Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho's 15th Anniversary Celebration To Let Fans Remember The Beginning Of Falling In Love

RD Dhani Zulianda Putra

- March 21, 2021

2017175563.jpeg

EDITORIAL NEWS - Lee Min Ho, a renowned South Korean actor, is often a hot topic of conversation. Dramas played by a handsome actor are a hit with every debut.

Lee Min Ho's career doesn't seem like 15 years since his debut. Lee Mi Ho. Fans of The Drama King will surely remember all the dramas he played.

Now, on March 18, 2021, fans will be celebrating actor Lee Min Ho's debut "15th Anniversary." Lee Min Ho's 15th anniversary event poster was also uploaded directly by Lee Min Ho to @actorleeminho's twitter.

Actor Lee Min Ho's post with 3 million followers then drew a lot of fan comments.

“I started watching this in The Legend of the Blue Sea and then continued, so far I'm very impressed with it.

He is the best Korean actor for me. @ ActorLeeMinHo is the best he has ever done. Congratulations and 15th anniversary, ”the fans commented on the translated account name @lady_scorpionz.

Boys Over a Flower is the first Korean drama I've watched in my life, so far this drama has been very special to me because since then I've been your BIG FAN. After that I watched all your dramas.

I know I'll never really see you, but I really love you, LMO, ”commented a fan with account name @ anesaa03920639.

Of course, nostalgia for Lee Min Ho's acting debut in his previous dramas brought back memories of how they first met this handsome actor.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1311647191/15th-annyversary-event-lee-min-ho-hingga-buat-para-fans-bernostalgia-awal-jatuh-cinta

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Anyone creative here?  You should try the Tweak my Oppa competition.  The prize is pretty good-a Viki pass!  You can watch LOTBS without ads!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Remember letters for LMH's 15th anniversary due March 31.  Link is on page 4049

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

29 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Anyone creative here?  You should try the Tweak my Oppa competition.  The prize is pretty good-a Viki pass!  You can watch LOTBS without ads!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

I am hoping to see some fun minho theme photoshop from the minoz gang! I have no tech skill but am sure, some of you do. hahahaha.. join us! :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Is the anniversary not on 10th May?

Edit: Nvm I just read your post on page 4049 it is about the letter deadline which is on March 31th. Lets write together a great and everlasting letter for the 15th anniversary 

• Like 2

These Korean male gods, when playing the role of soldiers, make a mark with their strong, attractive appearance.

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho has a perfect and manly appearance, so whatever the actor is wearing is beautiful. In 2020, after being discharged from the army, Lee Min Ho returned to the small screen with his work The King: Eternal Monarch. In the drama, he plays the role of Lee Gon - the king of the Korean Empire.

Out of many impressive aristocratic outfits, the white navy uniform when Lee Gon prepares to confront the invaders leaves the strongest impression. With the uniform, the charisma and the super handsome appearance of Lee Min Ho made fangirls unable to take their eyes off him.

spacer.png

https://emdep.vn/tin-tuc/do-nhan-sac-cua-loat-nam-than-han-khi-vao-vai-quan-nhan-song-jong-ki-tro-thanh-huyen-thoai-20210317114816995.htm

5 Successful Korean Artists as Ambassadors for Campaigns in Indonesia

The world has recognized the quality of a number of Korean celebrities in the world of art and entertainment. This is proven by several international-based awards and fans all over the world, including Indonesia.

Seeing this fact, several brands in the country were interested in cooperating with Korean artists' names to serve as ambassadors in commercials. 

Lee Min Ho

Since his appearance in the Korean drama Boys Over Flowers (2009), Lee Min Ho immediately gained global popularity. His next appearance in dramas were also hits. Lee Min Ho-also became one of the most influential artists.

So it is only natural that the leading eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia, Lazada Group, chose Lee Min Ho to collaborate in the joy of the 11.11 shopping festival in 2020. Of course, Lazada Indonesia also hooked Lee Min Ho in the promotion.

https://www.popbela.com/career/inspiration/mariana-politton/5-artis-korea-yang-sukses-jadi-ambassador-untuk-kampanye-di-indonesia/5

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

[PICK] Here are Actors Who Own The “Face of a King”

Most roles of the King and Emperor in dramas have been played by middle-aged actors, showing the dignity of a leader. However, recent works have broken away from this and are attempting to renew monarchs’ image with young actors taking the roles. Young actors can easily become a dignified ruler of the fictional universe and a witty character who gets along with the people. Not to mention that they please the viewer with their attractiveness that suits the King’s countenance. Let’s take a look at actors who led the popularity of their works with youthful energy.

Lee Min Ho in The King: Eternal Monarch

05-4.jpg Credit: SBS

The King: Eternal Monarch is a fantasy about the cooperation between a detective and an emperor who tries to close the door to parallel worlds against evil.

Lee Min Ho demonstrated his elegant appearance and serious acting as Lee Gon, the king of the Kingdom of Corea. After drawing a lot of attention as the actor’s returning piece after being discharged from the military, he revealed new sides of the character as an emperor by wearing various uniforms apart from the Dragon robe. He also added a sweet atmosphere with the romantic chemistry that crosses the worlds’ boundaries with Kim Go Eun. Though he had an image of a somewhat stern intellect at first as a mathematician, he gradually became a humane monarch, being increasingly emotional through Kim Go Eun. The King: Eternal Monarch received better overseas, and became the most viewed on Netflix in many countries around the world.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://zapzee.net/2021/03/21/pick-here-are-actors-who-own-the-face-of-a-king/

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

*** SIN fans can rejoice since LMH will be arriving at Madame Tussauds Singapore this week joining the rest of the stars in the new K-Wave zone. (Madame Tussauds is a popular wax museum featuring famous people.) I'm glad that he's joining the rest of the stars at the new K-Wave zone. Lee Min Ho will be standing together with Song Seung-heon, Kim Woo Bin and Suzy. I'm sure that his figure will definitely draw the attention of many. Fans can take photos with him for a limited time only. The K-Wave zone was opened just last month (February). I heard that they will continue to bring in more stars throughout the year. Madame Tussauds Singapore is based at Imbiah Lookout. it is located in Sentosa Island. And till the end of March the Sentosa Island admission fees are waived, so what are you waiting for! You may visit this link : https://www.madametussauds.com/singapore/   :tounge_xd:

Lee-Min-Ho-Press-photo-incl.-model.png

photo source : https://theindependent.sg/lee-min-ho-will-be-arriving-at-madame-tussauds-singapore-next-week/

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Hi girls, does anyone know how i can get back my old account when i don't remember the email i have used?

P.s Loved lee min ho in city hunter too. He looked hot there (not that he doesn't look normally). I loved how his eyes shined, liked stars. His chemistry with park min young was crazy good. love their scenes together,hope they can do another drama together. if it's not too much to ask, can you help me with a link where i can watch city hunter? your talk made me rewatch it again. Thanks and have a nice day :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, angie_1 said:

Hi girls, does anyone know how i can get back my old account when i don't remember the email i have used?

P.s Loved lee min ho in city hunter too. He looked hot there (not that he doesn't look normally). I loved how his eyes shined, liked stars. His chemistry with park min young was crazy good. love their scenes together,hope they can do another drama together. if it's not too much to ask, can you help me with a link where i can watch city hunter? your talk made me rewatch it again. Thanks and have a nice day :)

@angie_1 With this question, you better contact the page moderator. I recently had a problem - an old tablet broke down and I replaced it with a new one. But I did not manage to get on my previous account (although I remembered both the name and the password). Therefore, I had to register on the forum again.

From Lee Min Ho to Hyun Bin: 5 Korean Actors with the broadest shoulders in the business

A man is defined by the size of his shoulders and these Korean actors have the dreamiest shoulders. Read on to find out.

Written By Anwaya Mane  Mumbai  Published: March 22, 2021

From Lee Min Ho to Hyun Bin: 5 Korean Actors with the broadest shoulders in the business

There is a Korean term called, 'eoggae ggangpae', which refers to men with dreamy shoulders as 'Shoulder Gangster' in Korea. A man is defined by the size of his shoulders and dreamier, the better for us, fans! A shoulder is symbolic of strength and reliability and a man with nice broad shoulders are seen as genuine, trustworthy and dependable. From Lee Min Ho to Hyun Bin, we narrow down our top choices for Korean actors with the dreamiest, 'Shoulder Gangsters' of the K-drama industry.

1. Lee Min Ho

lmh_shoulder.jpg?itok=-D-pNA_R

Lee Min Ho stands tall at the towering height of 6 ft 2 inches! Fans who have watched the actor since his Boys Over Flowers days will recount that he has only gotten better with age! A particular stand out scene in his previous drama, The King: Eternal Monarch was when he rides his horse Maximus in full-glory to rescue the future queen of Corea, Jung Tae Eul, played by Kim Go Eun. The well-fitted black suit and jacket particularly highlighted his beautiful, broad shoulders... 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-hyun-bin-5-korean-actors-broadest-shoulders-business-658549?amp

Hair and Hair Care

66+ ideas for hairstyles men korean lee min ho

f8cdfab134d07de9d390c9fd5546220b--korean

http://hair.katabara.com/1368936-66-ideas-for-hairstyles-men-korean-lee-min-ho.html

• Like 3

On 3/21/2021 at 3:03 AM, willenette said:

Ohhh..................how I love City Hunter. This drama reminds me of The K2 and Healer of Ji Chang Wook combined into one. To be honest, I could never picture Lee Min Ho in an action drama. However, he proved me wrong here. The storyline was pretty good. Lee Min-Ho's acting was great; their chemistry with PMY were absolutely amazing. I'm just a little disappointed of the ending, though.  I was expecting so much more out of them. But I must say it's one of Lee Min-Ho's best dramas. 

He is excellent and perfect in City Hunter.  He can be an action hero.  Wish he would do more dramas like City Hunter.  He had to practice a lot for the role though.  To me he is the best, no other Korean actor can beat his prowess as an action actor.

On 3/21/2021 at 4:13 AM, JoannaID said:

Wow you are so lucky to be able to travel to Vancouver in this pandemic time @Elnin Joery - hope you get to see LMH there! :) 

I would've travelled there too if not because of the pandemic, the 14 days quarantine period is too long for me, I guess I will have to wait for LMH's next fan meeting when the pandemic ends to see him in real life!

City Hunter is one of my favourite LMH's performances. He showed his acting chop in many emotional scenes in this drama, I can still remember how Lee Yoon Sung cried desperately in the hospital when he thought his beloved Ahjussi was going to die. I could feel his pain through his eyes and it made me cry with him. LMH acting was top notch here!!

Ah I wish Netflix will make City Hunter available on its platform so more people can watch this drama in high quality format!

Yes, all those scenes were daebak.

City Hunter was available years ago and they took it down and refuse to put it up again even with all our requests. :criesariver::onfirex:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

So guys, is no one interested in submitting an edited photo of LMH to our Tweak My Oppa event....? :please:

We've seen a lot of Jang Hyuk, some Choi Daniel, Lee Soo Hyuk, YYS, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Jong Suk, but no Lee Min Ho yet. :crybaby:

How about one of you tweaks this pic? I see a lot of photoshopping potential in this one.

af381016-84ba-4f7c-8b1f-d5141b09020a_lmh

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

12 hours ago, angie_1 said:

Hi @angie_1 I lost my account temporarily when I logged out and couldn't remember my password.  I was told by Jillia to contact Soompi support (I don't know if that's the tech support or the "contact us" at the bottom.  We're not supposed to create a new account--trust me, I got in a bit of trouble for doing so.  It is frustrating because it wasn't easy or intuitive to retrieve my account.  If all else fails, contact Jillia.  Hope that helps and glad you are joining the group again!:lol:  If you need help, let me know and I'll try to run interference for you.

So no sighting of LMH today?  I wonder where and what they are filming now.  

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I can stare at this photo everyday......that gaze is to die for.   

Link to Korea 200 campaign for those who missed it. this was published yesterday by korean film council. 

https://theactorispresent.kr/lee-minho/

"Lee Minho’s charms and efforts have kept his top position for more than a decade in the entertainment market, where stars change fast"

fTJF3Xn.jpg

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Hi @angie_1 I lost my account temporarily when I logged out and couldn't remember my password.  I was told by Jillia to contact Soompi support (I don't know if that's the tech support or the "contact us" at the bottom.  We're not supposed to create a new account--trust me, I got in a bit of trouble for doing so.  It is frustrating because it wasn't easy or intuitive to retrieve my account.  If all else fails, contact Jillia.  Hope that helps and glad you are joining the group again!:lol:  If you need help, let me know and I'll try to run interference for you.

So no sighting of LMH today?  I wonder where and what they are filming now.  

@angie_1 ~ @CarolynH is right that double accounts are not allowed and they get deleted. the reason is from time to time, we have these people make multiple accounts and start spamming the forum with weird ads. :sweatingbullets:

so please go to the following page https://support.soompi.com/hc/en-us

on the bottom of the page, there is a 'contact us' button. click that and file your complaint. the tech support will get in touch with you on how to retrieve your old account. hope it helps.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Then and Now: 7 K-Drama Actors' First and Most Recent Roles

Every actor has to get their start somewhere, so let's take a look at some popular K-drama actors' first roles compared to their most recent work!

Lee Minho

1616376174364-Lee-Minho.jpg

Image Source: KBS2, SBS

In 2003, Lee Minho landed his first minor role as an unnamed art student in the show 'Sharp.' In 2020, he starred as Emperor Lee Gon in the hit drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch,' and then as Hansu in the AppleTV web series 'Pachinko' in 2021.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2021/03/22/then-and-now-7-k-drama-actors-first-and-most-recent-roles-390486

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

"City Hunter" Action Movie by Lee Min Ho (2011)

MARCH PEDRASA 03/22/2021

ch_4.jpg

Lee Young Sung (Lee Min Ho) - A man influenced by his father's lust for revenge, it is then that he decides to meet with the five people who were involved in the disappearance of members of the South Korean Special Forces in October 1983. To get involved more effectively, he became part of the National Public Relations Team at the Blue House (Home of the President of Korea), where he met Kim Na Na (Park Min Young), a bodyguard who later lost his parents to an accident and had to survive. performing a variety of jobs.

With a story that never stops growing and evolving to its best, the twenty episodes that make up City Hunter allow us to learn from start to finish and in great detail, the story of revenge that lies within it. But, of course, the most curious and remarkable will be the moral struggle waged by the protagonists. Internal and personal struggle, which is combined with the struggle for the desires and intentions of the surrounding protagonists. Is revenge the end of everything? Is there a world when there are those who deserve to be punished? What is the difference between justice and revenge? Where do they begin and where do they end?

We will see all these questions reflected, one way or another, in Lee Yong Sung, whom we will see in constant conflict with himself, with his past and with what his loved ones expect from him. Thus, our protagonist presents himself as a character of immense moral and emotional complexity, which allows us to enjoy much more complete, rather than simplistic, storylines. While it's true that what we're about to see is an action movie, at least we're going to see a good action movie in which key plot points are not revealed and where there are enough well-formed supporting characters not to tire of them in no time.

https://www.magazinema.es/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/City-Hunter-MagaZinema-6.jpg

The plot revolves around the revenge we have already talked about, but who is involved in this? In fact, it is more than important who knows why. It is in this answer that we find the richness of the plot of "City Hunter", many may think that prolonging the action for twenty episodes is too greedy to say that without them, perhaps everything would be too hasty. Revenge, which takes 28 years to complete, is not easy to take lightly, and even more so if you fall in love and discover huge secrets that will affect your future life and completely change your past.

With each of the five "revenge" we will witness, a specific aspect or branch of Korean society is criticized. To begin with, everyone who needs to be punished is part of the country's elite. Either politicians of the highest echelons, or untouchable businessmen, or high-ranking military men, from whom no one dares to clear their throats. If we have all this in mind and we add the figure of the prosecutor, played by Lee Joon Hyuk, who is jealous of his work and very competent, we will find a fierce struggle against a system that is geared towards the most powerful.

Thus, Lee Min Ho, in his role as avenger, will not be the only one trying to restore "justice" to a society that allows everything, and thus a love / hate / respect relationship will develop between the two vigilantes that will allow us to start a conversation between what is right and what is necessary.

https://www.magazinema.es/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/City-Hunter-MagaZinema-11.jpg

We all love good novels, and City Hunter offers one that doesn't get repetitive or sticky thanks to the dynamic that its protagonists support. Kim Na Na, Park Min Young, is a determined character who, despite the suffering she is used to, never loses the illusion of life and the pursuit of happiness. She is a young woman who knows what she wants and is confident even when she has moments of weakness or tough working hours. In this respect, the script remains true to its line, and despite showing a work of art with rather archetypal characters, it manages to offer authenticity and exceptional character to the protagonists.

There is three-dimensionality, the characters develop in a mature and natural way, there are no strange leaps or personality changes that we cannot understand, and it is in this natural flow of relationships that we get hooked. City Hunter not only creates relationships between the main characters, but can also tie back minor characters, giving us a lot more stories to enjoy and dodge in each episode.

Comic weight will fall on them in almost all scenes, but that doesn't invalidate them, that's not possible when you have great personalities like Kim Sang Ho you saw in Kingdom, Alice or Sweet Home. ', or always fondly remembered Goo Hara.

The idea of revenge, and especially the ideas of forgiveness, forgetfulness and atonement, are the highlight of the drama that lives up to our expectations and leaves us with a series of actions in abundance, moments as funny as they are dramatic, all with the perfect icing for the cake - Lee Min Ho's spectacular image. in battle scenes.

Trailer

City Hunter

Translation from spanish google

https://www.magazinema.es/city-hunter-un-lee-min-ho-de-accion-2011/

May 16, 2012

Lee Mi-ho still wanted in Japan

16173905.jpg

Despite the fact that Lee Min-ho’s hit SBS drama “City Hunter” has been aired in Japan on terrestrial networks from March, the show is set to be broadcasted again, but this time through cable TV.
From May 29, the action drama from last year will be shown on BS Fuji, testifying to the fame of the hallyu actor in Japan. The drama, renamed “City Hunter in Seoul” for Japanese release, just finished airing not long ago there.

“Just as ‘City Hunter’ came to an end, they started broadcasting Lee’s other drama, ‘Personal Taste,’ on TBS. Since then, Lee’s popularity has skyrocketed,” said an entertainment insider from Japan.

Away from the brown box too, Lee seems unstoppable as various media and fashion outlets want a juicy piece of the young Korean actor.

In China too, Lee’s fame knows no bounds. Back in April, in the runup to an appearance at a Chinese clothing store, Lee had to forego the event for security reasons as a thousands-strong crowd gathered to get a glimpse of the star.

In Korea, fans are holding their breath until August, when “Faith,” Lee’s next project, will air on SBS. Lee will work with actress Kim Hee-sun on the drama.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2952940

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

42 minutes ago, SophieH said:

New video campaign for Kofic. 

I love the fact that they include the king as 1 of his greatest moment :approves: and definitely gangnam blues 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2