Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

I’m so spoiled,,,,,  are we getting new content today? 

IG post? On the way to airport post? Airplane post? :D 

Safe trip, Min Ho-ssi!       Hope he posts something when he arrives.  

5 hours ago, CallieP said:

Yes, he made LSG shine in this video, it was LSG's video.  LMH kept in the sidelines.  I noticed many of LMH's shots were blurred, or just showed his back or side or hands.  The camera was mostly concentrated on LSG.  Like an ode to LSG.  LSG  set up the tents, cooked the meat, and sang.  He was the star of the video and LSG's fans should thank LMH for giving LSG the spotlight on his channel and introducing LSG to his fans.   He worked hard on this video, the hours of sleep gave up for editing this video.  The hours he spent directing the movie log.  If LSG had to put up his own tent or cook the steak,  it is nothing compared to the effort LMH put into the success of this video all for LSG.

Thanks for pointing out @CallieP and @1ouise   Am still re-playing their bromance video - totally unplugged, carefree and it gives out a happy, fuzzy feel.     LSG's voice .. oh my  - he sings so well.

cr https://twitter.com/dette1521/status/1357875927678525440

4 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Sorry to cut your post. From what I have seen on twitter LMH himself was a walking ad: the trainers, trousers, sweatshirt and jacket were from Kolon, as were the tent and the chairs. And I think something more that I am forgetting. 

I don't know if it is a one time thing or if he will be endorser for the brand, but I applause LMH for getting this PPL, because financing the proyects is one of the task a producer musts tackle. He is indeed fully responsible for all the process regarding his hobbie, from designing the concept to producing and filming. 

And I agree with you @1ouise, @CallieP and @Nikaa94. He gives all the focus to LSG and chooses to stay in the side during the whole video, not only the music clip, making his friend shine. Such a humble man this LMH. 

Oh, I didn't realize that the tent and chairs were also from Kolon.  I thought LSG said he had all the camping gear, so I assumed they were all his--although we didn't see he placing it in the SUV.  

Are you all having fun with the poll?  I had to be honest, I wouldn't go camping with LMH.  I'd totally do something else, but not camping.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Oh, I didn't realize that the tent and chairs were also from Kolon.  I thought LSG said he had all the camping gear, so I assumed they were all his--although we didn't see he placing it in the SUV.  

Are you all having fun with the poll?  I had to be honest, I wouldn't go camping with LMH.  I'd totally do something else, but not camping.

Thank you for the poll @CarolynH- we should do more of this.  It's fun.

These photos must be from the past - my first time seeing these pics.  Here's a repost

cr https://twitter.com/leeminhodaily_

Thank you @Missprincesa and @1ouise I was hopping for more LMH and LSG so now this collaboration is over:cry:

The good side is LMH had created a playlist for X logs and I'm sure we will get more guests.

The channel is reaching 600k subscribers and LMH fans and others are giving big credits to LMH creativity and fantastic production.

Really happy that Leeminho film is acclamed unanimously.:heart2:

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi Go on Camping Trip

By sammi on February 6, 2021 in Korea, NEWS

Lee-Min-Ho-Lee-Seung-Gi.jpg

Lee Seung Gi cooks steak and gives Lee Min Ho the first taste.

In a series of YouTube videos titled Lee Min Ho x Lee Seung Gi, the Korean stars are documenting their interactions and plan to create a music video together. The latest episode feature the friends on a camping trip in the cold weather that left Seung Gi flabbergasted over Min Ho’s lack of camping knowledge.

Starting their day early in the morning, Min Ho rolled off his bed to get ready to pick up  Seung Gi. The friends bantered in the car, and Seung Gi teased Min Ho’s driving skills and asked if he is able to comfortably sleep in the car. The two stars passed through the picturesque countryside landscape and made stops along the way to take pictures and eat at the local food stalls.

Lee-Seung-Gi-5.jpg

Once they arrived at their camp site, Min Ho and Seung Gi started to have disagreements over the tent’s setup. While Min Ho stubbornly insisted entrance of the tent should face the lake, Seung Gi soon grew frustrated and said, “Min Ho, don’t treat the tent like it’s your house, okay?”

Min Ho retreated to the side for a break and left Seung Gi to build the tent by himself. Watching as  Seung Gi tirelessly hammered the stakes, Min Ho appeared defeated and asked if people go camping so they can relax. Seung Gi replied, “It’s because everyone helped you with everything, so you can relax.”

After finishing his tasks, Seung Gi grew hungry and asked Min Ho to grill something to eat. To his surprise, Min Ho confessed he was not prepared and had to look up how to learn how to start a fire on his phone. With a big sigh, Seung Gi resigned to start the fire himself, and wondered out loud if Min Ho scammed him into doing all the hard work.

When the sky turned dark, the duo gave a moving performance of “A Dreamer’s Dream” by the fire. While the camping trip did not start out smoothly, the duo ended the night on a high note that is worth remembering.

이민호 X 이승기 LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho Last EP

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/lee-min-ho-and-lee-seung-gi-go-on-camping-trip/

Until now, the strength of muscular bones has been regarded as a symbol of men, but the image of beautiful boys and nobles in "Boys over Flowers" has come to be favored, and "preppy look" is interested in fashion and skin care. The number of men has increased and the word "grooming" has become one of the trends in Korea.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Korean male god's angle: Lee Min Ho isn't the highest yet

Chan - February 6, 2021

Kbiz is one of the most popular destinations for men and women in Asia. To stand out in the midst of a beautiful "forest", Korean male gods are not only handsome in the front, but must also be perfect at an angle. Below are the male gods with "extreme" angles that make fans lose their hearts when they appear.

Lee Min Hо

917b6855-d31e-44ef-a685-bec2c96c46ae.jpg

e234f304-3cd1-40ba-b7a1-45eb16387cbf.jpg

32b161e2-e578-4eb4-98e8-1b1d4e2a2af3.jpg

Lee Min Ho has always been one of the most handsome actors in Korea. Every time he appears, his face is admired by female fans because he is romantic and courageous. One of the most striking features of handsome Li is his tall, straight nose. So every time a male actor shows off his face, he becomes a big topic on the net.

translation from Vietnamese google

https://www.dienanh.net/lee-min-ho-lee-jong-suk-va-cac-nam-than-kbiz-khoe-goc-nghieng-26258.html

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3
  • Blob 1

Has LMH been spotted today?? I just saw this new DC post. It seems to me that Korean Minoz know something and posted this. I’m a bit confused. I used google translate. 

title of postA campsite photographed by Minho

captionMinho's filming, please get someone you know at the campsite.

https://m.dcinside.com/board/minho/698382

I’m also reading comments to try and figure out what’s going on lol :coolshades:if only I knew Korean well,,,, :facepalm: In comments they talk about a Korean lake, Pachinko filming, and CN! What’s the relation? lol 

OMG is this true!??? Credit has been given to a Minoz,,, 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Poll closing tomorrow!  Even if  we have to pitch the tent, cook and start the fire, we would go camping with LMH!  Thanks as always to @Lmangla for setting up the poll for us!:heartxoxo:

Another week wondering whether LMH is headed to CN.:wut:

Thank you @CarolynH for the poll and thank you @Lmangla for setting it up! I would definetely would go camping with LMH. I love being in the mountain and he doesn't seem so used to it so it has to be a lot of laugh seeing him out of his element.

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG is this true!??? Credit has been given to a Minoz,,, 

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know @Nikaa94, but I think that when the time comes and he travels to Canada we will know, maybe because of the press, a statement from his agency or even someone can spot him on the airport, but I don't think he will leave the country secretly so we will know.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Wow, I've been away from Soompi for so long, it felt like ages, lol. Been missing yakking, fingirling and hyping our dearest LMH here but real life has been really demanding. :phew:

I've just done catching up on everything, so many updates! I remember when I first joined Soompi in August last year, there was hardly any content from LMH, only occasional social media posts, we were complaining and crying often in this thread. It's unbelievable sometimes to think about what had happened in 2021, we already have upcoming project, Leeminhofilm, magazine pictorial, interview and so many new CFs. Minoz is so spoilt nowadays! :lol:

Anyways, I just heard that Pachinko has hired an intimacy coordinator, so it's a sign that there will be 18+ scenes? I remember it was a hot debate/discussion among Minoz around here a while back, lol. 

I really can't wait for Pachinko, will we see a totally different LMH? It seems LMH is really serious when he said that his "Prince Charming" or "Prince on a White Horse" image ended with TKEM. :D

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Anyways, I just heard that Pachinko has hired an intimacy coordinator, so it's a sign that there will be 18+ scenes? I remember it was a hot debate/discussion among Minoz around here a while back, lol.

Yep. I posted it in the Pachinko thread, since it is updated on IMDB. I think it was to be expected due to some scenes written in the book (not only Hansu&Sunja).

Welcome back!!

• Like 3
  • Blob 1