Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

17 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH airport photos

cto

His outfit is indeed by Dior

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Ji7BgB8NS/?igshid=14l3aq1rfeujx

Reveal hidden contents

EF8b1gvUYAQc2qK.jpg

EF8QoJxU4AALvM_.jpg

EF8DPEzU0AAJc3z.jpg

EF8DPuyUUAAXxwo.jpg

EF8N2RbU8AIESMc.jpg

EF8EILHUEAAi_iD.jpg

EF8N1szUUAEEdv6.jpg

EF8F6_pU4AEBPJM.jpg

EF8F7HcU0AAakLx.jpg

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. So, he's wearing an ALL Dior brand. I guess this sweater is part of Dior's Men Winter Collection 2019. LMH chose a NICE & COOL piece.  :P

• Like 3

bluesea15-00271.jpg

Spoiler

The shock JJ has that he could be the person that causes her death. What a burden!  He flinched when SC tries to touch him, realizing that she wants to make him lose his memory again. That is stupid on her part. She would have to start from scratch.

Now it is SC turn to realize all her thoughts that JJ heard. I like the scene where they run around as she tries to erase part of his memories. Sweet romantic scene.  Ha! Then JJ takes her to see the portrait and he could not tell her the sad end. I liked the way LMH did that scene. The dance competition between Shi Ah and SC. With Tae O thrilled that SC is going to go with him and Nam Do, a bonus on what was going to be a chore which is rescuing Shi Ah from her drunkenness. I love Tae O's expressions regarding SC. He is so infatuated with her. JJ is so controlling with SC, not wanting others to gawk at her. He was gawking at her dancing too. It is a shame that he does not allow her to dance as she was having a blast. The two women did dance pretty well.

The end where JJ hear's SC's voice and realizes the women next to her is his mom is satisfying. We will see the reunion next week.

• Like 7

This is absolutely my favourite episode. - I thought LMH’s acting was so good- the number of different emotions he had to display was astonishing and he and Jun Ji-Hyun worked so well together. 
I would love to know what  she was  laughing hysterically  about in the Behind the scenes Outtake when they were doing the scene where he steps back and doesn’t let her touch him.

I had read the disco scene differently to CallieP as I thought he was concerned for her wellbeing especially when  he said she was sweating- but yes he probably was jealous as well!

Didn’t she look beautiful in the disco scenes? 

The scene where they were running over the furniture was one of my favourites- it was so playful! Again watching the BTS of that it really looked as though LMH fell over the sofa with a real bang on the floor which most have hurt!

The scene where he eventually taps the bed to invite her in and then holds her so tight was lovely- and witty. 

How fabulous did LMH look in that pink coat and grey ensemble. 
That last scene on opposite sides of the road was so emotional. I know a lot of people commenting on dramabeans were worried a “truck of doom” would run his mum over as she crossed the road!

Have a great weekend everyone. 

• Like 9

LMH in LOTBS episode 15:

This is another great episode!  So much happens.

SC's fear was JJ's rejection, and now she understands he knows her secret and accepts her.  :D

tumblr_pyvg6jSoN11w2zf0ho3_540.png

JJ is supposed to be a genius, but he tells SC he's afraid of his dream repeating ... and then describes a beautiful dream.  :lol:

The bedtime scene is wonderful!  Their bickering is cute.  JJ telling her he could be fickle and change his heart.  SC wondering if he is worth her once-in-a-lifetime love.  She promises not to erase his memory, and he says he'll just check her heart.  Swoon!!

tumblr_pyvg6jSoN11w2zf0ho9_540.png

tumblr_pyvg6jSoN11w2zf0ho10_540.png

Yes, Yoo-na is very good at summarizing.  

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

How fabulous did LMH look in that pink coat and grey ensemble. 
That last scene on opposite sides of the road was so emotional. I know a lot of people commenting on dramabeans were worried a “truck of doom” would run his mum over as she crossed the road!

Have a great weekend everyone. 

@Lindyloo421 The ‘Pink Joon Jae’ is my favorite too ! but rewatching it on Viki with these truck of doom comments really ruined the atmosphere.....those comments are funny to read, but can be annoying too sometimes :p

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I had the same reaction when I watched it! :lol:

it is a lovely scene that slowly unfolds as they walk down opposite sides of the road and then finally meet. To me, it's one of the best scenes in the series.

However, I still can't figure out how she could just have left him to a stepmother without ever contacting him. And how he's so forgiving. Both of his parents abandoned him, yet he's totally angry and rejecting of the dad and totally forgiving of the mom. Go figure.

• Like 7

Who missed some Lee Minho? His newfound beauty captures the heart of every woman

Lee Minho's pictures are getting a lot of attention from women fans on social media, having shared thousands of times.

f6606470ee312f5ead11038c98be4a85e53f8a2b

https://www.khmerload.com/news/109594

Lee Min Ho was praised as beautiful as a pictorial when appearing at the airport

0004095158_001_20191003164752968.jpg

Lee Min Ho's dashing, youthful appearance received many compliments from the media as well as the public. Many articles do not hesitate to compare the 32-year-old actor as he is picturing a painting right at the airport. 

https://news.zing.vn/lee-min-ho-duoc-khen-dep-nhu-chup-hoa-bao-khi-xuat-hien-o-san-bay-post997329.html

***********************************************************************************

Arriving in Bali, Lee Min Ho became a Trending Topic

The Korean artist whose name is increasingly known for Boys Over Flowers is seen smiling and waving his hands to his fans.

13701-lee-min-ho.jpg

Lee Min Ho was handsome in a set of clothes more than 200 million dong at the airport striding like a model

Lee Min Ho appeared at the airport to set off for Bali to make a photo album for the magazine, wearing a luxurious and expensive outfit that "captured the hearts" of millions of female fans.

Lee Min Ho continues to "capture" the hearts of millions of female fans, as he appears at Incheon Airport, South Korea to hit the road to Bali, Indonesia to make a photo shoot for a magazine. The actor chose a casual, youthful outfit from Dior Men, which cost more than VND 200 million striding like a model at the airport.

71268837_10156910553188089_1609900385609

https://saostar.vn/thoi-trang/lee-min-ho-banh-bao-trong-set-do-hon-200-trieu-dong-tai-san-bay-sai-buoc-nhu-nguoi-mau-6174347.html

Lee Min Ho shows off a relaxing picture in the pool 

Despite showing off his back but not showing his face, Lee Min Ho still made people "flutter" because of the too sexy and masculine appearance.

Recently, "Meteor Garden" actor Lee Min Ho has made fans excited when showing off a series of extremely attractive relaxing photos at the pool.

h3-15701969087251002399358.jpg

http://kenh14.vn/lee-min-ho-khoe-anh-thu-gian-o-ho-boi-ma-sao-nhu-muon-danh-tron-spotlight-cho-vong-3-the-nay-20191004210147515.chn

• Like 8

10 hours ago, SophieH said:

rewatching it on Viki with these truck of doom comments really ruined the atmosphere.....those comments are funny to read, but can be annoying too sometimes :p

FYI - One nice thing about watching Viki using a Roku is that there are no comments. So if I watch it on a tablet or computer, they’re there, but on Roku, no. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, msdot said:

FYI - One nice thing about watching Viki using a Roku is that there are no comments. So if I watch it on a tablet or computer, they’re there, but on Roku, no. 

You can turn the  comments off when you watch on your tablet.  The "on" "off" switch is in the settings (looks like a rotary wheel on the bottom right).  I turn the comments off and on depends.  If the comments become nasty, then I turn them off.  MOstly, they are funny.

• Like 2

cr: as tagged

Spoiler

LBS ep 15

Thanks for the comments!  Only 4 more episodes to go!

This was a lighter episode after the last couple, which is a nice change.  It is one thing I do like about this drama.  

Ay, why the scene of KDR and Se hwa dying again :bawling:  Finally, everything, well almost everything, is out in the open.  Poor HJJ carries the burden of the ill fated love story between KDR and Se Hwa.  God, not the death scene again.  LMH's eyes are really glassy in the scene at the museum.  After the serious scene, we welcome the comedy again with SC chasing HJJ.  @Lindyloo421yeah, the BTS are really cute.  LMH probably had a nice bruise after falling over the sofa onto the floor.  The jealous Tae Oh is so cute.

The dance off at the club between SC and Shi Ah is pretty funny, especially they start bumping each other.  

HJJ's omma is so bold speaking to the evil wife; why couldn't she be that bold in her younger days when she had the upper hand?  Jin Joo's reaction is so funny.  

I like the conmen trio working with Det Mimi and his sidekick.  I would have loved to see more.  

Why is Chi Hyun bothering Manager Nam?  What did Mgr Nam do to Chi Hyun?  Just because Mgr Nam is fond of HJJ? But no one other than HJJ knew that Mgr Nam treated HJJ like a son, right?  NOw Chi Hyun meets Daddy dearest!  

Yeah, LMH is handsome in the pink coat.  lol, nam do's expression when Fashionista enters the house.  Cracks me up that SC is yelling HJJ's name.  Ok, the mother did not get separated from HJJ, she left him.  @MsDot2:  I'm with you.  I really can't get passed how quickly HJJ and the mother bond.  It's the one thing that bothers me about the drama.  More next week

I guess filming for the King should start soon I hope. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

EFpxFxy.gif

Spoiler

Thanks, everyone, for your comments!

"When Cheong came to find me, it was from her greed. But not sending her away, I think it's from my greed." Joon Jae has come a long way - from not recognizing Cheong and pushing her away, and now to refusing to send her away. The story indeed is nearing its end.

yIEHTOW.gif

Cheong initially freaked out when she found out that Joon Jae has been hearing her voice all this time. But it eventually brought her relief, as she realizes that she no longer has to keep her secret since Joon Jae has known it all along. And it didn't scare him off as she has always been weird. :P

Poor Joon Jae couldn't bring himself to tell the tragic end of Dam Ryeong and Se Hwa. So he instead imagines a happy ending for the two. LMH looks lovely in those traditional clothes in that lovely happy ending scene. And yet another 'controlled acting' as teary-eyed Joon Jae stops himself from telling the true tragic ending.

HXyObnC.gif

rLAkX2P.gif

Cheong is right, why is Joon Jae afraid of everything repeating when his dreams ended happily anyway. Joon Jae must be feeling the burden of reversing the fate of their own love story.

Hilarious and cute chasing scene around the living room. Even more hilarious as Nam Doo and Tae Oh just sit there staring at the two.

Rp3C6KY.gif

uttn6Qr.gif

Aren't these two cute with their bickering? And clever way of checking her heartbeat - by wrapping his arms around her like a big snuggle bear!

tPs2z0U.gif

Good thing for Mom finally stepping up to stepmom. I'm still weirded out by her easily giving up on her family then. And that also includes Joon Jae being more forgiving to his mom compared to his dad, when both parents practically abandoned him. I guess we just have to leave it at that.

Confriends must be having the time of their lives working together with Det Mimi and showing him they are better at this investigative job. Heh.

nSOM6vr.gif

zorQorx.gif

Sweet scene when Jeon Jae gets Cheong a pair of boots so that they could walk together in the rain. Interesting point mentioned in Dramabeans, when Cheong was people-watching when raining and talking to her friends about being loved and cherished even if she's a fake. She actually doesn't have to worry about that, since Joon Jae just bundled her up and protected him from the rain just last night.

DyJDFks.gif

Pink Jeon Jae! He looks dreamy in that coat! By the way, I remember seeing that coat being auctioned off. A Minoz probably got it. I also remember a videoclip of a fan riding on that road and freaking out as she sees LMH filming that scene!

I did have that "truck of doom" thought the first time I watched this scene. I was holding my breath until the three crossed the road safely. 

There's another interesting point mentioned in Dramabeans. Mom at first rejected Cheong's invitation, but upon learning that she's an orphan, she decided to be a mom to her for her birthday. And that brought her good karma, as Cheong was the way for her to finally meet her very own son.

fbR06oW.gif

• Like 6

20191005 Photographer Kim Hee June IG updated.

EGHqjxMXUAU-8WY?format=jpg&name=small

cr owner via yukiminoz

And he was spotted at shooting place.

vivian said : Don''t know where to get the fortune that I could meet Lee Min Ho ! I smiled to him and he also smile to me OMGGGGG

EGK0ZBIUUAEMzoX?format=jpg&name=small

cr as tagged

• Like 7