Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

18 hours ago, syntyche said:

Have you caught a glimpse of actor LEE MINHO‘s latest ad, where his mere presence exudes ’healing‘ vibes?
A press conference was held in conjunction with the release of the new commercial.

#Travel #Healing , and don’t miss LEE MINHO‘s #StayintheMoment

Check it out on the ’MYMent official‘ channel!
FULL ver. https://youtu.be/QZjxyOEAIbk

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this video. I love the height of Lee Min Ho, it suits with his figure. Watching him on this clip, it seems every of his step is like a walkway.   :heart3:

• Like 4

On 11/18/2023 at 9:12 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

It’s so satisfying to see quotes like this. I see think it’s a shame it missed out 

on some of the big awards. Someone on X said it was 90 days to season 2 .Has anyone else seen this?

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 1

msdot - it must have been great to see some of the places connected 

to LMH’s dramas. Especially the ones connected to Faith as I know 

this was  your favourite of his dramas. I think it must be the dream of a lot of his fans to go to SK.

In the Marriott advert does anyone know if is it filmed on Jeju Island - it’s looks a beautiful place.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

msdot - it must have been great to see some of the places connected 

to LMH’s dramas. Especially the ones connected to Faith as I know 

this was  your favourite of his dramas. I think it must be the dream of a lot of his fans to go to SK.

In the Marriott advert does anyone know if is it filmed on Jeju Island - it’s looks a beautiful place.

@Lindyloo421  yes, part was filmed in Jeju Properties in Jeju and JW Marriott Seoul. The ad campaign is running across TV, in theaters and on social globally.   :kisslevel:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

It’s so satisfying to see quotes like this. I see think it’s a shame it missed out 

on some of the big awards. Someone on X said it was 90 days to season 2 .Has anyone else seen this?

I saw it on X.  I wasn't sure of the source, so I didn't say anything.  If it's 90 days, I guess --hope--Apple TV will start promoting it the beginning of the year.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 11/15/2023 at 11:01 PM, msdot said:

Yes, I was just there. Didn’t loiter, though! I also walked in Ahopsan Forest and saw the pillars from The King, visited the tree from Faith, the fountains where they laughed and played in City Hunter, not to mention a few palaces from a variety of shows. Fun trip!

Its great you got to visit SK and Ahopsan forest.  They had the pillars from The King still set up in the forest?  They didn't remove them or are the pillars part of Ahopsan forest? To me,  it looked like part of a set for The King.

8 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

My favorite leeminho's closet

Filming for ORV begins in a few weeks..Will anyone confirm?

@CarolynH  "Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint's" filming will begin next month (December). A lot of buzz has been around the film due to the cast reports. Although the makers have not yet released an official cast announcement, the actors’ respective agencies have confirmed that they have received the offer.   :blush:

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Its great you got to visit SK and Ahopsan forest.  They had the pillars from The King still set up in the forest?  They didn't remove them or are the pillars part of Ahopsan forest? To me,  it looked like part of a set for The King.

@CallieP  are you referring to the scene where they cross into a parallel world? When I was there last December, the set for the door between dimensions was left there and has become a photo zone. (surrounded the bamboo trees, I spotted two huge stone pillars) You're right - the pillars had been set up for a scene in that drama. Now, I heard that the drama wasn’t the only production to take advantage of the bamboo grove.   :Twerkdatbutt:

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2023 at 7:36 PM, willenette said:

@CarolynH  "Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint's" filming will begin next month (December). A lot of buzz has been around the film due to the cast reports. Although the makers have not yet released an official cast announcement, the actors’ respective agencies have confirmed that they have received the offer.   :blush:

@CallieP  are you referring to the scene where they cross into a parallel world? When I was there last December, the set for the door between dimensions was left there and has become a photo zone. (surrounded the bamboo trees, I spotted two huge stone pillars) You're right - the pillars had been set up for a scene in that drama. Now, I heard that the drama wasn’t the only production to take advantage of the bamboo grove.   :Twerkdatbutt:

So it is real stone pillars? wow! I thought it would be something less solid since it is just a set.  Mostly they use Styrofoam or CGI.  Thanks!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CallieP said:

So it is real stone pillars? wow! I thought it would be something less solid since it is just a set.  Mostly they use Styrofoam or CGI.  Thanks!

@CallieP  Well, K-dramas are usually filmed pretty close to the air date so there might not be enough time to do the sfx or CGI properly (especially when you take into account the time you need to edit and do all the other post-production). Goblin had some really good SFX, same thing as "The King: Eternal Monarch".   :blush:

• Like 1