Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest lotus0622

yup i put everything in public and searchable...ARASO!!!! im going to give you password and username but im going to change password after 24 hrs,, its only a dummy account anyway

odette711@gmail.com 

password:kimtan0622

yup i put everything in public and searchable...ARASO!!!! im going to give you password and username but im going to change password after 24 hrs,, its only a dummy account anyway

odette711@gmail.com 

password:kimtan0622

KK thankuu  :-bd

Eh, it's asking me to answer your security questions lol forget that girl, just upload to PB then delete them

Annyeong, Minoz  :-h

@kiklaminHo Welcome back, chingu :-*  I knew that you wouldn't be able to stay away too long.  Now you have to drag back our other wandering chingu ;)

I believe these haven't been posted....from the GUESS SEXYDENIM 2015 S/S COLLECTION.

Love him in white pants @-)  @adlyn13 woohoo, where are you? ;))

bf9b61e0jw1eq6z273129j20k00qo3zj.jpg

Why are your hands always in your pocket, Minho~ya? :)) Truth be told, I want my hands in your pocket, too :D
bf9b61e0jw1eq6z64z586j20ii0q3ta5.jpg

via MinozChile

Belated HAPPY WHITE DAY, chingus! 

bf9b61e0jw1eq5j7w8m0zj20k70qojs0.jpg

via MinozChile

Guest lotus0622

@Danie_A LOL! i forgot,, go to facebook and login that email and password

let me know if you already saw it !!!

@Danie_A LOL! i forgot,, go to facebook and login that email and password

let me know if you already saw it !!!

Yeah, lovely pics! Who's that barbie doll looking girl in the baby blue dress? She's gorgeous! 

NVM I see more now and that girl is not really a girl lol but looks like someone's wife :o my bad LOLZ I could only see her profile at first! 

Guest lotus0622

Yeah, lovely pics! Who's that barbie doll looking girl in the baby blue dress? She's gorgeous! 

NVM I see more now and that girl is not really a girl lol but looks like someone's wife :o my bad LOLZ I could only see her profile at first! 

in what album did you saw it?? i uploaded 2 albums...hmmm maybe the girl in indigo not baby blue LOL!! she's with her the entire trip maybe one of her staff

Have you noticed, Minoz?  He's gotten much more lethally devastating these past months  8-}

I mean....he's just oozing with loads of sex appeal and devil-may-care vibe =P~ =P~
CAK921hUwAAMbju.jpg

Now that, as he said, he's at the cusp of "manhood", I want to see him play a truly bad-boy/ ladykiller type of role with some redeeming qualities (of course, as dramas go)---and not the watered down "playboy" version he played in CH.  

To those of you who may have seen the stolen/ pilfered GB movie, hope that helped ease your "withdrawal" malaise and would stop pressuring LMH to do a drama that he feels isn't "the one" yet :)>-

I'm happy to see that he brought along his Mom to this mini working vacation.  Whoever is/ will be his girlfriend is a very lucky girl indeed for our babe is such a loving son :x  I also spotted a picture of his oh-so-handsome brother-in-law, so his noona may also be with them.  Hmm...could it be that uri Minho is/was meeting someone very important/ famous that they too had to join this trip? :-?

in what album did you saw it?? i uploaded 2 albums...hmmm maybe the girl in indigo not baby blue LOL!! she's with her the entire trip maybe one of her staff

The "My everything tour" album 

Thanks for the account info and pics, they're sweet!! I have to get my behind in bed and catch some zzz...GN for now chingu :)

Guest lotus0622

@ Danie_A  have you seen the pic with the bodyguards?? in her FB account someone ask her who's the guy on her back , she said  its Minho's uncle

I sure hope the tattoo isn't permanent. Frankly I just cannot reconcile it with his image. The transfer type tattoos nowadays are very long-lasting though; they can last up to 2-3 weeks before they fade off. So I hope it's one of those and he's doing it just for fun. You know, letting his hair down while on holiday.

Actually at first I thought they were bruises and thought he had injured himself. So, not a good look Min Ho!

Guest lotus0622

I sure hope the tattoo isn't permanent. Frankly I just cannot reconcile it with his image. The transfer type tattoos nowadays are very long-lasting though; they can last up to 2-3 weeks before they fade off. So I hope it's one of those and he's doing it just for fun. You know, letting his hair down while on holiday.

Actually at first I thought they were bruises and thought he had injured himself. So, not a good look Min Ho!

what's wrong if that tattoo is permanent or not??  does it make him a lesser person??

This matter of him having a tattoo or not---I, for one, think that one on his neck looks temporary (i initially thought it was a stamp from a club!).  

But if he chose to get a real tattoo, well, I like it because that means our boy is doing something that goes AGAINST an image.  I think it'll be a sign that he's grown up, ready to take full rein of the next chapter of his life and career.  Putting life into RE:MINHO and not just paying lip service to it.  And that's a big %5BEmoticon%5D%20OK%20Asd.gif in my books. 

What say yah, Minho....er, Jong Dae? 
9770658cjw1eq6wms5tq2g20c806sh3m.gif
cr minoz_selene

I also love this new ash-blonde color on him.  (yes, much better than the reddish/ orange-y tone!)
CAJmmoiUsAEWsnC.jpg:large

That shirt, by the way, is from GIVENCHY, for those who want to know :)

CAHtdTrUIAAdztO.jpg

Hello Lotus, no I didn't say it makes him a lesser person, and I would never think of him that way. I respect and like too much to ever think that. Only that I was surprised that he would get one. I was thinking, hmm, that's not the Min Ho I know. He's entitled to have any number of tattoos he likes of course. Just sharing my personal take on it.

what's wrong if that tattoo is permanent or not??  does it make him a lesser person??

I don't have a tat and I don't encourage others to, but I don't mind if they have either. I may judge them, but base on the reason why and what the tats mean to them. My music man for example, the simplest tat he as is an infinity sign, which according to him, represents the  flowing energy between the audience and him. If the audience is energetic, that will feed him and make his performance more electrifying, which will then feed back to the audience and that just goes on and on....by having that tat he just wants to say how important his audience is to him.. The most complex one is a beautiful picture, and of course it has deep meaning, too.

But if those tats on Minho are permanent ones, it bothers me, not because he has some tats, but because they are not worth the pain. They don't look beautiful. If you are ready to suffer the pain, do something that looks good and meaningful. So I tend to think they are not permanent either.

I'm happy to see that he brought along his Mom to this mini working vacation.  Whoever is/ will be his girlfriend is a very lucky girl indeed for our babe is such a loving son :x  I also spotted a picture of his oh-so-handsome brother-in-law, so his noona may also be with them.  Hmm...could it be that uri Minho is/was meeting someone very important/ famous that they too had to join this trip? :-?

I think I saw his sister as well, but didn't know about his brother-in-law though. Family boy... a super star who makes loads of money, but gives to mom to manage, spends most of his spare time at home, eats food mom cooks, takes mom to vacay... I think he would do that to his wife-to-be. Which wife wouldn't want a husband like that, not to mention he is super handsome...and.... he is a kissing beast :-)

hahaha, I used Dermablend in my teen years to cover my acne .Is that product still out?

@ Dannie

knee caps and nape are mine.I established my ownership months ago with@pixie's help.

B/c you are new , I will be generous and let you stare at his legs.

:P

Hey, you can have the knee caps, but the long legs are mine :P

CAJhnNFUsAAQAqZ.jpg

CAJeEDMUIAA-pfq.jpg

CTO

drooling  =P~  =P~

Hi everyone.... Just got time to read all the pages that I missed.. being busy with work for almost a month with no weekend and breaks.. somehow i dont know how min ho ssi was able to cope with his busy schedule through out the year... i almost broken into the pieces with only have 3 to 4 hours to sleep everyday and small little problem annoyed me easily.. 

btw, everyone was talking about his tattoo.. hahah..it really surprise me if it is the permanent one.. as korea broadcasting is quite straight with all the visible tattoo.. i wonder how he going to cover it up when he need appear in any broadcasting station. i dont mind if he did in any other part of his body as long as he can cover it easily.. but near his ear and neck?hhmmmm... 
i still hope that it is not permanent one..huhuh. 
:)