Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

12 hours ago, tshering12 said:

Am i the only one who's worried everyday that today will be the news of lee min ho enlistment. my heart feels so empty. I hope he joins and comebacks soon . we might not see him in screen until 2020 :(

No you are not the only one! :((  I also have this feeling. The news of him leaving for MS and articles talking about is something I don't wanna think about. But I really like him to leave sooner so that  he can come back soon. :((

• Like 8

I think many of us feel the same, just short of expressing it. He said during the fan meeting that there would be no further production after LOTBS due to his enlistment. Any movie or drama production will take 4-8 months and hence I guess his enlistment could be sooner than we think.

I agree that the sooner the better. A public service posting will take a full 24 years. If he enlists in April, I think the soonest we can see him is mid 2019. Hope he is still able to post on social media once in a while, else I think everyone will be missing him badly. :(

• Like 10

I think many of us feel the same, just short of expressing it. He said during the fan meeting that there would be no further production after LOTBS due to his enlistment. Any movie or drama production will take 4-8 months and hence I guess his enlistment could be sooner than we think.

I agree that the sooner the better. A public service posting will take a full 24 years. If he enlists in April, I think the soonest we can see him is mid 2019. Hope he is still able to post on social media once in a while, else I think everyone will be missing him badly. :(

Haha I see it is affecting me badly. I mean full 24 months and not years.

• Like 8

Minho got TOP1 again on Weibo Chart - Korean Star last week. And he also got TOP1 on gaon Weibo Chart last week.

ps. 1. Lay-EXO (He is from China) got most times of TOP1 on Weibo Chart - Korean Star, last week he is reclassified to Chinese Star (China)
2. gaon Weibo Chart is cooperated with official Korean Gaon Chart.

005Uf2zYgy1fd4wqewqubj30l506kmz1.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fd4wqfqdz3j30lb08fjtw.jpg

• Like 15

On 2/25/2017 at 4:05 AM, 1ouise said:

Regarding FAITH-- there were some issues, but maybe time has healed some of the pain.  It seems like we all will have a lot to talk about with the re-watch!

In the Talk Concert from last year (Jan 2016),

He confirmed that his favorite drama is Faith, and Kim Hee Sun is his favorite co-star. His favorite romantic line was also from Faith when Choi Young said, "When I walk toward you, it'll be for eternity." *   (me--Love this line!  This is like HJJ.)

*Approximate from Soompi. (Special thanks to pixie022.)

source:  https://www.dramafever.com/news/10-highlights-from-lee-min-hos-minoz-world-talk-concert/{[{notification.object.url}]}

I think the writer, Nancy Z, got some of her information from this thread.  Does she mean @pixie0622?

Also, I thought this was a re-enactment from FAITH (in Yokohama, Jan 2016):

credit: Beyond MinozBoiz ICE

I just remember some good things being said about FAITH last year.  I think Choi Young is his most likeable/admirable character.  :)

----------

When I watched the National Brand Awards presentation, I noticed that at the end all the men wanted to have selfies taken with LMH.  He's not just for fan-girls!  LOL

Thank you 1ouise. As I said, I could have missed it and I don't understand Korean, unless there is a translation and I did not come across any so thanks for telling us that finally he said his favorite drama is Faith. It makes Faith fans happy. I knew he was most comfortable with KHS. You could see it in their BTS. It is good that he now talks fondly about Faith and realized that Faith had comforted a lot of new and old fans. I had never seen a re-enactment of Faith after the drama ended. 

Does the Nancy Z Dramafever article have the video of the Faith re-enactment in Yokohama 2016?  I haven't watched them yet. If not, is it available elsewhere?

• Like 9

170219 The Originality Of LeeMinho

'Dear Minho' section

Part 2

Cr Chunyou0622

MC: Let's see...[She picked one.] "Dear Minho-ssi. I have a problem. You made my standards for men too high. What will you do about it?" [Minho and the fans LOLed.] What solution do you have for her?

MH: (0:12) I heard of a similar complaint once. She said, "I can't make a boyfriend since I set my eyes on you, Oppa."

MC: How could she make a boyfriend after laying her eyes on you?

MH: (0:23) I don't have any solution to that. [Everybody laughed out loud.] No Solution.

MC: Then she should find a solution for herself.

MH: (0:34) Yes, she should get it over for herself.

MC: Mr. Lee Minho can't help her because he is going to be more handsome and wonderful in the future. [Minho laughed.] Right?

MH: Yes, I am. [At that the fans and the MC burst out laughing.]

MC: He said, "Yes, I am." [Minho repeated.] Do you have any plan to worsen your looks for your fans?

MH: (0:54) Now I certainly realized that my fans prefer my looks well-maintained. [The fans cheered.] I'll continue to take care of my looks diligently and keep showing you guys my good appearance.

MC: "No solution to this problem" I say once more.

=============================================

I have a question. My profile says that the number of my posts is 370. When I went to my profile and tried to check all my posts, I found the latest 19 posts only. What should I do to read my old postings, then? I put my name in the search box, but they showed me not my posts but posts of other members to have my name mentioned in. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, zinnia said:

@gtLmh0622 Thank you so much. I made a new facebook account to use as my archive, so I wanted to read my old posts to look for anything worthwhile uploading there.

I'm not a tech-savvy person, so I tried to find my old posts to no avail. Thanks again. ^^

You are welcome !

Soooooooooo cute :

69db869bgy1fd5aadshj8j21z01h9kjl.jpg

cr Logo

• Like 8