Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

:wut::heart2beat:

:evilelmo:

http://www.gqkorea.co.kr/2021/01/20/애플tv-제작-파친코의-이민호-에너지가-굉장히-좋아/

What’s going on today, we have crazy amount of content

Did you sleep well yesterday? no.

why? I'm living almost the life of an editor these days. I edited it until 4 am.

Edit yourself? I do 70 to 80 percent of the time, and edits that my skills are not capable of. I'm writing the Final Cut Pro program and I still have to learn it. I also ordered a good computer for video work.

Even if it wasn't, I was curious about the YouTube <Lee Minho Film>. How did the project begin? I thought for a long time that I wanted to find a hobby that was related to my job, a hobby that would help myself, but I couldn't find the answer. Then, it's been a while since a platform to create personal broadcasts, your own brand, and content, and I was inspired by it, and I thought it was an era when I had to brand myself. And, of course, I was acting in the acting side, but I started with the idea that it would be nice to do it based on what I have seen in the field for over 10 years.

It wasn't Minho's doctor that the agency suggested first. I asked the company first,'I want to do this, but who can I do with it?' So I tried to find out a really good (video production) team, but when I think about it, I think it would feel like working too much. So, let's talk about the results again with people who can feel comfortable, and I started with people who are comfortable.

How about doing it? I think I have a talent. Ha ha ha ha ha.

If you edited 70-80 percent yourself, you can agree. I thought it was like a movie teaser after the first episode. Two or three people do it now. However, if this quality comes out, I wonder if we can make new things while continuing to do this in the future.

He said that the time has come when you have to do your own branding. What aspect of yourself did you want to highlight? There are certain images that exist through what I have been doing as an actor, and the story I hear the most in private is'It's so different from what I originally thought.' I listen a lot. I started with the thought of'No, what's so different?' I want to work to close that gap, then what should I do? I thought that if I could comfortably work on my personal video so that my image could be comfortably contained, the gap would narrow. Nevertheless, the image I have been doing is so strong that I think that it might be burdensome if I suddenly show me, so I think I should not lose the major tone I brought, but I have to melt the comfort in it.

It worked. The little funny things in the mood were fun. ' Didn't you delete this? " Even want to look there. Which one? What? There's nothing to delete?

Snoring look. The appearance of “get off  . Ah, hahahahaha.

Did you know that even typing your phone password was on the screen? I know. I left them to play together.

I took the bait. Yes, I did not delete it on purpose. Trying to make use of the elements that you can sympathize with, bite, bite, and play in it.

It was unexpected. Because he doesn't care about revealing himself. In fact, I have nothing to fear or hesitate to reveal me. There are things that I am proud of myself, that I am a person who does not make big mistakes and does not cause problems no matter where I put them. Should I say self-esteem?

Self-esteem. Yes, I think I'm a little proud to reveal myself

you can read the rest of the interview in the link I provided :approves:there is more questions 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Go to this link and read the full interview, it seems like a complete interview to me. But again not sure, there maybe more questions when magazine is released. Is interview normally released before magazine?

What do you think when you are quiet without doing anything? “These days, I think of filming works or almost YouTube content. When not that… , Happily, I don't think there are many factors to worry about. It's both in general and in a comfortable state. happy. happily.”

:getmygrooveon:

===========

:thumbsup:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Wow, so many new contents today! I have to work now but I will read the rest of the interview later!

I love how humble he is. Preparing hard for the audition of a role he wanted and not choosing some project already laid out for him. And how considerate with his fans: he has this typecasted image of the prince with a handsome face and lot of money, so he chose TKEM to be a King with a white horse and drive that image to its peak, making us happy and making an statement: No one can play the role of the knight in white armour as Lee Min Ho does. 

And now he is expressing himself through his YouTube channel. And he is choosing different roles from what we know of him. 

Very well done, LMH. I am a proud minoz. 

:approves:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

54 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Go to this link and read the full interview, it seems like a complete interview to me. But again not sure, there maybe more questions when magazine is released. Is interview normally released before magazine?

@Nikaa94, Thank you so much for the footnote - this is Lee Min Ho's first interview in a whole year! Lee Min Ho's amazing honest and sincere story about himself, his feelings and experiences. And how wonderful that a new stage of life has begun for Lee Min Ho. We will wait for his new roles and videos - a lot of interesting things await us.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I love how he describes Ko Hansu and because of this interview, I’m more and more excited!! So looking forward to meeting Ko Hansu!!

“Because I'm the one who's used to not auditioning. I read the script saying, "What is an audition?" I saw it, but this was very different from the script I encountered before. And I think there was a sense of mission in that I deal with Korean stories in depth. In fact, there may be risks for the material to be popular, certain trends, advertisements, and such things, but I thought it could be new anyway, and a work with depth and sense could be produced. Crucially, I was watching the script, but the Hansu character was shining brightly.”

:criesariver: 

Did you sleep well yesterday?  “no”

why? “I'm living almost the life of an editor these days. I edited it until 4 am.” LMH 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

Lee Min Ho on auditioning for the role of Hansu in Pachinko: I felt very pressured about having to do well

Lee Min-ho, whose next project is Pachinko, spoke candidly in an interview about his nervous and exciting audition to bag the role of Hansu, a rich and powerful merchant with ties to organised crime.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  18711 reads  Mumbai  Updated: January 20, 2021

spacer.png

After leaving us completely besotted with his royal avatar in The King: Eternal Monarch, the past few months have seen Lee Min-ho shift gears to his next exciting project, Pachinko. The upcoming Apple TV+ series is based on Min Jin-lee's best-selling novel going by the same name and tells the story of four generations of a Korean immigrant family.

The storyline spreads across Korea, Japan and the United States. If you're curious to know about Min-ho's Pachinko character, in particular, Hansu is "a rich and powerful merchant with ties to organised crime." In a recent interview with GQ Korea via Soompi, Min-ho shared his honest thoughts about auditioning for Pachinko. When asked if this was an audition which guaranteed him the role of Hansu, the 33-year-old actor stated that it wasn't the case at all. Min-ho revealed that it's been about a decade since he auditioned and that the situation has changed from back then.

Min-ho also confessed to GQ Korea that he thought it would be "so embarrassing" if he failed the audition and hence, was determined to bag the role for which he worked really hard to prepare for. The talented actor felt very pressured about having to audition well and was also really nervous and excited. Eventually, as we already know, Min-ho got the part and he was really happy when he did.

Are you excited to watch Lee Min-ho in Pachinko? Share your excitement with Pinkvilla in the comments section below.

Meanwhile, along with Min-ho, Pachinko also stars Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, Kaho Minami and Jung Eun-chae.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-auditioning-role-hansu-pachinko-i-felt-very-pressured-about-having-do-well-597208

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Lee Min Ho, unwilling to exploit his popularity, turns out to be doing it to get a role in "Pachinko"

00348698.jpg

During a recent interview, Lee Min Ho talked about his attempts to get a role in Pachinko. Curious? Check out the Full Description Below.

Team WowKeren Jan 20, 2021

WowKeren.com - Handsome actor Lee Min Ho recently did a photo shoot and interview with GQ Korea magazine. He discussed many interesting things, including about his new drama "Pachinko".

The drama itself is based on Min Ji Lee's bestseller of the same name. The story follows four generations of Korean immigrant families living in Korea, Japan and the United States. Lee Min Ho will play Hansu, a wealthy and influential merchant with ties to organized crime.

Despite his big name and the ability to easily choose the project he wanted, Lee Min Ho agreed to audition to get a role in "Pachinko." “It's been about ten years since I auditioned (for the role), but things have changed since then. I thought it would be embarrassing if I failed the audition, and I was determined to get the part. So I worked very hard to prepare for it, ”Lee said. Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho's extensive acting experience doesn't necessarily make Lee Min Ho relax while auditioning. He said, “I really felt the pressure to play well. I was nervous and worried and I was very happy when I got the part. "

Lee Min Ho also admitted that he did not hesitate to make the change, even though he called his name one of the best actors in South Korea. He even wanted to raise his image from a knight in shining armor to an emperor in armor.

“If a knight in armor is my image, then I must continue to advance until I become an emperor in armor. I have to stop pursuing this image after reaching the peak. So I thought it was over after King: Eternal Monarch, and I wanted to make changes after that, "he explained.

“It was then that I met Pachinko, and this determination became stronger. That's why I finally started (YouTube channel) "leeminho film," Lee Min Ho concluded.

Meanwhile, "Pachinko" will be a serial of only 8 episodes. This is a global project that Appel TV + will be working on. For those of you interested in the development of the news, be sure to stay tuned to WowKeren.

Translated from Indonesian google

https://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00348698.html

Other articles on this topic:

https://news.sbs.co.kr/sbsstar/endPage.do?news_id=N1006178777

https://cianjurpedia.pikiran-rakyat.com/showbiz/pr-1031302191/lee-min-hoo-bicara-tentang-audisi-pachinko-dan-film-leeminho-di-channel-youtube

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/47786/20210120/lee-min-ho-revelation-suzy-baes-ex-felt-pressured-nervous-when-he-auditioned-for-pachinko.htm

https://juegodedragones.xyz/lee-min-ho-habla-sobre-la-audicion-para-pachinko-la-apertura-del-canal-de-youtube-y-mas/

https://bts-kpop.fr/lee-min-ho-parle-de-laudition-de-pachinko-de-louverture-de-la-chaine-youtube-etc/

https://zero-lite.com/2021/01/20/lee-min-ho-bahas-audisi-untuk-pachinko-hingga-membuka-channel-youtube/

https://lifestyle.kontan.co.id/news/lee-min-ho-bahas-drama-korea-terbaru-pachinko-begini-cerita-proses-audisi-perannya

https://koreanindo.net/2021/01/20/berpose-di-majalah-gq-korea-lee-min-ho-cerita-soal-audisi-pachinko-hingga-channel-youtube-miliknya/

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, scrawford said:

Can I say something regarding the interview? After reading that he had to audition for pachinko, my respect for him as an actor and human being just went up from 100% to 100000000%. 

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

"If prince on the white horse is my representative image, I have to go to the end in that role. Take a peak and stop that image. With 'The King', I thought the image was over, and I was thinking about change after that." -Lee Minho

6 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I am with you 100%! Major respect for him AND can I just say, I am so proud he was chosen through auditioning. It means he deserved the role. Not saying I ever doubted him but just a nice slap in the face to those who did :tongue:

one word - RESPECT !   I have to echo @scrawford @Heretorant on him revealing that he had to audition for Hansu's role (after 10 years?)    

and this reply from him really show his confidence  - 
In fact, I have nothing to fear or hesitate to reveal me

Thanks @Nikaa94 @leeminhosny @syntyche @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina for all the updates.  Well , I am late, anyway better late than never.

And thanks for the interview link @Nikaa94

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@Min2206, Thanks for the great photo and a footnote to the interview. Please don’t worry that your post is not the first one. Such a wonderful interview can be read many times!

Yea, read it a few times and just love how POSITIVE a person as humble as him - He has this quality of inspiring confidence, which something I need to learn.

And @Nikaa94  (she's probably in slumberland, dreaming about Min Ho-ssi)  -  please take note of his best / peak time -  :D   

I feel comfortable at night. I feel comfortable with something. It has been since I was a baby. I am strangely tired during the day. My peak, the time when my eyes shine the most is 2 am.
Dang, that's my sleeping time LOL 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

KOFIC to Promote Korean Acting Talent on Global Stage

VARIETY ENTERTAINMENT NEWS SERVICE JANUARY 20, 2021

The Korean Film Council (KOFIC) is launching an initiative to promote the country’s acting talent on the world stage. It will roll out from March, ahead of the year’s major film festivals.

The Korean Actors 200 campaign, akin to the Shooting Stars operation backed by the European Film Promotion program, is described as a “methodical project” that sees the selection of 100 men and 100 women who represent the present and the future of Korean film.

KOFIC says that the selection process takes into consideration the performers’ box office power over the last decade, awards earned at festivals in Korea and abroad, their contribution to independent cinema, and their participation in international projects.

A dedicated website will contain filmographies, new portrait photography, show reels, biographies and a list of particular characteristics and strengths for each. Portrait images will be supplied by two leading photographers Kim Jung-man and Ahn Sung-jin.

“We plan on providing the same content in a brochure that we will send to people in charge of the world’s most prestigious festivals such as Cannes, Berlin, and Venice, international VOD service providers like Netflix, international talent agencies, and leading media outlets,” KOFIC explained on its website.

The move comes at the end of a year in which “Parasite” won multiple Oscars, and Korean acting talent has achieved new levels of recognition in overseas media and at festivals. Youn Yuh-jung and Steven Yeun are currently being lauded for their performances in “Minari,” Kim Min-hee won plaudits in 2020 for her performance in “The Woman Who Ran,” and Lee Joo-young was named Asian rising star at the New York Asian Film Festival.

Additionally, Lee Min-ho secured a prominent role in “Pachinko” for Apple Plus, while Song Kang-ho (“Parasite” “Memories of Murder”), Bae Doo-na (“Cloud Atlas,” “The Host”) and Gang Dong-won (“Parasite,” “The Priests”) will head the cast of “Baby, Box, Broker,” the next film to be directed by acclaimed Japanese auteur Kore-eda Hirokazu (“Shoplifters”).

https://tribunecontentagency.com/article/kofic-to-promote-korean-acting-talent-on-global-stage/

• Like 5

wow i woke up to a sea of lmh new content that i cant keep up with :2540_meh:

he looks soo hot and sexy in GQ korea magazine :love:

btw i find it funny that he said he would be embarassed if he failed the audition :joy: but also very proud that he worked so hard not to. im wondering who are the colleagues he mentioned that auditioned with him for hansu. im not shading anyone of them; its just that im very very proud that he won the role over them.

now im looking forward even more than i was to seeing pachinko and i cant wait for the trailer to be out 

he said he will try to change his prince image in his future works and im so eager to hear about his next work casting news and what it will be about. minoz cheer for you in each step you take minho shi fighting

also respect for working hard in everything you do. be it acting or lmhfilm or anything else. we feel proud staning a person like you who motivates us to work hard in our own lives too

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4