Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

DC Gallery Post

Topic: I want to see Lee Min-ho doing two works a year

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=691496&_rk=JRL&page=1

i am glad Korean Minoz posted this, I heard LMH often visit DC right?   @leeminhosny   International Minoz and Korean Minoz are united to make LMH give us 2 projects a year :evilelmo:

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I'm pointing my finger at @Thong Thin.  She lead us down that path!  Actually, I should blame LMH.  If he would post something, we wouldn't be posting pictures  and talking about his tushy.  If this continues, we are going to start drawing 

Can we have more @Thong Thin

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

DC Gallery Post

giphy.gif

Min-Ho -ssi    Do something please... :Please:

Not too muscular, just nice with a tight stomach, yes @msdot? :joy:

23 hours ago, msdot said:

Fun discussion - Do you remember when you thought LMH was handsome or in which scene he caught your interest for the first time.

@CarolynH I guess it was CH when he was on the elephant.  I recognized him as GJP and was sucked it from then on even though I was not a fan when I saw him as GJP in BOF. :mrgreen: .  When Yoon Sung first landed in SK.  I thought he looked so gorgeous.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

DC Gallery Post

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=691496&_rk=JRL&page=1

i am glad Korean Minoz posted this, I heard LMH often visit DC right?   @leeminhosny   International Minoz and Korean Minoz are united to make LMH give us 2 projects a year 

I saw this post yesterday and I thought you I said "If Nikaa can write Korean , she writes this" :lol:I hope Kminoz write so many times this wish.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I saw this post yesterday and I thought you I said "If Nikaa can write Korean , she writes this" :lol:I hope Kminoz write so many times this wish.

haha! :D 

Yes, i wish i could speak and write Korean, then i would be active in DC Gallery too!! :doggie:

No news from LMH yet!  It has 6 days since his last IG post!:wut:

any rumors? :facepalm:

i hope we hear from his next project by the end of September! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Hide contents

@Nikaa94 I love hot anger Kim Tan ! 

Thanks for the gif lol @Thong Thin  I guess being naughty can do you some good.   :D People who make mischief and allow themselves occasional treats feel happier, younger and have more fun - quote theTelegraph

Yea @Nikaa94  We love angry Kim Tan, Daejang, Lee Gon or Lee Min Ho in any dark roles, anytiime!  

Lee Min Ho Is Merciless As He Roots Out His Enemies In Upcoming Episode Of  “The King: Eternal Monarch” | Soompi

On 8/31/2020 at 1:19 PM, scrawford said:

Wow!! Ya'll thirsty tonight, or morning, depending where you at :joy:

Who is ready for some Lee Min Hon casting news???

I am soo ready, why is he so quiet? what r u cooking LMH?? Is it movie? Drama? Netlfix project? short drama? 

Just give us something would ya...

@scrawfordNetflix Korea became the subject of a tax audit. It’s reported that National Tax Service visited the Netflix Korea office and launched a tax investigation. Netflix Korea is reportedly accused of transferring domestic income abroad to evade taxes by paying “advisory fees” to its U.S. headquarters. :worried:

• Shocked 4

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

@scrawfordNetflix Korea became the subject of a tax audit. It’s reported that National Tax Service visited the Netflix Korea office and launched a tax investigation. Netflix Korea is reportedly accused of transferring domestic income abroad to evade taxes by paying “advisory fees” to its U.S. headquarters. :worried:

what?? OMG!! 

What is going to happen then?? No more Korean Netflix shows? :wut:

they will pay some penalty and fire the people in charge and then we should be fine!:approves:

i want LMH's next drama to be on Netflix!!  i don't care!! give me Netflix drama!! 

Please keep voting in the 100 most handsome Asian actors.  He's still at #4, not too far from catching #3!  It's easy to vote, no need to register!  Let's do this gals!

Our poll will be up in 2 days!  I think it will be a fun poll.

Hey, my 1000th post! woo hoo.  :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Please keep voting in the 100 most handsome Asian actors.  He's still at #4, not too far from catching #3!  It's easy to vote, no need to register!  Let's do this gals!

Our poll will be up in 2 days!  I think it will be a fun poll.

Hey, my 1000th post! woo hoo.  :cheers:

yes PLEASE VOTE!!  https://kingchoice.me//topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept15-1245.html?option=38918

Congrats on 1000th post!! :rickroll::ohboy2:

• Wiggle 1