14 hours ago, justright said:

Btw, i wasn't referring to RDTK prod team but TOL prod team in 2017. The woman you mentioned is PD Park soo jin, one of the directors of RDTK.

Ohhh..thanks for that! I’m thinking of a different person.lol :D

When SHJ is in ninja mode, we’re also in idle mode! Lol!!!:lol::lol:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

At last.. nearly 2 weeks of touring Italy.. hyun jin finally is going back to korean! :D Hope she'll starts in action with some kinds of activity that we will get to see her news! And ninja mode be off..! Coincidently.. these days I've been listening this song 'the sound of silence'! :lol:

If there is RDTK season 2, I am not too excited HJ will be in it. I doubt there will be more parts on HJ acting. Just look at the title, I guess spotlight will focus on teacher Kim, storyline may depict mostly on the choas and hectic life of the medical team and some personal issues.!

Wow.. wow...! HJ's 2 Socar com. adv (father & daughter, with colleagues version) in YT hit 4 millions view!:lol: I wonder why only this 2 com adv able to dominate highly in viewership than HJ others adv...!? 

Strange.. the snippet of HJ's filmography in YT was removed by the owner!!!? :w00t:

• Like 3

Soop announced that SHJ was selected as the global spokesperson for a premium cosmetic “Yehwadam Hwansaengo” from The Face Shop!

She’s sooooo gorgeous here!!!!

And here, we saw her back! Lol!!!

I’m wondering if she created her hat!:blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Soop announced that SHJ was selected as the global spokesperson for a premium cosmetic “Yehwadam Hwansaengo” from The Face Shop!

She’s sooooo gorgeous here!!!!

I read on twitter that she is their model for China and Taiwan ... wowsie China is a huge market, so happy for her.

I watched the first 2 episodes of Coffee Friends, it's so funny seeing them out of their confort zones. I actually felt sorry for Ho Jun with every one ordering the hand drip coffee :joy: . Any idea how many episodes this will be?

Hope HJ is relaxed after her holiday in Italy and ready to get into.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

I read on twitter that she is their model for China and Taiwan ... wowsie China is a huge market, so happy for her.

I watched the first 2 episodes of Coffee Friends, it's so funny seeing them out of their confort zones. I actually felt sorry for Ho Jun with every one ordering the hand drip coffee :joy: . Any idea how many episodes this will be?

Hope HJ is relaxed after her holiday in Italy and ready to get into.

I hope they’ll release a commercial for that. Or a fan meeting I guess? :D

I think it will only have 10eps. I heard a lot of artists are already confirmed to appear on CF, and mostly guys. That’s why my hope of her appearing on that show is getting smaller.:tears:

I’m sure she’s well energized after that vacation. We’re now ready for her comeback! Lol!!!

And looks like they will no longer have a group vation with her TBI costars. I heard that LMK already went to Cebu.

• Like 3

@shjfan23 I don't think HJ will guess star in CF, they already have Choi Ji Woo as the cafe manager so there's no other role for another female, couldn't have HJ washing dishes or doing the minions work :joy:

Too bad the TBI six didn't get to go on vacay together, at least MJI was able to go with HJ. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@shjfan23 you beat me to this! :angry: :joy:

Getting made up for the Yehwadam Hwansaengo from The Face Shopphoto shoot 

I can't remember if this has been posted but look at her radiant smile and thexy legs :lol:, is that LMI she is attached to? If so I don't recall this attire in TBI.

cto

• Like 2
  • Love 1

LifesLikeThat, the guy next to Hyunjin is not lmk, think is TBI crew. Guess she is getting to dress up for the scene going with SeoDoJae, 'a fake date', actual attire: a black top and translucent skirt with that short pants underneath.       

Erhmm.. Yehwadam, Hwangsango.. from The Face Shop.. I'm tempted to buy already! :wub: 

HJ complexion is so radiant, perfect for beauty products model! Yeah.. China is a gigantic country and market! Hope she will be invited there to promote Yehwadam, unleash her charm greatly and boost her popularity to a higher level! :love: Looking forward for more news of hers to come! :D

• Like 3

Thanks kopifan and LifesLikeThat for photo updates that we have been longing to see Hyun Jin 'touring appearance'.. ha.. ha.. :D Oh..! Their tour guide looks so young! 

From weibo translate, it said MJI wrote quite a lengthy note on Ig. mostly about their tour guide. MJI expressed that this tour experience was really indepth to the point she was so touched! No further trans. as MJI didn't mention HJ or anything fun about the trip. 

Wow..! Their tour guide must have done a great job! :lol:

Their tour guide wrote on his Ig. that, together with those three with super great character travelling around Vatican City, he felt like having fun with cousins! And end up saying, see again in Korea! 

Wow..! They must have develop great friendship with the tour guide! :wub:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Not really sure what this is all about! 

Is this something to do with how much she paid for her income tax last year?

Nah, it's not the amount of tax she paid last year but she may be up for an award, another one to add to her collection :joy: (don't want the taxman chasing you!). She such a good girl!

This is the translation:

Celebrity Seo Hyun-jin, Jae-hoon Lee became a candidate for 'Taxpayers Day' government award

Entertainers Seo Hyun-jin and Lee Hye-hoon became candidates for the "Taxpayers' Day" government award. Seo Hyun-jin and Lee Hye-hoon were recommended by the Seoul Regional Tax Office for their contribution to sincere tax payment.

The National Tax Service (NSO) announced on May 22 its list of 593 nominee taxpayer awards for the 53rd Taxpayers' Day in 2019.

The National Tax Service will finalize the candidates according to the results of deliberation by the Public Disclosure Committee after consultation with the National Security Service. Next is a list of candidates.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/22/2019 at 4:25 PM, hola2jin said:

LifesLikeThat, the guy next to Hyunjin is not lmk, think is TBI crew. Guess she is getting to dress up for the scene going with SeoDoJae, 'a fake date', actual attire: a black top and translucent skirt with that short pants underneath.       

Erhmm.. Yehwadam, Hwangsango.. from The Face Shop.. I'm tempted to buy already! :wub: 

HJ complexion is so radiant, perfect for beauty products model! Yeah.. China is a gigantic country and market! Hope she will be invited there to promote Yehwadam, unleash her charm greatly and boost her popularity to a higher level! :love: Looking forward for more news of hers to come! :D

I think that is LMK, I went back and watched that episode again as the jacket looked familiar and that's what LMI wore on their fake date. I think they must be rehearsing that scene and having a good laugh as usual.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, LifesLikeThat said:

I think that is LMK, I went back and watched that episode again as the jacket looked familiar and that's what LMI wore on their fake date. I think they must be rehearsing that scene and having a good laugh as usual.

Ah..! You are so cute..went back checked with that episode!:D At first I thought that was lmk too! Ha..ha.. we are being tricked by that jacket! I saw that full view photo somewhere and caught by surprise its not lmk! That crew man being naughty... get to wear 'lmk jacket'!:lol: 

• LOL 2