Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I looked away from my phone and looked at him with my own eyes. And guys... I completely lost it. He is completely sth. else off-screen. His aura, his magnetism, his power... it shoots through your body like having god or a holy spirit in front of you. His beauty is beyond everything I have ever seen in my life. It's not human. It's not from this world. Videos and pictures don't make him justice AT ALL. It's like everything around him is dark and grey and he is the one bringing light and healing. He is like a saint who could heal you from all problems.
Also the way he walks... I sometimes even thought he would float, not walking. At least it's how I perceived him. And he is tall, MANLY, very manly! I could feel his masculinity very much. He stood there like he owned everything (and he clearly did) and just felt so dominant but still acting and looking like an absolute angel. While I was standing there I didn't believe he was real. For me it felt like seeing the first alien making his official debut on earth.
Let me tell you one thing: Meeting him is a blessing but also a curse. Because he activates sth. in you which makes the longing for him even bigger. Once you see him you wanna see him again. It becomes a drug. I now understand all the Minoz who see him over and over again.

:heartxoxo:

Referred to above what Alex wrote, girls, if you have any chance, go to see him.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/015/0004896331

Google translation

Lee Min-ho's overwhelming visuals, accepted at Milan Fashion Week

0004896331_001_20230926094501017.jpg?typ

Actor Lee Min-ho showed off his side as a global 'hot guy' in Milan, Italy, one of the world's four major fashion weeks.

On the 22nd (Italy local time), Lee Min-ho opened the '2023 Boss Fall/Winter Show' held at the Allianz Mico Conference Center in Milan.

On the 22nd (Italy local time), Lee Min-ho opened the '2023 Boss Fall/Winter Show' held at the Allianz Mico Conference Center in Milan.

The fashion show venue was BOSS Techtopia, which combined the wonders of technology such as robotics with lush green space in line with the concept of this collection, which had 'CORPCORE' as its theme, creating a calm atmosphere and a positive and inspiring vision of the future. ) was expressed. Lee Min-ho appeared under the full attention of over 1,000 global celebrities and fashion industry figures attending the fashion show.

0004896331_002_20230926094501055.jpg?typ

Lee Min-ho, who boasted a model-like height and body by wearing a white long coat, turtleneck, and oat beige-toned pants that exuded a warm atmosphere and luxury, further strengthened the story line of Boss's 2023 fall/winter show. Lee Min-ho's appearance not only signals the start of a full-fledged fashion show, but also creates a special moment by interacting with Techtopia's highlight, Sophia (an AI created by Henson Robotics that can recognize human faces and hand gestures and apply human emotional expressions to conversations). made.

Lee Min-ho's surprise appearance was broadcast live around the world through streaming channels. It is said that it is highly unusual for a Korean actor to open the show at Milan Fashion Week, one of the world's four largest fashion events and one that determines global fashion trends, and that actor Lee Min-ho's status has been revealed once again.

Lee Min-ho's popularity could also be seen in Milan. There was a long line of fans waiting for Lee Min-ho in front of the show venue 4 to 5 hours before the fashion show started. As show time approached, fans shouted Lee Min-ho's name and urged him to appear. With the appearance of Lee Min-ho, the excitement at the scene became even hotter, and Lee Min-ho responded with friendly fan service, such as accepting fans' cell phones, taking pictures with them, and signing autographs for the fans who had been waiting for him.

Lee Min-ho took first place in popularity at New York and Milan Fashion Weeks last year, and also boasted his presence at Milan Fashion Week this year. Expectations are high that not only his acting activities but also his global influence as a fashion icon will grow.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho has finished filming Season 2 of 'Ask the Stars' and Apple TV + 'Pachinko' and is considering his next work.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

[#LEEMINHO]
Actor LEE MINHO set Milan Fashion Week 2023 on fire! 

He made a surprise performance at the BOSS 2023 FW collection opening and showcased his presence in front of over a thousand celebrities and fashion industry insiders who attended the fashion show.

In his global style journey, MINHO continues to shine with #MINHOpride 

#이민호 #2023MilanoFashionWeek #BOSS #MYMentertainment

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 9/24/2023 at 11:16 AM, CarolynH said:

Happy birthday KDR!  The one who sent @syntyche down the rabbit hole with the rest of us :lol:

@CarolynH, you remember haha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, syntyche said:

[#LEEMINHO]
Actor LEE MINHO set Milan Fashion Week 2023 on fire! 

He made a surprise performance at the BOSS 2023 FW collection opening and showcased his presence in front of over a thousand celebrities and fashion industry insiders who attended the fashion show.

In his global style journey, MINHO continues to shine with #MINHOpride 

#이민호 #2023MilanoFashionWeek #BOSS #MYMentertainment

so proud of him.

Did he put on weight on his face ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/015/0004896331

Google translation

Lee Min-ho's overwhelming visuals, accepted at Milan Fashion Week

Actor Lee Min-ho showed off his side as a global 'hot guy' in Milan, Italy, one of the world's four major fashion weeks.

The fashion show venue was BOSS Techtopia, which combined the wonders of technology such as robotics with lush green space in line with the concept of this collection, which had 'CORPCORE' as its theme, creating a calm atmosphere and a positive and inspiring vision of the future. ) was expressed. Lee Min-ho appeared under the full attention of over 1,000 global celebrities and fashion industry figures attending the fashion show.

Lee Min-ho, who boasted a model-like height and body by wearing a white long coat, turtleneck, and oat beige-toned pants that exuded a warm atmosphere and luxury, further strengthened the story line of Boss's 2023 fall/winter show. Lee Min-ho's appearance not only signals the start of a full-fledged fashion show, but also creates a special moment by interacting with Techtopia's highlight, Sophia (an AI created by Henson Robotics that can recognize human faces and hand gestures and apply human emotional expressions to conversations). made.

Lee Min-ho's surprise appearance was broadcast live around the world through streaming channels. It is said that it is highly unusual for a Korean actor to open the show at Milan Fashion Week, one of the world's four largest fashion events and one that determines global fashion trends, and that actor Lee Min-ho's status has been revealed once again.

Lee Min-ho's popularity could also be seen in Milan. There was a long line of fans waiting for Lee Min-ho in front of the show venue 4 to 5 hours before the fashion show started. As show time approached, fans shouted Lee Min-ho's name and urged him to appear. With the appearance of Lee Min-ho, the excitement at the scene became even hotter, and Lee Min-ho responded with friendly fan service, such as accepting fans' cell phones, taking pictures with them, and signing autographs for the fans who had been waiting for him.

Lee Min-ho took first place in popularity at New York and Milan Fashion Weeks last year, and also boasted his presence at Milan Fashion Week this year. Expectations are high that not only his acting activities but also his global influence as a fashion icon will grow.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho has finished filming Season 2 of 'Ask the Stars' and Apple TV + 'Pachinko' and is considering his next work.

@gtLmh0622  Lee Min Ho proved his global influence as he opened the curtain for the Boss Fashion Show in Milan. Walking into a room with many global celebs and fashion insiders, he was the epitome of elegance. Sporting a white long coat, a turtleneck, and oat-beige pants, he exuded luxury. As usual, not missing a beat, he selfies and signed autographs, offering an extra fan service.   :emmm:

• Like 3

BLAST FROM THE PAST: Most Iconic 2nd Generation Kpop Songs / Videos

RXrf.gif

Walk down the memory lane and vote for your favorite 2nd generation kpop songs. Or be curious and learn what set the Hallyu wave in serious motion 15 years ago. :kiss_wink:

Your Event Organizers

Just wanted to echo what Willenette about how warm he is towards his fans. He must have been a bag of nerves knowing what was ahead of him but he still spared so much time for Minoz. I read that he was the only  celeb who entered the building there- apparently all other celebs went in the  back way but because they had realised how many fans would turn up for Minho

they set up an extra entrance!

I know it probably seems daft to say it about someone who I will never see in person but I felt so proud of him doing that intro. It was just perfect.

Big thanks to everyone who posted the Milan event on here.

Hopefully we will see a lot more of him soon  when he goes to Manila for SMDC.

Hope you all have a great weekend. 

• Like 5

*** Popular polling website KingChoice recently held a month-long poll for fans to vote for who they think are the most attractive Asian celebrities of 2023 out of 100 nominees. With over two million votes tallied, the results are in.      :happydance:

6. Lee Min Ho

source : https://kingchoice.me/the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2023/

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

9 K-Dramas To Check Out If You Like Time Travel

How many times have you heard yourself wonder if you could turn back the clock? It’s exciting and scary to think that you could travel through time and change the blueprint of your fate and is an intriguing concept. From a young man who travels back in time to avenge his death in the future or a young woman who meets her deceased boyfriend in an unknown past, K-dramas have given us a fascinating world of time travel. If you want more K-dramas with this kind of concept, check out these dramas below!

“The King: Eternal Monarch”

The-king-eternal-monarch.jpeg

Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho), the King of Korea, is troubled by memories of his traumatic past. He has been witness to his father’s violent death. However, the only memory he retains is that of an identity card of a woman named Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) before he is saved. Lee Gon soon discovers a portal which leads him to another world, modern-day South Korea. It’s here that he encounters the woman he is looking for, Tae Eul, who is a detective in Seoul. He also encounters doppelgangers of people he knows and witnesses how fate and timelines can be manipulated across dimensions.

This drama is confusing to say the least, but Lee Min Ho’s enigmatic charm, the scorching chemistry between him and Kim Go Eun, as well as the bromance between him and Woo Do Hwan will keep you engaged.

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** For viewers in Ireland, Hulu is the go-to platform to access a diverse K-Drama lineup that caters to every mood. These are Hulu's impressive selection of K-Dramas. Here, "The Legend of the Blue Sea" is available for streaming :   :kitty:     https://www.purevpn.com/hulu-vpn/access-hulu-in-ireland

photo1721473.jpg

Dive into a tale of love that transcends time. "The Legend of the Blue Sea" stars Jun Ji-hyun as a mermaid who finds herself in modern-day Seoul, where she meets a charming con artist, played by Lee Min-ho. This fantasy romance combines elements of mythology and modern life, making it a visual treat for viewers.

Also, Where to Watch