On 9/26/2020 at 7:00 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

@hola2jin you mentioning ‘doctor’ makes me emo again. That was the first time i caught up  with our queen’s acting skills and made me a ‘passionate SHJ fan’.. yay

I can feel your passion for Hyun Jin. Please don't faint when you watch her appearance in ROY on Mon! :D

5 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

I doubt they wasted her whole cameo for the sake of the preview we’ll get more scenes I think. How long were the other cameos?

I read about they took more than a day to film probably 2 days? So I do expect more scenes than what was shown from the preview!

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Ooiyooo... yaa... datz why i wonder why u guys not following this drama ah??? His is So cute looking ...erhm..mmmm...

Coz youth and dreams are far away from me and the FL is not Hyun Jin! :D

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Hahaha... hi-5 !! LJH is good in acting IMO heee... (and he looks fit!!)

*whisper* if u r still backreading u will find the part where we were shipping this M guy and our queen hahahaa...

Don't forget to hi-5 with @shjfan23 !

Yes I remembered the ship..ship..thing.. and you're trying to name them Min Jin/Jin Min! @SweetLullaby asked us to find other victim coz can't even see mysterious M's face! We're really crazy! 

@inspiredbyshj You got to see the other mysterious M short clip with different edited words...so hilarious!:D

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

56 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

O...kay...totally understand life as a saem ...heeeee... yaaa me busy dividing attention among so many cuties n hotties in so many kdramas and variety shows too :sweatingbullets: wawawaa~~~yr end season for all the oppas..

Lucky you ahahaha 
Are you being lazy today where’s your gifs???:P

img.gif

I love this one uwu the transition is so... smooth.

9958A4415F70772E055236

Can’t we get PBG and SHJ for RDTK 3??!!:sipsboba: Writers think about it we have 2 years in front of us to decide..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Lucky you ahahaha 
Are you being lazy today where’s your gifs???:P

16 hours ago, hola2jin said:

@SweetLullaby asked us to find other victim coz can't even see mysterious M's face!

Tsk..tsk.. naughty Saem @SweetLullaby  - looking for my 'hot' gifs hahahha~~

Psst @hola2jin our saem need to see handsome face..ops!!

AllGleamingElkhound-size_restricted.gif

(The Moment Unofficial subs)

So u guys were right! This will not be the only scene! Wow.. and the Soompi article confirmed her char name as Lee Hyun Soo - so cute to use the TOL lead name...heee

:doggie:

"Lee Hyun Soo also watches Sa Hye Joon with interest, and Sa Hye Joon has bright eyes after talking with her, appearing to have come to some realization from her advice."

And our queen not seo happy with only one pic update from Soop ?? Hahahaa...~~ nah juz kidding! >>> i'm the one not happy wawawaa~~ more pics plzzz....

Photo_talks_1601277912816.jpg

(Minion language: We Love U!)

ahh..ok now my boss watching me with interest.:ph34r: back to work hahahaaa... >> "i'll be back... later"

Edit: Ops! Tks to @hola2jin's reminder -- poke @shjfan23@LifesLikeThat @justright @guestra >>> come back soon -- we need to burn this thread!!:evilelmo:@inspiredbyshj too ya

Edited by supergal99
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

45 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

ok ok i think the scene is here..

Huh..still very short..but can't complain its just a cameo thing. Love their chemistry, too bad no sequel! Haha.. I wonder did Hyun Jin experience heart fluttering moment acting with PBG, especially the last scene!:D So next, waiting for..bts, hope there is! 

• Wiggle 1

43 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

The grandpa’s face at the end:loolz:same grandpa same

Ooiyooo for one moment i thot u changed your 'taste' hahahha~~  

Okok joking ahh... don kick me to Mars heee...

ScholarlyNastyEeve-size_restricted.gif

Actually i didnt even notice grandpa hahaaaa... i was distracted ..erhm..mmmmm

20200928_224010.gif

Aiyooo... not fun -- I was 'fangirling' alone here...tsk... (no one to borrow toilet paper ahh i mean tissues to wipe off my saliva hahahaa~~)

30 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

Huh..still very short..but can't complain its just a cameo thing. Love their chemistry, too bad no sequel! Haha.. I wonder did Hyun Jin experience heart fluttering moment acting with PBG, especially the last scene!:D So next, waiting for..bts, hope there is! 

Soop blog updated some pics already!!

Cant help but lol at the badge...heeee

20200928_223215.gif

Yazz short cameo but seo daebak acting!! Especially the proposal ops i mean the 'shall we date?' -- wahhh... i'm dead...heee ...wait... wait... isnt it like the scene from TOL - YSJ also pop the same question when they were seeking shelter from the rain??

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

For those who juz want to see the cameo - someone's uploaded it:):

And yazz this is that scene i had mentioned from TOL !: 

Spoiler

GratefulWelloffHypsilophodon-size_restri

Oh I juz realised the 2 cuties are both same age hahaha... *whisper* anyway our queen should take turns to date both ...heh heh...

GrizzledMistyBaiji-size_restricted.gif

OPSsssss..ahh... jk jk:letsgo:piu~~~

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So I am grateful for that 3 minutes of 2020. she slayed that special appearance!

I agree it is very short but it's okay. I just hit that play button a couple times! haha

-----------------------------

Ugh elegance and charm in the simplest way! how to be her(??!!) 

Scrubs and doc coat really suits her!

But I noticed she looked like a lil chubby or just because of her pants(?)but anyhow, she looks seo cute and adorbss! :heart4:

----------------------------

as of the last part, all i thought was "aahh who wouldn't fall for her?!"

(There's a spark esp at the end part but hmmmm i didn't feel a perfect chemistry between them (just saying.. ops peace!)

oh-kay... because of @supergal99 's marry me gif, I,m 40% convinced about their chemistry. HAHA

-------------------------------

I am slow, I know but i just thought about the 4 characters: cos maaaan, she did give justice to the 4 characters in 3 minutes! what an actress! OMGGGG Bravo! :wow2:

Dr. Yoon Seo jeong on the first part, Ko Ha-Neul as an adviser, Han Se Gye-visible with those hmua around/following her, Lee Hyun Soo on the last part. :surprisedwut:

-------------------------------

gif for the last 3:00 of the episode would be great! ehem ehemmm @supergal99

i just like her facial expression there.. :relaxed:

and oh... Is that a birthmark on her near left elbow??

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjAu8rmUcAMJjse?format=jpg&name=medium

---------------------------------

to sum it up-- in need of DRTK 3!!!

Like pretty pretty please..:Please:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

as of the last part, all i thought was "aahh who wouldn't fall for her?!"

(There's a spark esp at the end part but hmmmm i didn't feel a perfect chemistry between them (just saying.. ops peace!)

oh-kay... because of @supergal99 's marry me gif, I,m 40% convinced about their chemistry. HAHA

:sweatingbullets:40%?? aish... i should have inserted my fav 'Marry You' by Brunos Mars maybe maybe u can feel more sparks hahahaa

Spoiler

Mmm.. ok... so actually the Real Ending is this :joy:..ahhh everyone is like >>> 100% feeling it (even that Bio teacher in BlackDog too - can u spot him?):

EnragedCrazyAllosaurus-size_restricted.g

Insert our queen's singing for u to feel feel feel the mood:hooray:

Spoiler

**clappp!!~~**

Saranghae...'monday monday'!! :P (thatz how i always sing along hahaaa)

(Omoo... making me miss live concerts wawaawaa~~)

:ph34r: *whisper* o..kayyyy for u -- have asked Pdnim to eehmm... 'restart' the scene:

EntireAmusingAfricanfisheagle-size_restr

6 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

gif for the last 3:00 of the episode would be great! ehem ehemmm @supergal99

i just like her facial expression there.. :relaxed:

Is this the expression u want?? So Whatz your 'analysis' ----> like she is too stunned? Or too shook hahaaa (for saem sweetlullaby) 

ezgif.com-gif-maker2bbe8a5a8083e057.gif

I actually like the editing of the drama.. even in this short cameo scene there is one part i thot was really well edited (guess which part ??? Hahhaa)

and oh... Is that a birthmark on her near left elbow??

Wow omggggeeee... ooiyoo u checking out her body parts ?! Hahaaaa~~ ok ok occupational hazard ?? **Heee... ok kick me to Mars**

:kicks:

Edit: oh u mentioned that she looked a little chubby - should be hahaha as i see many similar comments. Maybe more 'stayathome' moments ...mmm :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Haha... quite curious about that birthmark bcoz i have one on my right. :lol: In exact location on her left. But i guess it’s just a bruise or sthing?

Ok ok... now 50%- for that Marry You song and bcoz it’s one of my fave too! Haha

PS

I love that pop question gif! Haha 

——i’ll go for the ‘too shook’ :D

• LOL 2

:joy: so the script was numbered 7, 8!

image1601389381795.png

Original:

13_.jpg?type=w800_q75

Cr Soop

@hola2jin u r quick too heee... jjang!:wow1:

4 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Ok ok... now 50%- for that Marry You song and bcoz it’s one of my fave too! Haha

PS

I love that pop question gif! Haha 

——i’ll go for the ‘too shook’ :D

Pali watch part 2 of the cameo! U will be extra 'shook'! :gangnamstyle:

this song for the 'rejection' wawawaa~~

F.R.I.E.N.D.S by Marshmello n Anne Marie:dontwanna:

Spoiler

Official friendzone theme song hahahaa~~

Hope u enjoy this too!!

Poke poke @SweetLullaby check out grandpa's reaction :)

• LOL 2

pardon me but i feel like i owe this homework gif to saem sweetlullaby...:tounge_xd:

20200929_231538.gif

Ok la afterall grandpa is super supportive of our queen... ahhh i mean his grandson dating our queen's cameo heee...

Oh trivial>>> PBG's character name initials also SHJ hahahaa~~ ooiyooo 'destiny'...ops

• LOL 3

59 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

so the script was numbered 7, 8!

Haha.. I missed your special weapon! :D The current stylist is really daebak, making sure Hyun Jin looks pretty even as a doctor role! :wub:

Thank you for all your hard..homework gifs, enjoyable! :winkx:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hahaha @hola2jin  i feel like i on a mission to Mars ahhh jk jk  - actually i am on a mission to burn burn burn :evilelmo:this thread !

20200930_080256.png

Ahhhh.. glad that i m not torturing u with all my 'weird' thots!! Heeee...

20200929_232855.gif

Hey Lee Hyun Soo really really looks like the real LHS in TOL ya ?:coolshades:

**Ok ok i need to do homework for my boss now... haaa~~** 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

:blink: ...pardon me again >>> i feel like i had to do a finale for :

THE MOMENT (unofficial subs)

OldfashionedNiftyArizonaalligatorlizard-

*ops apologies for the resolution - soompi cant support hahaaa...(original link>> https://gfycat.com/oldfashionedniftyarizonaalligatorlizard)

Insert movie soundtrack >> Pretty woman:foryou:

Spoiler

Okayyy happy weekend in advance !!

i gotta go 'burn~~' 20200930_0802569ee22b69fd0d02e0.pngmy other dramas :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1