Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Dedicated to and in deep appreciation of all the wonderful Minoz here who keep us up to date with your informative and entertaining posts, and of course to Min Ho (and his parents!) for blessing us with his existence, please enjoy this humble attempt at video making.  (It was meant to be done in time to celebrate his birthday.  Shamefully late or...as I prefer to think...diligently early for his next one.  :D )    Love to all!   :x

@mosquito
Ooooooh!  that's a nice photo of him with stubble - think looks even better with him a little darker and with stubble at the sideburn...goodness I have a weakness for this, hahaha. I always wanted to see him like this but just cannot do with with ps (really bad with ps!). I think he would look very very sexy with the beckham look (wonder who can do wonders on him..), think I go weak seeing LMH in this way unless someone can prove me otherwise ... please help me to either to overcome and/or satisfy my weakness with your powerful ps skill ... :D
6964db43gw1ejeht53acrj20xc1e0tli_zps82ac        images_zps31b77092.jpeg

forgive me for my weakness!!!!

adamfever said: @pixie0622 you are not the only one who also likes JIS on this board. There are a few others and I am one of them ;) , but when it comes to the time that I have to choose one, I am so certain who I will go with.. and you can guess who , hihi.. btw, where do you watch IOTL, I thought I would jump on it when it starts, but I haven't yet, just saw the trailer.

edit: but I am with you on that LMH should do a drama soon. I miss him in a drama so much. I am watching something else now, the main character is also a rich boy and that always reminds me of LMH. There were times I paused in order to watch snippets of BOF.

ANNYEONG, MINOZ!  :-h
@cookienomer That was a fantastic video!  =D> It's clearly a labor of love so thank you for sharing it with us >:D<Minho says "Great job!"BvPJ-EPCAAE6o1n.jpg:large

@Mosquito No worries, my dear.  @gaeingoh likes her men looking a little rough while I want them smooth (rough is reserved for tumbling in.....never mind ;)) ).  Though I must admit that there's something about Daejang's whiskered mug that gives me a lot of feels =P~BvCZ14BCMAI9VwB.jpg:large
I'm sure this is where we can all agree ;)

cookienomer said: Dedicated to and in deep appreciation of all the wonderful Minoz here who keep us up to date with your informative and entertaining posts, and of course to Min Ho (and his parents!) for blessing us with his existence, please enjoy this humble attempt at video making.  (It was meant to be done in time to celebrate his birthday.  Shamefully late or...as I prefer to think...diligently early for his next one.  :D )    Love to all!   :x