Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I wasn’t happy when LMH praised TKEM writer so much in his speech, he is so respectful and kind. Wishing her to write dramas without a day off is a big compliment and she should be grateful for that.:relieved: LMH won’t be in her new drama for sure and Netizens talking about this is only because of his speech and I also saw an article using LMH’s name and picture. He wished kes to come back quickly and she came back, that’s it! No other meaning! Also, her new drama seems to be female centric, so no thanks! LMH’s casting was announced first in both heirs and TKEM time, our Min Ho is the king and kes knows this too! If kes wanted to work with LMH again, she would start with LMH casting news first like before.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I wasn’t happy when LMH praised TKEM writer so much in his speech, he is so respectful and kind. Wishing her to write dramas without a day off is a big compliment and she should be grateful for that.:relieved: LMH won’t be in her new drama for sure and Netizens talking about this is only because of his speech and I also saw an article using LMH’s name and picture. He wished kes to come back quickly and she came back, that’s it! No other meaning! Also, her new drama seems to be female centric, so no thanks! LMH’s casting was announced first in both heirs and TKEM time, our Min Ho is the king and kes knows this too! If kes wanted to work with LMH again, she would start with LMH casting news first like before.

In restrospect KES is a pretty Big and Respected Writer as Well in SK. Lee Gon was actually Tailor Made for him , its just when KES lost her team of writers who worked with her during previous 3 shows ,TKEM Story Execution Suffered, It may have the best Choice for his Comeback  then considering she Literally gave back to back Critically Acclaimed Hits.And the writer had Credbility working for her.

That being said I still think KES does imagine him as her Disney Prince then again LG had a solid Foundation, Editing Team Didn't.

TKEM unfortunately suffered in a Lot of Unpleasent Conditions but LeeGon made him learn a Whole lot new Things.(I mean imagine him a Brash GJP to Poised LG thats huge growth) him giving KES a note of Thanks doesn't mean that he becomes less or She becomes more egoisitic.Both are Top NICHE in their Own Manner. We shouldnt forget that.

And Knetz and Media in General Is ruthless lets not even go there.A week ago it was SHK and LSJ coming back now its Him.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

yeah kes new drama seems female centric, pachinko is already female centric, also min ho got little screentime in tkem, wouldn't want that to happen again

I just want a drama where the spotlight is on him for once like city hunter so yeah I definitely won't be thrilled if he somehow by gods manages to be the male lead

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, desy said:

yeah kes new drama seems female centric, pachinko is already female centric, also min ho got little screentime in tkem, wouldn't want that to happen again

I just want a drama where the spotlight is on him for once like city hunter so yeah I definitely won't be thrilled if he somehow by gods manages to be the male lead

In city hunter and legend of the blue sea LMH has great amount of screen time, especially city hunter. :approves:I wouldn’t mind his come back with LOTBS writer. 

I definitely want a lot of screen time, I have said this a thousand times already. I don’t think there is even 1% probability of LMH being ML in her new drama. I mean, why? I heard her drama is called “the woman on the white horse”
I don’t get this drama news vibe from LMH yet :lol: especially after his new IG an collaboration with his friend. I know YouTube has nothing to do with drama and movie projects but I don’t see drama news mood from LMH, I don’t know if it makes sense. LMH is busy with Pachinko, he said he is working hard so he isn’t done yet. Also he seems busy with his movielogs. 
you know because LMH said he would work hard in 2021 and also because he mentioned kes name right before that, some have false assumptions. I remember this comment under LMH’s speech video in Naver saying that “Lee Min Ho, let’s work hard in 2021 with writer KES”. I shared this comment and tweet with some Minoz too. LMH told kes to basically move on and work hard and the he said he would work hard too. What he was trying to say is that both should work hard. Sooner or later, ML will be announced and all this will go down. It’s just false assumptions.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

I didn't know this other guy, so think you are not the worst here :joy:

LSG was one of the most popular actors in the beginning 2010s ,  My Girlfiriend Gumiho was one of the most popular drama when I started to watch Kdramas,  this is only drama that I like from Hong Sisters.  Kdrama fans used to watch LSG's dramas generally  after LMH's dramas . LMH, LSH, Jans Geun Suk were named Hallyu ACtors that years, but later LSG and JKS's popularity decreased, Bogum, Park Seo Jun and other actors came out .So I think  new drama fans don't know him. He started to date with Yoona so I gave up him hahaha:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I talked about JKS do you know this video? I laugh a lot this video everytime JSK is so funny, I don't find English so I added news, JSK wants to be friend LMH and send text him and then he waited waited waited , LMH didn't answer. And then JKS send again a text "LMH sshi I like women" and then LMH respond him "Do you like women hahahahaha" :joy: and then he started dance and said I liked City Hunter now I am not lonely" hahaahh

2:10 start 

Jang Geun Suk recently texted Lee Min Ho in order to get closer to him.

The episode of MBC TV‘s “Golden Fishery – Knee Slap Guru” that aired on September 7 as the Chuseok Special starred Jang Geun Suk as the main guest.

During the show, Jang Geun Suk revealed that he wanted to become closer to Lee Seung Gi and Lee Min Ho. Jang Geun Suk stated, “I recently texted Lee Min Ho, but he didn’t reply right away. This bothered me a lot so I began to think of things like, ‘When did he debut again?'”

Jang Geun Suk continued by saying, “I sent another text message since then – I texted, ‘Lee Min Ho….I like women,’ just to break the ice between us.” The studio burst into laughter after hearing this from Jang Geun Suk.

Jang Geun Suk added, “Lee Min Ho replied back soon after with the message, ‘You like women? hahahahaha.'” Since then, they’ve become much closer as friends. 

• LOL 4

LMH x LSG is soo cute and i can't wait to see what the project is all about. Do they say it will be released January 6th? 

Also, happy 12th year anniversary BOF!! the Kdrama that started it all. I was 10 years late, and even with some of the outdated element, i fell hard for LMH and Gu Jun Pyo and i love the OST's. Currently listening to all of them now :)

After resuming in watching asian dramas through BOF, I didn't want to get into the rabbit hole of Kdrama, but after rewatching BOF 3 times in a row, i grew tired and finally caved in and watch Heirs, and then i rewatch Heirs again after i finished it, but want more LMH, and then I found LOTBs, and then i want more and then I watched City Hunter, and then on to Personal taste, and then started watching other dramas, since LMH was still on MS. Thankfully He got out not long after and then the anticipation of the KING was testing my patience, so i watched more dramas, and I discovered Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Jo Insung, Park seo Jon, etc.....LMH was my gateway indeed :)

Oh And never in my wildest dream i would be fan girling and joined Soompi :D. And I'm about to subscribe to Apple TV 

#leeminhomademedoit

Are we having a BOF rewatch party?

• Like 8
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, lupeace said:

it seems canada shooting will start soon but lmh hasnt gone yet

Omg 

where is Min Ho ?? :Pandabulous:

but at least 1 Korean fan should have seen LMH in airport. Maybe he is waiting for director to settle there first. He did say he is working so he will most likely go to Canada, if the director is there, he will go there soon

Omg Jung ill Woo is jealous, it’s kinda understandable, people don’t want their best friend to become someone else’s best friend, it’s relatable. But of course he is just being playful with that comment :lol: 

• Like 7
  • Blob 3

@leeminhosny, Thank you for reminding me of this funny episode between wonderful actor and singer Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho! I love both actors dearly and have always dreamed of seeing them in one project. I know that this is impossible, but they could perfectly complement each other - two bright talented personalities!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1