Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho, Lee Min Ho, 

Powerful presence, beautiful existence, Balance of Nature :wub: 

Without Lee Min Ho,  all the universes full of Lee Rim,

Come back, come back,

Love Love, 

Am I a poet? For LMH YESSS  :relieved::lol:

Lee Min Ho takes away our worry and replace it with love and happiness

Thanks to LMH's mom for bringing him into our lives :)  

img%5D

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=688631&_rk=tDL&page=1

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, msdot said:

Thanks, @Heretorant for leading the way on this Faith quiz!  I'm still asking for answers to:

1. Cheon Eum-ja's pet is what?

2. What does the King call the two leaders of the Suribang? (@Heretorant was close but not entirely correct.) And what does Choi Young call them?

What happened to the actor who was playing the king in Faith. I thought he was geninuely a good character. I won't mind seeing him in lead roles 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Time loop said:

What happened to the actor who was playing the king in Faith. I thought he was geninuely a good character. I won't mind seeing him in lead roles 

I'm answering this on the Faith thread.

• Like 4

2020070306254101571_1.jpg

2020070306254101571_2.jpg

2020070306254101571_3.jpg

Lee Min-ho posted three photos on his Instagram on Thursday.

The photo released showed Lee Min-ho crossing the Han River bridge in comfortable clothes. His superior proportion and shining beauty in the dark definitely caught the eye.

Meanwhile, Lee played the role of Lee Gon in the SBS drama "The King-Eternal Monarch," which ended on the 12th.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020070306254101571

• Like 10

Morning Chingus' and is Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :gangnamstyle:

I was so happy to see ma boy this early morning when i checked my phone.

Was yelling so loud  on the  bed "Yes, finally saw your face"... 

Hubby work out from his sleep and asked "what are you yapping at this hour, my face is here all this while ! "

Dare not say much else I get kicked out of bed :joy:

@Nikaa94dont you go to bed, are you a deity ,why are you stalking LMH the whole night ? :D

• LOL 7

I guess LMH didn't any interview and he won't. Generally, interviews are published after drama , and It is already 20 days and it seems he has free time.I can understand him, why does he want to interview with these news portal? I am not sure ,I can't remember but I think he didn't after LOBS , do you remember any interview?

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I guess LMH didn't any interview and he won't. Generally, interviews are published after drama , and It is already 20 days and it seems he has free time.I can understand him, why does he want to interview with these news portal? I am not sure ,I can't remember but I think he didn't after LOBS , do you remember any interview?

Yes He did! After LOBS he did an interview and grazed the 200th cosmopolitan cover! I remembered reading he was the only male celebrity appear on the cover alone.

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

He had interview Post-Heirs time. I don't remember any interview post LOTBS.

edit: @SophieH mentioned he interview after LOTBS 

But you are right, days have passed and he seems to have time to do interview but he doesn't want to. I really want an interview though :bawling:

Maybe LMH Oppa has other plans and more important tasks to focus on. He can always do interviews later. 

There was this girl, forgot her name, she has interviewed LMH a lot. She is very funny, she interviewed LMH and Yoona for their ad, LMH for gangnam blues, and other. 

There is no subtitle though. But I love it, so fun! :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Why is Lee Min Ho's back so hot?  His head slightly down, wearing black outfit and his cute hair.

This thread is equally hotter and very competitive with our King Lee Min Ho. :hooray2:

6fc3efe83605387fc9ec4a3378a09869.jpg

cdf7e3f8631a447f9f74c3c06bc0e83b.jpeg?s=

I slept for 6 hours, and have to back read 7 pages, i'm sooooo behind! :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Yes He did! After LOBS he did an interview and grazed the 200th cosmopolitan cover! I remembered reading he was the only male celebrity appear on the cover alone.

So he did almost after 2 months , maybe he will do again with them 

37 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

He had interview Post-Heirs time. I don't remember any interview post LOTBS.

edit: @SophieH mentioned he interview after LOTBS 

But you are right, days have passed and he seems to have time to do interview but he doesn't want to. I really want an interview though :bawling:

Maybe LMH Oppa has other plans and more important tasks to focus on. He can always do interviews later. 

There was this girl, forgot her name, she has interviewed LMH a lot. She is very funny, she interviewed LMH and Yoona for their ad, LMH for gangnam blues, and other. 

There is no subtitle though. But I love it, so fun! :) 

I like this MC so much she is so funny always, I know her because of her voice everytime

• Like 4

I know we have had quite good updates about LMH..

But i am hungry for more updates... :eats2:

Pictures aren't enough, give us some news of movie or other project..

I'm tired of talking about which actress and which genre LOL We talked about those for 2-3 pages, right? :D  when do we get some news??  Give me the news now and I WILL wait as long as 1 year and half. OK??

:transforms:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, SophieH said:

haha I meant the last he went cycling (Europe) then TKEM was announced the next day. 

I am just hoping the repeats the same thing.

I was backtracking and i saw this

Suddenly I feel nervous today......... hahaha:emmm:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

I was backtracking and i saw this

Suddenly I feel nervous today......... hahaha:emmm:

Yes,,,,,

I also talked about this, hope he repeats the same thing. Maybe he likes to announce his project after visiting Han River :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Chellseethis is much hotter 

For the sake of LMH is worth back reading any amount of pages :P

Damn! My collar bone has been missing for decade... And LMH's so in tact!

Life is soooo unfair! Where is justice!!!

2e22b27a3296046bec71c3e5790e3cac.jpg

Talking about HOT here.... I see you! :glasses:

Spoiler

DXnROxyW4AYwrDU.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3