24 minutes ago, kkamong said:

181213 Oh My Girl Member Hyo Jung mentioned Seo Hyun Jin

Thanks for the translation. It is much appreciated. Usually @angel2013 does the chinese transes but she has become a ninja because of life:ph34r: thank you for translating :wub:

Idols seems to love her. Maybe because they relate to her more I've seen both Wanna one and Oh My Girl vlive comment section talking about her on Naver real time. Both videos were so long though I couldn't watch them all since I dont stan either :sweatingbullets: 

@justright I keep forgetting translating her speech. I didn't think it would be interesting. Let me know If you still haven't found any translations, I totally can do it :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

big surprise for me ,acutely  I more surprising how didn't know 

Image result for â«ÙÙ ÙÙاة ÙصرÙØ© ÙسÙس٠اÙدÙتÙر ÙÙ٠اÙرÙÙاÙسÙâ¬â

Dr Kim was aired 8 month ago on, one of Tunisia channel it's of course Arabic north African country   , and one of  Egypt   tv  air it now , it could be aired in many Arabic tv , and didn't 

notice , there is hundreds , and don't  watch TV that much .

here , where can watch vid of drama with CLASSIC  Arabic language, the  doublage is kind weak because they hired voices  about countries like Lebanon and Syria ,the best in voice dubbing, I think they made it in Korea , because recently Arabic student in Seoul , shared video , about dubbing  Korean drama.

http://www.hannibaltv.com.tn/gallerie/videos/%D8%AF%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A9-06/641/4732

yes , happy now Hyunjin will get more admiration .

now reading more , so the drama is gifts from Korean ambassador , to Arabic TV , to promote Korean culture, as say before doublage   made in Korea , so why the voices sound not that professional 

Image result for â«ÙÙ ÙÙاة ÙصرÙØ© ÙسÙس٠اÙدÙتÙر ÙÙ٠اÙرÙÙاÙسÙâ¬â

vid on facebook 

Spoiler

https://www.facebook.com/hannibaltv.com.tn/videos/%D8%B7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD-%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B5%D8%B5-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A8-%D9%88%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84-%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85/1819561574760596/

• Like 4

@kkamong many thanks for the translation. If you often visit HyunJinLight and come across any of their latest translation, please do share with us. Thanks again and also to some who shared previously @hola2jin @supergal99. Now i think we have a few who can read Chinese :D.

@SweetLullaby i edited the statement here bcoz i saw @BlissfulMoments already requested for translation for a video that covers presentation too. Thanks BlissfulMoments. I remember there 1 more tVN.asia interview, saw pics but not the video.

OST album comes with a booklet. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. This is much cheaper than Bluray or DVD. Btw, DVD pre orders will close in 2 days ~= Dec 20.

Cr owner.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

@justright I haven't heard anything about the DVD production yet so I wonder if the minimum quantity has been achieved, we knew about the blu ray a few days before the deadline so I we might have to keep our order as is :)

The total order for  Blu-ray/DVD TBI:
Blu-ray: 1000+
DVD: 300+

Its been noted that the dvd production will still been push through though the numbers not reaching the target (maybe because the content similar to the bluray)

The commentary have been confirmed, and will be done within this year if i am not mistaken which is only have a few more days left.

19 hours ago, kkamong said:

Oh My Girl member Hyo Jung mentioned that she is Seo Hyun Jin’s fan

Proud of uri shj :wub:

• Like 5

External leaks are prohibited for sales of Blu-ray and DVD.

DVD is confirmed to be released because they are SO happy with the sales of Blu-ray.

Since over 1000 sales is very difficult in these days.

In Korea, more than 100 dramas are produced a year and very few drama blu-ray have been confirmed.

About 5% in a year. 

We are so proud that SHJ has 3 blu-rays for her works. That is really awesome thing. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fallinlovewithHJ said:

External leaks are prohibited for sales of Blu-ray and DVD.

DVD is confirmed to be released because they are SO happy with the sales of Blu-ray.

Since over 1000 sales is very difficult in these days.

In Korea, more than 100 dramas are produced a year and very few drama blu-ray has been confirmed.

About 5% in a year. We are so proud that SHJ has 3 blu-rays for her works. That is really awesome thing. 

Thanks for the updates!

Really great to hear that dvd will still push through because of the great outcome of the bluray!!!:blush:

It’s really a big achievement for her! :blush:

• Like 5

14 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

@kkamong Thank you for the translation, much appreciated. Could I trouble you to translate video uploaded from HJLight weibo, it's the complete red carpet to presentation with Chinese translation.

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/4318334955510221?fid=1034:4318334955510221

Basically there’s 3 parts of the video.

Part 1 where she’s walking in with M2, the reporter asked her thoughts about attending the MAMA awards. Her reply was that it was her first time attending such a large scale music event and she was honored to be invited as a presenter of awards.  They also asked her which performance was she most looking forward to and her reply was that since she was announcing the best girl group, she would be looking out at the girl groups performances and there’s so many outstanding groups.

Part 2 was her walking towards the 3 hosts on the red carpet. Basically as she was walking to them, they were introducing her as the Romcom queen who is known for a perfect portrayals of a multitude of emotions in her characters and who recently won a lot of praises for her cuteness in a recently aired drama (you known which one). And completely looking like a goddess...they basically asked her thoughts again about attending MAMA for the first time. She said she was looking forward to watching it with everyone.

Part 3 was SHJ doing the presentation. After the walk in and introducing herself, she was very surprised by the loud cheers. To which she commented that the crowd cheers made the atmosphere very exciting. She went on to ask whether everybody was Happy today...to which she was answered with a resounding “Yes!” from the crowd. SHJ then explained that just like her latest drama character which has to frequently meet the world with a different face, so does the concept and presentation of the girl groups undergo constant changes. This draws the listeners to these groups and thus they have achieved very good results.

She continues by saying “so this time the award that I’d be receiving (**mistake**)”...”oops I’d actually said I received when it should be the award that I’d be announcing...” (**laughter all round from audience **) “the award I’d be announcing is for the best girl group and let’s see the nominees”..which then is followed by the clips of the groups and announcement and her congratulations to the winning group.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10

@kopifan Thanks so much for the translation. HJ's reaction was so cute after the crowd reaction after introducing herself, the girl doesn't even know her star power :joy:

19 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

The total order for  Blu-ray/DVD TBI:
Blu-ray: 1000+
DVD: 300+

Its been noted that the dvd production will still been push through though the numbers not reaching the target (maybe because the content similar to the bluray)

The commentary have been confirmed, and will be done within this year if i am not mistaken which is only have a few more days left.

Glad to hear that they will be moving forward with the DVD production. I thought the DVD minimum was 700 and am surprised that 300 hasn't been achieved yet. 

@fallinlovewithHJ Yes 1000 bluray is quite a big order to fill hence my surprise that they fulfilled the bluray minimum but not the DVD

• Like 6

Thank you @kopifan for the translation! 

And I think SHJ has really gotten herself a lot of celebrity fans (both actors and actresses) after the beauty inside cause another rookie has just proclaimed her love for SHJ (okay maybe proclaimed  is a bit too strong of a word but you get my point).

181215 Rookie actress Shin Eun-Soo mentioned Seo Hyun Jin during her interview

“Q: While slowly accumulating experiences through your projects, it seems that you have been sharpening your skills as well. Is there any actor/actress you would like to work with for your future projects?

A: I’ll like to work with Seo Hyun Jin sunbaenim. Sunbae’s (acting) skills as an actress is extremely good. As a colleague, as a dongsaeng, there are many aspects of her that are worth learning from.”

Source: HyunJinLight

It's really admirable that she isn't just mentioning about SHJ's acting ability, but also wanting to learn from her as an individual. I think this says a lot about SHJ's character and the profile she has in the acting field.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Theres another new review of the Beauty Inside.. i only took seo hyun jin part only.. though we know shj amazing acting but its refreshing and delightful to read others point of view of her and her character..Here is the link : https://thefangirlverdict.com/2018/12/19/review-beauty-inside/

Seo Hyun Jin as Se Gye

Beauty-Inside-Drama-007.jpg?w=584

I generally have a lot of love for Seo Hyun Jin (see The Three Musketeers, Let’s Eat 2, and Another Oh Hae Young), but I did feel that love falter a touch, when I found myself dropping Temperature of Love. That was the time when I first felt a bit of Seo Hyun Jin fatigue, and wondered if I was finally over my Seo Hyun Jin love.

I’m happy to say that Seo Hyun Jin is quite delightful as Se Gye, and I enjoyed her very much in this show.

After seeing Seo Hyun Jin consistently playing the everygirl who is spoken of as plain and unpretty, it was refreshing to me, to see her playing a glamorous, beautiful top star for once. She looks gorgeous, and when allowed to play to her top star billing, she’s wonderfully elegant. Of course, Se Gye is a little bit of an everygirl on the inside, and when the relatable klutziness and related secondhand embarrassment kicks in, I found it quite the amusing, delicious juxtaposition.

I liked that Se Gye is presented in a very sympathetic manner, despite her at times huffy-puffy celebrity airs and her general outspokenness, she is ultimately very relatable. [VAGUE MINOR SPOILER] When the doors are closed and no one else is in the room, all the bluster and bravado melts away and she cries so bitterly from the depths of her heart, that she hates this, and feels wronged to have to live this way. In just episode 1, we see her cry this way twice; once on the hospital rooftop, and once in the hotel room. My heart couldn’t help but go out to her. [END SPOILER]

Like many of Seo Hyun Jin’s other characters, Se Gye is presented as a flawed heroine, and while I rooted for her until the very end, there were moments when I found myself disliking her, just a little bit. I like to think of that as deliberate on the part of writer-nim, and the fact that I came out of this still firmly liking Se Gye as a character, and Seo Hyun Jin as an actress, credit to Seo Hyun Jin’s ability to bring her characters to life.

[SPOILER ALERT]

Here are some of Se Gye’s moments that stood out extra, to me.

E3. Se Gye’s way of turning the situation around when Sa Ra (Lee Da Hee) tries to put both of them on the spot, is so great. It’s so disarming, the way she just laughs heartily in Sa Ra’s face, then smoothly remarks to Do Jae (Lee Min Ki) that he and his sister mustn’t be close, if Dear Sis doesn’t even know whether his girlfriend is real or fake. Nice one. I cheered on the inside, seeing Sa Ra seethe in response.

E3. That moment, when Se Gye goes to the photo studio in her house and muses quietly that it’s been a while, and it’s nice to see herself again, feels so poignant. I can feel her pathos, even in the midst of her savoring her silver lining.

E6. The flashbacks to Se Gye having to miss important moments because of her transformations are so poignant. Even though she couldn’t show that she was there, she made it a point to be at her friend’s wedding, and at the hospital for her mom (Kim Hee Jung). That says a lot about the kind of person Se Gye is; she’s not there for the credit, she’s there out of loyalty.

E13. Seo Hyun Jin is always so good at bringing her characters to life. As Se Gye drives home in shock, gutted and crying shivering sobs over the realization that Do Jae became face blind because of her, her raw, pulsating pain hits me like a wave.

While Se Gye’s decision to break up with Do Jae can be seen as idiocy, noble or otherwise, I can see where she’s coming from. She’s too paralyzed with guilt to think straight, and that guilt is crushing her so much that she feels she doesn’t deserve to be happy. In this state, the only thing that feels like the right thing to do, to her, is to punish herself. It’s not logical, but it’s understandable.

E14. To me, Seo Hyun Jin really is the queen of dig-deep crying. The way Se Gye sobs as she tells Do Jae everything on the phone, is so guttural and gaspy, it feels visceral and raw and real. It feels like she’s clawing at the very corners of her soul, and breathing it all out in deep, ragged breaths. And then the way we see later, how Se Gye braces herself to open the door, I can see – and feel – that this person on my screen has cried many many tears, until she’d thought there were no more tears to cry. And yet, now, as she braces herself to face Do Jae, the tears continue to leak out, like her pain has found new depth.

E14. In general, I like Se Gye, but sometimes I find myself disliking Se Gye, because there are flashes of selfishness throughout the show, I feel like. In this episode, her unhappiness and her inability to forgive herself reigns higher than her regard for Do Jae’s happiness. She breaks up with him, self-proclaimed shamelessly, because she just can’t bear it, because she doesn’t deserve to be happy. But, she didn’t once acknowledge that Do Jae would be heartbroken – destroyed twice over – by her leaving him. This bothered me.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Theres another new review of the Beauty Inside.. i only took seo hyun jin part only.. though we know shj amazing acting but its refreshing and delightful to read others point of view of her and her character..Here is the link : https://thefangirlverdict.com/2018/12/19/review-beauty-inside/

This is a good read!! Thank you so much for sharing. 

I love how the review balanced the good and bad side of her character. And I couldn't agree more on how talented she is specially on showing how true and believable her characters were. 

I still get that comment of dropping TOL.  Yeah, I do think TOL did not give us justice! Lol!!!! But I like SHJ on that. I like her looks, her simplicity and the way she delivered her character.

Btw, @MizzParkSungAh, can I share this review on TBI thread?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

can I share this review on TBI thread?

Yes do it...i am not active in TBI thread ..though this is not my article.Theres no need for you to ask for my permission :w00t::w00t: I agree with you that this a good read and quite long articles too.. cannot deny the fact that TOL is a pain to watch and i watched it for shj only.

Kolping has ùpdated new pic of shj 

• Like 7

Hello Old-bies and New-bies, this is Ninja Angel popping in....sorry I can't be around since I have a long road to recovery for my health.

I missed Hyun Jin's 17th Debut anniversary ~ wishing her all the best and to continue to walk on flower road always. Hope she will always stay happy and confident and just be herself.

Thanks @justright for taking over and updating the thread! It's quite impossible to upload the LE2 translated link as it always gets removed.

I am so relieved that there are new translators ( @kkamong  I think there is another? sorry I didn't backtrack too much) to help out here, if you are interested to be part of the Hyunjinies Team, please msg Soompi Hyunjinies on Twitter. Our korean translator on the team here on the thread is @SweetLullaby we have another korean translator on Twitter but I was the only chinese translator and now I can't do it because of health reasons, so if you can help out do let us know. @kopifan have you decided to make a comeback? you know you are always welcome.

@supergal99 don't talk behind my back just because I not around, maybe sometimes I will come back and lurk whenever I feel better like now.

Seo happy to see so many contributions and making this thread lively, I can't name everyone, you know who you are!

i'm happy with the stylist from Soop, HJ's fashion has gotten better, from the way Daenggi Meori is posting HJ's pic, I think she might have done a recent round of CF with them, the christmas pic definitely looks new. And HJ being a prize presenter for Mama is a first and a surprise for me. She looks absolutely gorgeous in that dress. And wow Blu ray for TBI hit 1000? that's really amazing. For new CF, I'm hoping if J'estina would sign her up. 

I used to be the one bringing you HJ news now I am relying on you all to update HJ news, please keep at it. I will visit whenever I can for some dose of happiness (even though right now all I'm taking are doses of medicine and therapies....) I really hope to be back soon "with a vengence" haha but for now I have to take a back seat, treasure your health everyone and be happy always.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Thank you, it's always nice to read articles on HJ especially favourable ones :D. I thought HJ and the other actors were good in ToL for me it was the way some of the characters were written that let it down.

Now we have to wait patiently to hear what is next on our ninja's agenda. 

• Like 4