Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 Actors/Actresses that deliver with their perfect kiss scenes

misc_1493678385_feature_kissscenes.jpg

7. Lee Min Ho

Whether it be a mermaid or another Korean beauty, Lee Min Ho can certainly make you faint and break out in sweat with the way he kisses. Passionately with a dash of sex appeal, Lee Min Ho makes all the ladies (including Jun Ji Hyn) swoon.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

• Like 12

18 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

But wait....that ring on that finger is intriguing :tongue:

Very intriguing!

5 hours ago, heartLMH said:

@pixie0622  that was exactly what caught my eye?!! 

I thought nowadays he would wear rings only during official events..hmmm

Yes. That's what I thought.

He didn't seem to be wearing it in this pic:

C-pMmHQV0AANn3o?format=jpg&name=large

cr. as tagged

Weirdly (or not, if it is an endorsement), it seemed that he was showing it to everyone.  He was touching his ear for a loooong time.

• Like 7

The B-cut photos of LMH's CF released.

http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791&postID=332490&rtn_sns=weibo

I Would like to translate this paragraph and share with you :

該品牌關係人表示:「能代表信賴和健康的唯有李敏鎬,沒有誰能替代他成為新模特兒,李敏鎬是代表韓國的演員,擁有健康向上的形象。」袒露了選其連續兩年擔任模特兒的緣由。

The related person of the brand said : [ Only Lee Min Ho can be on behalf of trust and health. No one can replace him to be the new model. Lee Min Ho is the actor representing Korea, he has healthy and progressing images. ]   Exposed the reason of choosing Lee Min Ho as their model for consecutive two years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite his enlistment, KGC Good Base and Georgia Gotica Coffee have already extend his contracts of endorsement. Besides, Honorary Ambassador for the '2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics' and PR Ambassador for Visit Korea Year 2016–2018. Although we may not see him after May 12, but there must be new CF and photos to be released. :D  And definitely 3 episodes of "DMZ, The Wild" in June will be "must watch" .

• Like 14

13 K-Drama Moments Every Fan Will Remember As Their Favorite

Although these dramas may have come to an end, these moments will live on in hearts of viewers forever as some of the greatest scenes in K-Drama history.

Some scenes are funny, others bring back the tears full force, and some are a heart-warming reminder of the love-stories K-Drama’s tell best.

Check out the 13 moments that every K-Drama viewer will never be able to forget.

3. Boys Over Flowers

Who could forget the moment Gu Jun Pyo saved Geum Jan Di, and cried for hours afterward?

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 5

I don't think LMH is too skinny. He is thinner, yes but look at his broad shoulders. Anyone knows why he went to California? Do a CF? Meet his friends before MS? I think while in MS, can he travel?  Do they get vacation time off?

• Like 5