On 11/5/2020 at 1:45 PM, supergal99 said:

Ermmm... another rookie  ops i mean aspiring actress 'inspired by shj' opsss... --->   Our queen will be like:   Heeee....

Some more:-

Heo Ga Yoon(4 Minute) shared that her goal was to become like Seo Hyun Jin, who also initially debuted as an idol. "She's good at singing, but she's good at acting too," she said. "I want to mature the way she did and gain opportunities to sing while acting, such as participating in OSTs. I would be grateful if that happened."- (From Soompi April article)

Jung Yoo Min also shared that she wanted to be a top star like Seo Hyun Jin. (From Naver news)

So a week ago, someone tweeted about Wi Ha Joon said he wanted to work with Seo Hyun Jin.

Wow! That was 2 years ago when he said that. And I had forgotten I actually watched the YT video clip before(ARIRANG K-POP)! Hmm...no PD or writernim take note of that. Looks like @supergal99 you're the only one who supported his dream...I mean with the gif "You Are My Cool SunBae-nim" that you presented to us! :D

I'm so proud of Hyun Jin, among so many actresses, she was picked by her hoobae(s) to be a role model or work with! Even Sandra Park(2NE1) who cast as pretty Oh Hae Young in the musical play, praised HJ acting in AOHY was impeccable! (From Allure Korea interview) Other site (KStarLive-27th April) interpreted she said, "I really liked the original drama. I especially love the female lead, actress Seo Hyun Jin..." :hypehype:

On 11/7/2020 at 10:05 PM, supergal99 said:

[cough~~ and stares :blink:at Shideo again] 

Lol! And this is funny too!=>Previously JHB posted a picture on Ig of Shideo at her home. And this fan enlarged it...coz looking for HJ's reflection on Shideo eyes! :D

• Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Wow! That was 2 years ago when he said that. And I had forgotten I actually watched the YT video clip before(ARIRANG K-POP)! Hmm...no PD or writernim take note of that. Looks like @supergal99 you're the only one who supported his dream...I mean with the gif "You Are My Cool SunBae-nim" that you presented to us! :D

OMGggggggeeeeee (echo effect ~~~)

:grimace: found the clip!! 

minute 1:10 "who do u want to star with..."

ahhh.. ok hola2jin - I will be having sweet dreams of him later ♡♡

HJ's reflection on Shideo eyes! 

Oh oh ok... erhm... erhmmm...  uh oh - our queen+shideo staring back at me ... 

... i meant I will be having sweet dreams of our queen  ... n hottie in the next drama ...cough~~

Looks like @supergal99 you're the only one who supported his dream...

Spoiler

Hey hey hey ... i have unique taste lah 

Why suddenly I am thinking of Yang SeJong.... oopsss :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

This is so weird! I chose the gif for my above post using laptop is a bunny claping hands gif, but it appeared differently on my handphone when I view is a rickroll gif? How did this happen? So which gif did you guys see? Lately Soompi really gave a lot of "surprises"!:crazy:

Just googled our queen and it’s nice to see her TV shows list being updated. I am actually waiting to see if YAMS will be on the list but I guess there’s still no confirmation with the queen(?) or still becoz of the male lead?

anyway... maybe i’ll resume backreading again hehe

stay healthy and safe folks! 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, inspiredbyshj said:

I am actually waiting to see if YAMS will be on the list but I guess there’s still no confirmation with the queen(?) or still becoz of the male lead?

I m thinking it is also partly coz no news on which tv production is taking up this project.:grimace:

The covid impact on businesses is pretty bad....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2020 at 10:44 AM, inspiredbyshj said:

Thanks for an update post @hola2jin!!

I felt your reaction at once. haha I am not familiar with him too.

(Googled him and found out, I haven't watched her dramas yet Ooops)

though, if I would to compare him to LMK in TBI, this one is better haha)

I think there'll be a chemistry. but I am not saying he's a hottie/cutie.

I prefer Wi Ha-joon (just saying haha) cos why not?! 

oh I did mention Wi Ha-joon here. 

I agree with the tweet, cos yeah, I'm feeling a chemistry between them.

plus he's a good actor too! so yeah... I can vote for him Haha

-----------------------

I tried hard to see the reflection at Shideo's eyes tho. HAHA

10 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

I m thinking it is also partly coz no news on which tv production is taking up this project.:grimace:

The covid impact on businesses is pretty bad....

I'm afraid there'll be delay with the drama. I'm hoping for a first quarter airing but I think i's not possible now.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Soopvely newly prepared. "voice" contents. Five things Soop actors like. Reveals starting from tomorrow.]

I juz saw the latest IG update.. oh so itz juz 'voice contents' hahahah... ep 1 sounds like  kim Jae wook. 

Edit: oh itz really him - released in youtube already.

Anyway i almost worried our queen might appear in that same outfit...:grimace:

TatteredIcyBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restri

giphy.gif

Come to think of it usually her dramas are aired during end of the year ya? 

On 11/11/2020 at 12:07 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

h I did mention Wi Ha-joon here. 

I agree with the tweet, cos yeah, I'm feeling a chemistry between them.

plus he's a good actor too! so yeah... I can vote for him Haha

Psst... don forget this  hottie :

Spoiler

Super sexy tomb robber hahahh

4m2rf8.gif

• LOL 2

@supergal99

ok ok you got me there. I forgot i did mention LJH too.. :omg:

so many hottie... but suddenly felt down upon eeading your next post. 

ugh! Why do i feel so down. 
i have watched that drama. But not the whole eps.. idk but I am not def a fan of the guy’s acting skills. But how our queen will turn it up makes this interesting, somehow. 
idk but i can’t feel a smooth flow. (Sorry for a quite negativity) but yeah we will see! 
just happy that we’ll get to see our queen again! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@inspiredbyshj hahaha gotta put some trust in our queen - i mean she can create sparks even with jung hae-in lookalike delivery guy heeee :tounge_xd:

Some side news i read at weibo:

FL : 34 yrs (we know itz hotel line)

ML: 38 yrs, medical field

2nd ML: 36 yrs, medical field

So i guess it is targeted at matured audience ya?

(Whisper) btw i think the drama thread (not up yet) wont be that popular judging by the trend at soompi hahahha...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

@inspiredbyshj hahaha gotta put some trust in our queen - i mean she can create sparks even with jung hae-in lookalike delivery guy heeee :tounge_xd:

So i guess it is targeted at matured audience ya?

i just didn’t expect he’ll be paired with our SHJ. Never in my imagination haha. I think I have to drink that orenji fr Jung hae in lookalike! :w00t:

oh well, i do believe in our rom-com queen’s charming power! 

i honestly don’t know how it (matured audience) will affect the drama but pulling all positivity in me.

thanks for the update btw... :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, inspiredbyshj said:

i just didn’t expect he’ll be paired with our SHJ. Never in my imagination haha. I think I have to drink that orenji fr Jung hae in lookalike! :w00t:

Ahhhh... wait... u Sure u r not goin to ermmm.... 

4m73ex.gif

Haaa.... juz kidding...

New clip fr jtbc 12 nov

Juz happened to have a hospital scene at the beginning! Jtbc not bad actually - i recommend the recently ended <18 Again>!! 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Yoon Kye Sang Joins Seo Hyun Jin In Talks For New Drama By “The King: Eternal Monarch” Co-Director

Yoon Kye Sang Joins Seo Hyun Jin In Talks For New Drama By “The King: Eternal Monarch” Co-Director

Nov 13, 2020

by E. Cha

Yoon Kye Sang may be starring opposite Seo Hyun Jin in an upcoming drama!

On November 13, Korean news outlet Ilgan Sports reported that Yoon Kye Sang had been cast as the male lead of the drama “You Are My Spring” (literal translation).

Later that morning, Yoon Kye Sang’s agent confirmed that the actor had been offered a role in the drama, but clarified that he is still in talks and that nothing has yet been decided. The agent stated, “He did receive a casting offer for [‘You Are My Spring’]. It is one of several projects that he is currently considering.”

“You Are My Spring” is described as a drama about three people who go about their adult lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts—and who are all held back by the keyword “salvation.” The drama will be helmed by producing director (PD) Jung Ji Hyun of “Mr. Sunshine,” “Search: WWW,” and “The King: Eternal Monarch.” Seo Hyun Jin is currently in talks to play the female lead.

Yoon Kye Sang is said to have been offered the role of Joo Young Do, a psychiatrist who helps others heal their emotional wounds and find the will to live. However, he himself bears his own scars from not having been able to save his older brother and one of his patients.

“You Are My Spring” is currently scheduled to premiere sometime in the first half of 2021.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1437630wpp/yoon-kye-sang-joins-seo-hyun-jin-in-talks-for-new-drama-by-the-king-eternal-monarch-co-director

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Omo guys the male lead will be an ahjussi :grimace:

lHis last drama was Chocolate with Ha jiWon ya? I didnt watch it though:ph34r:

@SweetLullaby for your 'digging' hahaha:glasses:

Hmmm... I must say it’s definitely an upgrade from the other candidate (at least for me idk what y’all think??? ) I haven’t seen Chocolate but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him in Greatest Love. He was a doctor there too. I only remember he had glasses there and looked every bit the second lead :lol: Don’t worry too much. He can’t be that bad he has a blue dragon award and a baeksangB) 

This is like our queen’s 5th or 6th time??? playing with an idol turned actor???:D He is a former g.o.d member.

7 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

ugh! Why do i feel so down. 
i have watched that drama. But not the whole eps.. idk but I am not def a fan of the guy’s acting skills. But how our queen will turn it up makes this interesting, somehow. 

I’m sure our queen is gonna hard carry the show and make sparks fly for us :wow1:She can act with a rock and make it work.

7 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Now the casting makes more sense seeing the ages of the characters. See Hyunjin is gonna act as someone her own age.

6 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

omg wait... 

upon seeing that picture. Why is that I suddenly feel some spark(?!) 

Me tooo omg. Hope they get along well and we can see some outstanding chemistry :sparklyeyes:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

Hmmm... I must say it’s definitely an upgrade from the other candidate (at least for me idk what y’all think??? ) I haven’t seen Chocolate but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him in Greatest Love. He was a doctor there too. I only remember he had glasses there and looked every bit the second lead :lol: Don’t worry too much. He can’t be that bad he has a blue dragon award and a baeksangB) 

Sooo true! It’s definitely an upgrade!!

But to be honest, I haven’t watched him in any of his drama or movie. Lol! But I know him. Lol!!!

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

This is like our queen’s 5th or 6th time??? playing with an idol turned actor???:D He is a former g.o.d member.

(Whisper) i was about to start the latest Eric's drama hahahha....

oh wait... so maybe maybe we might be able to see some kpop-like bts making scenes then?? Hahahah... :gangnamstyle: "ice cream..ice cream..." ops i mean "chocolate... chocolate"... 4m950m.gif

Replay for those in the mood:

:glasses: ep 11 making:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Sooo true! It’s definitely an upgrade!!

But to be honest, I haven’t watched him in any of his drama or movie. Lol! But I know him. Lol!!!

4 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

:lol: Don’t worry too much. He can’t be that bad he has a blue dragon award and a baeksangB) 

Ok erhmm... i remembered seeing his drama 'The Good Wife' :grimace: coz of some hot muak scenes... oopss :ph34r:

I agree though at least he is a familiar face (i m pretty bad rem ahjussis' names heeee...)

O..kayyyy... have a nice sweet weekend! :getmygrooveon: <<< this looks like an ice cream ya? Mmm....:)

Song of the day :

Spoiler

• LOL 4