Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

we are in a drought :sad1:

IG post? IG live? Casting news? vLIVE? Airport pics? MYM Minoz zone? (I’m not a member lol :D ), casting rumors? China media? Movielog? LMH leaving comments on his best friend IG post? :D MYM Naver post ? 

can we get 3 of these in Feb? :Please:

• Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

HI Guys, i have been rewatching LMH's drama recently, and now i am currently on Personal taste. I feel like this drama is kinda underrated. LMH look so handsome as Jin Ho. The beginning is a bit slow, but once both leads started to get close, i think the story is cute. 

Who is here love Personal taste?? :)

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 6

Actually personal taste isn’t underrated, it had very good and double digit ratings. Personal taste was LMH’s next drama after mega hit BOF and he did very well and also received an award,,,,

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Personal_Preference/Episode_Ratings

highest ratings in Seoul: 17.6% and highest rating nation wide was 16.2% 

LMH and his costar have cute chemistry and it’s a very fun drama, highly recommend everyone to watch :approves:

• Blob 5

@leeminhosny

Spoiler

The top 27 dramas on Netflix by Buzzfeed Emily Travis.  She has Heirs as #17 but completely left out TKEM, she must hate it.

23 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I was talking with Minoz on Twitter, actor Kang Hanul announced a JTBC drama recently after he finished his movie. It’s possible for us to have two shows if LMH announces next work right after he finishes filming pachinko. Minoz on Twitter told me if we want to have 2 shows this year, news should come out  from now until latest June! After June , it will be too late and it means no two projects in 2021. If we get news in August or sep then it will air in 2022! 

some actors like JCw don’t do quality work,, they take many projects but with low quality! But it’s possible to do 2 quality projects in a year because LMH is an actor who receives good offers, someone at his level don’t need to worry about offers. Also, big actresses like shk and JJH  want to do 2 projects. 2 quality projects for our King should be possible. I really hope we get 2 projects this year! LMH only had TKEM since MS,

Yes, I hope LMH is listening to you and come out with 2 this year, he has to keep up with SHK and JJH and others and not be so slow.

On 2/9/2021 at 2:14 AM, Min2206 said:

Thank you @Nikaa94 for the video - saw that it's posted from Korean Red Ginseng Australia_Official.   
I just read the twitter post that main actors in Pachinko are paid  around 1 billion won per epi?  according to the blog.   Wow!  

And they mentioned the producton cost of more than 100 B Won per season.  That's a lot!    Wait, are we going to have more than 1 season?

Is it really 1 billion won per episode for main actors?  It is USD$905,000.  That is a lot.  About USD$7 million for the 8 episodes. That seems high.  

On 2/9/2021 at 9:53 AM, syntyche said:

18 CLASSIC AND OLDIES DRAMAS YOU HAVE TO SEE ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

Discover the oldest stories of the dramas that have become all classics of Korean entertainment, build your marathon with these old series.

The Korean industry has been very successful for more than a decade, characters like Lee Min Ho have become great figures due to the success of their careers, as the international fame thanks to the dramas has been growing over the years.

Currently, dramas are a boom among fans who enjoy series, adaptations of webtoons and original programs created by platforms such as Viki and Netflix. The old never goes out of style, especially the classic K-Dramas that keep a space in the hearts of the followers of this type of stories.

If you are new to the world of Korean dramas or want to discover new stories to become an expert in the Korean world , we leave you a list of 18 classic dramas that you have to see. 

Personal Taste

Starring: Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin

Romantic comedy drama that tells the story of Park Gae In, a furniture designer girl who is clueless, when she breaks up with her longtime boyfriend, she discovers that he will marry her best friend. After his breakup, he will meet architect Jeon Jin Ho, who appears to be gay to win a project and steal secrets from the protagonist. 

Boys Over Flowers

Starring: Lee Min Ho and Koo Hye Sun

School romance drama that narrates the life of Jan Di, a lower class girl who has the opportunity to study in one of the most prestigious schools in South Korea. There she will meet the group of F4.

https://www.nacionrex.com/mejores-doramas-coreanos-clasicos-viejitos-recomendaciones-t202102080003.html

It is surprising that PT was chosen.  Even though I like it, I did not expect to find it under classic and oldies dramas. Good for PT.

On 2/10/2021 at 7:37 PM, CarolynH said:

Not a bad problem to have!

Welcome back @mychoiyoung!:kiss_wink:

My crystal ball says LMH will post tonight.  Why?  Because that nut tends to post the same day there's a quiz or a poll.  Doesn't he know he needs to coordinate with me, so we can keep the thread moving?:lol:  Without further ado........The 2nd BOF quiz!

1.  How did Jandi save Oh Min Ha?  (This is tough)

2.  How did GJP end up almost drowning in the pool at Min Seo Hyun's party?

3.  What did GJP buy Jandi from the auction?  Bonus question.  How much did he pay (in dollars)?

4. What instrument does So Yi Jung play?

a.  Trumpet

b.  Harp

c.  Sax

d.  Clarinet

e.  Banjo

Submit your answers in a spoiler (no peaking this time @Nikaa94!)  Perhaps indicate that your answers to the BOF quiz are in the spoiler.  Try to unseat @1ouise (winner of Round 1), @Missprincesa, @CallieP@Aleundaun @madmad minwhat happened to my font size? @Lindyloo421 @SophieH and anyone else!  

Lastly, anyone interested in participating in the thread spotlight for Pachinko, please PM me especially those who have read the book.   I'll create a PM group to discuss.

Spoiler

1.  How did Jandi save Oh Min Ha, GJP wanted he to lick his shoes to remove the ice-cream she dropped on it.  Jandi stepped in to prevent her from doing it and ended up shoving her ice cream up into his face.

2. A cockroach flew into the back of his shirt and while trying frantically to remove it, he fell into the swimming pool.  The great GJP is deathly afraid of cockroaches

3. He bought her swimming googles belonging to a famous swimmer that Jandi admires.  Price US$400?

4. Sax

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

HI Guys, i have been rewatching LMH's drama recently, and now i am currently on Personal taste. I feel like this drama is kinda underrated. LMH look so handsome as Jin Ho. The beginning is a bit slow, but once both leads started to get close, i think the story is cute. 

I love PT.  Not the #1 but do like it a lot. 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

I do @scrawford I do.   This drama is fun , really warms up the heart when one feeling the blues.  Park Kae in may be clumsy and messy but she is funnily sweet and honest.  Whereas Jin Ho is a total opposite.  So the "clash" is so funny!  And the excitement begins when he tried to "make a woman" out of her.  Hahahaha!   

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Actually personal taste isn’t underrated, it had very good and double digit ratings. Personal taste was LMH’s next drama after mega hit BOF and he did very well and also received an award,,,,

LMH and his costar have cute chemistry and it’s a very fun drama, highly recommend everyone to watch 

Thanks for sharing the rating @Nikaa94   
Hope to hear soon from Min-Ho ssi.   

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for sharing the rating @Nikaa94   
Hope to hear soon from Min-Ho ssi.   

you are welcome miniiii :gangnamstyle:thanks for sharing that awesome LMH side profile ,,,, wowwww :evilelmo:

I miss LMH so much, I hope he is having fun, I hope we get some new contents in Feb

• Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

you are welcome miniiii thanks for sharing that awesome LMH side profile ,,,, wowwww 

I miss LMH so much, I hope he is having fun, I hope we get some new contents in Feb

Well, have to thank the chingus who shared the posts in SNS.   Our only way to enjoy his beautiful  "presence" amidst the drought / new updates, though they are old pics. :wub:

3 hours ago, scrawford said:

I definitely agree that PT is underrated.  It's the one drama that it never, or rarely mentioned.  It definitely didn't do poorly in the ratings, but perhaps sandwiched between BOF and CH, it gets overlooked.  

Welcome back @leeminhosny!  Thanks for the Heirs info.  It's amazing that it can still break the top 10 in Japan despite being 6-7 years old!

• @Missprincesa  Hmm, some weird happened.  Oh well, thanks--no rush on finding the interview.  Also you don't need to PM me about Pachinko.  I'll create the PM group this weekend, hopefully.
  •  
I am reading now the full thread (it is an ongoing process and it will take a while) and I remember reading that interview recently. I will search it this weekend if that works for you. 

Sorry I forgot to PM you about Pachinko. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH and his costar have cute chemistry and it’s a very fun drama, highly recommend everyone to watch :approves:

It's my favourite of all. It actually spoke to me in such a way that it made me try to change my life for the better. :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, gpicris said:

https://www.facebook.com/lovelyminholee123/posts/3550906651673484 

Found on FB. Third time somebody says he leaves/left for Canada. I don't know anymore... anybody recognises the picture? Is it a stock picture or an actual recent airport picture?

:criesariver:

no this is old picture, also LMH would be wearing mask if he was at airport :D 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I read pinkvilla article, I think LMH and iu would be good in period but please no fantasy, :D TKEM was fantasy so LMH won’t take a fantasy Kdrama most likely. Also he said he wants to wear 3 stripes slippers, can he wear that in period drama?

• Like 4