Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 1/13/2021 at 3:25 AM, Min2206 said:

That's a good one @gtLmh0622   Is LMH hinting on something?   Why do global fans love the K-culture despite ....  This statement is entertaining yet thought-provoking.    Thank you for highlighting this. 

Yeah, what does he have in mind

LMH really looked exceptional at the music awards!

2_LYH_0032_logo.jpg?type=w1200

On 1/12/2021 at 11:55 PM, Min2206 said:

The MYM page on this link is interesting. Wonder what LMH means, I wish I could work without a break everyday.  What is he telling us?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

We Can Expect A Lee Min Ho And Lee Seung Gi Musical Collab Very Soon

BY VICTORIA MARIAN BELMIS / JAN 15, 2021

0O9ffJ_0YJbvExQ00?type=thumbnail_800x600

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi are discussing further plans for their upcoming musical collaboration, and fans are thrilled.

Korean A-list actor Lee Min Ho has just started his YouTube Channel recently and among his first videos for this year is a collaboration series together with his fellow celebrity, Lee Seung Gi.

On January 14, the actor uploaded the second episode of the LeeSeunggi x LeeMinho collaboration series. In this newly uploaded video, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Min Ho meet up at a restaurant to talk about their plans on making a music video that would star both of them.

The two actors discussed which of the two of Lee Seung Gi's songs, "The Dreamer's Dream" and "Your Eyes, Hands, and Lips," should be a music video for. They argue that while the first song is a better reflection of their lives, the second song has more public recognition.

Through this project, Lee Min Ho explained that he has only one goal, which is to help Lee Seung Gi feel better and healed.

"There's only one thing I want. I want Lee Seung Gi to feel healed through this. I want you to show your most comfortable self," expressed Lee Min Ho.

The two friends share the same fate of being in the same industry. Both Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi have lived under the spotlight for so long that it was difficult for them to keep their personal lives private. Their lives are centered on their commitment to their fans and their responsibility as a celebrity that is always under the scrutiny of the public.

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi shared a heartfelt conversation about celebrity life, which can be compared to a double-bladed sword. Such discussions opened up the sad narrative about the life of a celebrity who can't live peacefully and privately even if they have all the luxury and leisure in life.

Let's all look forward to Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi's music video.

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/47741/20210115/we-can-expect-a-lee-min-ho-and-lee-seung-gi-musical-collab-very-soon.htm

• Like 7

Chingus, I am quite excited! This afternoon I played chapter 2 of Legend of the Blue Sea to my parents, because I wanted to know the name of one of the places where it was filmed (mission accomplished: Tossa de Mar) and my mother, who has never watched Kdramas or any Asian drama, said that Lee Min Ho is very nice to the eyes and cute. This is a big compliment coming from her, who has always known the Western ideal of male beauty. And she said that she would like to see some of his work, so tomorrow we are going to watch TKEM dubbed in Spanish!! (besides BOF is the only LMH drama I have found dubbed in Spanish and I know for sure that she won't like that). This is quite childish but, since I am the weird daughter who watches dramas for far away and with subtitles, I am really happy that I am going to share with my mom my enthusiasm for Kdramas and LMH. 

:fullofhearts:

By the way... That magazine cover, where he is seated, is sooo hot. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

Chingus, I am quite excited! This afternoon I played chapter 2 of Legend of the Blue Sea to my parents, because I wanted to know the name of one of the places where it was filmed (mission accomplished: Tossa de Mar) and my mother, who has never watched Kdramas or any Asian drama, said that Lee Min Ho is very nice to the eyes and cute. This is a big compliment coming from her, who has always known the Western ideal of male beauty. And she said that she would like to see some of his work, so tomorrow we are going to watch TKEM dubbed in Spanish!! (besides BOF is the only LMH drama I have found dubbed in Spanish and I know for sure that she won't like that). This is quite childish but, since I am the weird daughter who watches dramas for far away and with subtitles, I am really happy that I am going to share with my mom my enthusiasm for Kdramas and LMH. 

Hope your mom will like it, tkem has a good story:approves:

i watched it with my mom too and she likes it very much. Sometimes i caught him rewatching the king all by herself. 
and after that he binge watching BOF and the heirs all day long :heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

I love it!  do you think your mom will watch the rest of LOTBS?  It's one of my favorites and IMO, one of LMH's best roles.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

@Missprincesa, What a shame that there are not many Korean dramas translated into Spanish! It would be great if your mom could see "Heirs" or "Boys over Flowers". They have a simpler plot than The King: Eternal Monarch. But let's hope your mom will enjoy the interesting and intricate plot of the drama - it is very unusual and exciting. And how wonderful it is to watch movies with your parents - very touching and memorable moments of life!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4