Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

This tweet and what I read in DC Gallery caught my attention. Apparently, that bag LMH is carrying in the picture is for exercise. In DC Gallery, they were also talking about exercise. 

DC Gallery Post Today

TOPIC: Ready to exercise What is this?

Caption: I'm going to wait for the good news

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=692107&_rk=eYK&page=1

Can we relate LMH's doing exercise to his new project?:wut:

In this Naver cafe blog, they were talking about LMH's bag and also exercise. They said that LMH was probably back from exercise. 

https://m.cafe.naver.com/ca-fe/web/cafes/coredenim/articles/245885?useCafeId=false&art=aW50ZXJuYWwtY2FmZS13ZWItc2VjdGlvbi1zZWFyY2gtbGlzdA.eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJjYWZlVHlwZSI6IkNBRkVfVVJMIiwiYXJ0aWNsZUlkIjoyNDU4ODUsImNhZmVVcmwiOiJjb3JlZGVuaW0iLCJpc3N1ZWRBdCI6MTYwMDA2OTg1MDkwMn0.EgbFo_PDMLBbrJoeUi4w7ZmblUfj4ZGjQpWZ_7fh3-Q&query=이민호

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

This tweet and what I read in DC Gallery caught my attention. Apparently, that bag LMH is carrying in the picture is for exercise. In DC Gallery, they were also talking about exercise. 

DC Gallery Post Today

TOPIC: Ready to exercise What is this?

@Nikaa94, thanks for sharing more about his bag. Sorry for my ignorance but this is the 1st time that I heard about this brand.................... Messenger bags are still in style because they are incredibly versatile and stylish. Like most of you here, I also wonder what's inside his bag, eh? Looking at the picture you posted, it looks like he can carry this either by its handle strap & its longer strap — LMH used it as backpack instead since it looked spacious, which can hold as much stuff. It looked as nothing much inside, though - hahaha  :grin:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

***  Every time I saw these pictures I smile ear to ear.  This is so relatable because he’s also human like us.  He’s taking a break right now so, I’m sure he’s having fun all the time.  :blush:

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Lee Min Ho’s Adorable Daily Life Shared

Lee Min Ho gave a glimpse into his pleasant daily life.

On Sept. 13, Lee Min Ho released several photos of himself on his Instagram, completing one story.

In a series of photos, Lee Min Ho is walking in the building, cleaning his hands with sanitizer, getting excited to shop at the market, only to realize that the store is closed. In the last photo, the actor looks kind of depressed, putting a smile on fans’ faces.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFEecBUDnbT/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

After seeing this, fans showed their ardent reactions to the actors’ unexpected cuteness, saying, “This is eight-cut cartoons lol,” “That was cute,” “Always stay safe, oppa,” or “He is just like any of us, just more handsome, more beautiful.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho starred in SBS drama The King: Eternal Monarch, which ended in June.

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000325825

• Like 6
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, willenette said:

@JoannaID,   because Korea doesn't have a huge market for DVD/BDs, shows aren't automatically released onto those mediums after airing. The general timeline is usually after 3-4-months after airing & this I'm referring to legitimate releases with English subtitles. That's why, most Koreans choose streaming or downloading.  The Producer prefers to sell the rights overseas as that's earning more money for them. If there is enough fan interest in the show, the fans organize a team to represent potential customers and ask the producers of the show to release it on BD. The first step for the team is to get as many people to promise to buy the DVD/BD once it comes out to guarantee the producers that it's worth it to release the show on DVD/BDs. That's also part of the reason why the price is so high as they only make enough to cover the promised demand, and even then, they only break even when they sell all the copies of the Blu-ray (there is some profit with the DVDs I heard). They're basically doing it as a service to the fans. Sometimes the producers will make the decision to release shows on DVD if they think the show is popular enough even if fans didn't start a team to ask for it. It depends on who made the show, how much money they have, and how popular they are. If the show has big stars in it and they have a huge international fandom, the agency & the producer of those stars may decide to release the show on DVD/BD if they have the money to do it.

Thank you @willenette - your comments are always insightful! You are a gem to this fandom! :thumbsup:

According to your insight here, the decision to release Blu-ray DVD are based on these factors:

-- Who are the producers => according to Wikipedia, TKEM, IOTNBO and CLOY were all co-produced and created by Studio Dragon.

-- Korea market is not huge for DVD, so producers would want to sell to overseas markets => based on many news, all 3 dramas were international hits with huge fanbase outside of Korea.

-- Will there be enough buyers from international fandoms => even months after TKEM and CLOY finished, I still saw these 2 dramas fandoms were begging for DVD release in all over social media lol.

-- Huge stars and huge international fandoms => People who watch K-drama would know Lee Min Ho and Hyun Bin.

So to me it's still puzzling why there's no Blu-ray for TKEM (because I wanted to buy it) since all the push factors were there and coincidentally, it was the same case with CLOY. Haha.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I was surprised that he went to a market without hiding his face under a baseball cap.:) 

I am surprised this too, so he goes market too sometimes and most probably Kminoz know but they don't share with us because his private life and ordinary people don't notice.

• Like 4

Oppa! :waves:

Are you prepping for your next work?:getmygrooveon: Have you decided to take an action role and have been doing training?:mrgreen: Did you decide to go to market after doing exercise? 

OK then.. :) Thank you! Hope to hear the news soon! 

• Like 5

On 9/12/2020 at 7:40 PM, SophieH said:

Min afternoon....

the wait for new project is awfully painful. Just a suggestion to keep us going. In the paid minoz zone, there is a 'To LMH' section where fans could send him letters/messages. thinking maybe we could send him a group letter with the title ' love from soompi minoz' or something catchy ...?   there's no mention of max word limit, they allow photo upload as well. The content is kept private, only the subject title is visible to other minoz in the paid area. 

not sure how we could run this...any suggestions from anyone?  tagging our leader @CarolynH. once we have the message i can post it using my account. 

On 9/12/2020 at 8:10 PM, CarolynH said:

Great idea @SophieH:kiss_wink:  Maybe we can start with sending our thread spotlight, if nothing else, but to test the site.  Any volunteers to form a group to work on this project?  Don't be shy!  If nothing else, it will help pass the time.  

This idea got lost after LMH posted his IG.  Anyone have any thoughts about content for the letter?  

Finally finished my rewatch of Heirs and the quiz for that drama is ready.   City Hunter is my next rewatch, but I'm struggling to find it.  

Depending on what our nut is doing, LOTBS quiz Round 5 or is it 4 next week.  

Please start looking for photos for the hairstyle poll.  We only have Faith so far.  

I tried some of the jjonga kimchi for dinner tonight.  Wow, it definitely packs a punch to put it mildly.  

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Thank you @Nikaa94!  Actually, I think GJP's hairstyle would be the ONLY one not necessary since everyone knows that one!

Anyone interested in a CH watch party?  I have to watch it for the quiz, so I might as well have company.   I saw you can have a watch party on YouTube or zoom.  

• Where's My Oppa? 1

13 hours ago, JoannaID said:

Thank you @willenette - your comments are always insightful! You are a gem to this fandom! :thumbsup:

According to your insight here, the decision to release Blu-ray DVD are based on these factors:

-- Who are the producers => according to Wikipedia, TKEM, IOTNBO and CLOY were all co-produced and created by Studio Dragon.

-- Korea market is not huge for DVD, so producers would want to sell to overseas markets => based on many news, all 3 dramas were international hits with huge fanbase outside of Korea.

-- Will there be enough buyers from international fandoms => even months after TKEM and CLOY finished, I still saw these 2 dramas fandoms were begging for DVD release in all over social media lol.

-- Huge stars and huge international fandoms => People who watch K-drama would know Lee Min Ho and Hyun Bin.

So to me it's still puzzling why there's no Blu-ray for TKEM (because I wanted to buy it) since all the push factors were there and coincidentally, it was the same case with CLOY. Haha.

@JoannaID, you forgot the last part of my post - " the agency & the producer of those stars may decide to release the show on DVD/BD if they have the money to do it." -  :blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

This idea got lost after LMH posted his IG.  Anyone have any thoughts about content for the letter?  

Finally finished my rewatch of Heirs and the quiz for that drama is ready.   City Hunter is my next rewatch, but I'm struggling to find it.  

Depending on what our nut is doing, LOTBS quiz Round 5 or is it 4 next week.  

Please start looking for photos for the hairstyle poll.  We only have Faith so far.  

I tried some of the jjonga kimchi for dinner tonight.  Wow, it definitely packs a punch to put it mildly.  

Thanks @CarolynH for arranging all the activities! 

I love Jongga Kimchi, especially the cut cabbage one, I'm addicted to it, thankfully it's available in K-supermarket near where I live, lol. 

Read an article awhile back that daily Kimchi (or fermented vegetables) consumption may have potential to lower covid-19 fatality rate in South Korea and Germany. So I'm starting to eat it everyday, thanks to the PPL in TKEM. PPL is not always bad eh. Haha.

Jeon Jin Ho (Personal Taste)

pt08-00202.jpg

pt02-00023.jpg

pt12-00208.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, JoannaID said:

Thanks @CarolynH for arranging all the activities! 

I love Jongga Kimchi, especially the cut cabbage one, I'm addicted to it, thankfully it's available in K-supermarket near where I live, lol. 

Read an article awhile back that daily Kimchi (or fermented vegetables) consumption may have potential to lower covid-19 fatality rate in South Korea and Germany. So I'm starting to eat it everyday, thanks to the PPL in TKEM. PPL is not always bad eh. Haha.

Jeon Jin Ho (Personal Taste)

@JoannaID,  although, I don't really dig kimchi but, generally, it is safe for everyone to eat unless you have a specific allergy to the individual ingredients.  I also read this that it may also cause a few side effects such as gas and bloating for those who are not used to fermented foods or high fibre foods in the diet.  Do you still heat it when eating this? Since this is a side dish, you have to heat this up in small portions.  Costco are selling kimchi.......  :blush: