Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

6 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

@Moonrain And I claim The Lick :tongue: Oh yeah 

aaaghhh!!!! running in to claim the smile before anyone steals from me. There are so many gorgeous pictures, I don't know which one to pick, thank you all for your posts, this is only one of them

73001609-a0c0-4238-a3be-81e537576df7.jpg

• Like 7

The reason why the boar lost the stare down with LMH:

Boar thinking to herself:  OMG!  It's Lee Min Ho!  He's so handsome.  I have to tell the other ladies that Lee Min Ho is in our hood!  

She runs off to tell her girlfriends, thus losing the staring contest.

Ok, enough of my weird sense of humor.

• Like 10

Guest Moonrain
17 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

@Moonrain And I claim The Lick :tongue: Oh yeah 

cr MinoJennyLin83

Lovely to see him yesterday.  He's looking great and eager to do something. Cannot blame him. Must be tedious to wait around after hitting project after project all these years. I can't understand though why the government would put them on hold like this....

The DMZ docu is slated to become the most-watched documentary in Korean history and all thanks to our bb. His commitment to this project is outstanding. 

It doesn't hurt that apart from gaining a better understanding of Korea's wildlife, one also gets to appreciate God's marvelous creation aka LMH who's beautiful inside and out.

His lower lip looks forever just-kissed and just-bitten  :wub:

cr NEM!

Arrrgggh @pixie0622 you one-upped me with that freaking yummy gif ^_^:blink: lol 

Guest Moonrain

Its so unusual for him to binge post on sns, but im not complaining :D he must be itching to work than waiting anxiously for the summons...

He updates his WEIBO, too, with a blurred pic.  But after C-fans commented that he's been posting blurry pics on Weibo lately, he edited his post and replaced the image :) Our boy reads his posts! 

#dmz_the wild#

7387dfe9jw1fe6f3t5b0xj23402c0u0y.jpg

I'm beginning to like idle LMH....he's trigger-happy to post! 

Too trigger-happy perhaps that he mistakenly posted his Spain picture when he really wanted to just post DMZ pics.  Hope he makes a mistake again and posts something a little more provocative from his Photo Roll aed35b35487373304bced892712bd72fada91da.

• Like 7