Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Houny

Thanks for the speedy reply chingu...How interesting that he's like that, gah I feel like everything about him is different from "others" in his age/status group of actors. Can't say it's not refreshing! It can make the board/forum a bit boring at times since we don't have much to discuss, rather we either argue or agree with each other haha 

Future projects, well sadly I've learned that in SK the things I'd dream of for my favorite star are not really possible. Most Kdramas are very tame and adolescent minded that the characters and stories I'd want him in are pretty much unattainable. He's mature enough, he played the role of a HS kid with the most maturity I've ever seen (didn't see his previous HS dramas except for MR and apart from that I'm not really into that genre unless it's used as a backdrop and not the main focus of the story). Haven't seen GB but it seems he knocked his role out of the ball park! He's young, hot, mysterious, and has soulful eyes and a powerful presence. He'd be great in any hardcore dramatic role, hardcore noir romance, hardcore action (that he's visited a few times already) and to top it all he has fantastic comic timing! (He was a wisecracker in Heris, all those little things he pulled lol he is capable of both verbal and physical comedy) So the Man is a freaking genius... 

I want him to do hardcore romance/noir/drama things like "street car named desire" or "East of Eden" the American version...Is it crazy to tag him with Brando and J Dean? I feel he's in the same league...I love him in serious roles, I love him in comic roles...I feel there's no limit to his talent...What I do not want to see him do is lovely dovey BS ala BOF...He's above that IMO, I know that drama has a huge fan following but to me it's NO! 

SHK I just read that he's attracted to her, or her "type" lolz but TBVH I am so done with seeing him act with older actress (no offense to any of them they're all great in their own right). I mean apart from PSH he's only ever acted with older actresses and I'm over the noona romances. It's been done to death and KDRAMA killed that concept so I can't vote for that pairing. Don't kill me, but I believe part of the reason he played KT's character so maturely is because he was finally paired with someone younger than him. He was able to play the vicious/jealous/controlling AH quite well since PSH was his junior! Had it been anyone of his sunbaes he could never do that or stretch his wings like that! 

I've seen a clip of him doing the PT commentary with SYJ and when that bed scene came on he was fanning himself with embarrassment! Poor kid he must've felt like a total noob siting next to his senior who's done quite flashy scenes, and this to her is an absolute walk in the park. So to fully experience the volcano of talent that he usually hides (I feel) out of respect for the senior actresses he plays against, I want him ( as he also expressed the same wish) to only play with ppl his age or younger from now on! I really dislike the noona romances :/ 

I don't think I have to worry about that much tho since very soon he'll be going to the army and by the time he comes out he'll be 32-33 so all the young ladies on the scene will be his age or younger...

Personally (bear with me as I'm still learning the names of everyone) I like Jung Eun-Ji, she was fab in R-1997 and WTWB much better than SHK tbh! Also, I've recently discovered Kim Go-Eun (A muse/ Monster) and she's amazing!! I'd like to see him do a full on hardcore romace with Kim Ji-Won, I think they were fantastic in Heirs and she's a powerful actress...There are just so many young ones that I feel could match him but I'm still learning all their names haha, so I'll discuss further as I go along.

Finally thank you for attempting to answer my questions, they seems like situations without much explanation eh oh well I'll have to endure or ignore then :) 

TBC chingue

@roshinip @kiklaminho

Guys I swear I'm not slacking I've been as busy as our darling  :bz  trying to devour all his news from the past 90 years lolz (ok 9 not 90) So plz don't make me feel guilty that I haven't seen it yet :( 

BUTTT it's the next thing I'll see I PROMIZ! :P

TC ladies ..have a good one! 

Guest lotus0622
Minho is no longer with Jeju Air

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-replaces-big-bang-and-lee-min-ho-as-brand-ambassador-for-jeju-air/

@houny

I don't know who Suzy is, I don't know if I can agree that he can only act with "certain established or famous" actresses to be able to expand his career. (Sorry but that's a very biased and prejudiced way of thinking if that's how things work in SK then boo hoo to them) ..

I don't like many of the older ladies other than HJW who's much much older than him yet she's entertaining and funny. Also GHJ but she's doing that thing with KSH. I am not a fan of SHK (too melodramatic for my taste) or JJH (don't enjoy her over the top acting at all). Maybe you gathered as much so far, but I'm a fan of subtlety, and the girls I've mentioned can deliver excellent but subtle performances! Kang Sora is doing that HSis drama with KWB isn't she? 

Anyway since he doesn't reveal any info about his projects till he's actually settled on them, I'll wait for a few weeks maybe some solid news will leak. Thanks for your feedback :)

Guest lotus0622

@Danie_A

regarding the noona romance? Yes most of his co-actresses were older then him but it has nothing to do with the drama itself, and tbh they are not much older then him and they will anywayz have to be on the same age in the drama but on the other hand the real sinful noona romances are these above 40s taking on younger lovers like 21-22 years old. Have you ever watched A witch's romance?  :)) from last year? the lady is old like really old(40+) and the guy was only 22.

LMH looks mature so he dosen't have the younger then me vibe like some other actors who have babyfaces but I wouldn't mind any of these young actresses but chosing one of them can also be bad for him career wise. chosing famous and known actresses is the best choice career wise. PSH is actully the only young and famous actress in Kdramaland and the rest are in there early 30s or mid-30. SHK, and YEH are the only worthy actresses at this point considering he already acted with the other famous actresses PSH, Son ye jin, GHS and MCW unless his going to do reply with these actresses. You have Kang sora and TBH I don't think she is ready to take on LMH at the moment. The other young girls you have mentioned believe me they are not ready to co-headline with LMH and far from it. JJH is potentially a good match-up but I'm not so sure about that since she has close ties with his rival in china. so not a good idea and GHJ is taken by the same guy.

You know what wouldn't actully mind suzy and specially A rom-com movie between them with be awesome IMO. :)

Hardcore romance? It sounds interesting and I definitely think that he can pull it off like the champ he is and you know what people over look? the difference between his characters and he has never had the same haircut in any projects he had. From rich arrogant bully teen to ambitious architec, to some kind of superhero type with double identity, to Captain Choi young a 1300 century royal warrior to rich arrogant teen and finally into ambitious gangster involved with politicians for property struggle

i already watched it and yeah! too many hot kissing scenes ;))

Annyeong, SooMZies  :-h

Minho~ya, since you helped boost sales and profits last year

CANmCS3UcAA3yN1.jpg

.....do you get to keep your plane? ;))
sP6z9Wp.jpg

===============

Guys do you ever talk about anything on here other than posting pics/news updates and fan accounts from FMs?  I mean I want to know so that I won't be booed lol I'd like to speculate and discuss things about LMH's future projects, his potential leading ladies, and co stars, etc...Plz let me know if that's not allowed, thanks! :)

@Danie_A 

If you read the back pages, we do talk a lot in this thread.  BUT (and I hope I'm not being too presumptuous since I'm also a relatively-new member), though this thread is open to any type of discussion regarding LMH, we agreed NOT TO TALK openly about:  
1.  His private life--this covers his family, his girlfriend/s, what he does "off the clock"---UNLESS he talks about them in an interview, etc.  We want to help protect his privacy as best we can. 
2.  Unverified news/ information UNLESS released by a legitimate news source (in time you will know which ones these are); or if unsure, just state so.  We do not want to be a source of misinformation on LMH knowing that we do have a lot of lurkers here who post what they see here in their SNS and other blogs/ forums.  
3.  Comparisons between him and other actors/ actresses/ singers/ models (lives or works) in order not to incite fanwars and, more importantly, in keeping with LMH's own philosophy of focusing on his own work irrespective of what others do.  BUT:  as LMH himself said, being humble does not mean that we cannot be confident and self-assured---so we love talking about his accomplishments and successes here!  

However, as much as we may love to talk/ discuss/ analyze, you will note by the number of reactions to a post, that SooMZies (short for Soompi Minoz), LOOOOVE to spazz on our boy--from his luscious head of hair to his much-underappreciated (and maligned?) twinkytoes :))  So yes, we love to post pictures, videos, fan anecdotes, every bit of info on him, because he is our vitaMINHO that helps keep our days (and nights) sweeter and warmer.  

Guest lotus0622

i just saw this news about Minho's enlistment, it said that they applied for extension because he's currently completing graduate school?? graduate school?? i didn't know Minho is in graduate school

http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/63403/20150317/liminhao.htm

Guest lotus0622

@lotus0622

Were you trying to post this?
Spoiler alert!

The Kissing Beast is back!  And refreshing to see that he's being kissed back!

t2807.gifbe30cae7tw1eq4aqx8jbig208c06cb2a.gifctto

yes! yes! yes! im having a hardtime in this forum, i'm still a noob

Guest lotus0622

i remember that kissing scene... all the ladies inside the cinema, including me, mumbled in chorus OW! richard simmons! hahahah 

i just saw this news about Minho's enlistment, it said that they applied for extension because he's currently completing graduate school?? graduate school?? i didn't know Minho is in graduate school

http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/63403/20150317/liminhao.htm

Saw that, too, and was reposted by IQIYI as well.  But we should wait for legitimate K-news since the original article merely quoted "a source from Starhaus in an interview" without naming source of original interview.  Nonetheless, the article merely said that his management company applied for an extension due to studies and a planned drama in the second half of the year.  Article further stated that "although there's a request for postponement, if the country needs him to oblige, then he will do so." 

As far as I know, he can request for a postponement ONCE and he has until next year to enlist.  

However, as much as we may love to talk/ discuss/ analyze, you will note by the number of reactions to a post, that SooMZies (short for Soompi Minoz), LOOOOVE to spazz on our boy--from his luscious head of hair to his much-underappreciated (and maligned?) twinkytoes :))  So yes, we love to post pictures, videos, fan anecdotes, every bit of info on him, because he is our vitaMINHO that helps keep our days (and nights) sweeter and warmer.  

Thank you @Pixie0622 for all the info and insight, much appreciated! I wouldn't want to be a source of discomfort to our dear fellow Minoz so it's good to know the guidelines. 

All the points you've mentioned are completely plausible and understandable. I won't be discussing any of those tho, it's just that since he's been inactive in the drama/film world for he past couple of months, it's hard to find things to talk about ...Don't get me wrong I love spazzing (I'm sure you noticed heh) but since I'm a noob, I'm just trying to find out as much info as I can about him, by talking about him. :) 

I guess backreading is as good an option as any,  but it's also good to keep the forum alive for new people who just want to chat and blab, as is the case with moi! :)

You guys talk about his toes? WHERE WHERE??!! He has cute toes, especially his big one that's fat, chubby and short and knobby lolzz 

Ok, since we're in the spazzing mode, let me ask you guys this...How do you feel about MinHo taking an adult role in his upcoming work where he'd have to shed his clothes (not completely but maybe do some daring scenes), is everyone on here against that? I think I've noticed many were uncomfortable with the love scenes in GB. This is something I'm just curious about since I know Minoz mostly love their MinHo'z white as milk image.  Thus, this sets me up for the "amount of SPAZZ" I can actually do on here, I won't want to be out of line or (again) cause ppl any discomfort.