Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Wow, 8 days left before LMH leaves for MS. Moving really fast. So the LOTBS DVD is Region 3 and not playable in the US. It is region 1 for the US. The blu ray version can be played on a blu ray machine or Playstation 3. I am disappointed because I was thinking of the regular DVD not blu ray.

I found out by accident that Scarlet heart has two versions on DramaFever. The regular and the director's cut. So viewers who are able to watch DramaFever or VIKI should petition the two streaming sites to get the LOTBS director's cut version. Maybe DramaFever may be able to get the rights for LOTBS director's cut or since DF got the Director's cut and regular version for Scarlet Heart,  VIKI should be able to get both the director's cut and regular LOTBS on their site. Come on VIKI can you get the Director's cut version? You will get all of us to watch LOTBS again and it will be so much better than regular LOTBS version.:) Please .................

• Like 1

On 5/3/2017 at 11:11 AM, CallieP said:

I don't think LMH is too skinny. He is thinner, yes but look at his broad shoulders. Anyone knows why he went to California? Do a CF? Meet his friends before MS? I think while in MS, can he travel?  Do they get vacation time off?

Hi CallieP, for me, LMH isn't skinny at all.....he's not "bulk" but his body is just right enough for his height. And ye, he has that broad shoulders. :lol: I guess he can travel when it's related to military service. After training, they're given a leave or day-off for some days before they begin their military service. And after serving 100 days  they are also granted another vacation for about 1-week to spend this with their loved-ones. IDK if this applies to LMH since he's a public service personnel,  who only works regular working hours and is  allowed to spend his free time on his own. 

There’s a standard 35 days of leave given to ordinary soldiers and have a maximum of 50 days of break. However, since last year, the special leave has been decreasing. Now the celebrity vacation leave is similar to ordinary soldiers. But special considerations are allowed for celebrity soldiers. The reason why celebrities receive more vacation days than ordinary soldiers is because they’re often required to participate in a wide variety of activities in promoting the Korean military overseas. This is the reason why I said in my above post that he can travel if it's related to MS. :lol:

• Like 2

Here's how Lee Min Ho's fans plan to support him and themselves while he's away for military service

As the countdown begins for Hallyu star Lee Min Ho to enter military service in May, his worldwide fans are also showing their support, and even more importantly, finding creative ways to fill their time for two years while their favorite leading man is away.

Lee Min Ho is confirmed to start his military service on May 12.

What's a devoted Minoz and K-drama fan to do for the next two years?

More details please find :

https://www.dramafever.com/news/heres-how-lee-min-hos-fans-plan-to-support-him-and-themselves-while-hes-away-for-military-service/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DF also reported our project of rewatching Minho's dramas. Hope more Minoz come here to join us.  :D

• Like 8

@gtLmh0622I hope other Minoz join us in the rewatch.  The more people posting the more interesting it will be. 

It's hard to believe that he begins MS in 6 days:cold_sweat:.  does anyone know what type of work goes on in that Gangnam district building?  I'm so curious to know what he will be doing.  

• Like 6

On 5/5/2017 at 11:33 AM, leeminhosny said:

Thank you so much for sharing this. I am dying to know what they say about Lee Min Ho.

At some point in the video they talk abou LMh and Song hye kyo. Does anyone know what they are saying? 

PS  I would be great to see LMH and Song Hye kyo in a drama some day.. :))

• Like 4

D-5 to 512.

Time passed so quickly towards this day. Life is filled with ironies - the day that we dread often arrives so quickly and the day that we look forward to always seem so far away.

This week is going to be a difficult one.  Need to huddle with all the chingus here.....

• Like 6

Oops !! More hashtags !!!

Don't let him go without saying your goodbyes. Tweet your heart out, Minoz!

[EVENT] Minoz Right Here Waiting For You...

As Lee Min Ho is ready for his enlistment on 12th May. There are so much we want to tell him and we will wait for your return. Please join us to tweet with the following hashtag with feelings you want to pour out to him. Please also help each other to retweet
. #AlwaysWithLeeMinHo #MinozRightHereWaiting #WeLoveLeeMinHo

18275052_1692305157463651_31452159556952

cr. LeeMinHoMinozWorld FB

• Like 8

LeeMinHo 11th Debut Anniversary in Japan
organizer by MinozJapanee888c.png絆KIZUNA
AD truck in Tokyo
Driving area ⇒ Ginza, Yurakucho, Shimbashi, Shibuya, Aoyama, Omotesando, Harajuku, Shinjuku, Shin Okubo, Ikebukuro, Akihabara

d8de21c6gy1ffcsg7d0n9j20rs0kuwk5.jpg

d8de21c6gy1ffcsg9npxsj20ku0rsq7r.jpg

d8de21c6gy1ffcsgdwnc3j20rs0kujxq.jpg

Spoiler

d8de21c6gy1ffctcsstauj20rs0kudn7.jpg

d8de21c6gy1ffctcxvabsj20rs0kugss.jpg

cr as tagged

The words on the back board of the truck are :

Mr. Lee Min Ho, let's meet again after 2 years.
MinozJapanee888c.png絆KIZUNA are waiting for Actor Lee Min Ho.
Please be happy and healthy.

• Like 12