Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Rachel Park

@lotus0622 yea.. But compared to twtter, fb, this thread, weibo is leading when it comes to rumor, gossip, hidden truth about oppa. From a make sense one to a non sense one hahahaha

Adamfever, you are making me weak in the knees, describing him like that :x

He also said he will lock his woman up in the house; oh my, I wouldn't mind that at all, no siree

Good Morning friends   >:D<

Regarding that quote AC, I tried my darnedest to find that (Eng sub) interview with SH but it was deleted by SBS!! Actually many of the cool Eng Sub Heirs cast interviews were also deleted! I'm sad, I really wanted to listen to his insight about his character and see their adorable interactions with each other :( I hope somewhere down the line someone will re-upload them and link us! 

@ Danie_A  have you seen the pic with the bodyguards?? in her FB account someone ask her who's the guy on her back , she said  its Minho's uncle

WUT? No way, he looks too young to be his samchoon!! But he's cute nonetheless. Also I doubt LMH would make his uncle work as his BG!! It seems he's very respectful and tight with his family that he'd probably tell his uncle to retire rather than work him to the bone with all his busy bustling life! JMO 

Danie, I'm so with you! I can't watch a show if I don't like the people in them; so glad I'm normal afterall. This, however, has drastically limited my options. Never mind, we can consider ourselves discerning folks, not picky, fussy or hard to please yup.

:)

)

Honey you know when we are both so passionately IN LOVE with this precious soul "LMH", we are already too picky, too fussy, and hard to please. Cause let's face it, this boy is a rare breed, is he not?!! :P

I think I saw his sister as well, but didn't know about his brother-in-law though. Family boy... a super star who makes loads of money, but gives to mom to manage, spends most of his spare time at home, eats food mom cooks, takes mom to vacay... I think he would do that to his wife-to-be. Which wife wouldn't want a husband like that, not to mention he is super handsome...and.... he is a kissing beast :-)

All I can say to all these drool-worthy qualities is FA!! and WOW!! Like for real yo...Is this boy even human or maybe a mixture of angel and fairy dust?!! Can't tell  O:-)

Finally before I run off, 

All you guys @adamfever @kiklaminHo  @Pixie etc...you can keep his legs, knees, hairy calves ...
I'll just take this beautiful head CAJmmoiUsAEWsnC.jpg:large

with its gorgeous eyes, luscious lips and FANTABULOUS GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL HAIR (to play with all the time) and I'm good to go!! I'm sure I don't need to explain how all those precious features will keep me busy for the rest of my life, or do I? 

ETA: AND I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THIS HEAD :o Is the intelligent, caring, thoughtful and magical MIND that it houses and must be tied directly to an even more precious part a little further down (NO you naughty bunch I didn't mean THAT part) and that is his beautiful HEART!!...That is more precious than anything physically attractive about it! :x

haha...Aneyo guys have fun and share nicely, check back on you later... :-h

Guest Rachel Park

Lee Min Ho is so hot. Dunno but srsly he is so hot. He has hot vibes as a man. I take a look over and over oliviapwoo instavid with him just wearing black sweater and i find him so hot yet sexy. I dunno how these france chingus can resist not to touch him. If i were there mybe i'll touch him (ex: his shoulder or his lips) ughh haahahahaa

Some of my friends which is non minoz also stated that he is so sexy.

He is a man. I never see him as a pretty boy. He just a manly one with overloaded charm and sex appeal. He is the definition of perfection hahaha

Sorry but i just cant handle it anymore kekeke~

Lee Min Ho is so hot. Dunno but srsly he is so hot. He has hot vibes as a man. I take a look over and over oliviapwoo instavid with him just wearing black sweater and i find him so hot yet sexy. I dunno how these france chingus can resist not to touch him. If i were there mybe i'll touch him (ex: his shoulder or his lips) ughh haahahahaa

Some of my friends which is non minoz also stated that he is so sexy.

He is a man. I never see him as a pretty boy. He just a manly one with overloaded charm and sex appeal. He is the definition of perfection hahaha

Sorry but i just cant handle it anymore kekeke~

Delurk to say --- Agree 101%!  :D
Seriously ... looking at him, I feel hot...

hmmm,, 2 weeks? i don't think so , you shouldn't attempt to cover a tattoo with make up unless it's fully healed, otherwise it could ruined the ink or develop an infection. Tattoos can take as long as 45 to 60 days to heal completely.

That is exactly my thought sis, you are right. It is indeed that for permanent tattoos, it should be left alone for 2/3 months, right? well maybe it also depends on the tattoo itself...but on the other hand, that is the rumor i heard (of course i am not certain) that he also been trying to hide it with a cream. On the other hand, if it is temporary...how can a tattoo still be visible after 2-3 weeks, and if he did try to hide it? 

That is what confusing me too, i am pretty much sure he will keep his image clean...and yes to be honest, i don't see any tattoos when he depart to Paris, but how come rumors spread that he himself told to Parisian fans that he got it way back in Korea? or are the photos of his departure are not clear enough, since the photos available are only from media? 

Oh Gosh, look how far it has been just because of a tattoo...maybe we should just leave him alone, he's mature enough to do whatever he wanted to do, he knows the consequences...

As for Hong Kong concert, yes you can watch it by streaming, pay per view for around 50 CNY. Please do register as VIP and got info from this website: http://yuanxian.letv.com/zt2015/4505/zt1002919337/index.shtml

And yes, i have to admit that Weibo is indeed source for those rumors. The "scars" that Lee Min Ho got was known for a tattoo because some Chinese fans sharp eyes there. But, all of the things that you read and spread there can't be guaranteed. Sometimes it is true, sometimes it is just a false rumor. Yes, from a non sense one to a sense one based on research. It is depends on the people you follow. It has many sources of good photos too, especially when Lee Min Ho goes to China since they can't post them on Twitter and not everyone who had Weibo has the tendency to post the photos they found there to Twitter. I can help anyone here who wanted to make a Weibo account . 

Guest lotus0622

Yeah, lovely pics! Who's that barbie doll looking girl in the baby blue dress? She's gorgeous! 

NVM I see more now and that girl is not really a girl lol but looks like someone's wife :o my bad LOLZ I could only see her profile at first! 

JEALOUS GIRLFRIEND ALERT! ALERT!

Guest ItsIllyria

I've been thinking about it and maybe (and I say MAYBE) it could be a kiss bruise and he tried to cover it up with a fake tattoo. That's what I thought at first, but then I thought that he would hardly have a trip with his omoni and noona and have someone kissing his neck at the same time... X_X

It's been a while since the last time I post, but I think this tattoo topic become too much lol ...

I believe its only temporary tattoo ... maybe its for his pictorial or else but whatever it is I dont wanna know, cos you know ... its private. 
If he do it, he must have his own reason for whatever it may be. 

To prove my theory about its temporary or not 
This is his neck a day before he leave Paris.
(btw the redness could be because he try to removed it by scratching/rubbing it too hard)

qIPkyL.jpg

This one is the next day, the day he leave for London.
The marks are gone. 

3wfGU4.jpg

So, can we move on from this topic please.

It's been a while since the last time I post, but I think this tattoo topic become too much lol ...

I believe its only temporary tattoo ... maybe its for his pictorial or else but whatever it is I dont wanna know, cos you know ... its private. 
If he do it, he must have his own reason for whatever it may be. 

To prove my theory about its temporary or not 
This is his neck a day before he leave Paris.
(btw the redness could be because he try to removed it by scratching/rubbing it too hard)

This one is the next day, the day he leave for London.
The marks are gone. 

So, can we move on from this topic please.

Awesome! Thank You Giselle! Now we can move on..you are right, it's already been too much..this topic should be closed..he can do whatever he wanted to do also for a mature man...i should also apologize for talking about this topic..please do accept my token of apology~ *bow apologetically*

005EMHjNjw1eq7hfpcm1bj317y0x119g.jpg