23 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Today is christmas  and happy holiday to all Hyunjinnies. Lets enjoy this cute kids dancing to uri seo hyun jin song.:D

:lol:omo seo cute..hahaa

Oh juz saw this IG owner posted an old pic of her n uri queen - 13 years ago wow:

Spoiler

Happy holidays all!!:blush:

@shjfan23 @justright @kopifan hopefully the target will be reached. And ive noticed seohyunjin fan ig already post about this.. hope it will be spread widely.

@supergal99they are really cute right:D

Did somebody already posted this youtube video of seo hyun jin with other MILK member in this thread? She participate in some kind of comedy program. From the show we can already seen her natural talent as an actress and she can do comical acting. Unfortunately theres no subtitle. 

• Like 4

Saw this news in TBI thread:

the characters which received the love of the viewers with 'empathy' or intense 'impact'

Lee Bo Young - Mother

Kim Nam Joo - Misty

Lee Ji Eun - My Mister

Shin Hye Sun - Still 17

Seo Hyun Jin - The Beauty Inside

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0001478092&lfrom=twitter

Edit: updated with link. Thought I already put it on my first post! Lol

• Like 3

SOCAR posted a video if Hyunjinnie promoting on YT^_^

SOOP introduced the videos as new content so I think theyre old making videos or something like that. Doubt we'll get to see her much if thats the case. Please like the SOOP video on Youtube. 

SOOP even has a clive account but they never upload there. Feel like they forgot it altogether:P

• Like 5

:w00t:oh this is a cute one shared by hyunjinlight:

She wrote on every script:

if u find this pls return to me TT

:) source : weibo

9b213501gy1fy1qfiqtxmj20kk0tr0v1.jpg

z24RBPr.jpg

Weekend's comin! Happy weekend!!

@supergal99 what was written, i cannot read korean or chinese:tears::tears:

Someone spotted hyun jin 2 days ago in a hysteric chef, oyster and bar restaurant.can someone translate what she wrote in her post and what others commenting..kamsahamnida :lol: 

Ive googled about the restaurant. The restaurant is quite new, only open last october or november but the review seems good. What make it unique is the table at the bar is an aquarium where you can watch the fish swam around while eating. Amazing huh. You can watch it in the video below

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

@supergal99 what was written, i cannot read korean or chinese

Oh hyunjinlight says that uri queen has written this on her TBI script and they realise she had written similar messages on all her scripts. 

kxrRkhD.jpg

They find her serious as an actor and cute coz she cherishes all her scripts. :lol:i think she keeps them even after the projects ended?

:blush:Talking about jtbc there is a new YT clip - their female leads:

Spot uri queen heeee:tounge_xd:

Jtbc doesnt have any award ceremony ya? 

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Hyunjinlight says that uri queen has written this on her TBI script and they realise she had written similar messages on all her scripts.

That's so cute, and good job for Hyunjinlight. She must have written some notes for herself during practice.

2 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Hyun Jin has resurfaced again guys. So shes doing commentary for bluray/dvd 

37 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

YYS uploaded this pic with SHJ. Looks like she watched his play:

Happy to see her with her co-stars.

Especially, it's been a while to see her with YYS. Barley couple:wub:

She wears the same black jacket again:D Although she is a top star, she takes good care of her belongings. I like it so much:)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@saku08 Love the friendship so much :wub:.. i love that she keeps supporting and has an everlasting friendship with her co actor and actress from AOHY, RTDK, TOL and TBI.. please no more false dating report that can make the person involved look awkward with each other???? 

@saku08 @LifesLikeThat she wears that black jacket since wrap up party of TOL if i am not mistaken. She really is a simple person.

Moon jin had posted videos of all of them together. Can someone translate what she said in second video?and what the thing shes holding on in the first video. Her knitting needle? still waiting for dahee to upload sth in her ig.

• Like 3

Soompi article of SHJ supporting YYS

Seo Hyun Jin And “Romantic Doctor Kim” PD Show Their Support For Yoo Yeon Seok

Seo Hyun Jin And “Romantic Doctor Kim” PD Show Their Support For Yoo Yeon Seok

Dec 29, 2018
by J. Lim

Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyun Jin had a mini “Romantic Doctor Kim” reunion!

On December 29, Yoo Yeon Seok shared a photo on his Instagram account and wrote, “Thank you to producing director (PD) Park Soo Jin and Seo Hyun Jin for coming to see me perform despite the cold weather~” The trio had gotten to know each other while working on the hit SBS drama that aired from November 2016 to January 2017.

The cast and crew have maintained a close friendship even though the drama ended almost two years ago. Yoo Yeon Seok currently appears in the musical “Gentleman’s Guide,” and the director and actress attended a performance to show their support.

While Yoo Yeon Seok is appearing in the musical, he is also filming for his new tvN variety show “Coffee Friends.” Seo Hyun Jin shined this year as the leading lady of JTBC’s “Beauty Inside,” and PD Park Soo Jin recently directed the SBS special drama “Death Song.”

Why not take a trip down memory lane and rewatch “Romantic Doctor Kim”?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2