Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

What is most important is I need and want him to take up the next project ASAP !

All of us here are dying from anxiety, sleepness night, waiting & confusion ( upon seeing him reading some blank papers ! ) 

Don't torture us. We promised to be good and obey your orders , peyha  :ok:

yeesssssss!!!  :sad1:

On one hand, i want him to wait for quality drama or movie, on the other hand i want him back soon. We Minoz want the best for him and will support him in any project he chooses. We also fans who worry about our boy. I am sure he chooses the best quality drama or movie and come back at the right time.  :approves:

I keep thinking about writer and PD, the writers and PDs that we discussed have already projects in hands. I don't know if LMH will take a risk and choose new writer. Writers usually give 4-5 episode scripts and for the rest actors should trust them. I don't think he will accept new writer. he is a very big name and in his own home country and all around the world, people have high expectations from him. That is why LMH and MYM will want a great script and PD. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Thank you for all your warm welcome, couldn’t tag everyone by name cos I’m still figuring it out. I have been silently taking part in the polls. It was fun. I will try to answer the questions on Faith.  

LMH certainly has the IT factor. I’m certainly a certified lost case on him!

Same. Thank u all for the sweet welcome. I did participate in the polls.

I will try to answer some of the questions next. I believe I'm the best LMH fan in the world ha ha ha ha,  oh please don't laugh at me. I can beat anybody in KNOWING LMH competition ha ha ha ha . Anyway thank u all.

I'm still learning how to use the app so I can't tag everyone. Is not letting me put emojis why?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Is it a re-watch or a first watch?  I also agree on our favorite LMH look.  

Hair poll?  lol.  Is that a more visual poll?  

New question--facial hair?  

I first watched it without subs on YouTube. Then DramaFever subbed it and I watched it again. This will be the third watch.

Remember, he actually had a “mustache” in GB.  Since he really doesn’t produce much facial hair, I prefer him without. 

(But I admit, this looks HOT.)

Gangnam_Blues-1-Lee_Min-Ho.jpg              :please:

• Like 5

I am sorry guys won't be able to backtrack that many pages but will only backtrack 2 pages. I apologize on before hand.

Other then that what do we have here? 

LMHxWDH posts

poll

New Drama or Movie.

I will like to touch on the new movie or drama conversation. I am pro TKEM S2 and a Movie. I believe and hope that IQIYI or tencent with Netflix will throw alot of money on TKEM S2 hopefully bigger budget this time then previously. Nothing is hundred percentage or official but there is huge possibility I would say it's 50/50 currently that we may see TKEM S2 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I am testing currently ''The night mode beta'' on soompi themes where the entire forum is night and dayum everything is so different in the night mode. I feel like I am in a different place. 

I'm trying the night mode too.  It is really different.  

Welcome @Jhon Ahmad to the LMH thread!

12 minutes ago, Bangchan said:

I can beat anybody in KNOWING LMH competition ha ha ha ha .

You do know someone is going to challenge you, right?  lol

13 minutes ago, Bangchan said:

I'm still learning how to use the app so I can't tag everyone. Is not letting me put emojis why?

When you tag use the @  symbol and type the name (case sensitive, I discovered) carefully (because there are some similar names).  Usually after a couple of letters, the choices will narrow.  It's easiest when someone has a display picture.  For the emojis, you are clicking on the happy face on the tool bar, right? a list of emojis should appear.  You chose one :foryou:and click!

35 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Rat with wings?

A bat?

Hey, how do we accumulate points ?  I know if you join clubs, friends of soompi etc, but for the average joe, is it posts and reactions?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I still prefer him clean without any facial hair. Makes him look fresh, young and boyish :approves:

@1ouise@Nikaa94agreed ?

Noooooooooooo to this !:tears:

Hide contents

faith24-03.jpg

AGREE!!  :approves:

In South Korea, culturally boys and men are clean shaven.  This Face is art!!  Why would he cover it with facial hair? :D 

Spoiler

img%5D

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=minho&page=1

• Like 4
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I'm trying the night mode too.  It is really different.  

How to change to night mode? there was this update I saw, but it doesn't give instructions on how to change the mode. Thanks! :heart4:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I still prefer him clean without any facial hair. Makes him look fresh, young and boyish :approves:

@1ouise@Nikaa94agreed ?

Noooooooooooo to this !:tears:

Reveal hidden contents

faith24-03.jpg

Whoaaa, so I think I am the only one who enjoy seeing him with the beard like at the end of Faith. Hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Just now, yuiy78 said:

Whoaaa, so I think I am the only one who enjoy seeing him with the beard like at the end of Faith. Hahaha

no worries!! We all have different opinions. I am sure some Minoz like it! 

:approves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

On 7/3/2020 at 10:45 AM, msdot said:

I also thought at the beginning LMH looked too young for the role, and to me he looked even younger in the middle part with his hair bound up on one side. But as CY continues to grow personally in the latter part of the series, his 3rd hairstyle makes him look more mature (starting in Ep 19). Also, in that time period, people often didn't live past age 35 or so.

Nobody, but nobody, has eyes like LMH! And he uses them to great effect in everything he does, portraying vulnerability, sweetness, fierceness, determination, etc., etc. They just kill me.

I have been enjoying Faith. And definitely getting used Choi young being this baby faced General and the hair. I will look forward to his hair evolution in the drama :)

Yes, you are correct about his eyes. Kim Tan stares are one of the best ones, especially in the early episodes. 

On 7/3/2020 at 4:05 PM, msdot said:

Another favorite scene of mine. If you watch the whole scene, you see his face go from frustrated rage, to bowing his head in defeat, to looking up and hoping for some inkling of connection with Imja, to looking down again as he realizes he's all alone in this, to an ironic smile acknowledging how cleverly he was trapped. All that with no dialogue. And this after the terrifically well-acted scene when his heart is torn in two because of the prince and is then rejected by Imja. I LOVE episode 7 of Faith.

I finally saw that scene... Oh my heart....Choi Young is live and i had to endure saeguk drama to really appreciate and feel choi Young. 

On 7/3/2020 at 4:05 PM, msdot said:

And I'll add my endorsement to Viki. I'm actually a little worried about them with Netflix coming on so strong with Korean programming. If you love watching Asian TV, I highly recommend spending a little dough on a subscription to Viki. They have a good rating system and there's even a learning mode where you can learn Korean from subtitles. 

Well.... never thought to say this, i just signed up for VIKI monthly subs just so i can watch Faith on my TV. WTH????? 

I don't watch Saeguk, but Daejang made me do this!

On 7/4/2020 at 12:17 PM, Nikaa94 said:

The Great Goo Jun Pyo  :glasses:

@Nikaa94 One of my fave GJP scene at the top of my head right are..

1) The shower scene on ep.2 heheheh (Owl song "love you" is on repeat on my playlist)

2). At the Airport when the drop off Ji HU lover/noona (i forgot her name) and Ji HU showed up, the boys were giving him a hard time and he stole a glance at Jandi and he smiles *swoon

3). During their date, while they were ice skating. He was holding hand behind me and he smiled again. Awwwww..... i was obsess with that scene. 

23 hours ago, CallieP said:

Just watched Episode 1 of Faith.

@scrawford You said you could not get into it from Episode 1 - 4?  I thought Episode 1 was absorbing especially when he was at the CoEx. I thought both him and KHS was excellent there. It was truly amusing their interactions. When he saw the monk and when the monk told him, just go there. It was like a light bulb hit him. He crossed the busy street with no hesitation and all the cars had to brake for him. CY is Mr. Literal. No ambiguity there for CY. I miss Faith.

:joy:

For the record, Saeguk is not my thing, i have never watch Saeguk. Thats why I haven't watch faith until now. So the main thing is the genre, i had to really power through to really appreciate Choi Youn. And then it's from 2012 so visually, it's pretty outdated. I'm about to watch ep.8 and i started to warm up to Eun Soo, she was a bit whiny for my liking, however i started to like her and care more about OTP.

We are all different and so some people get Faith right away and for me, i have to really endure the Saeguk background since it's not my cup of tea.

21 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I was also thinking Han So Hee (The world of married), she is pretty and good acting. She got popular after TWOMC. 

I think Han So hee can pull off sassy and charming character well too! :D 

Sorry to cut your post change. Yes, i think Han So Hee would be another good candidate. 

You know who i ship LMH with, but know i am definitely ready to see him with another leading lady. it will happen one way or another, so lets get this going.

Come on LMH....where is your new project!

• Like 7
  • Love 3

22 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

no worries!! We all have different opinions. I am sure some Minoz like it! 

Tbh, I think LMH has a rare kind of external appearance compare to his colleagues. He has this mature vibe even from the BOF era. For me, he is not a pretty face or a beautiful one. He is more to a handsome category with full of charm and IT factor. He has the elegance in him. That's why beard will suit him greatly imo. Hahaha

But, what surprised me the most is the way he behaves daily. He (almost) always shows us the boyish vibe. He is so pure, warm, and friendly but frank and straightforward. He is indeed unique and classy. Our boy.

5 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

He looked hot fiyaa in GB tho

Yups hahaha

GB will always be one of my fave characters of LMH. He acted so damn well in it. Even the director loves him

• Like 6
  • Love 5

21 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

He didn't have a mustache in Gangnam blues but instead it was unshaved facial for approx 2-3 days. I think the director did it on purpose. 

He looked hot fiyaa in GB tho

Oh wow. I would do anything to see him in another gangster movie. I have never seen so much swagger and flamboyance on display in my life. The way he walked into that battle scene from the graveyard before he comes out of the umbrella. He literally g-walked into that scene

• Like 7
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, scrawford said:

One of my fave GJP scene at the top of my head right are..

1) The shower scene on ep.2 heheheh (Owl song "love you" is on repeat on my playlist)

2). At the Airport when the drop off Ji HU lover/noona (i forgot her name) and Ji HU showed up, the boys were giving him a hard time and he stole a glance at Jandi and he smiles *swoon

3). During their date, while they were ice skating. He was holding hand behind me and he smiled again. Awwwww..... i was obsess with that scene. 

I love all of them, all!!! :heart3:

The ice skating one is SO GOOD!!!   GJP holding her hand from behind smiling and the he sees JD doesn't have gloves, he gives one of his gloves to her and put her other hand in his pocket. They way LMH acted this scene is just out of this world.... :tears:

YESSS!!! he stole glance and that was a short yet POWERFULLY CHARMING moment!!

Chinguuuu!!! You are temping me to watch BOF now!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GJP!!!  :heart4::heart1:

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D 

27 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Yes, i think Han So Hee would be another good candidate. 

You know who i ship LMH with, but know i am definitely ready to see him with another leading lady. it will happen one way or another, so lets get this going.

Come on LMH....where is your new project!

yes, she is good! :) But her face also gives off mean face too  :lol: she could pull off some sassy character.

Yeah agree we are open with other FL as long as good actress :glasses: we want the best for our boy!!

YEAHHHHH I say 'new project' in every other post :joy: But I also want project to be quality, great script, and great PD. Most good writers and PDs are busy now.I'm kinda worried. We may have to wait longer :sad1:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

21 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

GB will always be one of my fave characters of LMH. He acted so damn well in it. Even the director loves him

I'm with you, I love Jong Dae, but that character is not talk about much. I want Character like Jing Dae in 20 episode drama. heheheh

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I love all of them, all!!! 

How can we not.  heheheh

The ice skating one is SO GOOD!!!   GJP holding her hand from behind smiling and the he sees JD doesn't have gloves, he gives one of his gloves to her and put her other hand in his pocket. They way LMH acted this scene is just out of this world.... :tears:

That scene is sooo sweet...that's one of the few thing that SK version did better. I like their date in SK version. The best SK version did was to cast LMH as GJP/Tsukasa

YESSS!!! he stole glance and that was a short yet POWERFULLY CHARMING moment!!

Chinguuuu!!! You are temping me to watch BOF now!!

Do it do it do it!....heheh

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

The best SK version did was to cast LMH as GJP/Tsukasa

For sure!!! :approves: ONLY LMH could have played so well!!! :glasses: He owned GJP for himself!!! 

will LMH update his IG tomorrow?? :D  not sure! 

He posted because of WDH. Not sure if he will update tomorrow, maybe 2 days from now? or even more?

LOL! Am I analyzing his pattern of IG updates?? :joy::gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4