Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 6/23/2021 at 7:34 AM, CarolynH said:

Good to see so many familiar faces wishing LMH a happy birthday @Blue sea 200, @Geolyvseven @Time loop:fullofhearts:

Thanks @CarolynH good to see you arranging fun stuff remember to tag me in whatever it is. I am down

A Warm Compilation Of South Korean Actor Lee Min Ho’s Birthday Celebrations By Indian Fans

by GAYATRI VEMURI JUNE 24, 2021

Spoiler

WhatsApp-Image-2021-06-24-at-4.15.09-PM.

Renowned Korean actor Lee Min Ho celebrated his 34th Birthday on 22nd June 2021. He received an ocean of presents from his fans all across the globe, as for the Minoz Lee Min Ho‘s birthday is always an occasion of great joy. The actor also took to his social media to express his gratitude towards the abundant pouring of love from fans and posted an adorable childhood picture of himself, to mark the day.

After flooding and trending social media with hashtag #HappyLeeMinHoDay Indian fans celebrated Lee Min Ho’s birthday by making meaningful contributions. From donating to conserve nature, funding India to fight COVID, to feeding the orphans, the compilation of these projects is warm and consequential. Indian Minoz hence donated Rs. 15,000 to WWF, Rs. 74,876 to GiveIndia‘s COVID Relief Fund, and a water purifier, along with feeding the kids at the Aryan Ashraya Foundation for Lee Min Ho’s birthday.

https://www.kpophighindia.com/a-warm-compilation-of-south-korean-actor-lee-min-hos-birthday-celebrations-by-indian-fans/

Edited by gm4queen
Please put 4th image/ video/ tweet onwards under spoilers! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Blob 1

I am busy these days. I will move to different city and my life will change a little, I can't enter web easly. I search ed and Apple Tv airs a show in every Friday .( generally 4 show in a month) Currently July and August schedule already full. Cloesest empty dates are 3-10 September, 17 september is full and 22 October full. I think Pachinko teaser will out on July. and will be aired Semp or Oct.(Just my prediction)

If they will air in Sep , possible dates-  3/10/24 Sep

If it is in Oct , possible dates - 1/8/15/29 Oct.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, Wis dom said:

In another news Apple+ is now operating in SK. When do you guys think we will get some teasers and trailers rolling in?

@Wis dom, thanks for sharing this. As far as I know, they have partnered with SK Telecom. The deal means that Apple’s original content would be available through SK Telecom’s service. It would likely still be available through Apple’s TV App, but SK Telecom’s video service would serve as an alternative way of viewing it — frankly, SK Telecom has a larger user base of potential eyeballs in SK.  Apple obviously wants to keep its content as exclusive as possible to encourage TV+ subscriptions. In fact, they also have partnered with American Airlines to offer free viewing of TV+ originals. I'm really expecting that Apple TV+ will expand into the Korean market this soon as Apple readies its first Korean language dramas, like ‘Pachinko’ and ‘Dr. Brain’. Apple TV+ is currently available in many countries, anyway.  :heart2beat:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I am busy these days. I will move to different city and my life will change a little, I can't enter web easly. I search ed and Apple Tv airs a show in every Friday .( generally 4 show in a month) Currently July and August schedule already full. Cloesest empty dates are 3-10 September, 17 september is full and 22 October full. I think Pachinko teaser will out on July. and will be aired Semp or Oct.(Just my prediction)

@leeminhosnyThanks for your interesting posts. It is a pity, of course, that circumstances will not allow you to go online for some time. We wish you a successful and happy move. We will be waiting for your return. Take care of yourself.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

So sorry you won't easily get internet in your new location.  Will miss your posts, hope you can post when you are able to.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Flloy House said:

Is it going to be a netflix watch along? 

Yes!  Let me know if you want to join.  As mentioned earlier, you need a desktop/laptop and Netflix subscription 

19 hours ago, Wis dom said:

Count me in...

I'll add you to the PM group.  

10 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Oh no, we'll miss you @leeminhosny :tears:.  Join us whenever you are able

3 hours ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

I'm in for the watch party @CarolynH

I'll add you to the PM group too!

@syntyche : I gotcha too.  At least this time, you won't need to explain anything to us lol

If you cannot join us because you don't have either a laptop or Netflix subscription, you can still join in the conversation.  As of now, it looks as though we will watch Sat or Sun starting possibly July 4, 1 episode/week.  Amazon Prime (at least in the US) also carries BOF, if you're looking for a site to rewatch BOF.  

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho is constantly in the headlines of the show’s press, both for his latest K-Drama The King: Eternal Monarch, and for his participation in the international production Pachinko that will be broadcast on the Apple TV + platform, among other projects. artistic and commercial presentations. Being at that level of popularity in which he breaks the record as the most followed Korean artist on social networks, it is logical that he always has contenders around him.

One of the achievements in terms of fame and popularity that the actor has refers to the contest held at the end of 2020 when the well-known website about the world of entertainment King Choice released the results of the voting on the 100 most Asian Artists 2020 highlights. Famous Korean actor Lee Min Ho came in the top three.

The online poll closed in mid-September announcing the first and second places for Chinese actors Xiao Zhan, who led the voting list from the beginning, while Wang Yibo took second place and Lee Min Ho third. It should be noted that the Top 10 of the results were mostly occupied by South Korean celebrities with the successful Hyun Bin in sixth place and the no less famous actor Kim Hyun Joong in seventh.

https://www.inspiredtraveler.ca/5-k-dramas-actors-who-have-always-rivaled-lee-min-ho-for-popularity/

• Like 8
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

:waves:

thanks for letting us know, wish you a safe and smooth move. Also, I hope you will like the city you will be moving to and join us when you can. We will miss you and wait for you..,,:heart:

if it will air in September or October, they should start promoting soon. I don’t know why they haven’t started the promotions. 

• Like 6

5 kissing scenes that blew Lee Min Ho fans: Is the lip lock scene as hot as the kiss with “Mother”?

Monday, 28 June 2021

With his skillful and mesmerizing lip touching skills, Lee Min Ho shoots many breathtaking kissing scenes.

Despite his controversial acting, it cannot be denied that Lee Min Ho is still one of the leading actors in show business and has maintained his appeal for over a decade. Not only captivating audiences with his good looks, the chemistry with his co-star is also a big plus, helping the actor to create impressive romantic scenes that sparkle in the series of works below.

Boys Over Flowers

The Meteorite Garden is the film that made Lee Min Ho's name famous throughout Asia. As Goo Joon Pyo, the leader of F4, an actor named Lee successfully portrayed an extravagant but sincere boy in love with his beloved Geum Jang Di (Goo Hye Sun).

001-1624761510-55-width376height293.jpg

The sweet, poetic kiss between Goo Jun Pyo and the grass girl in the park was short, but still enough to make the audience's heart melt.

Personal taste

Longtime Lee Min Ho fans know that the actor "loved" Song Ye Jin in the movie "Personal Taste."

002-1624761570-10-width600height720.jpg

Избавившись от образа богатого ребенка в популярном Метеоритном саду , Ли Мин Хо «превратился» в талантливого архитектора Чон Джин Хо в работе MBC 2010 года, написанной Пак Гэ Ин (Сон Е Джин). Так что история любви полна харизмы, от «неправильной семьи» до сладкой любви.

City Hunter

The 2011 SBS romantic action movie marked Lee Min Ho's tumultuous relationship with beauty Park Min Young. Aside from being so good looking and good acting, the wonderful height difference is what makes fans in a fever in front of the main couple of City Hunter.

In the film, the couple had an unforgettable first kiss at the bar, but the hottest and most impressive in the eyes of the audience is the "lip lock" on the terrace.

Two actors also fell in love with this work, but after a short time the pair of "pearl fairies" officially broke up, which caused the regret of the public.

Legend of the blue sea

It is no exaggeration to say that Lee Min Ho is a man-god of “pleasure”, when he often plays the role of rich, handsome guys who are also “adorable” with all the famous beauties. The long-awaited combination between him and Jung Ji Hyun contributed to the success of The Legend of the Blue Sea.

The mythical romance between mermaid Shim Chung (Jung Ji Hyun) and Ho Joon Jae (Lee Min Ho) becomes even more memorable for fans when the main couple has a series of passionate kisses. Not only did they "close their lips" right on the bed, the couple also had a thrilling kissing scene underwater that made fans "stop."

King: Eternal Monarch

The film, which marked Lee Min Ho's return after 2 years of drafting, also made the list, despite a lot of controversy between him and his co-star Kim Go Eun on screen.

King: Eternal Monarch is constantly trending on Twitter in 2020. Aside from the emotional kissing scenes when they played Emperor Lee Gong (Lee Min Ho) and female detective Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun), the acting duo also had behind-the-scenes interactions that drove the audience crazy.

Even not the performance in the film, but the closeness and love on the set became the factor that made the couple enthusiastically "push the boat" by the fans. The actress is also the only Korean star Lee Min Ho has posted on her Instagram account. Currently, the "lip lock" in the palace of a couple of science fiction movie stars has millions of views on YouTube.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://www.24h.com.vn/giai-tri/5-canh-hon-khien-fan-bung-no-cua-lee-min-ho-man-khoa-moi-tinh-cu-co-hot-bang-nu-hon-voi-mo-chanh-c731a1265344.html

• Like 5

On 6/27/2021 at 2:11 PM, nina_mitrokhina said:

There is Lee Min Ho, these 12 Korean actors are even more adorable in their 30s..

Three Khandayani
26 June 21

Lee Min Ho, one of South Korea's most expensive actors, celebrated his 34th birthday yesterday on June 22nd. Despite the fact that he is now in his thirties, the charm of this star of The King: Eternal Monarch has not faded at all. Rather than looking older, Lee Min Ho has become even more charming and charismatic in his new age ...

9. Lee Min Ho, who just turned 34, the beloved millionth actor, has become even more handsome and charming at his new age.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/tri-handayani-9/12-aktor-korea-ini-makin-memesona-di-usia-30an-c1c2-1/12

@nina_mitrokhina, thanks for sharing this. LMH doesn't aged at all. Honestly, he still looks the same tall boyish cutie that stole my heart many years ago. Time flies so fast! For his bday, his fans around the world always sent presents to him and we always see every year that he's surrounded by the mountain of presents and flowers. It's actually like this every year. It appears his fans always shower him with bday gifts. His fans always spend excessive amounts on him. LMH & his fans are used to that culture. Looking at those pictures, I can say - that was so much love from the fans. Anyway, shame on me..................I forgot to visit this thread during his bday.  :heart2:

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! :heart:    I celebrate all the wonderful things you are to me! I hope you had a grand time celebrating your special day with your family & loved-ones. GOD bless you!   :kaching3:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina, thanks for sharing this. LMH doesn't aged at all. Honestly, he still looks the same tall boyish cutie that stole my heart many years ago. Time flies so fast! For his bday, his fans around the world always sent presents to him and we always see every year that he's surrounded by the mountain of presents and flowers. It's actually like this every year. It appears his fans always shower him with bday gifts. His fans always spend excessive amounts on him. LMH & his fans are used to that culture. Looking at those pictures, I can say - that was so much love from the fans. Anyway, shame on me..................I forgot to visit this thread during his bday.  

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa!     I celebrate all the wonderful things you are to me! I hope you had a grand time celebrating your special day with your family & loved-ones. GOD bless you!   

@willenettePlease do not be upset that you did not have time to congratulate Lee Min Ho on his birthday. The great thing is that you love and appreciate this actor for many years. And, of course, it's great that so many people around the world share your feelings. We hope that Lee Min Ho will delight the audience with his new works more than once - he is young, full of strength and creative energy.

7 “GENIUSS” THAT BEAUTIFUL OF COLORS, WEAR THE KOREAN FILM-VIEWERS: FROM LI MINHO, WHO CAN STEAL, TO LEE JON JUK, WHO SEES EVERYTHING BEYOND.

June 27, 2021

One of the indispensable "spices" of the Korean film village is the corporation of top male performers, and the country of kimchi also knows how to please the "sisters" by introducing many male heroes and possessing first-class beauty. The best, both good-natured. and especially one with exceptional intelligence. Let's take a look at the 7 gods of Korean cinema who made the audience “shake” their high IQs more than once ...

6. Lee Min Ho (Genius of Stealth)

While Lee Jong Suk is often referred to as a genius, Lee Min Ho is associated with the image of a tycoon. However, during his career, he has transformed at least twice into characters with superhuman talents or intelligence. Typically in City Hunter, his character Lee Yoon Sung not only holds a Ph.D. from the prestigious University of Massachusetts Institute of Technology with excellent language skills, but is also an accomplished assassin from shooting to martial arts.

620x413_1_3785a2a0b67085d3b40c1e7a2d1996

In the past, he was a master at arms and was "smarter" than people.

In The Legend of the Blue Sea, he turned into a genius again, but this time it was ... a genius deceiver who disguised himself to deceive others. Both times, Lee Min Ho's ingenious role-playing made a strong impression on people.

The-Legend-of-the-Blue-Sea-lee-min-ho-40

Now he is also a master, but his specialty is deceiving people.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://ilike.com.vn/7-thien-tai-dep-hon-hoa-khien-mot-phim-han-met-tim-tu-lee-min-hoo-voi-kha-nang-chom-chia-den-lee-jong-suk-nhin-thau-tam-can-tJeKD.html

• Like 5
  • Love 1

lee-min-ho-1.jpg

Longing for a couple like Korean Oppa is as far away as a single girl can dream

AJENG RIZKA JUNE 28, 2021

MOJOK.CO - What's wrong with having a partner like a Korean oppa? I'll let it go, it's the best dream for a lonely girl.

Not only K-Pop, the South Korean entertainment industry is doing well with K-Drama as well. Korean dramas actually have lesions that aren't much different because they feature actors and actresses whose visuals glisten like marble.

With romantic stories full of dreams, Korean dramas also succeeded in getting lonely girls on earth to yearn for a fun-loving partner whose attitude was as affectionate as their Korean counterparts.

For those who don't understand, "oppa" is what girls in Korea call older guys. Like "brother" and "mas-mas" in Indonesia. The difference is that the term "Korean oppa" has been transformed into a concept that fully describes the ideal guy, handsome, romantic, and caring about looks. If anything, Korean boys are like drama heroes.

Longing for the Korean oppa figure is not really a strange thing. The Korean entertainment industry deliberately promotes that modern, metrosexual and melancholic men are what many women want. Thanks to Korean dramas, people's standards of good looks and ideals are gradually changing from being masculine, fat, and bearded. Most oppos are also described as romantic types who also have a lot of initiative. This is rare in the real world.

We see actor Lee Min Ho often appear in dramas. A tall guy with an unusually handsome face looks really dashing in expensive clothes. Her looks are also matched with luxury cars and hair that is worthy of being another shampoo ambassador. Although he is sometimes a tsundere, Lee Min Ho's feelings of love seem so deep. Often, dramas also feature scenes in which Lee Min Ho bravely fights criminals to protect the girl he loves with love. That's it, he also has a line of dialogue that is always soothing. Another actor whose roles are often similar to Lee Min Ho is Song Joong Ki, they have much the same classification. Super cool alpha man ...

Such a beautiful dream of a male character in a drama performance was categorically rejected by a Korean girl. In an interview with Asian Boss, some Korean girls really idolize actors like Gong Yoo, a typical mature and mature Korean oppa whose beauty is almost timeless. However, they disagree that most Korean boys look like the boys in the drama. In fact, for them, the male character in the drama is a utopian image.

Initially, Korean boys are not as tall as the average actor in dramas. Even not all Korean guys are the type of people who like to do makeup and facials, there are also guys who look spotty in Korea. Yes of course! South Korean guys can be cool in general, but not tsundere. Also, not as affectionate as Lee Min Ho's words when he seduces girls.

That said, it's still nice to crave a partner like the Korean oppa (in dramas), especially for single girls who have only dreamed and fantasized until now. It is wrong when not one girl who makes her partners behave like Lee Min Ho, Kang Ha Neul, Park Seo-Jun, Song Zhong Ki, etc. This MAH is also not grateful and too demanding ...

Translation from Indonesian google

https://mojok.co/ajr/pojokan/mendambakan-pasangan-kayak-oppa-korea-itu-sejauh-yang-bisa-diimpikan-cewek-single/

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Nikaa said:

if it will air in September or October, they should start promoting soon. I don’t know why they haven’t started the promotions. 

24 sep also was full today, I wonder too, Because Apple Tv already released 2 drama teaser in Sep , and 1 drama teaser in Oct and a drama in Nov. I think teaser can be out every moment.

Now I saw a post "is next project a drama or a movie" and 2 person said movie but I don't know this is their choice or do they know it? If it is movie so why TvN followed LMH? 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

24 sep also was full today, I wonder too, Because Apple Tv already released 2 drama teaser in Sep , and 1 drama teaser in Oct and a drama in Nov. I think teaser can be out every moment.

Now I saw a post "is next project a drama or a movie" and 2 person said movie but I don't know this is their choice or do they know it? If it is movie so why TvN followed LMH? 

yes, I’m wondering too. Why did tving follow him? What happened? Some Minoz want movie so maybe that’s why they said so lol :D 

I think it’s drama :shaq:

• Like 5