• justright changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | We'll always love & support you | Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2019

@angel2013 glad you popped in and doing better. May you have a speedy recovery! 

To tell you the truth, I’ve not watched TOL nor RDK... couldn’t get over AOHY. But I like TBI and glad SHJ got another role to showcase her talents and shine again. I’m glad she has a strong following built over the years and may she get more good dramas in upcoming months because there’s a limited market life for actors and particularly actresses and even more so for romcom.

I’m not sure I would be able to sustain checking in often as SHJ goes into ninja mode but will certainly try to help out if I happen to be around and there’s help required. After all that’s how we HyunJinnies are :blush:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

@angel2013 I'll be right here waiting for you! :D  Take care, rest well and yes, you need to be back with a "vengence" next year, before our queen's birthday? :)

Welcoming all the Chinese translators to share with us here any piece of news related to SHJ from HyunJinLight. Thank you so much.

Christmas is around the corner and our queen should be celebrating this festive season. Then soon, countdown to 2019. Let's hope 2019 is a better year for all of us:thumbsup:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@angel2013 Dear chingu, we were missing your brilliant post and view here in hyunjin thread! You need to get well soon and faster(just kidding):w00t:.Wishing you a speedy recovery!

So maybe this is why shj went to jtbc after TBI ended, to join this campaign by doing voice over. Do somebody  know what kind of campaign is this? Her narration is calming and i always love her voice plus the animation is good.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

So maybe this is why shj went to jtbc after TBI ended, to join this campaign by doing voice over. Do somebody  know what kind of campaign is this? Her narration is calming and i always love her voice plus the animation is good.

Is there anything she can't do? :blush:

Her voice is very soothing and easy to listen to! Again, her diction is on point! (even if I don't understand a thing. Lol!)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1d_get_people_to_like_your_page.png?fit=

http://www.facebook.com/124691830975231/posts/1813769615400769/

Hyunjinnies! Please just like the above post ! this is what HJ asked fans to join the donation campaign. 

We need to reach the target " 500 likes " (1 like = 1000 won, JTBC will donate to Daehan Social Welfare Society Inc., That association is a place where she and her fans continue to make donations since 2016)

This is a donation campaign at the end of each year from JTBC. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

GUYS! New tweet from Seo Hyun Jin:wub:promoting the campaign shes in with JTBC.Hope she's doing well too

Wowee... itz seo rare but super nice to see that she tweets again :wub:

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:
6 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Is there anything she can't do? :blush:

Her voice is very soothing and easy to listen to! Again, her diction is on point! (even if I don't understand a thing. Lol!)

I juz saw some trans by hyunjinlight @weibo - she is reciting a poem - something about "walking in the darkness with hope" :grimace: i'll leave it to our "chinese translator" chingus here to translate heeee.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4319626831931790

22 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@supergal99 don't talk behind my back just because I not around, maybe sometimes I will come back and lurk whenever I feel better like now.

Seo happy to see so many contributions and making this thread lively, I can't name everyone, you know who you are!

Erhm..erhmm... angel2013 what happened what happened? (Me acting blur heeee:glasses:) ahhh... ok ok juz testing if u r still 'alive n kicking' -- *ouch ouch!!*

Hey... dont 'suffer' alone ya? As u said we have more hyunjinnies here (*whisper* u wont be talking to yourself anymore ops!) :grimace:Come pop in here often for some medicine --> laughter is the best medicine hahaaaa~~ 

JMRHZpX.jpg

(TBI xmas beret edition hahahaaa)

Inspired by this article:sweat_smile::

https://www.kpopmap.com/seo-hyunjin-and-lee-dahee-make-you-want-to-buy-a-beret-right-now-in-the-beauty-inside/

Seo HyunJin And Lee DaHee Make You Want To Buy A Beret Right Now In “The Beauty Inside”

NOVEMBER 15, 2018
Spoiler

the beauty inside, the beauty inside fashion, korean drama fashion, korea beret

Seo HyunJin And Lee DaHee Make You Want To Buy A Beret Right Now In “The Beauty Inside”

NOVEMBER 15, 2018

The beret is a trending fashion accessory! Not only it is elegant but it is also perfect for autumn fashion!

If you have been watching the drama “The Beauty Inside” you would have noticed the great fashion of the characters. The two lead female characters are: Seo HyunJin acting as an actress and Lee DaHee acting as a daughter of a Chaebol and director of a huge company.

Both of them have amazing dressing rooms. Viewers of the drama could not help but be amazed by all their jewelry, bags, clothes, makeup, and etc. Among all these, their berets are catching the attention. Seo HyunJin and Lee DaHee are giving tips to the viewers on how to choose and beautifully wear a beret.

the beauty inside, the beauty inside fashion, korean drama fashion, korea beret

JTBC

Seo HyunJin wore a beret with white pearls and strass. The actress was wearing an elegant white blouse and a jacket of the same design of the beret. This is a lovely and elegant look.

Oh @BlissfulMoments u are rewatching Romantic Doctor ya? Great choice since xmas is coming soon hahaaa.. missing those "kissmas" feels heeee... 

HvKFwHa.jpg

EXQ0GKJ.jpg

Ahh ok ok i miss the drama thread too :blush: not too bad here at Soompi --> 151 pages 

O..kay...Seriously this drama is a super gem (highest rating for a SBS drama so far?)  - if not for our queen i would not have watched it coz itz a medical drama. She really nailed it as a doctor there super convincing acting skills - jjang!! Really deserves the Baeksang award:love:

(Ooh wait....This is seo random but where is @anggun11? ):tongue:

(TRANS) Seo Hyun-jin participates in JTBC 'On Campaign' narration

0000363142_001_20181221143535415.jpg?typ

JTBC released a new video of 'On Campaign' that includes actress Seo Hyunjin's narration on JTBC official SNS and Naver TV on the 21st. 

This video left a hopeful message using the quote from In the Mountains by Na Hee-duk  'Even though I am lost in the darkness, I can feel the  warmth of the fire from far away, ( I'll stop here because it's a poem I don't want to butcher it up:sweatingbullets:)

It is the time to finish the year and start a new one, meaning that a warm heart that thinks about others can be a sorce of light for everyone. With Seo Hyunjin's narration, it is expected that with Seo Hyunjin's narration, the campaign will gain a lot of attention.
Seo Hyunjin continuines her relationship with JTBC, participating in 'On Campaign' after her drama 'Beauty Inside'. 

The donation event, which will be held on the official Facebook page, will donate KRW 1,000 for each 'Likes' and up to KRW 5 million for the welfare of unmarried parents who are going through the Social Welfare Society. If you like and leave a comment, you will also be given an event to present a prize through a lottery. The donation event will be held until January 27th of next year. For more details, please visit JTBC official Facebook page.

Such good news soon as I wake up.. this is the campaign where she helped baby Bora too, right?? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Why so many new updates on seo hyun jin today... i dont like it but LOVE IT :wub::wub:

Is Hyun jin get new cf.. i google socar and it is an oil company..

2 hours ago, fallinlovewithHJ said:

We need to reach the target " 500 likes " 

I check and didnt reach 300 yet.. palli guys we need to help shj campaign

@SweetLullaby do you translate that article ?from korean or chinese? Wow you're so good.

• Like 6

Did some research about SOCAR, and this is what I got:

Socar is the largest car sharing service in South Korea which has a website and smartphone applications that allow travelers to book and share cars with others traveling in the same route. It is based in Bussan, Korea. The company seeks to improve the society through environmentally responsible transportation options. It is dedicated to an eco-friendly economy which reduces pollution by contributing to transportation options which allow people to share cars without really owning them. Pioneering the B-corporation status for its industry, Socar plans to develop a media campaign to publicize and gain support for ridesharing practices. As part of this campaign, the company will advertize the benefits of ridesharing as it solves traffic and parking problems, especially in densely populated cities like Seoul. Part of the companies vision, as they imagine the future, is to have more car-sharing participants than car owners within the cities they operate. 

The company believes that ride-sharing options will change the way people think about car ownership and ultimately, hopefully, reduce cars on the road. 

How it works: 

Users sign up and receive a card key which enables them to borrow cars located in Seoul and every major cities Korea. Members can also reserve a car through the mobile app and adjust their rental times by ten-minute intervals, giving them a great deal of convenience and cheaper payment options. Similar to famed car-sharing apps like zipcar, Socar finds a car located close to the user, who then picks it up for the amount of hours they desire.

• Thanks 5

@shjfan23 @fallinlovewithHJ ahhh that what socar is.. theres some fans spotted hyun jin in car renting place before and they speculate that she wants to rent car for her next vacation ..So she was there to film her cf..

Edit: the socar cf are cute.. the nuuna version is like an excerpt from a new romance drama starring hyun jin lol..i love the way they looked each other..Their stare makes the time stopped only for them while their surrounding hectic with activity  .. i kinda wish theres an extension to that like next episode please :w00t: ..and the father daughter version is touching as well... 

• Like 7

Wow! I was busy today and didn't expect so many new happenings. So cool! New narration for Jtbc On Campaign, her tweet, and 2 new long CFs wowee, awesome! Thanks for all updates and translation.

Her beautiful sweet voice and the little drama in CFs :wub:.

• Like 6

On 12/18/2018 at 1:15 PM, justright said:

what's our queen saying here (video), do you know?

Cr owner.

(TRANS)

Fan: have you seen anything different in Hong Kong ?

SHJ: I ate something delicious I think.

Fan: What did you eat?

SHJ: 죽가정 ( idk what it is:sweatingbullets:a  restaurant?? (竹家莊 in chinese THANK YOU GOOGLE)

I heard it's famous. If you go to Hong Kong definitely go there.

@MizzParkSungAh  from Korean and thank you^_^

I LOVE SOCAR CF's. Feels like a mini drama...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hi Angel! Glad to hear from you, may you get well soon, miss your posting here. Wow.. you guys are really fast updating HyunJin's news so many..(my eyeball is rolling) thank you! Feel good she has new cf and the campaign thing. I managed to find daenggi meori shampoo at Watson/s'pore but don't see a single picture of hyun jin around.:tears: Who knows she is the brand model? Anyway I bought one for HyunJin's sake. HJ "hwanting"!:)

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

I managed to find daenggi meori shampoo at Watson/s'pore but don't see a single picture of hyun jin around.:tears: Who knows she is the brand model? Anyway I bought one for HyunJin's sake. HJ "hwanting"!:)

I think she’s still the brand model coz daenggi meori singapore updated their fb profile pic with her picture. And they have her pics on their IG acct too. Btw, I love your profile pic! :D

1 hour ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Edit: the socar cf are cute.. the nuuna version is like an excerpt from a new romance drama starring hyun jin lol..i love the way they looked each other..Their stare makes the time stopped only for them while their surrounding hectic with activity  .. i kinda wish theres an extension to that like next episode please :w00t: ..and the father daughter version is touching as well... 

Ikr! They both look like a mini series. Lol!

I hope someone will translate those vids! And some BTS too, if that’s not too much to ask! Lol! :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Gee I go AWOL for a couple days and come back to news that our ninja hasn't gone ninja at all,  she's been busy filming her new CF, hopefully many more to come :D ... And her reading of the poem, even though I don't understand what is being said HJ has such a beautiful soothing voice.

This is the English translation of the beautiful poem read by HJ

In the mountains by Na Hee

A man who has not lost his way will not know
At the end of the road
The warmth from the light coming from afar

In the darkness of
Someone has a hand to catch
What a new discovery of human beings

I know who has seen the night in the mountains.
The small roofs trapped in the mountain
Than a huge mountain
How big is it to cover your shoulders

The distant light is to rest the stranger
not
That you can keep walking

@supergal99 thanks for the RDTK Christmas cards, my poor paused button certainly got a workout trying to catch the medical terms, they are now spinning around in my head .. lol .. btw I have changed my name from BlissfulMoments, boredom setting in :lol: 

@angel2013 Glad to hear from you, hope your health is improving and that you will be back here more often in 2019. A dose of HJ should aid your recovery so when things are getting you down, pop and check up on what's been happening. It's so good to see more contributors to this thread to keep it going strong. Take care and wishing a speed recovery to you. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, fallinlovewithHJ said:

http://www.facebook.com/124691830975231/posts/1813769615400769/

Hyunjinnies! Please just like the above post ! this is what HJ asked fans to join the donation campaign. 

We need to reach the target " 500 likes " (1 like = 1000 won, JTBC will donate to Daehan Social Welfare Society Inc., That association is a place where she and her fans continue to make donations since 2016)

This is a donation campaign at the end of each year from JTBC. :)

For correction.

Not 500 likes, 5000 likes. Like the post to help her campaign :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3