:grimace: **cut n paste** for those who have missed this:

“Black dog” Seo Hyun Jin takes on the role of a teacher for the first time “Experience shooting... I have more things to do”

KSTYLE Apr 20, 2020 13:02

The young Korean talented actress Seo Hyun Jin, who is known as the goddess of romantic comedy, and the veteran actress La Milan, who has a reputation for her presence, have starred in the Korean drama “Black Dog” on the female channel ♪ LaLa TV. Will be premiered in Japan in uncut subtitles from May 13th (Wednesday).

In this film, a female high school teacher, Ko Hane Jin (Seo Hyun Jin), who became an unofficial new high school teacher for some reason, was isolated after being rumored to have been hired by Kone, but Park Sung Seung, who belongs to the undergraduate school, belongs to her. It is a moving human drama that is inspired and encouraged by people around (La Milan) and others.

An official interview has arrived to commemorate Japan's first broadcast! He talks a lot about preparing for the role and co-starring with La Milan. In addition, a specially signed press with Seo Hyun Jin's autograph will be presented to two people by lottery this time!

Seo Hyun Jin Check out the article below for an overview of presents of autographed press sheets!

r.580x0

--Please tell us about the drama “Black Dog” and about the main character, Ko Haneul.

Seo Hyun Jin: This work is set in school, but it focuses on the teachers' daily lives rather than the students. Ko Haneul, who I played, is traumatic about what happened in the past, but is a first-year working adult who started working in high school as a new recruitment teacher. At a school that can be said to be the epitome of society, he is a person who fights for the lone army to survive while protecting his dream.

――Please tell us about your impression of the drama when you first read the script or script.

Seo Hyun Jin: I felt that "a new genre of drama has appeared!" Although it was a work that was set in school, there were few works that deal with the story of the teacher, not the students, so it was fresh.

――What made you decide to appear in this film?

Seo Hyun Jin: Above all, the genre was very fresh. Usually, most of the school dramas produced in Korea mainly focus on the students, but in this work, we try to portray the actual circumstances and behind-the-scenes of the teachers in a very detailed manner. I decided to appear because I felt that there are few romance elements.

――This is your first challenge as a teacher. What kind of preparation did you do to make a role?

Seo Hyun Jin: We met with the temporary hiring teachers who were actually on the platform and talked a lot. As a student, everyone experiences encountering a teacher, but this time it was necessary to realistically grasp and act as a teacher's position and express emotions in the field, so in the lesson scene shot in the early stage We asked the teachers to perform along with confirming the lesson method and content. Even though it is a temporary recruitment, it is still the same “teacher” as a regular teacher, so I prepared to focus on how to look like a real teacher.

What lines are you most impressed with? "I can really empathize..."

――Please tell us the most impressive episode or line in the drama.

Seo Hyun Jin: The narration of Haneul is remembered in the first episode, “If you are in the darkness, all you can do is stay there until your eyes get used to the darkness.” It was impressive because it was a line that I could sympathize with.

--In the early stages of the drama, there were many scenes where you were so sorry and your heart ached, such as eating alone.

Seo Hyun Jin: The first few episodes have many difficult scenes for Hanul. What I remember personally was that, unlike other colleague teachers, Sung Ji-sung, who was the only warm friend to Hanul, left school, which helped Hanul shorten the contract period. It is a scene of stamping a one-year employment contract.

――How was your co-starring with La Milan, who played a good example of Haneul, Park Sung-soon?

Seo Hyun Jin: We met with La Milan in a drama called "Chakpe Aibo" before "I found Cinderella ~Beauty Inside~". However, there was little contact between the two works, so this is the first time I've played together in earnest.

La Milan has the impression that he is an actor who has a lot of ad lib and acts improvisation, but that is not the case. By looking at the script as a whole, the person himself/herself directly confirms not only the progress and flow of the story, but also the costumes. It gives the junior people a hint, as if they were throwing it at something, not directly. He is bright, smart, well organized and very good.

"I am more positive and courageous than I am"

――Are there any similarities between yourself and Ko Haneul played by Seo Hyun Jin?

Seo Hyun Jin: I always think that while acting, the people who take on the role of myself often feel better than myself. There are some similarities in that any person starts from himself and makes a role, but I often think that he is more positive and courageous than the actual one.

――What kind of work did this work for you? Did you learn anything by playing Ko Haneul?

Seo Hyun Jin: Having experienced the shooting of “Black Dog”, I feel that I have more things to do. After all, there were many seniors who were good at acting, so it was a lot of fun to play, and now that I've finished shooting, I really want to improve my acting.

――Please tell us the highlights and messages of this work for Japanese viewers who are looking forward to the broadcast.

Seo Hyun Jin: “Black Dog” is a work drama that can be called a professional drama that depicts the existence of a teacher that everyone encounters once in their life from a real perspective. I hope it gives us a glimpse into the other side of the teacher profession that we have never known. It is a work that reminds me of what a teacher should be like, which has been forgotten a little recently, and makes me think about what a true teacher is. I hope you will like it!

r.580x0

https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2140280

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Superman's Cousin I'm sorry that you have to quick jump back to 70th! Haha I didn't quote the video/link per rule/s? (I've been edited for quite a few posts for some reason I can't still figure out) hehehe

Anyway, I have watched the video (SHJ cooking) when I had random browsing and I think she is really great good at kitchen stuffs (looking back at Hyebin's latest post with her). In my 32 years of existence, all I know is frying! :sweat: and it's already cooking for me.

And oh I've seen this already. (her photo with a cat). A short clip I guess. Is this a CF? I find it cute when she touched the cat: i am scared of 'em too (Tho I can't understand the vidclip cos the one I saw has no translation.)

~~Hmmmmm, first, I envy her friends (SHJ cooked for them), 2nd is Shideo and now, this cat! HAHAHA

--------------------------------

^I really can count on you when it comes to links et cetera. YAY! Thanks for "Let's Eat with my Friend" link. I am already on Ep3. I love this TV series. I am getting to know more about HJ and seeing her other side. I adore her even more! :fullofhearts:

[ I feel like I can really relate to their conversation (but honestly, I can't understand a word) hahaha]. I guess this is really what fangirling feels like. Ooops

GTG. and will continue watching (cos I miss our queen so much!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Hyunjinnies! Stay safe and sound! (so random aha)

and

*about the artwork I've mentioned before, I think I'll start working on it by next week! I'm excited! ah..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

I'm sorry that you have to quick jump back to 70th! Haha I didn't quote the video/link per rule/s? (I've been edited for quite a few posts for some reason I can't still figure out) hehehe

:blink:ahhh.. o..kay... no worries. So the most common rule here is ->  'no quoting of images' are allowed when we quote others' comments. And another common rule: no more than 3 images or any embedded links in one post.  But u can actually post the embeded link or image in your post but not in your quote.:grimace:

Oh the 'cat CF' (ehmmm.. ops.. randomly named it hahaha)  - it the making clip posted in Soop YT channel (https://youtu.be/E9RhItWUA6g). Luckily someone put it the chinese subs. Maybe I should try putting in the english subs hahahaaa... i have yet to try the YT studio for subs.:sweatingbullets:

GTG. and will continue watching (cos I miss our queen so much!)

:joy: i guess that explains why every hyunjinie is 'MIA' from this thread:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4463489789799027#&video

Ahhh.. juz kidding ... me too... need to confess i didnt had time to really do a good watch of Black Dog when it was airing ..wawaaaa~~ after reading the brunchbook and the interviews, i think rewatching it will make it more meaningful.:coolshades:

Spoiler

Photo_talks_1597626824823.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi Hyunjinnies! Stay safe and sound! (so random aha)

and

*about the artwork I've mentioned before, I think I'll start working on it by next week! I'm excited! ah..

O...kay great! Our queen is also excited to see yr 'final result' ...heee~~

20200817_095012.png

20200817_095315.png

====================

To u and anyone reading this::glasses:

20200817_100001.jpg

• Like 2

ohhhh  you changed your username! :dizzy:   @supergal99 

I had fun watching 'Let's Eat with my Friends'. They're really fun to watch. I think the show served its purpose. I'm craving for food every after episode HAHA. I do hope there'll be season 2-wherever it may be.

Just wondering if HJ isn't a FC fan; cos she excluded herself in the FC arena tour (As I've said,can't understand even a word in the video, my bad--so sorry) if so, (i think we have the same thing in common once again) hahahaha :sweat_smile:

applause to the edited pics! 100% cuteness overload

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

:grimace: errrr.. @inspiredbyshj this is my original username...hahaa... i think after i flew back to page 70 I ...i... transformed!! Nah juz kidding:P

Yazzz... variety shows are really fun to watch. Sometimes no need subs juz watch the funny reactions hahaaaa...   Have u watched 'Infinite challenge'?? 

Ep 528 - our queen is a cute teacher heeee...

4bu1dv.gif

Replay her cute singing: https://youtu.be/n2wIWDrNFy4

(Ermmm.. also dramacool for subs)

9 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Just wondering if HJ isn't a FC fan; cos she excluded herself in the FC arena tour (As I've said,can't understand even a word in the video, my bad--so sorry) if so, (i think we have the same thing in common once again) hahahaha

Oh now that u mentioned it... mmm... i m curious too... 

9 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

applause to the edited pics! 100% cuteness overload

:grimace:  

Spoiler

20200815_102309_50.jpg

Talk about edits... i really jinja admire those who take time to do videos !

Like this one!!

The song is v cute!:love:

Okayyyy.. gotta go back to the brunch book - was reading the part where the author mentioned "King's Daughter" in chapter 12 ....mmmm ... i have yet to watch it ------arghhhh --- 108 eps...wawawaaaa~~

sXbUEyLI-flLzWQW8YTm8NEQSqc.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Woah!

(Infinite Challenge)

I have watched the arrival part in random clips on google search. I never knew it's from this show (haha I never knew there is this variety show ssssshhhhh)

Thanks once again for the link.

(Is it really her hometown?!)--Another insight for me tho

She is really very simple. Even though I am not familiar with the songs, I enjoyed watching and listening to her. (plus the dancing)

I LOVE her singing voice so much! :heart2beat:

[Oh, I suddenly remembered about the interview I've read: "Do you have intention to come back as a singer?" SHJ: "No.(laughs) I want to concentrate on acting."]

**My thought on this: Well, if so, I'm hoping for something like singing the drama OST at least like in the AOHY. Don't wanna let go hearing that singing voice! HAHA

>>The kids are very charming and smart.

For newbies like me: (not sure if this will be edited for this link post) Sorry!

https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/tag/magazine/

i took the fan level test, i’m still on a passionate fan level HAHA

(yes i’ve been wondering about that jacket on her Baeksang award. And yes, how did she come up with the name Shideo for her dog?; i think i have read about this already but i forgot. Errr) 

•good thing I have clicked on this link. So much interviews and everything! Information overload indeed but i love it! Thanks to hyunjinies! Poooower! 

^Twitter link post: I agree! The song is v cute and the photos too! I kept hitting that play button! slow claps to the video maker. haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 8/20/2020 at 3:16 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

**My thought on this: Well, if so, I'm hoping for something like singing the drama OST at least like in the AOHY. Don't wanna let go hearing that singing voice! HAHA

After i read this news - https://www.soompi.com/article/1420866wpp/more-films-and-dramas-postpone-filming-due-to-ongoing-covid-19-pandemic

I think we have to probably lower our hopes of any new dramas let alone OST... wawawaaaa~~~:flushed:

Woah!

(Infinite Challenge)

I have watched the arrival part in random clips on google search. I never knew it's from this show (haha I never knew there is this variety show ssssshhhhh)

Thanks once again for the link.

(Is it really her hometown?!)--Another insight for me tho

Hahhahaaa... no not for real... so it was like a role play only --  juz like the rest of the casts in that variety show.

I find the little sister soooo chubby n cute but i still cant imagine the siblings are the only kids on the island ! 

There were some articles by soompi during that time:

Seo Hyun Jin Talks About Her Experience Giving Back To The Community Through “Infinite Challenge”

The actress said, “I appeared as a guest on the ‘Family Month’ special segment of the program and became a teacher for a day. While filming, I had the chance to celebrate with the elderly, teach children, and give back to the community.” The actress also shared a warm, thoughtful comment and added, “It’s a rare opportunity to see a school that was closed down be re-opened because of one student. However, it is also unfortunate to see this student without any friends around, so I am glad that I was able to be a companion to him even if it was for just one day.”

Seo-Hyun-Jin-Yoo-Jae-Suk1.jpg

Seo Hyun Jin continued, “The whole opportunity was very enjoyable and I was happy to spend time with the children. The weather was also nice and helped the filming as well.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/981659wpp/seo-hyun-jin-talks-experience-giving-back-community-infinite-challenge

On 8/18/2020 at 8:43 PM, supergal99 said:

On 8/18/2020 at 11:10 AM, inspiredbyshj said:

Just wondering if HJ isn't a FC fan; cos she excluded herself in the FC arena tour (As I've said,can't understand even a word in the video, my bad--so sorry) if so, (i think we have the same thing in common once again) hahahaha

Oh now that u mentioned it... mmm... i m curious too... 

Ahhh... i went to lookup the chinese subs: ep. 6 Lets eat with friends

20200823_110104.jpg

So actually the PDnim asked HJ what is her plan for the day as she was the winner for the day before.

HJ replied: coz it is the last day in Spain, Barcelona and everyone has many places to go. So we will go separate ways. 

Then DooJoon asked for a raise of hands who is keen to visit the football stadium Camp Nou. In the end the majority went to the stadium.

Hahahaa... and the funny scenes after their meal -- when they were about to go off separately to board the vehicles:

HJ told them she is not following them but she is also going this way. 

DooJoon then teased her: if noona goes to Camp Nou it will close. (In the earlier episodes we saw one of those places recommened by HJ was closed) This angered our queen: I will go and close Camp Nou now! (So at this point we see her chasing after DooJoon)

Then when the cheeky Oppa (who likes to unbutton his shirt heeee) put his qrm around her and asked her if it is really ok for her to go around exploring alone. 

"Do u need oppa?" "Beware of pickpockets" "adjust your clothes"... then our queen got irritated "get off!" "Are u taking care of me coz there are cameras filming us?"  Then when he closed the vehicle's door she appeared v upset and said that he is so heartless by 'slamming' the door when she waved goodbye to them. :cries3:

** There is a soompi article that translates the scene at the airport:

https://www.soompi.com/article/755411wpp/beasts-doojoon-and-yoseob-are-one-in-their-love-for-b2uty

In the clip, Doojoon, Yoseob, Park Hee Bon, and Seo Hyun Jin are interviewed by the show’s staff as they wait at the airport. When Doojoon is asked what is the appeal of travel, he answers that it is freedom. Yoseob casually throws out that it is the “challenge,” so Seo Hyun Jin asks him exactly a challenge of what. Yoseob thinks for a while before he says, “It’s a new challenge for myself.” Doojoon shows his support for Yoseob’s philosophical answer with a little exclamation.

When Yoseob adds that “Travel is courage,” Seo Hyun Jin can’t bear the cheesiness of his response anymore. She comments that the whole BEAST team must be like this; when she had said to Doojoon that she will introduce him to a girlfriend, Doojoon had said his fans were his girlfriends.

Yoseob agrees with Doojoon’s response, saying that he said the right thing. The two “cheesy” friends then look at the camera to say, “Of course, You guys are our girlfriends.” Doojoon takes it further by asking, “When I am lonely, who comforts me?” Both answer, pointing at the camera, “You guys!"

Source: YouTube/tvN

Park Hee Bon and Seo Hyun Jin’s faces say it all- these guys are the king of cheese. And that’s why B2UTYs love them.

let's eath with my friend park hee bon seo hyun jin

Oh yeahh... the hyunjinies wordpress blog -- **sighhhh~~~*** those were the days....  oh ya the team actually did some eng subs for Lets eat with friends but i think the links are gone already... what a pity....

Ahhh.. but if u guys have any scenes that u want to know about, can let me know n i'll check the chinese subs.:glasses:

For newbies like me: (not sure if this will be edited for this link post) Sorry!

https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/tag/magazine/

i took the fan level test, i’m still on a passionate fan level HAHA

Uh oh... i didnt really explore all the info at the blog.  Hahahaa  well done on yr results - 'passionate fan'. (Thumbs up! )

Oh don worry too much on yr posts being edited. As long as u dont post links to illegal sites hahahaa... juz sharing - the moderators here are also members like u n me juz that they volunteered to do moderation of posts (not real staff on payroll).

And from what i see - now many of them (including the ones who moderated the posts here this thread) are no longer volunteering here nor participating here anymore (some drama going on in soompi forums hahahaaa... plot twist)

If u want to find out more about the rules u can go to main page -- there is a thread on rules news and feeback and also check out the thread -- staff roles and bio for the 'drama plot twist' (cough cough cough~~~)

Edited by supergal99
Add words plus correct spelling
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2020 at 10:31 AM, supergal99 said:
On 8/3/2020 at 11:58 AM, inspiredbyshj said:

now I'm wondering if there's/are fans (anyone here)  who get/s invited by SHJ either at her house or just a private place for a get together.

Ahhh... erhmmmm..  :grimace: maybe @hola2jin did... she dreamt of SHJ the other day... heèeee..

I didn't go to HJ's house not even in my dream..

@inspiredbyshj After she'd done her work, she went MIA, there is no way fans know her whereabout.  I guess only close friends get invited to her house, and fans are not her friends just fan! :D

On 8/8/2020 at 11:51 AM, supergal99 said:

Oh btw there's something for us to read while waitin for our queen's next appearance (⊙o⊙)  - over 200 pages featuring Seo Hyun Jin as a pro actress!! 

(Found the Link to the Brunch book on weibo site.)

I first saw this Brunch Book on weibo site too, thinking to revisit and read about it later but I'd forgotten! This writer can really went so deep writing about Hyun Jin, looked into so many facets of her acting skills, that I've never thought of. If you valued HJ as a grade A actress, then after reading the Brunch Book, she became a grade A++ actress! Seems like the writer has a magic wand! :transforms:Thanks for sharing the link on twitter, more people need to know about HJ's acting power!

On 8/10/2020 at 11:15 PM, supergal99 said:

And.... oh i wanted share here especially with @hola2jin - <Becoz I love u> was on broadcast here yesterday as one of the holiday movies hahaha~~ so 'shiok' to see our queen in HD on tv

Thank you! I'd watched it for an hour and got to go out, but I also had watched the movie when it was showed in our local cinema. So happy back then and took pictures of the poster outside!

On 8/18/2020 at 8:43 PM, supergal99 said:

Talk about edits... i really jinja admire those who take time to do videos !

Me too, admire and appreciate them!

Eg:

https://youtu.be/jCJf5xg_6hI

Hope Hyun Jin will have a chance to be on big screen as lead role!

Oh ya! I want to mention to @supergal99 aka RedSkirt99, @gossong and Soompi Hyunjinies for doing a great job translating about Hyun Jin's articles/stuff posting on twitter. Please know that I always give invisible likes to you guys coz I don't have twitter acc. :heart2:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@hola2jin i’m quite upset hearing her being MIA and never get in touched to us fans but yeah fans are merely fans haha i agree with that! 

anyway, thank you for yhe YT  and TW links. It’s really good to know how talented HJ fans are. :yay: can’t get proper icon for this statement haha sorry

—————

about Mars post... well we’ll see her there no matter what! HAHA

—————

i suddenly thought it’s mid september already. I’m looking fast forward to the cameo updates/posts here. Imma excited! :piggydance: 

Thanks for everything posted in here... and it’s nice to see more people posting here again. Hello @guestra !

——————-
sorry for being MIA too for about few days(?) or has it been weeks? Haha

i’m currently working on the artworks i mentioned before. (Speaking of which, Korean friends, any international courier services you can recommend? Or is DHL a safe/trusted one? Or any LBC there?) might need it soon sending the artwork there. Thank you in advance! 

@supergal99 it’s been quite a while since we last talk. Hope you are always feelin good and safe sound! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Hye Yoon, Seol In Ah, And Kim Gun Woo To Make Special Appearances In “Record Of Youth”

Sep 5, 2020

Upcoming tvN drama “Record of Youth” has revealed its first lineup of special appearances.

“Record of Youth” is about young people who struggle to achieve their dreams and find love amid the harsh realities of the modeling industry. Park Bo Gum plays Sa Hye Joon, an aspiring actor and model, Park So Dam plays Ahn Jung Ha, an aspiring makeup artist, and Byun Woo Seok plays Won Hae Hyo, a model who wants to achieve success on his own terms.

September 5, the drama revealed that Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Hye Yoon, Seol In Ah, and Kim Gun Woo would be making special appearances in the drama.

Seo Hyun Jin worked closely with Park Bo Gum during her time on the drama, and the actress commented, “I’m appearing in the drama because I’ve worked with the writer [on ‘Degree of Love‘] in the past, and I had fun. The atmosphere on set was great, and the energy, with all of the young actors, is amazing. Please tune in to the drama, and please look forward to the role that I played.”

. . . . . .

https://www.soompi.com/article/1423726wpp/seo-hyun-jin-kim-hye-yoon-seol-in-ah-and-kim-gun-woo-to-make-special-appearances-in-record-of-youth

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

Seo Hyun Jin worked closely with Park Bo Gum during her time on the drama, and the actress commented, “I’m appearing in the drama because I’ve worked with the writer [on ‘Degree of Love‘] in the past, and I had fun. The atmosphere on set was great, and the energy, with all of the young actors, is amazing. Please tune in to the drama, and please look forward to the role that I played.”

That HJ picture they put on the post. Omg my heart! :heart2beat:

No worries queen. We are looking fast forward to it! As in alwaaaaaays... 

~oh they/she did’nt mention her specific role——sounds very interesting! I wish it will be much longer than the Let’s Eat 3 cameo.      Finally we will get to see her again. 

-giving 1000 hearts to you for posting! Now i got another one I can count on with all the HJ-related links. Hehe (handshakes)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

:love:ahhh i juz read the naver article of the cameos lineup in the forum drama thread --- seo happy to see Soompi translating the news! Hope our queen will be the 1st to appear for the cameos then our giraffe necks can be returned to normal length...hahahaa~~ (∩_∩)

@inspiredbyshj i'm okayyyy!...  busy flying between online n offline hahahaa...tks for asking! Juz started a new romcom drama called Lonely enough to love (a fluffy cute theme♡). 

Oh ya i have even rewatched LEWMF ...heèe :

This  rollercoaster scene- o.m.geee our queen's pricessless expressions...heee:

NegligibleVictoriousBetafish-size_restri

@hola2jin omo tks for yr "invisible" likes ...oh gosh... u sound like my secret admirer heeee.... ok ok juz joking dont kick me to Mars ok... oh wait ... u can kick me in yr 2026 (hahahaa  so whatz with that ticket to Mars for our queen??? *whisper* the fan is more imaginative than me ops!! Seo cute tho)

Yazzz  that brunch book is a godsend! I'm now at chap 15... oh ya @inspiredbyshj the writer actually mentioned all her cameos in chap 13.

g9JnA8JVkY5oChNnA7YHcs32SQg.png

She is pretty observant on the fans' reaction...erhmm..mmm... :

"unfortunately baek suji died in a bus accident.... it gave a lot of shock to the fans..."

On 9/3/2020 at 4:21 PM, hola2jin said:

Hope Hyun Jin will have a chance to be on big screen as lead role!

Oohhhh... am impressed with that Disney movie clip edit! hahahaaaa.... my imagination going wild

**edited poster for fun only - no political agenda**

1599297203506.png

(Ok i happened to be at chap 15 of brunchbook n this pic is in it hahaa~~)

Having lots of distraction in RL so....:glasses:till my next post -- happy weekend!

• Like 3

Hi Hyunjinnies!!! :fullofhearts:

I can’t believe I’ve been MIA for so long.  Last time I logged in was November I think.I was busy..uhm... teaching??? Go Haneul would understand me the best. Sadly I couldn’t watch it because it hits close to home bcs it’s my job??? I Couldn’t finish misaeng either so I wasn’t surprised. Not my cup of tea I guess. Since Hyun-Jin promised she’d do another project this year, I’ve been waiting for something anything from her related to a project but got nothing. I’m kinda scared what if she counts cameo as another project??? :sad1: Hope not but the year is ending I’m kinda losing hope. Can Nam JiHyun get her to open an IG account??? She’s the most active SOOP actress with a personal account lol. I’ve watched AMO and KDSBH again. I’m just gonna drop a list of actors I want her to work with and hope for the best. Dropped Kim Jae Wook off the list since that technically happened.. 

1. Gong Yoo something about their voices together just fits so well. Gong Yoo wants to work with her (It’s been 3 years since he said this..)

2. Kim WooBin wouldn’t even cross my mind but I saw a crossover video about HSG and his character in Uncontrollably Fond. Never cried over a cross over video before that. It was like a movie.

3. Lee Junhyeok I saw a gif thread about these two but I don’t know why he’s here. I feel like they would get along well. I kinda fell for him in 365: Repeat the Year:wub: 

@supergal99 thank you for tagging me hun. I totally forgot about the thread oof. I’ll try not to go :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

@supergal99 thank you for tagging me hun.

Woweee... :w00t: ok this is me right now:

20200906_210755.gif

4e0yfu.gif

I totally forgot about the thread oof. I’ll try not to go :ph34r:

This is our queen right now:

20200906_210616.png

YAhhhh... don go don go... juz teasing u ya ... heeee:grimace:

I’m just gonna drop a list of actors I want her to work with and hope for the best.

Ahhah~ Caught u! Tsk... tsk.... of coz u forgot about this thread huh >> your mind is occupied with actors 1 2 3 4 ~~ 10 ops.... oh u named 4 only....hahahaaa...  erhmmm... **whisper**  those I have in mind are younger than our queen (sigh)

I can’t believe I’ve been MIA for so long.  Last time I logged in was November I think.I was busy..uhm... teaching??? Go Haneul would understand me the best. Sadly I couldn’t watch it because it hits close to home bcs it’s my job??? I Couldn’t finish misaeng either so I wasn’t surprised. Not my cup of tea I guess. Since Hyun-Jin promised she’d do another project this year, I’ve been waiting for something anything from her related to a project but got nothing. I’m kinda scared what if she counts cameo as another project???

Omo... u didnt finish her last drama?? Aww.... but did u catch her in the BTS (gosh... i feel like singing Dynamite ops...) o..kay the genre is a bit heavy  for me but  I enjoyed watching her in all the making -- ya!! she is still as cute n funny in RL hahhaaa~

:gangnamstyle:EntireContentGrouse-size_restricted.gif

• LOL 2