Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

12 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Are we allowed to start a thread for ORV?  So odd that none of the actor still hasn't "officially: confirmed.

Naomi Campbell, the model.

@CarolynH you can start a thread for the drama if : there is at least 1 confirmed cast  announced by the production company and not based on speculations. Below is a sample of what is considered as sufficient to start a new thread:   

Title : [upcoming Drama ] (once it starts broadcasting, you may change it to [Current Drama ] and [Drama ] when it has ended. Episodes : Broadcast Company : MBC/KBS/SBS etc Cast Airing Date & time: start date + time slot PD : Production Company : Storyline/Synopsis   :blush:

Naomi Campbell is not only a model but, an actress as well. 

15 hours ago, CallieP said:

Wow, pretty high jump. Apple TV doesn't have many series or movies.

Interesting JW Marriott commercial.  Just like a short movie.  I like it.:partyblob:

Who is Naomi?

@CallieP  true, high jump indeed! An ‌Apple TV‌+ subscription only provides access to all ‌Apple TV‌+ shows and movies, which are located inside of the ‌Apple TV‌+ section of the ‌Apple TV‌ app on ‌iPhone‌, ‌iPad‌, Mac, and ‌Apple TV‌. It does not include iTunes movies and content from other providers, which still requires a separate fee. The short answer to why the content is so small is that Apple has chosen to only include its own original content that it produces. Unlike Netflix, which has licensed old content from dozens, if not hundreds, of other networks and studios, everything on Apple TV+ is an “Apple Original.”   :kitty:

• Like 2

On 11/4/2023 at 1:50 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

New IG update :). 11-3-2023

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzLTYxhrkue/

@backstreetboysfan  Lee Min Ho is still one of the most followed K-actors on IG. He has an impressive amount of followers although he has not been using this actively. This data was updated on November 3 (latest update), 2023, at 4 PM KST.   :heart3:

Most-followed-Korean-actors-on-Instagram

• Like 4

*** She's Anushka Sen, an Indian star. She says that one of the K-drama actors pulled her into the Hallyu-land and she’s been hooked since. Lee Min Ho is one aside from Lee Dong Wook whom she likes and followed their shows, slowly turning her into a complete K-drama fan.   :cheers:

1097732712_anushka-sen.jpg

• Like 2

16 Best Underrated Romantic Comedy K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)

Readers have been asking us about underrated romantic comedy K-Dramas after the release of Best Romantic Comedy K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist. Are you done watching the most popular dramas and looking for more? This list is for you.

It is always hard to make a good drama watchlist. Hopefully, the following list will help you! It is composed of romantic comedies which received less attention (when they were released) from the international audience despite having great plots and skilled actors. They are "underrated" dramas.

This is not a ranking.

6. "Personal Taste"

16 Best Underrated Romantic Comedy K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)

MBC

When: 2010

Cast: Lee MinHo, Son YeJin, Kim JiSeok

Summary: The cohabitation story of a fake gay man and a girl who is always betrayed in love.

Why watch?: This drama will never be too old. The two actors acting draw the viewers into their characters. The story is comic and addictive. Overall, this is a good romantic comedy.

Note: The word "underrated" for this drama is still debatable. It is a popular drama yet however rarely mentioned compared to other Lee MinHo's dramas.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/10-best-underrated-romantic-comedy-k-dramas-to-have-on-your-watchlist/

• Like 1
  • Love 2

21 Best Romantic Comedy K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)

For new K-Dramas fans and none addicts to K-Dramas, it is often hard to make a great watchlist. You most probably ask your friend's opinions or read the reviews online to make your selection, but sometimes it is not enough. To help you find the perfect next romantic comedy, here are 19 shows that are a must-watch to add to your list and why.

If you are a K-Drama addict, you might have watched most of them (if not all); if you haven't, it's time to snuggle up with your favorite blanket and start watching now.

2. "Legend of the Blue Sea"

21 Best Romantic Comedy K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)

SBS

When: 2016-2017

Cast: Jun JiHyun, Lee MinHo

Summary: It tells the romance of a mermaid and a son of a rich businessman turned into a con-man.

For: Viewers looking for a fantasy drama with funny characters and a beautiful love story.

Why watch?: First of all, the drama is a fantasy drama on the original subject of mermaids. Also, the two top Hallyu actors were cast in this high-budget drama. The drama caught attention with hilarious scenes, the love story between the main leads, and magical elements.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/10-best-romantic-comedy-kdramas-to-have-on-your-watchlist/

• Like 2
  • Love 2

13 Best Fantasy Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)

For new K-Dramas fans, it is often hard to make a great watchlist from the start. If you are looking for fantasy romance Korean drama recommendations, you are at the right place!

If you are looking for more romance recommendations, you check our previous recommendations best romantic comedybest romance historical, best action-thriller romance, and best school/college romance.

Fantasy is one of the most popular genres. It includes time travel, supernatural powers, supernatural beings, or fantasy settings.

If you are a K-Drama beginner, you might want to look out for the dramas that suit your taste the most among the ones selected below. For K-Drama addicts, you probably have watched all the dramas listed below, if not, it is time to add to your watchlist.

6. "The King: Eternal Monarch"

13 Best Fantasy Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)

SBS

When: 2020

Cast: Lee MinHo, Kim GoEun, Woo DoHwan, Kim KyungNam, Jung EunChae, Lee JungJin

Summary: It is the fantasy romance drama in which Lee Gon, the Emperor of Corea, and Jung TaeEul a detective from the Republic of Korea try to protect's lives and love through cooperation between the two parallel worlds.

Why watch?: It is one of the hit dramas of 2020 and it is no wonder why. With an exciting and intense plot, beautiful cinematography, interesting characters, and heart-fluttering romantic moments, the drama garners a lot of love. The drama is full of fantasy elements with two parallel worlds, time travel, and other fantastical elements.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/10-best-fantasy-romance-kdramas-to-have-on-your-watchlist/

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 11/7/2023 at 1:32 AM, willenette said:

Readers have been asking us about underrated romantic comedy K-Dramas after the release of Best Romantic Comedy K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist. Are you done watching the most popular dramas and looking for more? This list is for you.

It is always hard to make a good drama watchlist. Hopefully, the following list will help you! It is composed of romantic comedies which received less attention (when they were released) from the international audience despite having great plots and skilled actors. They are "underrated" dramas.

This is not a ranking.

6. "Personal Taste"

MBC

When: 2010

Cast: Lee MinHo, Son YeJin, Kim JiSeok

Summary: The cohabitation story of a fake gay man and a girl who is always betrayed in love.

Why watch?: This drama will never be too old. The two actors acting draw the viewers into their characters. The story is comic and addictive. Overall, this is a good romantic comedy.

Note: The word "underrated" for this drama is still debatable. It is a popular drama yet however rarely mentioned compared to other Lee MinHo's dramas.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/10-best-underrated-romantic-comedy-k-dramas-to-have-on-your-watchlist/

Yeah, I always thought PT was underrated.  It had SYJ too.  It was original and different. And LMH was funny as a stick in the mud perfectionist.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, CallieP said:

Yeah, I always thought PT was underrated.  It had SYJ too.  It was original and different. And LMH was funny as a stick in the mud perfectionist.

@CallieP  in a way, I thought so, too but, this is peak hotness of Lee Min Ho for me. For something light and bubbly it’s OK for me. My favorite part of the drama was the talk around architecture. I loved the house they lived, so much so that I noted some design details. It was one of those must-watch dramas back in the day so I guess a lot of people watched it because everyone else was.   :blush:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, willenette said:

. I loved the house they lived, so much so that I noted some design details

I loved the PT house, too. I thought it might be a real house in Seoul. The exterior is there, but evidently the interior was a set.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, msdot said:

I loved the PT house, too. I thought it might be a real house in Seoul. The exterior is there, but evidently the interior was a set.

@msdot  The hanok used in the drama series (called Sanggojae in the script) is actually Rakgojae, a traditional guest house in Bukchon Hanok Village.   :blush:   This was the location where they filmed the drama. There was a scene of "The Heirs" where it was filmed in that village, too. Actually, so many dramas were being shot there - in case you have watched these dramas like  Ghost Doctor, Goblin and Flower of Evil. People currently still live in the area; but, tourists greatly outnumber residents. That's why, if you have been there some residents have put up signs that discourage tourists from loitering near their homes.   :kitty:

• Like 3

On 11/13/2023 at 4:50 AM, CallieP said:

Personal Taste and Faith for me. Both not the flashiest of productions and not often mentioned in LMH lists but feels different than his other chaebol roles.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2023 at 10:57 PM, willenette said:

The hanok used in the drama series (called Sanggojae in the script) is actually Rakgojae, a traditional guest house in Bukchon Hanok Village.   :blush:   This was the location where they filmed the drama. There was a scene of "The Heirs" where it was filmed in that village, too. Actually, so many dramas were being shot there - in case you have watched these dramas like  Ghost Doctor, Goblin and Flower of Evil. People currently still live in the area; but, tourists greatly outnumber residents. That's why, if you have been there some residents have put up signs that discourage tourists from loitering near their homes.  

Yes, I was just there. Didn’t loiter, though! I also walked in Ahopsan Forest and saw the pillars from The King, visited the tree from Faith, the fountains where they laughed and played in City Hunter, not to mention a few palaces from a variety of shows. Fun trip!

• Like 3

Have you caught a glimpse of actor LEE MINHO‘s latest ad, where his mere presence exudes ’healing‘ vibes?
A press conference was held in conjunction with the release of the new commercial.

#Travel #Healing , and don’t miss LEE MINHO‘s #StayintheMoment

Check it out on the ’MYMent official‘ channel!
FULL ver. https://youtu.be/QZjxyOEAIbk

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, msdot said:

Yes, I was just there. Didn’t loiter, though! I also walked in Ahopsan Forest and saw the pillars from The King, visited the tree from Faith, the fountains where they laughed and played in City Hunter, not to mention a few palaces from a variety of shows. Fun trip!

@msdot  ohhh.........yes, this is in Busan. Good, that you've been there, too! Ahopsan Forest is the house of bamboo trees. So NICE to take a stroll, right? I'm sure you've seen the Gwanmiheon. It's the house belonging to the family that manages the forest. Once you reach the entrance past the tall trees you will come across the house. It takes 1 to 2 hours to explore all the trails of the forest. That's why, you need to use walking shoes. You can't see stroller & bicycle there because these are prohibited. Walking through the trees at the Ahopsan Forest relieve stress, this is what I feel. They're closed every Mondays so, I'm sure you were there Tuesdays-Sundays.   :blush:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Happy 7th Anniversary LOTBS!:heart:  My favorite LMH drama and first live watch.  I wonder if it's also Heirs anniversary because there were a lot of Heirs posts; not as many LOTBS.

@CarolynH yes, it's the 7th Anniversary for "LOTBS", released November 16, 2016 while it's 10th anniversary for "The Heirs", released October 9, 2013. For me, both are popular dramas of Lee Min Ho. I enjoyed watching these dramas.   :ohboy2:

• Like 3

*** For me, "The King: Eternal Monarch" is simply timeless and will never go out of style. In other words, I'd love to watch & re-watch it even now! This drama is a memorable roller-coaster ride that I will want to get on time and time again. So many dialogues, which are unforgettable like - "Protect her! She is the future queen of the Kingdom of Corea" and  "Even if the door closes, open all the doors in the universe and return to me, promise me you’ll do that".   :heart2beat:

the-king-eternal-monarch-lee-minho-kim-g

• Like 2