Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, adamfever said:

Can I finally post here?

Hi friends, old and new, near and far, thanks for your warm welcome. Please tell me what to do to stop loving this boy. 

If there is a formula, please do share with me as well. I have lived years of my life loving this namja and try as I may, I have not discovered a way out. Once you're sucked in, you're in. Hahaha. 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, adamfever said:

Hi friends, old and new, near and far, thanks for your warm welcome. Please tell me what to do to stop loving this boy. 

2 hours ago, mythicalove said:

If there is a formula, please do share with me as well. I have lived years of my life loving this namja and try as I may, I have not discovered a way out. Once you're sucked in, you're in. Hahaha. 

@adamfever  @mythicalove

Oh, I hear you!  I came relatively late to the party; I only discovered LMH in 2015.  I was hooked from the get-go.  I decided I would watch everything everywhere over and over until I was sick of him and then I would be done.  Uhhh ... that didn't work.   And thanks to his loyal photographers, I see him everyday via Twitter.  I'm not sick yet.  Actually, I'm having a lot of fun.  I'm looking forward to the second (and third) act of his career; he only gets better and better!

• Like 11

8 K-Drama Characters With The Best Fashion

K-dramas and fashion trends — two things that are intricately linked together. It’s one of the major product placements (PPL) of the industry. Who hasn’t watched a show and thought, “I wish I had ‘so-and-so’s’ wardrobe”? But alas, most of us might fit the poor, bumbling character type, but do not possess that magical wallet that would allow us to buy such extravagant outfits while living in our ‘dinky’ rooftop apartments.

We can at least appreciate and drool over these K-drama characters and their phenomenal fashion. Let’s take a look:

Heo Joon Jae in “The Legend of the Blue Sea

Heo Joon Jae Fashion

A conman, Heo Joon Jae (Lee Min Ho) has the ability to adapt and take on any character required of him. This chameleon also has the talent of wearing anything and making it look nice. Not many people can pull off a pink overcoat.

Watch Now at Viki button

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 10

9 hours ago, Myhun said:

More pics at the award ceremony by  atminho

handsome as always:heart:

Reveal hidden contents

C5SNZ3cUoAERjXL.jpg

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing more photos during this awarding event.  For this year LMH got the grand prize at the 2017 National Brand Awards held at the National Assembly Hall in Seoul.  Last 2015, Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Yuna (skater) won the grand prizes. LMH made an acceptance speech :  “I travelled around the globe so many times over the past few years. I was so touched to see people (overseas) trying to write or speak Korean to me. I will further try to contribute to Korea’s brand image.” The National Brand Awards recognize individuals and corporations for their contributions to enhancing the country’s image. He won the prize in the culture sector for boosting Korea and the Korean Wave to the world with his work. I'm so proud of him. He deserves it! :lol:

• Like 4

February 23, 2017

Lee Min-ho’s Promiz makes major donation

22205704.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho’s charitable fundraising organization Promiz has made a large donation to charity.

According to the non-governmental organization Good Neighbors on Wednesday, a fundraiser led by the actor contributed 50 million won ($43,720) for children living in poverty. Specifically, the funds will go towards heating bills as well as mental treatment for victims of child abuse.

The donation came as a result of a ten-day project to raise awareness of the charity. Promiz pledged to make the donation if their post received 1,000 likes within the time frame.

“This campaign was successful thanks to large participation on social media,” said a representative from Good Neighbors. “We will collaborate with Promiz for more good deeds in the future.”

Lee’s charitable platform was established in 2014. In addition to Good Neighbors, the organization has made contributions to Holt International Children’s Service, Unicef, and Food Bank, among others. Promiz won the Korea Good Brand Award last year, which at the time had already donated 400 million won in cash and items to charity.

By Chung Jin-hong

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 5