Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@CallieP ~ just checked with admin; they are able to see the twitter/gif/images. they said that there is no region restriction on soompi site for users. however, some gifs/images might take longer to load depending on size and internet speed might also be a factor. if you refresh, the gifs/twitter links show up. admin recommends users try different browsers and update to latest versions in case that’s causing issues. if it fails across the board for all, then it might be a system problem. since it is working for some, it is more likely to be a browser/network issue than platform. hope it helps

quoting myself -- just wanted to add another point for @CallieP and any other users experiencing the same -- if you are still having trouble after updating the browser, please let me know along with tech details (browser/system/network speed; e.g -- chrome/ windows 10 / 20bps speed) and also a link of the posts that are not showing up properly at your end. this will help admin to figure out if there are other issues on the platform. am also checking to see if the new upgrade has some tech changes on gifs/images sizes. will let you know after feedback. thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

quoting myself -- just wanted to add another point for @CallieP and any other users experiencing the same -- if you are still having trouble after updating the browser, please let me know along with tech details (browser/system/network speed; e.g -- chrome/ windows 10 / 20bps speed) and also a link of the posts that are not showing up properly at your end. this will help admin to figure out if there are other issues on the platform. am also checking to see if the new upgrade has some tech changes on gifs/images sizes. will let you know after feedback. thanks.

Thanks @Lmangla for your prompt response and assistance in conveying our messages.    Also please extend thanks to the Tech Team and Admin as well.     Did notice a little bit of issue during posting of gifs but after a few trials, they are up, hopefully for a bit while LOL.  Will let you know if the issues persist.    My appreciation to other chingus for pointing out.  :heart4:

TCC's version of 10 handsome men from Asia, from Lee Min Ho to Xiao Zhan

Rahmi Safitri | Tuesday, 03 November 2020 15:45

Every year, surveys and expert opinions are always conducted to determine who is considered the most beautiful in Asia and in the world. Below are the most beautiful faces in Asia in 2020, the newly announced version of TCC Asia. Let's see from 10 to 1 ranks! Who knows your idol?

most_handsome_faces_asia-20201103-001-no

In 10th place Lee Min Ho. Soon he will play in the global series PACHINKO.

https://m.kapanlagi.com/foto/berita-foto/korea/10-pria-dengan-wajah-tertampan-di-asia-versi-tcc-dari-lee-min-ho-sampai-xiao-zhan.html

• Like 3

Whoa, thanks @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina for sharing Machi's IG.  Am impressed with that huge amount of Lazada adv in Singapore!   Truly eye-catching with LMH in pink against the vibrant blue.

By the way, I saw this twitter - what drama is this, may I ask?  thank you

38 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Whoa, thanks @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina for sharing Machi's IG.  Am impressed with that huge amount of Lazada adv in Singapore!   Truly eye-catching with LMH in pink against the vibrant blue.

By the way, I saw this twitter - what drama is this, may I ask?  thank you

I think it is Mackerel run 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, thanks for sharing this. Although, I haven't watched this drama, but yes, this is "Mackerel Run" - He was 20-years old during those days. :blush:

I was laughing at the ending part.  Ohh, he was 20 then , oh my  :blush:   You are welcome @willenette  and thanks to you, @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina and @Missprincesa for the drama name.   
Now waiting to vote for LMH in AAA.  

25 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Mackarel Run, The guy standing played LMH's father the  Assassinated King in TKEM!! The guy next to him was in CLOY and lady Moon Chae Won looks nothing like that now. Wowza

Wait, wait . you mean Lee Gon's father was there?  Let me go back and look - the one on the left?   Thanks @madmad min:D

12 hours ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, thanks for sharing this. Although, I haven't watched this drama, but yes, this is "Mackerel Run" - He was 20-years old during those days. :blush:

Mackerel Run really isn't a bad drama.  I put off watching it because it looked too silly, but finally watched it.  If you can past the exaggerated facial expressions, it's watchable.  

Let's think about doing a poll this month--favorite scenes from PT.  PM me your suggestions!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I think Chinese Minoz are on break or vacation that’s why we don’t have updates :lol:

According to one Korean's post - "Because of the filming of American drama, the filming set blocked some places of Hahoe village."
It seems the whole set is top secret and under high standard guarded. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

According to one Korean's post - "Because of the filming of American drama, the filming set blocked some places of Hahoe village."
It seems the whole set is top secret and under high standard guarded. 

@gtLmh0622, Hahoe village personnel who have access to this information are trained in the maintenance and security of such information. However, no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure about the drama filming - hahaha  :grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6