Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT he is Finally Casted, Can I now leave C drama Pits and heartbreaks for another LMH SHOW..... OMG...

Ok Wait,...I am an Android Phone user now I have to check Apple TV Compatibilty...Oh NOOO....If News is Legit that is.

Oh My God Omg GIF by swerk

What not Do I have to do just to see His shows. I went from Netflix to Viki to Dramacool to Iqiyi to now Apple Tv, Uff....

But Yes AppleTV does produce Critically Acclaimed shows. But this is international fanfare nice if he ventures out. Anyhow in Native audience land his accolades for TKEM are foreshadowed too much this year.

• LOL 9

I finally managed to get out of my cave. I have read the characters on wiki and seems like Hansu is a Yakuza dayum. Could you just imagine the amount of g-walking and swagger that will be on display. He has not even entered this Yakuza character but I can already tell you that he will make him the most flamboyant yakuza character to have ever appeared on Tv and Movie.

The Lee Min Ho swagger game is powerful and I still can't get my head of out of how someone can be so freaking flashy and flamboyant in gangster roles. It's his aura and it screams I am expensive everything about me is expensive my walks are expensive, my way of moving is expensive 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

What a news to wake up to & I can’t believe I slept through all the fun. I had to back read 5 pages.

And he may come to Canada. :highonflowers: 

@Nikaa94, COVID-19 cases are there but we have mostly got it under control. And Vancouver is BEAUTIFUL. I am in another Providence and we still have 14 days quarantine period here, so I am not sure if I can be at the airport to welcome him.. Oh I cannot contain my excitement.. still waiting for confirmation. :gangnamstyle:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 4

20 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

What a news to wake up to & I can’t believe I slept through all the fun. I had to back read 5 pages.

And he may come to Canada. :highonflowers: 

@Nikaa94, COVID-19 cases are there but we have mostly got it under control. And Vancouver is BEAUTIFUL. I am in another Providence and we still have 14 days quarantine period here, so I am not sure if I can be at the airport to welcome him.. Oh I cannot contain my excitement.. still waiting for confirmation. :gangnamstyle:

Same here. I had no idea and I happened to run into this on Twitter and I was like what is going on and I thought to myself time to visit soompi

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

And he may come to Canada.  

@Nikaa94, COVID-19 cases are there but we have mostly got it under control. And Vancouver is BEAUTIFUL. I am in another Providence and we still have 14 days quarantine period here, so I am not sure if I can be at the airport to welcome him.. Oh I cannot contain my excitement.. still waiting for confirmation. 

Hi @Aleumdaun Are you ready for tonight?  Yes, we were so excited and still is.   :D

14 hours ago, Time loop said:

I finally managed to get out of my cave. I have read the characters on wiki and seems like Hansu is a Yakuza dayum. Could you just imagine the amount of g-walking and swagger that will be on display. He has not even entered this Yakuza character but I can already tell you that he will make him the most flamboyant yakuza character to ever appeared on Tv and Movie.

The Lee Min Ho swagger game is powerful and I still can't get my head of out of how someone can be so freaking flashy and flamboyant in gangster roles

I like the way you put it @Time loop.    LMH can pull it off easily.   He does have that colourful charm.  

4 hours ago, JoannaID said:

I believe this is a new level step for LMH if this is confirmed, it's the door to Hollywood in a critically acclaimed project.

And I think actors don't sign exclusive contract with streaming platforms anyway, so after this project is done, he still can do another project with Netflix as well?

I agree LMH already confirmed his power on Netflix so probably they want LMH 

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I agree LMH already confirmed his power on Netflix so probably they want LMH 

I hope shooting won't last long because already some Korean say "I want Korean Drama" etc. just 8 eps I hope 8 months isn't true LMH know what Kminoz want so he should star in K drama too soon .TKEM took 8 months , really so long.

And allkpop and Koreboo are most unreliable sites, they aren't news site just sensational sites, and there isn't possbility they never can know news before fans :lol: because we read official  articles on Naver they read gossip on Tw and writes them . So ıf you see any news on allkpop don't trust immediately. I remember they share other actor pic for LMH  and etc. They share so many wrong news .

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Wiki said that they are 3 books.

The novel Pachinko is divided into three parts:

Book I- Gohyang/Hometown (1910-1933) 
Book II- Motherland (1939-1962)

Book III- Pachinko (1962-1989)

The character Noa appears in Book II.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I did read the wikipedia version for Pachinko, but is LMH suited to play Noa/Noubo or Mozasu??? Woah... The story seems so intriguing. I love me some good ensemble Character driven storylines.

Because if He plays Solomon then he gets to go to Vancouver based on the story, else I think LMH mostly will be scheduled in SK/Japan for shooting.

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 3

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't want Canada, is there reliable. I think currently safest place is Korea 

Just thought I would chime in as I am from Canada lol. Vancouver is doing a lot better in terms of covid compared to the other provinces here. There are still a lot of filming happening in Vancouver right now - even though the last I heard they have been casting more Canadian actors on projects since people don't need to quarantine for 14 days etc :) 

Regardless this sounds like an interesting project for LMH :)

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 1

11 minutes ago, madmad min said:

I did read the wikipedia version for Pachinko, but is LMH suited to play Noa/Noubo or Mozasu??? Woah... The story seems so intriguing. I love me some good ensemble Character driven storylines.

Because if He plays Solomon then he gets to go to Vancouver based on the story, else I think LMH mostly will be scheduled in SK/Japan for shooting.

I was thinking the same.  If Solomon, he will need to fly over, likewise Mozasu.  According to wiki version, as Noa, he gets to play undercover and will be in Japan, but his life ends tragically.   Wonder Book 2 or 3 or 2+3.

3 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

And he may come to Canada. 

@Nikaa94, COVID-19 cases are there but we have mostly got it under control. And Vancouver is BEAUTIFUL. I am in another Providence and we still have 14 days quarantine period here, so I am not sure if I can be at the airport to welcome him.. Oh I cannot contain my excitement.. still waiting for confirmation.

@Aleumdaun, I very much agree with you. Great way to explore Downtown Vancouver. I wonder if LMH ever gone to that place. (Canada) - Hopefully, if he plans to visit soon he will have a "Stay Vacation" and enjoy the city! When I was there I had so much fun exploring around. :blush:

19 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually I couldn't understand exactly Is this Amerikan or Korean drama? Story is Korean but Apple ?

@leeminhosny, I don't think this is a K-drama. AppleTV+ is not available in South Korea & as of now, it is not sure if the drama will be streamed in any other platform. :confused:

27 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Just thought I would chime in as I am from Canada lol. Vancouver is doing a lot better in terms of covid compared to the other provinces here. There are still a lot of filming happening in Vancouver right now - even though the last I heard they have been casting more Canadian actors on projects since people don't need to quarantine for 14 days etc :) 

Regardless this sounds like an interesting project for LMH :)

@ElectricHearts, hi my dear - so NICE seeing you on this thread. :blush:

• Like 7