Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 minute ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I told you all he's standing at different level in Korean. Who mentioned LMH, must added the title "Hallyu Star".

of course LMH has always been on a different level :evilelmo:  

Yes, LMH owns  Hallyu star title :evilelmo:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

Thank you @leeminhosny for that video .. the way he walked onto the stage, picked the trophy - so majestic.  And they played one of the TKEM OST !

my first impression, he makes me feel awed - i feel kinda awed by his regal poise and mannerism.    He looks composed, I mean, so like so self-assured.  OR is it just me .. haha!

Black hair?    

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

'The King' Lee Min-ho and Kim Eun-sook's Respect for the writers "If I didn't take a day off to work" [2020 SBS Drama Awards]

Actor Lee Min-ho received the Best Actor Award and expressed his gratitude to Kim Eun-sook. 

The '2020 SBS Drama Awards' was held at the Sangam SBS Prism Tower on the afternoon of the 31st with Shin Dong-yeop and Kim Yu-jeong. 

Lee Min-ho received the Best Actor Award in the male category for'The King: Eternal Monarch'. He said, "I came back to this place after 4 years. The environments that have changed so much are both unfamiliar and bitter. I hope that many things will return to their place in the new year," he said, referring to the daily life changed by Corona 19. 

In addition, Lee Min-ho said, "The director of'The King' and his fellow seniors and juniors in the staff had a lot of trouble. I want to see all of them." I want you to work," he said, expressing his special feelings toward writer Eun-sook Kim. 

Meanwhile, the '2020 SBS Drama Awards' pursued a safe awards ceremony according to the guidelines of the quarantine authorities. Unlike before, there is no table in which the performers gather under the stage, and each waits in the waiting space, and when the prize winner calls, they come out and receive an award. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003448887

=========

'2020 SBS Drama Awards' Lee Min-ho and Park Eun-bin, Mini Romance Best Actor Award

“The SBS Awards Ceremony is a meaningful place for me," said Lee Min-ho, who played an active part in'The King: Eternal Lord.' I came here, but the unfamiliar environment that has changed so much is bitter. I hope that many things can return to their place in the new year."

I am grateful to all the people who worked hard for'The King.' I want you to write a work that will help you. I hope you can work without a day off." 

Finally, Lee Min-ho added, "I hope that viewers and fans all over the world will receive a happy new year and always be happy.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000467138

Lee Min-ho's Grand Prize "Kim Eun-sook, I hope you write a work that comforts and strength" [2020 SBS Drama Awards]

News Reporter 

Lee Hana ] Actor Lee Min-ho showed strong confidence in Kim Eun-sook. 

At the '2020 SBS Drama Awards' aired on December 31, Lee Min-ho mentioned writer Kim Eun-sook during his impressions of receiving the Best Actor Award. 

On this day, Lee Min-ho won the Best Actor Award in the mini-series fantasy/romance category for'The King'. Lee Min-ho said, “The SBS Awards Ceremony is a very meaningful and familiar place to me. I have ended the year here every year for quite a long time and reached the New Year, but it seems like a lot of things have changed.” I hope that a lot of things can return to their place in the new year.”

Lee Min-ho said, “I am grateful to everyone who worked hard for'The King'. Writer Kim Eun-sook who I respect and love. I hope that you can write a good article as soon as possible and a work that will comfort and support many people in difficult times with good writing. “I hope you will work without a day off. Viewers, fans all over the world, Happy New Year and be happy. In the new year, I will be an actor who works with a good image, strength and comfort.” (Photo = '2020 SBS Drama Awards' broadcast capture) 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000380162

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 3