Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

i just saw this news about Minho's enlistment, it said that they applied for extension because he's currently completing graduate school?? graduate school?? i didn't know Minho is in graduate school

http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/63403/20150317/liminhao.htm

I believe he'll enlist next year, beginning or end depending on the cut off time and his commitments. This is why I'm very curious regarding his projects this year since they'll mostly be his last before enlistment. Every other star's fans are all speculating what they'll be doing (drama schedules for the year are already up for the 3 major players and everyone's playing the guessing game by attaching their faves to those dramas with no specific casting).

I know he'll be doing his drama second part of the year so maybe Aug-Jan? And the "mysterious" film is also still, well very mysterious! So I'm a little anxious and excited, I think I'll either die of happiness or disappointment, depending on which projects he'll choose. lol I'm sort of dreading a couple that are already announced without an attached cast yet...I hope he's not on any of them (crossing fingers) and that he'll surprise with something awesome and totally novel! 

You guys talk about his toes? WHERE WHERE??!! He has cute toes, especially his big one that's fat, chubby and short and knobby lolzz 

@Danie_A  Seems that you haven't seen his toes for you to describe them like that  :))

2qc2.gif

Ok, since we're in the spazzing mode, let me ask you guys this...How do you feel about MinHo taking an adult role in his upcoming work where he'd have to shed his clothes (not completely but maybe do some daring scenes), is everyone on here against that? I think I've noticed many were uncomfortable with the love scenes in GB. This is something I'm just curious about since I know Minoz mostly love their MinHo'z white as milk image.  Thus, this sets me up for the "amount of SPAZZ" I can actually do on here, I won't want to be out of line or (again) cause ppl any discomfort.

Danie, I have to correct you there.  Fans were not uncomfortable with love scenes (we looove our ROMEO) but the explicit sex scenes in GB which LMH was not a party to.  As to Minho's image, he did say in his recent interviews that he wants to pursue acting roles that challenge him and that he deems appropriate for him/his age.  However, it is understandable that he will have to choose smartly because he does have 30+ commercial contracts that may contain certain clauses that would prohibit him from doing anything risque or too sexy......for now.  

Gotta go for now, chingus! TTYL :-*

CATXecnVEAA3qhM.jpg:large

Guest suezat

Dear LMH ...

hope you're having fun in London and all , but man .....we are desperate for something new , drama , movie , news , any thing man , I mean look you're tattoo took like I don't now how many pages , and and we are drafting to talk about your toes, old pictures , I am officially sending SOS ....HELP. ..plz I'm going crazy.. ~X(

good evening yo all

@roshinip, liked your Poochai gif where he spit out food while talking. I thought it was so cute and realistic like an adolescent kid. I would have really liked more of Poochai with his cheeky antics. Too bad it was only in the first episode and then he went to SK and became Lee Yoon Sung and the CH.

@danie_A, I believe the answer to your question 2 is merchandizing. The dramas always advertise drinks, couples shoes, clothes, jewelry, couple rings and other trinkets, handbags, etc. It is hoping these things will be purchased by the viewers. When GJP gave Jan Di the pendant in BOF, I think that pendant and chain sold really well after the episode. So I think that is the answer to Question 2. Not 100% certain though. Best guess.
I agree with you beef about SBS removing Eng Sub videos. To promote Hallyu stars, they should have English Subs so that foreign fans will be more interested in Kdramas and the stars. They should be happy that volunteers are translating for them free of charge. Instead they get uppity about copyright infringement and remove it from YouTube. It is just subtitles for goodness sakes.

@moonrain Nope the girl didn't change into a cow, but....

Lee Min Ha? =)) =))

e3970d78jw1eq933u84y2j20ii0q3wjt.jpg e3970d78jw1eq9340y7yoj20k00qon52.jpgcr Merry/ DC

Mianhe chingus....looks like no-news from MH brings out the creativity from Minoz :)) :))
Tho I must say that she's not lookin' bad at all ;))

Guest roshinip

@pixie0622

what have you done to our sexy namja, is she his twin sister  #:-S

BTW, I’d like to name her Lee Min Hee

the difference between his characters and he has never had the same haircut in any projects he had. From rich arrogant bully teen to ambitious architec, to some kind of superhero type with double identity, to Captain Choi young a 1300 century royal warrior to rich arrogant teen and finally into ambitious gangster involved with politicians for property struggle.

@Houny Right you are %5BEmoticon%5D%20OK%20Asd.gif

KowFeEA.jpg

ctto

Guest roshinip

@roshinip, liked your Poochai gif where he spit out food while talking. I thought it was so cute and realistic like an adolescent kid. I would have really liked more of Poochai with his cheeky antics. Too bad it was only in the first episode and then he went to SK and became Lee Yoon Sung and the CH.

I want to add something to my previous post on City Hunter. I loved to see Poochai greeting Thai people, like this, by joining hands together in a prayer-like manner; because it is also how we Sri Lankans greet, saying "Ayubowan" (meaning Hello/ Long life). >:D

11002494_10204632180183155_6525600335382

@pixie0622

what have you done to our sexy namja, is she his twin sister  #:-S

BTW, I’d like to name her Lee Min Hee

@roshinip Or Lee Min Her  =))

Another "yin & yang" rendition
from Rain AMH
be30cae7tw1eq938acsscj213p1jkng2.jpg

==============
On the cover of HK's KPOP MAGAZINE this week 
CAVoDjHUQAE9dWr.jpg:large

KPOP FB Update
CATG0SBVAAAYWpk.jpg

All systems go for LMH's HK Concert on March 21st!  Anyone here slated to attend this concert? 

@danie_A, I believe the answer to your question 2 is merchandizing. The dramas always advertise drinks, couples shoes, clothes, jewelry, couple rings and other trinkets, handbags, etc. It is hoping these things will be purchased by the viewers. When GJP gave Jan Di the pendant in BOF, I think that pendant and chain sold really well after the episode. So I think that is the answer to Question 2. Not 100% certain though. Best guess. 

I agree with you beef about SBS removing Eng Sub videos. To promote Hallyu stars, they should have English Subs so that foreign fans will be more interested in Kdramas and the stars. They should be happy that volunteers are translating for them free of charge. Instead they get uppity about copyright infringement and remove it from YouTube. It is just subtitles for goodness sakes.

GM, AC...Sounds plausible, except at times they harp on things like rags and old blankets or something lol. it's just the concept of always throwing something there, as some sort of "forced connection," rather than simply let the lovers connect in other ways is what bugs me! 

Also, agreed on the SUBs, they should thank their stars that people are trying to expand their clients' market, rather than throw a hissy fit and stomp on the non Korean speaker audience! *Humph*!! 

Check this out...Am I the only one who can see similarities in expressions between these two?! 

9e77fdc4537d2ae3e490ab6eddd7d659.jpggiphy.gif

Gangnam-Blues-1-700x329.jpg

84122.jpg

leeminho1.jpg

brando-young.jpg

Cr:Owners

Bear in mind the difference in age and experience but I see similarities between two acting greats! 

Aside Note: His hair is the defining character of each role, that's why to me it's as precious as his expressive eyes...I hope he keeps it in good care :)

@lotus0622

Were you trying to post this?
Spoiler alert!

I see that he's sticking to that newly-found kissing angle, which prevents his nose from blocking the scene lolz!! GOOD JOB BabyBoy! Keep up the HARD WORK, I say! #CHAMP! 

Guest roshinip

Chingus, when I saw those pictures of Jeon Jin Ho from  Personal Taste in the recent posts on this thread, I also thought of sharing my favourite moments from the drama. To be frank, Jeon Jin Ho is my second love (GJP is my number one) and I'm really longing to see Lee Min Ho in a romantic comedy like personal Taste again. Enjoy, ladies :-*

qcmzfrzybtvlrwamf837.gif

Personal%2BTaste6.gif

tumblr_lu8scr0AZO1r0n47ho1_500.gif

tumblr_mte8rza62a1qchnjco1_500.gif

personal_taste_nape_kiss_scene_gif_by_s0

tumblr_mzcm40lnd41simwlno6_250.gif

tumblr_myw02vIkDY1rfowvno1_250.gif

Cr: owners

Guest Rachel Park

Where is Lee Min Ho?????????? Omgg he is dissapeared now. No one spotted him somewhere. Wonfer if he disguise himself like in City Hunter using mask and stuff so he cant recognized by public tsk tsk D-3 before HK concert everybadeeehhh.. *sigh*

Heirs cast reunion at "Twenty" movie VIP Premiere! 

Only Missing KT, Hyung and BoNa! 

CAYSBjiVAAACIwk.jpg

Could he have flown incognito to SK already? LJS returned without much airport fuss, but I assume if it's LMH there is bound to be pictures of his departure and return to SK. 

Sharing this from Twitter also

CAYfSMgUIAAnWzj.jpg

Cr: Owners

@Roshinip my 1st love is jeon jin ho... hahaah.. i do like gu jun pyo.. but i prefer his matured role... 

and he was extremely cool n sexy in personal taste.. hahaha.. im not sure how many time i watched the drama already..more that 10 times.. hahahah
n i like choi young role too.. hahaha...

I havnt have enough time to continue watch city hunter...:-S

i am pretty sure he will take today flight to SK as if he not taking the flight today, he will be very rush to HK for the concert.. if it is korean air, the flight will be at 6pm london time.. hope to see the airport pic.. iam  crazily craving for him now....hahahahha
=P~ :-S

@Danie_A

I think it would be impossible for him to come since he has HK concert about 3 days and if you think about the time difference its allmost midnight in SK which means less time to go back and forth and risking huge concert.

You mean to say impossible or possible? I took what you said to mean that he has to be back soon if he wants to catch up with his concert in time, or did I misunderstand?