Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 8/12/2021 at 8:38 PM, willenette said:

@CallieP, actually, I'm not really into season 2, part2 & remakes of any dramas because for me, nothing surpasses the original. My favorite characters in the drama were : of course, LMH - I also love Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin & supports like Kang Ha Neul & Park Hyung Sik. LMH steals the show in this drama. Biased aside, "The Heirs" was a good drama & I absolutely think it's worth watching.. I enjoyed watching it. One of the reasons this drama has so much attention and is one of the most watched K-drama is due to their star-studded cast. PSY is not my favorite actress but, I like that their love story ended in happiness. I'm a sucker for a happy-ending stories. To compare, I love BOF more - "Boys over Flowers", hands down. It's not perfect, but for me, it's a lot better than "The Heirs." I could watch Lee Min Ho everyday. :heart3:

Actually, even though I like all of LMH's dramas, the least favorite character is Heirs.  I like CH, LOTBS, Faith, TKEM, PT, BOF and then Heirs though he is cute there too.  :7555_attack:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[Top 50 in 2021] Announcement of "Top 50 Korean Actors" Selected by Korean Work Enthusiasts! Introducing Representative Works

Updated on August 14, 2021.

large-24247ed25c2822e511bcbd58e6b12571.p

2020 saw a boom in the 4th Korean wave fueled by Korean dramas such as Crash Landing On You and Itaewon Class.

I think there are a lot of people out there who are totally into the difference from Japanese dramas. So, this time, I would like to introduce the Korean male actor who is excited right now!

It is best to enjoy the charm of work. If you want to enjoy Korean dramas and movies, or are already a big fan of Korean actors, find your favorite and enjoy Korean movies in 2021.

* Ranked from the point of view of a maniac who reviewed a number of Korean works, and was chosen by individual subjectivity as the actor currently receiving the most attention ...

Korean Actor  5: Lee Min Ho

large-61debed60ae2680efdb2af33e2662e8b.j

<profile>
Actor Name: Lee Min Ho (이민호)
Date of birth: June 22, 1987 (age 33)
Place of birth: Seoul Special City
Blood type: Type A
Height: 187 cm
Debut: 2006
Education: Graduated from Kenkoku University Film Arts Department (also serves as a public relations representative)
Current office: MYM Entertainment

<Representative work>
Drama: Faith, Heirs, Legend of the Blue Sea, King: Eternal Monarch.
Movie: "Gangnam 1970"

<charm>
Lee Min Ho, who played Domiogi in the 2009 drama Boys Over Flowers, played an outstanding role. Since then, he has played the main character in numerous hits such as the drama "The Heirs" and "The Legend of the Blue Sea."

Growing up, he plays the emperor in his latest work, The King: The Eternal Monarch, creating a masterpiece of the aura.

In November 2020, he opened a YouTube channel "Lee minho film" and began a full-time career as a content creator.

In the future, it is necessary to test not only the acting business, but also him as a creator.

Translation from Japanese google

https://www.o-uccino.jp/article/posts/68679#韓国俳優⑤:イ・ミンホ

• Like 2

(TVPP) Lee Min Ho - Good Luck ceremony of Personal Taste, 이민호 - 개인의 취향 대박 기원!

There is Song Joong Ki, 5 childhood photos of beautiful Korean actors from birth

08/15/2021

Matamata.com - The popularity of South Korean actors is truly extraordinary. These Korean drama stars are famous not only in their own countries, but have thousands to millions of fans from around the world, including Indonesia.

Moreover, they not only play well, but also have an impeccable appearance. Many people wonder if they were so beautiful as children.

Well, if that's interesting to you too, let's take a look at the child portraits of South Korean actors that are summarized from their Instagram uploads. Keep scrolling here, okay!

2. Lee Min Ho

w1200

Child photo of a Korean actor (Instagram / @actorleeminho)
This is an actor who is so popular internationally for his acting that he never disappoints Lee Min Ho in every drama he plays. Over the years, in the world of acting, Lee Min Ho has often kept netizens wondering about the secret of his eternal youth.

The reason is that his face hasn't aged at all since it first appeared on the small screen. But, apparently, Lee Min Ho since childhood possessed the gene of ideal beauty.

Translation from Indonesian google
https://today.line.me/id/v2/article/yEo151

• Like 3

On 8/14/2021 at 9:06 PM, nina_mitrokhina said:

Let’s check your heartbeat moments on Chinese Valentine’s Day. Who can stand leeminho’s smile?
From now on, embrace love every day.

@nina_mitrokhinathis is also called Qixi Festival. Thanks for sharing the clip. It falls on the 7th day of the 7th Chinese lunar month. But, this year (2021) that's August 14 (Saturday). Chinese also celebrate Valentine;s Day just like Westerners do like making a special date to or have a romantic dinner. :partyblob:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhinathis is also called Qixi Festival. Thanks for sharing the clip. It falls on the 7th day of the 7th Chinese lunar month. But, this year (2021) that's August 14 (Saturday). Chinese also celebrate Valentine;s Day just like Westerners do like making a special date to or have a romantic dinner. :partyblob:

@willenette, Thank you very much for the very interesting information! I was not aware of such an interesting Chinese holiday and Lee Min Ho's congratulations caught my attention. And it's great that he made a cute gift for his Chinese fans.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

There is Song Joong Ki, 5 childhood photos of beautiful Korean actors from birth

08/15/2021

Matamata.com - The popularity of South Korean actors is truly extraordinary. These Korean drama stars are famous not only in their own countries, but have thousands to millions of fans from around the world, including Indonesia.

Moreover, they not only play well, but also have an impeccable appearance. Many people wonder if they were so beautiful as children.

Well, if that's interesting to you too, let's take a look at the child portraits of South Korean actors that are summarized from their Instagram uploads. Keep scrolling here, okay!

2. Lee Min Ho

Child photo of a Korean actor (Instagram / @actorleeminho)
This is an actor who is so popular internationally for his acting that he never disappoints Lee Min Ho in every drama he plays. Over the years, in the world of acting, Lee Min Ho has often kept netizens wondering about the secret of his eternal youth.

The reason is that his face hasn't aged at all since it first appeared on the small screen. But, apparently, Lee Min Ho since childhood possessed the gene of ideal beauty.

Translation from Indonesian google
https://today.line.me/id/v2/article/yEo151

I looked at the other actors, SJK is recognizable as a baby, so is LJS.  The rest, I don't see the resemblance at all.  Especially LMH, I don't see the adult LMH in his younger years, from baby to 9, I think when he had his front teeth missing or when he took a photo with his mom and football coach,  I don't recognize LMH in them.  Only in his teens, maybe 14 or 15, I see LMH. Isn't it strange?  Who agrees with me?  Baby LMH is cute but I just don't see the resemblance.  I can recognize LJS when he was 2 or 3 in the photo as definitely LJS.  The kid who acted as GJP in kindergarten,  I don't see the resemblance at all when he is 19 from 5 year old GJP.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CallieP said:

I looked at the other actors, SJK is recognizable as a baby, so is LJS.  The rest, I don't see the resemblance at all.  Especially LMH, I don't see the adult LMH in his younger years, from baby to 9, I think when he had his front teeth missing or when he took a photo with his mom and football coach,  I don't recognize LMH in them.  Only in his teens, maybe 14 or 15, I see LMH. Isn't it strange?  Who agrees with me?  Baby LMH is cute but I just don't see the resemblance.  I can recognize LJS when he was 2 or 3 in the photo as definitely LJS.  The kid who acted as GJP in kindergarten,  I don't see the resemblance at all when he is 19 from 5 year old GJP.

@CalliePIn my opinion, the most wonderful thing about little Lee Min Ho is his sincere open smile, which hasn't changed. Stunning sunny positive "aura", which is in all children's photos. As for the photo in a tracksuit with knocked out teeth, I read somewhere that this photo is not Lee Min Ho, but his nephew (but I don’t know if this information can be believed). In the children's photos of other actors, I think Lee Jong Suk and Lee Seung Gi are very recognizable.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@CalliePIn my opinion, the most wonderful thing about little Lee Min Ho is his sincere open smile, which hasn't changed. Stunning sunny positive "aura", which is in all children's photos. As for the photo in a tracksuit with knocked out teeth, I read somewhere that this photo is not Lee Min Ho, but his nephew (but I don’t know if this information can be believed). In the children's photos of other actors, I think Lee Jong Suk and Lee Seung Gi are very recognizable.

Yes, the smile reminds me of the LMH we see today :fullofhearts:.

I had a good thing as always rewatching BOF this morning.  Episode 7 is one of the hardest to watch since I hated watching GJP cheat and becoming childish during the competitions.  I also take issue with his noona choosing sports that cause GJP or Ji Hoo mental anguish.  

My cousin's daughter arrived in SK this morning.  I wonder if she'll have a hard time finding food.  I didn't realize that she's vegan.  @willenette are there more vegan options nowadays?  I've watched some youtube foodie videos and most are focused on meat or seafood.  She better buy some that ginseng LMH endorses! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 8/16/2021 at 10:37 AM, CarolynH said:

Yes, the smile reminds me of the LMH we see today .

I had a good thing as always rewatching BOF this morning.  Episode 7 is one of the hardest to watch since I hated watching GJP cheat and becoming childish during the competitions.  I also take issue with his noona choosing sports that cause GJP or Ji Hoo mental anguish.  

My cousin's daughter arrived in SK this morning.  I wonder if she'll have a hard time finding food.  I didn't realize that she's vegan.  @willenette are there more vegan options nowadays?  I've watched some youtube foodie videos and most are focused on meat or seafood.  She better buy some that ginseng LMH endorses! :lol:

@CarolynH ohhh................... only very few of restos serve meatless options. In Seoul, trying to find a restaurant to dine  is a hassle to say the least when almost everything contains meat. Most restaurant simply doesn’t have one so, it's a bit hard to find the most vegan-friendly item on the menu. It usually requires spending extra time finding suitable restaurants or cafes when opting to dine out. Fully vegan dine-out options are limited. I think she has to look for Indian or Moroccan restaurants, as the two cuisines often have vegan-friendly items listed on their menus. Overall, life as a vegan has been difficult in Seoul. It’s kind of difficult to find vegan-friendly restaurants in Seoul when it’s hard to find anyone going with that lifestyle in the country. There are few but not much option is still available when dining out. Like in many countries, vegans and vegetarians have a negative image for many in Korea. Koreans see some vegans’ attitudes as obnoxious. But, compared to years earlier, it is now much easier to find vegetarian food options at grocery stores but, certainly not enough. The number of vegans in Korea is small at the moment. Hahaha - In case, when she enters the resto, she can say : naneun chaesigjuuijada - meaning, I am vegan................ :7555_attack:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

9 celebrity duos who were childhood BFFs

Celebrity friendships are nothing new. Considering that stars often work together and rub shoulders in the same glittering social circles, of course they’d end up forming some closer connections along the way.

But what about celebrities who became friends before they were famous? Meet the Hollywood actors and K-pop idols who were childhood schoolmates together, who encouraged each other’s acting dreams – and who got up to some serious mischief along the way.

Lee Min-ho and Jung Il-woo

These stars have also known each other since high school, although they didn’t attend the same one, meeting instead through mutual friends. According to Soompi, Jung once commented on their meeting during an appearance on SBS’ My Ugly Duckling, saying, “[Lee] was well-known for his good looks, so I heard about him before I ever met him. When we first met, it was like he was sparkling.”

spacer.png

They realised they had a lot in common – such as their acting dreams, love of meat and dislike of alcohol – and quickly became friends. Today, they often have coffee together when they meet up, according to Soompi. Once Jung even sent a coffee truck to the The King Eternal Monarch set while Lee was filming. Lee showed his appreciation by posing in front of the truck with a victory sign, posting the photo on his Instagram.

spacer.png

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3144827/9-celebrity-duos-who-were-childhood-bffs-blackpinks-lisa

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Lee Min-ho, a pouty mirror selfie. A handsome man with more cuteness.

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho revealed how he has been doing.

Actor Lee Min-ho posted a photo on his Instagram in the afternoon of the 16th.

The photo released this time shows Lee Min-ho taking a selfie in the waiting room.

Above all, Lee Min-ho made many female fans' hearts flutter by adding his sculpture-like handsomeness and cute charm with a pouty expression.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is set to release the drama series "Pachinko" on Apple TV+. Based on a best-selling novel of the same name written by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin, "Pachinko" captures the story of four generations of Korean immigrant families.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202108161409401021150_1

• Like 3
  • Blob 5