Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

50 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

what?? OMG!! 

What is going to happen then?? No more Korean Netflix shows? :wut:

they will pay some penalty and fire the people in charge and then we should be fine!:approves:

i want LMH's next drama to be on Netflix!!  i don't care!! give me Netflix drama!! 

@Nikaa94, the investigation will focus on whether the company has a fixed physical presence in the country.  :blush:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, the investigation will focus on whether the company has a fixed physical presence in the country.  :blush:

You mean if they are found guilty of tax evasion, then their SK office will be cancelled and no more Netflix Korea?

can you explain a bit more, thanks!

• Like 1

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

You mean if they are found guilty of tax evasion, then their SK office will be cancelled and no more Netflix Korea?

can you explain a bit more, thanks!

@Nikaa94,  I can't explain this further since I'm not a lawyer - hahaha - What I only know is : Failure to pay proper taxes can lead to criminal charges. :blush:

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94,  I can't explain this further since I'm not a lawyer - hahaha - What I only know is : Failure to pay proper taxes can lead to criminal charges. :blush:

Thanks @willenette on the info.   I often hear allegations or rumours on the celebs evading paying tax to their own country NTS, not sure how true was that.  And now with Netflix Korea being investigated and if holds true, that charge would be really bad.  

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Well, we covered his back side, should we move to the front?  @Thong Thin @Min2206 any gifs of the front?:naughty:

@CarolynH  I don't have any gifs yet, except this from The King - almost?   

giphy-downsized-large.gif

and was going through this person's gallery [ leeminhosha ] - she has wonderful vids  (you guys might have seen it - my first :relaxed: )

Earned it - the Weeknd - you are my favourite kind of night / guy

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 4

On 9/2/2020 at 6:51 AM, leeminhosny said:

K-Netizen comments that attract my attention

"sincerely sculpture , stop taking a break and lets work. i want to see you quickly, please work and work"

"really awesome, what is next work?"

"His atmosphere has deepened, so he looks more handsome but i want to see the next work soon"

God!!! Please make LMH pick a project fast!! please!!  :Pandabulous::please:

Edited by Berou
Please don't quote pics!
  • Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Do you like action stories but don't know much about K-Dramas? Here we show you four

Are you new to the world of K-Dramas and do you like the action genre ? In Korean productions you will find an endless variety of alternatives to entertain you.

These options that we show you are only four of many that every beginner should see, in them you will find suspense, strong emotions and unexpected twists starring the most popular stars of South Korea:

City Hunter (2011)

city_hunter.jpg_500629916.jpg

Actors Lee MinHo, Park MinYoung , Lee Joon Hyuk, and Kim Sang Joong are involved in a plot about a special agent who embarks on a quest for justice through revenge, in which there is also room for love.

https://vader.news/series/Te-gustan-las-historias-de-accion-pero-no-sabes-mucho-sobre-K-Dramas-Aqui-te-mostramos-cuatro-20200828-0027.html

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Korean Actors and Their Shower Scenes That Took Our Breath Away

Lee Min Ho From "City Hunter"

Lee Min Ho plays Lee Yoon Sung who seeks revenge from politicians who are the reasons for his father's death. His scars show how he undergoes hard training and struggles being an assassin.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118797/20200830/korean-actors-and-their-shower-scenes-that-took-our-breath-away.htm

front view you say? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

15 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Wooot!  my lunch breakie is so yummified with his .. finally 6-pack abs?!   Looked like a 6-pack... it would look different on TV?   Thanks @syntyche  love ya! :relaxed:

LOL he said he would love to do a drama with just eating and sleeping - maybe that's the next one - he's such a baby in the last bit , so cosy on the bed, so comfy! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just now, Min2206 said:

Wooot!  my lunch breakie is so yummified with his .. finally 6-pack abs?!  Thanks @syntyche  love ya! :relaxed:

LOL he said he would love to do a drama with just eating and sleeping - maybe that's the next one - he's such a baby in the last bit , so cosy on the bed, so comfy! 

i also remember he said in one of his interview that he likes to do a casual character like the one Kim Rae Won did in "my rooftop cat".

but that is an old interview, i wanna know what role he wants to play next. we have no idea!! :( 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 K-Drama OSTs That Still Give Us The Feels

There are always those K-Drama OSTs that bring back all the feels from the dramas, whether it be happy or sad. OSTs can single handedly evoke emotions that we thought we'd let go of with respect to the drama. We count down a few of our favourite K-drama OSTs in this article.

"Love Story" by Lyn (Legend Of The Blue Sea)

Topping the list off with a classic love song about a classic love story featuring Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun, this one's one for the history books. No one can forget this beautifully expressive song and the voice that sings it. Any K-Drama fan is sure not only to recognise this by the first 5 seconds but also to start fangirling almost instantly at its mention. Such is the global impact of the drama!

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118804/20200831/10-k-drama-osts-that-still-give-us-the-feels.htm

9 Portraits of KDrama Actors Under Sakura!

Cherry blossoms are indeed special flowers because of their beautiful colors and only bloom in certain seasons. It is not uncommon for some people to remember the blooming moment of this flower as a memento.

Who would have thought this was also done by KDrama actors. Getting cuter and cuter, here are 9 portraits of KDrama actors posing under a cherry blossom tree.

1. Attached to the aura of royalty, Lee Min Ho has never failed to make his fans' hearts even more flowery

img-20200829-224012-17fbe194b4eef3d52b31

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/muhammad-irfai-akhsin/9-potret-aktor-kdrama-di-bawah-sakura-c1c2/9

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

27 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

i also remember he said in one of his interview that he likes to do a casual character like the one Kim Rae Won did in "my rooftop cat".

but that is an old interview, i wanna know what role he wants to play next. we have no idea!! :( 

@Nikaa94,   ye, I remember this - He said this during his guest appearance in episode of MBC’s “Section TV: Entertainment News. He wants to play a comfortable role where just like KRW who walks around in slippers. Hahaha - he wants to play the opposite of his previous chaebol roles. Do you think this suit him the best? After "TKEM", I’m curious & excited what genre should Lee Min Ho experiment with next? Just like in the recent poll that we had here, I would love to see him act the role of a medical doctor & I voted for this. I'm very sure he could pull this off very well. Well, a versatile actor should not stick with one genre. He has to challenge himself to a new role each time. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Please keep voting in the 100 most handsome Asian actors.  He's still at #4, not too far from catching #3!  It's easy to vote, no need to register!  Let's do this gals!

Our poll will be up in 2 days!  I think it will be a fun poll.

Hey, my 1000th post! woo hoo.  :cheers:

Congratz ! Carolyn

giphy.gif

Ah... not forgetting our new Pervy Minoz @Min2206

Enjoy !  :doggie:

Spoiler

hahah, i better stop else the Mod might bar me from Soupy and I will be

RXhXc6lW7R-ltf2SXWG8PpN3YFu_yIuFFSo1YV5g

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1