Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Food truck sent to The King

cto 

EYd4ur_UYAE115h?format=jpg&name=small

EYd4wTOU4AAZ58E?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

EYd4vt3U0AA13EY?format=jpg&name=small

EYd4vRhVAAAHLxL?format=jpg&name=small

cellreturn.asia IG update

Neckle Ray is the 1st ever wireless touch system in the world and it's very user friendly. It penetrates more deeply into the skin activating mitochondria to expand capillaries and improve blood flow. It's the BEST neck care solution for you.

You can now experience this neckcare device Korean celebrities like Lee Min Ho use at the comfort of your own home. Best to get it now to maintain and care for your skin especially during this circuit breaker period! PLUS! 12 months Instalment is now AVAILABLE on LAZADA.

EYhdI2YU4AIrXyG?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 8

5 Binge-Worthy Korean Dramas Starring Lee Min Ho

5-binge-worthy-korean-dramas-starring-le

South Korean actor Lee Min Ho is loved by so many because of his flawless portrayal of known characters in several Korean dramas. 

Because of his acting prowess and charismatic looks, the shows that he starred in weren't only rendered a success nationally but were also international hits. Even at a time where he had hiatus due to his mandatory military service, he came back and continued his career flawlessly. Now, he is the lead actor in Netflix's fantasy-romance drama The King: Eternal Monarch.

Not only is he talented in acting, but he is also humble and quite a funny guy, as seen in his interviews. So, if you are not much of a Lee Min Ho fan, we think it's high time for you to stan one of the most bankable actors in the industry by watching some of his best works.

Starting us off is one of the most beloved Korean dramas in Asia and practically started Lee Min ho's career, Boys Over Flowers. Lee Min Ho played the character of Jun Pyo, a handsome, wealthy, and arrogant guy and the leader of a male group called F4 He is very much rude to a girl named Geum Jan Di, portrayed by Ku Sye Hun, which sometime in the series, Jun Pyo realized that he actually has feelings for her. Then, Jun Pyo did everything to win Jan Di, and their love story remains one of the best. Ever.

Second is Personal Taste, wherein Lee Min Ho played the role of Jeon Jin Ho, who helps a woman named Park Gae In, played by Son Ye Jin, who has financial problems. Park Gae In moves in with him, who secretly has feelings for her, but she thinks he is gay. Jeon Jin Ho becomes Park Gae In's emotional support, and Jeo Jin Ho continues to have feelings for her but doesn't know how to act on it.

The third is also a favorite: The City Hunter. He played the role of Lee Yoon Sung, who goes undercover to complete a revenge mission for his father. And while doing so, he meets Kim Na Na, played by Park Min Young, and they both form an alliance to fulfill the same mission. Later on, they develop a strong connection with each other. The action-packed drama received national and international success and is one of the most thrilling love stories to be produced in Korean drama history.

Fourth is utterly one of the most heart-fluttering series: The Heirs! The story revolves around struggling Cha Eun Sang, portrayed by Park Shin Hye, who meets Kim Tan, played by Lee Min Ho, in the U.S. They both return to South Korea and attended an elite school, wherein Kim Tan continues to pursue Cha Eun Sang's heart. This is absolutely romantic to watch and filled with a rollercoaster of emotions. You also get to see how much Lee Min Ho has grown in his acting career.

And last but not least, The Legend of the Blue Sea. Lee Min Ho played Heo Jun Jae, a con artist who takes advantage of people for money. He meets Shim Chung, played by Jun Ji Hyun, who is quite different, unique, and unbeknownst to him, is a mermaid. Heo Jun Jae realizes that he has feelings for Shim Chung, and he is willing to do whatever in order for him to be together with her. Its an absolute favorite and very romantic.

Don't forget to watch The King: Eternal Monarch, which will surely be added to the very long list of Lee Min Ho's binge-worthy series.

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/117911/20200519/5-binge-worthy-korean-dramas-starring-lee-min-ho.htm

• Like 8

LMH IG update

We express our deep gratitude and respect for the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers to the health and safety of the people from Corona 19.

I will pray for their health and safety.

I hope many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their distance from each other.

I couldn't wear a mask because it was done at the filming site.

I'm going to do it after #Park Boyoung.

I didn't point on the next one as I was with my fellow actors on the spot.

#Woo Do-hwan (@wdohwan ) #Kim Kyung-nam (@kknv1221 )

EYhf_XoUYAE7uDF?format=jpg&name=small

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200521

Recommend by Park Bo-young →Lee Min-ho X Woo Do-hwan X Kim Kyung-nam, join Thank You Challenge...eye-pleasing visual

Lee Min-ho Instagram

Lee Min-ho joined the Thank You Challenge.

Actor Lee Min-ho said on his Instagram on the 21st, "I express my deep gratitude and respect for the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who work hard for the health and safety of the people from Corona 19. I will pray for their health and safety. I hope many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and distance themselves so that their efforts will not be wasted."

He then asked for understanding, "I couldn't wear a mask because I had to go to the shooting scene," and added, "#I'm going to follow Park Bo-young. I didn't point on the next one as I was with my fellow actors on the spot. #Woo Do-hwan #Kim Kyung-nam, always be happy," he added.

The three in the released photos drew attention as they stared at the camera, boasting their warm-hearted visuals. Lee Min-ho, who has a flawless figure, is impressive.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is starring in SBS's "The King - Eternal Monarch."

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005211605178362404_1

• Like 9
  • Love 2

The King: Eternal Monarch Spoilers; 4 Reasons to Watch Episode 11

From Jung Tae Eul's encounter With Lee Lim to Lee Gon's Next Meeting With His Rival, Here Are 4 Reasons to Watch The King: Eternal Monarch Episode 11

The King: Eternal Monarch episode 11 will have a lot to reveal to the viewers about Emperor Lee Gon and Detective Jung Tae Eul. In this episode, the series' followers will also get to see the next evil moves of Lee Lim and his followers. The episode will air on SBS Friday, May 22, at 10 p.m. KST.

After watching the 10th episode, the fans of this fantasy thriller are really curious to find out the fate of their favorite on-screen couple. Lee Min Ho's character was really determined to trap his rival in the Kingdom of Corea, but things turned upside down for him in a short span of time. He was attacked by the rival and his people got injured. This incident made Lee Lim very confident and he continued his evil activities.

What's Next For Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul?

The promo for this week does not reveal much about the King of Kingdom of Corea. It completely focussed on the detective. In the short clip, she is seen walking alone on the streets with full of blood in her hands. The video also revealed the message that Kim Go Eun's character is trying to send to her lover.

"Lee Gon, it's me Jung Tae Eul. I'm coming to the palace now. I will hurry. I'm on my way now. So look for me when you get this message," the detective can be heard saying in the promo. The teaser video has left many of the viewers confused about the future of Tae Eul. Some of them, like Nel, shared their curiosity online as the person wrote, "How am I supposed to sleep after watching episode 10 and the preview of episode 11?

Meanwhile, another follower of this SBS fantasy thriller stated, "The preview of ep 11 makes me think how did Tae-eul cross the parallel universe without Lee Gon? Did Lee Lim take her with him and was able to escape?"

A few series' followers also came up with interesting fan theories about how the detective got injured. "This is crazy. How should I wait for a week with an ending like this? Lee Gon suddenly disappeared and in the preview next week Tae Eul will search Lee Gon until she gets badly injured with full of blood in her hand," a series' follower tweeted.

the-king-eternal-monarch.jpg?w=500

A Meeting Between Lee Lim and Luna

The King: Eternal Monarch episode 11 may also feature the first meeting between Luna and Lee Lim. The antagonist may offer a luxurious life and a dream-like career to the criminal from the Kingdom of Corea. But she might not accept his offer and it could provoke the evil character against Tae Eul.

As some of the fans speculated, the injuries of Kim Go Eun's character may have caused by Lee Lim or his supporters. She will probably try her best to alert Lee Gon about his rivals by leaving a message to him. It remains to be seen if the King will reach out on time to help his detective lover.

Will Lee Gon Meet Lee Lim in the Republic of Korea?

In episode 10, Lee Min Ho's character decided to get rid of his uncle in the Republic of Korea because he didn't want to see his people getting hurt anymore. He was silently preparing for a big battle in the other world. The demise of Prince Lee Jong In may have hurt the King badly, but the incident might also have made him strong.

With the help of Jo Young and Tae Eul, the King will be well prepared for his next counter with Lee Lim in the Republic of Korea. The followers of this mini-series will have to watch the upcoming episode on SBS Friday, May 22 to know more about it. The episode is likely to reveal a lot more about the rivalry between the King and his uncle.

A team-up Between Kang Shin Jae and Jo Young

Spoiler

the-king-eternal-monarch.jpg?w=500

Currently, the detective from the Republic of Korea and the King's friend from the Kingdom of Corea are not in good terms. But they may team-up to help the King in his fight against Lee Lim. Kang Shin Jae now knows that Lee Lim separated him from his parents and he could do anything to find out why the evil character did that to him.

If Jo Young and Shin Jae agree to work together, it will be a great help for the King in his fight against the antagonist. It will also make detective Tae Eul very happy.

source : https://www.ibtimes.sg/king-eternal-monarch-spoilers-4-reasons-watch-episode-11-45404

• Like 6

Lee Min Ho Cooks For Kim Go Eun While Trouble Brews Elsewhere In “The King: Eternal Monarch”

Lee Min Ho Cooks For Kim Go Eun While Trouble Brews Elsewhere In “The King: Eternal Monarch”

May 22, 2020
by L. Kim

SBS’s “The King: Eternal Monarch” has shared new stills of Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, and Lee Jung Jin!

“The King: Eternal Monarch” tells the story of parallel universes, one in which Korea is a constitutional monarchy and one in which Korea is a modern-day republic. Lee Min Ho stars as Emperor Lee Gon, and Kim Go Eun stars as Detective Jung Tae Eul in the “regular” world and a mysterious criminal named Luna in Lee Gon’s universe. Lee Jung Jin portrays Lee Rim, Lee Gon’s evil uncle.

Spoiler

In the previous episode, Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul were suffering due to Lee Rim’s misdeeds. Lee Rim, who became furious at Lee Gon for ruining his plans to make a memorable revival, went as far as killing Lee Gon’s close aide Lee Jong In (Jun Moo Song). Furthermore, Jung Tae Eul was in agony after realizing the reality that she could only be with Lee Gon forever if she gave up her life in Korea.

In the latest stills, Lee Gon wears a military uniform as he prepares a meal for Jung Tae Eul. In one photo, he is washing rice, and she watches him in surprise. Lee Gon sets the table with a simple yet delicious meal for her, and he watches her with adoration as she enjoys his thoughtful gift. He chats non-stop with her, and she replies back in blunt but loving ways. Will their sweet romance be able to continue with all the chaos about to happen?

Spoiler

lee-min-ho6.jpg

kim-go-eun.jpg

lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-21.jpg

Contrary to the romantic first set of stills, the second set of stills show trouble brewing.

Lee Rim, who found out about Luna’s existence in the last episode, abducts her and binds her with ropes so that she can’t run away. Luna glares murderously at him, while Lee Rim gazes down at her with fascination over her looking extremely identical to Jung Tae Eul. Questions are mounting over why Lee Rim kidnapped Luna, and whether the two will join forces to become a new team of villains.

Spoiler

lee-jung-jae-kim-go-eun.jpg

The production company Hwa and Dam Pictures asked viewers to look forward to both Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul’s sweet romance and Lee Rim and Luna’s tense clash.

Episode 11 of “The King: Eternal Monarch” will air on May 22 at 10 p.m. KST.

Sources (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1401813wpp/lee-min-ho-cooks-for-kim-go-eun-while-trouble-brews-elsewhere-in-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hi Minoz,

I read in TKEM some of you have experienced seeing LMH in person and I got so excited.  I always wanted to meet him in person and planning to see him at least once on his fan meet. I highly appreciated if any of you could tell your story here in detail, especially what he is like. Most stories I have heard is he looks even more handsome in real life than on camera.....Can this even be possible?

• Like 6
  • Love 2

15d1738fb3f54d0884546a1fc208d805.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho is on a mission to root out his enemies in the upcoming episode of “The King: Eternal Monarch.”

In the drama, emperor Lee Gon (played by Lee Min Ho) and detective Jeong Tae Eul (played by Kim Go Eun) are working together from their respective parallel universes in an effort to restore the balance between their two worlds. Sewing the chaos is Lee Rim (played by Lee Jung Jin), who was long thought dead after having killed Lee Gon’s father, the former emperor, 25 years ago.

The new stills show Lee Gon, with his guard in tow and his anger barely in check, rooting out Lee Rim’s help at his bookstore hideout with a rain of bullets.

A source from Hwa&Dam Pictures said, “This scene, with Lee Gon personally appearing at a hideout of one of Lee Rim’s people, previews the intense battle to come. Please look forward to [the May 22] episode of ‘The King: Eternal Monarch,’ where you will see an explosion of Lee Gon’s charisma as an emperor.”

lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-monarch1.jpg

lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-monarch-3.jp

https://www.soompi.com/article/1401930wpp/lee-min-ho-is-merciless-as-he-roots-out-his-enemies-in-upcoming-episode-of-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, happivirus said:

Hi Minoz,

I read in TKEM some of you have experienced seeing LMH in person and I got so excited.  I always wanted to meet him in person and planning to see him at least once on his fan meet. I highly appreciated if any of you could tell your story here in detail, especially what he is like. Most stories I have heard is he looks even more handsome in real life than on camera.....Can this even be possible?

I’ve seen him 5 times in real life and all 5 times: true, true, true, true and true! He’s so much more handsome in person. His charms are unmatched! 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

On 5/18/2020 at 9:05 PM, msdot said:

@Elnin Joery, I found the Kim So-Wol book on Amazon; downloaded it to my Kindle.

In English?

@gtLmh0622

These are "The King" special edition aired on Sunday. If you have a Weibo account, you may watch them.

Part 1 (5:03)https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J2u8li6zw?fid=1034:4505924253974553
Part 2 (3:59) https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J2uqPACnc?fid=1034:4505933792083970
Part 3 (29:00) https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J2vvpzsmc?fid=1034:4505934781677589

Did you watch them, Details on what was on the show? Thanks!

Anyone knows if many Koreans watched the special on Sunday? Ratings?

I saw this on a Soompi article:

7. He gets a lot of offers for movie roles from Hollywood but doesn’t think he’s ready to take on that challenge yet.

https://www.soompi.com/article/930295wpp/10-things-you-didnt-know-lee-min-ho

So he really did get a lot of offers from Hollywood. That article was Dec 2016. It is 4 years now. Is he finally ready for Hollywood ?  Did he learn English during his MS?  Or maybe he will never be ready :( He is too self-conscious and shy for Hollywood.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1