Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

More from twitters -  I'd really love him in the BW hues below.    @Nikaa94  When will we get to see LSG-LMH collab video?  I am waiting for this new content.  

I don’t know :( 1 week has passed since the first episode. I hope it will be released soon! 

maybe this weekend? or maybe even tomorrow?

LMH has been working so hard from the start of 2021, so he is definitely working on many stuff :highonflowers:

I thought it would be released today cause some fans said today is SG’s BD

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg why??:wut:

was lmh there? Do you what is this picture? His BD party? 

@Nikaa94,perhaps they were filming a new video for Lee Seung Gi, directed by Lee Min Ho? In one photo, Lee Seung Gi is holding a microphone in his hands and a special miniature microphone that is used on television recordings hangs on his clothes.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@CarolynH I just saw the tweet from @Latifah_

Yay!  Latifah is still a fan!:selfie2:If anyone has not read Latifah's fan account of LMH's fan meeting, Latifah's is a must read.  I'm pretty sure she went to the one before MS, so Feb 2017.  She posted it in this thread.  

Need something to do?  Take the BOF quiz.  It's on page 3963.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Yay!  Latifah is still a fan!:selfie2:If anyone has not read Latifah's fan account of LMH's fan meeting, Latifah's is a must read.  I'm pretty sure she went to the one before MS, so Feb 2017.  She posted it in this thread.  

Need something to do?  Take the BOF quiz.  It's on page 3963.

She went to both talk concert 2016 and 2017. She was so nice that she prepared some small gifts to other Minoz in 2017 because she got gifts from other Minoz in 2016.

She seems also be BTS's fan after BTS's concert in Middle East.

9 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg why??

was lmh there? Do you what is this picture? His BD party? 

Some C-Minoz said because Media always said Minh's face is like a carved statue, so LSG tag LMH as the statue behind him.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3

Omg! I have just seen the new movielog! I have to rewind several times to understand it, because the conversation is deep and it deserves to be understood, but the visuals are even better and when LMH was on screen I couldn't focus enough to read. I feel like a teenager. 

:Megalol:

I love what LMH said and his reflexion about his 20s. And how he is such a good listener. 

And the visuals... I like him more when he shows a bit of his forehead but this movielog has such closeups that I was almost salivating thinking of how many good gifs we are going to have!! 

:wow1:

So, for next video we can expect the two of them going to some place and, I think, trekking a bit. And that matches with LSG outfit from yesterday's instagram, so I believe there is a chance it was recorded yesterday. I am looking forward to it!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 2