Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 minutes ago, syntyche said:

pxxkjaehwi IG update 

"The end of 7 months.

Precious experiences and nice people."

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. Well, 7-months of filming is not too long. The average K-drama script would take an average of 6 - 12 months to be completed. Broadcast stations have primetime dramas running back to back all year round, and as one finishes, another is readied for airing….even if still incomplete. Shooting something is always going on in SK. A completed script synopsis is a given, but green-lighting a script usually only requires up to the 3rd or 4th episode (out of 12 - 16) to be mostly complete and OK’d by everyone involved in order to actively get finances rolling and begin pre-production. I've never seen/known a drama that had more than six finalized scripts before shooting starts. Most K-dramas ended on their seven-month filming journey. Good that this is a 12-EP K-drama. In order to catch the viewers' attention, the quick story development gives the viewers a sense of great immersion. Therefore the length of the drama is shortened with the story development speeding up. This became the trend, so broadcast stations also started to shorten the length of their dramas.   :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

heehee, I can't imagine LMH rapping.  Totally love that they are still friends.  

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. LMH always seems to be going viral after wedding news! He's always getting mentioned after every piece of wedding news is announced. I saw a photo shared online, a netizen shared that every time Lee Min Ho is close to someone or works with them on a project, they end up getting married. The photo included shots of Lee Min Ho with Park Shin Hye, Son Ye Jin, and Lee Seung Gi, all of who ended up getting married. LMH has a strong sense of humor. Like this one, Lee Min Ho had the funniest reaction of Lee Seung Gi's wedding announcement. When every time one of Lee Min Ho’s friends or co-stars announced a marriage, comments were always flooded with netizens wondering when it would be Lee Min Ho’s turn to get married. His  reaction to Lee Seung Gi‘s wedding announcement made me LOL - His comment stood out among the rest. A rapping Lee Min Ho would be so funny.   :Megalol:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Finally.....Lee Min Ho has wrapped up his new drama, "Ask The Stars". I can always connect to all of his projects and roles because his works are usually big budget and high profile.   :kaching3:

His popularity ensures he will get lots of offers for good projects. I would like to see him embracing more different types of characters. "Pachinko" is a good move in this direction because his role looks different from his usual sort of roles. I hope he continues to grow as an actor. So maybe a way to grow is try to play being a poor man. Not the regular man in a corporation trying to make a living but, really a poor man, or a poor father. Whewww.....but, somehow, I'm hesitant to see & watch him on the screen being like that. I always prefer him seeing in a good setting. Forget this - LMH's face is so handsome, gorgeous, and perfect to fit for a poor character - hahaha - So, let's just go back to "Ask the Stars" -  :Megalol:   Here’s to his continued growth and success in this drama!   :kisslevel:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@gtLmh0622  thanks for sharing this. Being of the same age, so COOL that LMH and LSG are known to have become friends after working over the course of a few videos shared on Lee Min Ho’s YouTube channel a couple of years ago. The hilarious exchange, which made as the most-searched on real-time made me LOL -   :heart2beat:

• Like 2

Korean actor Lee Min-ho comments on Lee Seung-gi’s marriage announcement 

Korean actor Lee Seung-gi’s announcement on Feb. 7 that he is getting married to his girlfriend, actress Lee Da-in, has garnered congratulatory messages from stars and fans.

“I’ll be spending the rest of my life with my love Lee Da-in as a ‘married couple’. I proposed to her, and she said yes. We’ll be holding our wedding ceremony on April 7. Now that I have someone to be responsible for, I thought I should personally deliver the news to you,” he wrote on Instagram, according to SBS News.

124433.jpeg

The actor’s post has garnered more than 56,000 comments and more than 850,000 likes on Instagram.

Korean star Lee Min-ho joined the thousands who commented on Lee Seung-gi’s Instagram announcement.

Lee Min-ho commented, “What kind of situation is this? Lee Seung Gi about to sing ‘Will You Marry Me?’ at his own wedding?”

Lee Seung-gi, 36, replied and wrote, “I do need a rapper for the song. How about you being that rapper?” He released “Will You Marry Me?” featuring Bizniz in 2009.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://mb.com.ph/2023/02/08/korean-actor-lee-min-ho-comments-on-lee-seung-gis-marriage-announcement/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Our directionally challenged LMH :joy:

I would have like to seen more of JIW and LHM together.  

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this.  Hahaha - he was almost caught unaware! Finally..................I've seen LMH & JIW together again!  :heart3:

On 2/7/2023 at 8:24 PM, syntyche said:

LMH IG update

"goodbye Gong Ryong"

"Last Day"

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. I love the picture where LMH is hugging GHJ with both arms. They look so very close now to each other. It showed off the friendship between them. She seems to look sad because it's the last day of drama filming. So, I guess LMH is comforting her. These photos are such a sweet behind-the-scenes cut. No doubt the chemistry amongst the cast are there. Finally..... the drama has been completed after 3-years of preparation. This

drama  is scheduled to be broadcast this year. Can't wait!  :rubchin:

• Like 4

*** Urgh. I don’t think I should comment much on the guests’ outfits at the Fendi event in Seoul on February 8. But, many celebrities attended the event. Biased aside, Lee Min Ho and Go So Young were fortunate to have chosen fairly normal outfits that kind of fit them. By the way, only Lee Min Ho and Song Hye Kyo are official spokespersons for the Italian label, right or I stand corrected...... Well, I'm happy that there’s finally a couple of brief clips of LMH & JIW interacting! Precious moment..... And JIW's outfit matches Lee Min Ho! The best is what I can say about their outfits.   :sweet:

20230209_0105065667833716787977867.jpg?w

• Like 2

On 2/7/2023 at 8:24 PM, syntyche said:

LMH IG update

@syntyche  LMH shares pictures from the set of his drama as it wraps filming. And he's wearing Crocs - hahaha - This drama were having large top acting talents for sure. LMH is really a NICE person who gets on well with his co-stars. I'm really looking forward to this drama. So COOL that he's such a versatile actor - from the dark role of "Pachinko" to a rom- 

com.   :wut:

• Like 4

*** When it comes to appreciating handsome Korean actors, LMH's name will always be on the list. Who wouldn't admire this gorgeous visuals, huh? It's hard to think that you don't.   :kaching3:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Top 15 Handsome Korean Actors: From Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo to Cha Eun Woo and more

From Goblin’s Gong Yoo to Itaewon Class’s Park Seo Joon, below is a list of 15 most handsome Korean actors of all time.

1 | Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho; Picture Courtesy: Instagram @actorleeminho

Full Name: Lee Min Ho

Birthday: 22 June, 1987

Birth Place: Heukseok-dong, Seoul, South Korea

About: One of the country’s most influential artists, this 35-year-old South Korean actor is nothing short of an international phenomenon. With a fiercely loyal fan following across the globe, Lee Min Ho has managed to top the lists of ‘most popular’ and ‘good-looking actors’ irrespective of his contemporary engagements. 

If we’re talking about handsome Korean actors, we can’t possibly forget to mention Lee Min Ho. While Lee Min Ho is a phenomenal actor and has won millions of hearts as Lee Gon in ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’, Heo Joon Jae in ‘Legend of the Blue Sea’, Kim Tan in ‘The Heirs’ and Go Joon Pyo in ‘Boys Over Flowers’, he has left audiences stunned with his visual appeal in every single one of his hits.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Pinkvilla

• Like 3