cannot wait to write posts about the King and I also miss translating the Netizen comments :bawling:

@gtLmh0622 Thank you for welcoming me back!!! Missed you all!! :bawling:

So LMH will have only 1 role, he is THE KING after all, so maybe it is better that we see a strong one image only from him. Thanks for the information.

Edited by Valentino
  • Like 7

Lee Min Ho attracts every look at his friend's wedding

Attending a close friend's wedding, Lee Min Ho became the focus of attention thanks to his handsome appearance and outstanding height.

EH-TaodUUAAn_C2.jpg

Recently, a series of photos of Lee Min Ho attending his friend's wedding has been circulated online. Lee Min Ho's good looks attracted the attention of the audience even though the photos were only taken with a phone. 

When standing next to the bride and groom, Lee Min Ho stands out thanks to the height of 1.87 m. The 32-year-old actor wore a black turtleneck, combined with an elegant gray suit. Not only the guests, even the main couple of the wedding, are constantly looking at the special guest. 

As usual, each time, Lee Min Ho became the focus of attention of the crowd. He looked more prominent when standing with the wedding guests. On social media, many joke that the actor has captured the attention of the wedding, more than the bride and groom. 

https://news.zing.vn/lee-min-ho-thu-hut-moi-anh-nhin-o-le-cuoi-ban-than-post1006674.html

Leeminho was ranked no 1 the most followed & most popular south korean celebrity on both weibo (28.3M) & facebook (17.3M) in 2019.

EHy4j9ZU0AUulvY.jpg

EHy4j9vUEAMAc0e.jpg

via: minozlmho

Hundreds of fans turned up with banners and balloons at a centre in April when South Korean actor Lee Min-ho wrapped up his two years of mandatory military service. Now, other fans who want to extend the same raucous welcome to other kpop stars.

EHpf7M9W4AEgxmy.jpg

Among the Hallyu stars who have had fan meetings in the Philippines in recent years, only superstar Lee Min Ho had yearly sellout events in the country. 

EHfMOVaUcAIJbFD.jpg

https://www.bworldonline.com/heartwarming-hae-in/

2020 is expected to be a big year for Korean dramas when a couple of actors return with big projects like Lee Min Ho in 'The King: The Eternal Monarch'

http://m.tiin.vn/chuyen-muc/phim/sau-kim-tae-hee-kim-soo-hyun-se-tai-xuat-man-anh-nho-sau-5-nam-ket-doi-voi-park-shin-hye.html

• Like 6

“Boys Over Flowers”: the popular F4 from Shinhwa School

Goo Joon Pyo, Yoon Ji Hoo, So Yi Jung and Song Woo Bin make up the popular F4 of the prestigious Shinhwa school. Relive the adventures of the popular group with the brave Geum Jan Di.

EH3c3ifUcAAfY97.jpg

Boys Over Flowers ” is one of the most successful Korean soap operas worldwide. The drama stole the heart of the public becoming an international phenomenon, achieving high levels of audience in South Korea and many other countries.

The success of "Boys Over Flowers" was so great that it won several awards and was translated into several languages. Its protagonists quickly rose to fame and today they are among the most demanded artists in the market.

Although 10 years have passed since its premiere, this drama is still considered one of the most important and favorite of Korean productions. Fans remember with love the characters in the story that captivated several generations.

https://publimetro.pe/entretenimiento/espectaculos/boys-over-flowers-conoce-a-los-populares-f4-del-colegio-shinhwa-nnda-nnlt-noticia/

Korean Dramas: Few of the best romantic shows that you can binge watch

• The Heirs
  • Boys Over Flowers

EHfNBP2X4AAITzB.jpg

EHfNBzQWoAEcwWI.jpg

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/hollywood-news/korean-dramas-few-of-the-best-romantic-shows-that-you-can-binge-watch.html

These artists have become the most popular A-list stars in showbiz, but they remain close with their bestfriends since high school

1. Lee Min Ho and Jung Il Woo

Even if already famous, they have kept in touch and held that precious friendship until now

EHOmKMCUwAE4h-N.jpg

http://kenh14.vn/nhung-cap-doi-nam-nam-cuc-hot-cua-showbiz-han-toan-trai-dep-cuc-pham-than-thiet-voi-nhau-tu-thoi-con-di-hoc-20191018022037796.chn

• Like 3