Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

41 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

How handsome I like this hair style so much :heart::heart::heart:

I like it too. I hope they let him with this kind of hairstyle in a whole drama and not change it after 2 or 3 episodes.

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

We can say confidently January is Lee Min Ho's month. Really great contents and a lot of update from him. Because of him January is less cold.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Aaww @Nikaa94.  i would have been fooled too:tears:  The only reason that I wouldn't believe it is LMH, other than GB, hasn't announced a new project until the end of the current one.  It seems that he has changed in some ways, but I'm not sure he'll change that one.

@leeminhosny:  I like that hairstyle (at the GB red carpet) on LMH also.  You must be a bangs off the forehead fan.  I remember we had  the poll.  I think he's so handsome without the bangs.  He looked so happy that night.  

I wonder if he's off to CN this week.  I imagine so given the 2 week quarantine.  Hopefully, he'll be bored and have a live chat.  We have to think what to ask!

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

You know what I miss? LMH being spotted by fans somewhere like walking towards a van and we get videos and pictures 

can we get some content today? Pls

Are LMH and LSG still on a trip? :joy:

41 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Aaww @Nikaa94.  i would have been fooled too:tears:  The only reason that I wouldn't believe it is LMH, other than GB, hasn't announced a new project until the end of the current one.  It seems that he has changed in some ways, but I'm not sure he'll change that one.

@leeminhosny:  I like that hairstyle (at the GB red carpet) on LMH also.  You must be a bangs off the forehead fan.  I remember we had  the poll.  I think he's so handsome without the bangs.  He looked so happy that night.  

I wonder if he's off to CN this week.  I imagine so given the 2 week quarantine.  Hopefully, he'll be bored and have a live chat.  We have to think what to ask!

yes please a live chat will be awesome!! He has a 2 week quarantine and he can use that to communicate with fans through online services :approves:

• Like 5

On 1/15/2021 at 4:15 PM, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Lee Min Ho in a promo video for 'hangeul'

Photo courtesy of the King Sejong Institute Foundation, South Korean actor and advertising representative for the King Sejong Institute Lee Min-ho in a video frame wearing a scarf decorated with the letters of the Hangul alphabet.

Korean. On January 15, 2021, the foundation announced that it had published a video revealing the beauty of Hangul.

Translation from spanish google

https://m-sp.yna.co.kr/view/PYH20210115062400883

Actor Lee Min-ho promotes beauty of Hangeul

Actor Lee Min-ho (King Sejong Institute Foundation)

The King Sejong Institute Foundation, a state-run institution overseeing some 170 Korean language centers worldwide, released a video promoting the beauty of Hangeul -- the writing system for the Korean language -- starring actor Lee Min-ho on Friday.

Lee, an ambassador for the foundation, was featured in the 31-second clip introducing the uniqueness of Hangeul by showcasing Hangeul calligraphy along with fashion items and furniture pieces inspired by the Korean alphabet.

http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2021/01/15/20210115000558_0.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho (King Sejong Institute Foundation)

The foundation released the video with seven foreign language subtitles: English, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, French, Vietnamese and Indonesian, to reach a wider global audience.

“Korean content is attracting global interest. I participated in this project, seeing that it would be a good opportunity to promote the beauty of Hangeul as I am supported by international fans. I hope more people can experience Hangeul and learn about Korea through the foundation,” Lee said in a press release.

Lee debuted 15 years ago and has starred in a total of 19 films and dramas, including the hit TV series “Boys Over Flowers,” “The Heirs” and “Legend of the Blue Sea.”

The actor was appointed as the foundation’s public relations ambassador in 2019 and has been promoting the Korean language and the charms of Korean culture ever since.

The video clip is available at the foundation’s official website at www.ksif.or.kr or its YouTube channel at youtube.com/learnteachkorean.

By Im Eun-byel (silverstar@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20210115000721

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, thanks for sharing this. So NICE that this foundation created a video featuring Lee Min Ho showcasing Hangeul calligraphy. He wants people to appreciate the K-alphabet. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

On 1/17/2021 at 9:43 AM, CallieP said:

Going to Andong is not a trip for LMH, something further away perhaps.  No matter how much he wants to help LSG, not Andong  :joy: . Right on

We know LMH is a private person but now he is sharing his past deep fears and insecurities, his unstable years of the past and overcoming his  them by believing he was calm and in control and he did it with his positive thinking. That he was okay, it is okay to be okay.  :blush: LSG must also be surprised at LMH's revelation and he realized that he and LMH had more in common than he realized.  That must have made them much closer. They can be of comfort to each other in the future.

@CallieP, looking forward for their collaboration. They have not decided on the song yet & I'm curious what song will this be, which LSG is planning to make. "The Dreamer's Dream" or "Your Eyes, Hands, and Lips." - Lee Seung Gi shared that living under the spotlight all these years was difficult for him, an idea to which Lee Min Ho could relate.  As an actor, it can be difficult to keep your personal life private while also dealing with the demands of the media and your fans. You’ve heard enough stories of successful actors having their privacy compromised to know this is true. Being an actor is physiologically very demanding. The biggest anxiety, of course, is that of failure and desertion by fans. Stars may complain about intrusive fans but they are intoxicated by popularity. And once it’s gone, they land in a void that is difficult to fill. Many manipulate things and create controversies to return to the limelight again. The craft too is demanding at various levels. BUT, they have to be aware that nothing lasts forever.  Once you're on-top there, there's nowhere3 to go but down....... That's the life of being an actor, of being in the entertainment industry. :worried:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Intisar G said:

I like it too. I hope they let him with this kind of hairstyle in a whole drama and not change it after 2 or 3 episodes.

We can say confidently January is Lee Min Ho's month. Really great contents and a lot of update from him. Because of him January is less cold.

I totally agree! I like when we can see his forehead and I would love for him to wear that look for a whole drama or movie. 

The behind the scenes of King Sejong institute are amazing! I specially love this gif.

Give me a man who knows what to do with his hands :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Yes I am forehead fan exactly, If only he can make it forever :heart:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2