4 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

@justright Does the DVD version comes with a bonus disc also? Did you want me to post a query in daum cafe? 

Yes, can you help to post a query if dvd version comes with bonus disc also as i know you have a dc acct and you managed to post a query before. Thanks.

Cto

• Like 2

@justright below is my communications about the dvd at daum cafe

DVD Enquiry

Hello 

Could you please let me know if the DVD version comes with the bonus disc.

Thank you, I look forward to your reply.

Regards

New Comment Notification SettingComments
  • 5ed5c8aa1e15db62a6aa13ec675df30d01fb5536뷰인사블딥영번20:02New메뉴

첫댓글비밀댓글Yes, both DVD and Blu-ray have same composition.

Refresh Comment
Comme

So it appears there is no advantage to buying the Blu Ray over the DVD aside from the quality. BR minimum was 1000 while DVD is 700, if DVD minimum is reached they won't be producing it from what I've read.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, BlissfulMoments said:

So it appears there is no advantage to buying the Blu Ray over the DVD aside from the quality. BR minimum was 1000 while DVD is 700, if DVD minimum is reached they won't be producing it from what I've read.

It’s kinda weird! Lol! But happy for that if they’ll have the same contents. Thanks for the info! It’s until dec20 right?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

It’s kinda weird! Lol! But happy for that if they’ll have the same contents. Thanks for the info! It’s until dec20 right?

Yeah it is weird. I thought the bonus disc would be for BR only as sort of a reward for shelling the extra money to buy BR, oh well who can understand their logic :crazy: lol ... Yes December 20 is the last day for ordering.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

BR minimum was 1000 while DVD is 700, if DVD minimum is reached they won't be producing it from what I've read.

Many thanks for the confirmation. Sorry for giving you the wrong info earlier. I don't understand their business logic as well. Then many people may cancel bluray and order dvd instead. But i don't understand your last sentence. If dvd pre orders reaches 700, they won't produce what?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, justright said:

Many thanks for the confirmation. Sorry for giving you the wrong info earlier. I don't understand their business logic as well. Then many people may cancel bluray and order dvd instead. But i don't understand your last sentence. If dvd pre orders reaches 700, they won't produce what?

No problems about the wrong info, each country has their unique way of doing business so we just have to go with the flow :lol:. I have asked them about swapping my BR order for DVD and why they offered these to the international buyers for ordering without English subtitles, let's hope they don't bar me from Daum Cafe :D 

Yes from what I have read the minimum of 700 DVD has to be reached before they will produce it, so I guess the Blu Ray production is a surety. From my understanding, they have opened up an account where you can pay to pose questions to the actors but as I am relying on google translate, I'm not very confident about doing this :)

• Thanks 1

@BlissfulMoments thanks for the clarification. What if people cancel bluray for dvd causing the min orders to fall below 1000. So as of now, the dvd is not confirmed yet until it reaches 700. Then you better not cancel bluray until the dvd is confirmed. Lol, need to pay extra to pose questions, what a way to make money (the prod company) and do we expect them to reply during commentary? If it's, we have to thank the fans who paid bcoz we get to hear the answers for free lol. What if a fan ask them personal questions :lol:, will they still answer or the fan will get their money back for unanswered questions? Lol, this is so funny.

Edit: don't be mistaken, I'm not expecting answers for the above nor need you to post on dc. Haha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Thank you all for living up this thread. I also stumbled upon seo hyun jin due to another oh hae young and found this thread but mostly i became a lurker. Its because i dont know how can i contribute to this thread like some of you. I am quite amazed and envy too as how some of you dig in and find all useful info about her. My only resources is youtube and ig though many of you absolutely will find it as well. Some of you can do translation and subbing which impressed me much.thank you to all contributors @angel2013 @samaf

@BlissfulMoments  @shjfan23 @aSHJfan @saku08 and to our new admin of this thread @justright.. If i miss someone do forgive me.

I also have ordered my blu ray of TBI .should i change it to dvd as the contain are the same and not feeling any advantage of having blu ray instead of thehigh quality  and higher cost ive to pay.

Edit :Can i make a suggestion to @justright.. for the title of this thread .. maybe we can change it to seo hyun jin's current or future activity like "seo hyun jin - MAMA2018 Presenter at Hong kong 14 Disember,2018" something like that... 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, justright said:

@BlissfulMoments thanks for the clarification. What if people cancel bluray for dvd causing the min orders to fall below 1000. So as of now, the dvd is not confirmed yet until it reaches 700. Then you better not cancel bluray until the dvd is confirmed. Lol, need to pay extra to pose questions, what a way to make money (the prod company) and do we expect them to reply during commentary? If it's, we have to thank the fans who paid bcoz we get to hear the answers for free lol. What if a fan ask them personal questions :lol:, will they still answer or the fan will get their money back for unanswered questions? Lol, this is so funny.

Edit: don't be mistaken, I'm not expecting answers for the above nor need you to post on dc. Haha.

@justright and @MizzParkSungAh I just got a reply from daum cafe, you can cancel your BR order for the DVD instead. I am waiting for a reply about the effects this will have on the BR production so I will decide which one to buy later. The reason no English sub is that there wasn't a high enough international demand.

Yes it's a good way to earn extra $$, I wonder if the actors get paid from answering the questions :joy:  Haha the questions will be vetted, money refunded if the question was not presented to the actors. I can just see LMK's ears flaming up when asked a really personal questions.

Edited by BlissfulMoments
add to post
  • LOL 3

I just heard back from daum cafe, canceling BR to order DVD will not affect the BR production as it has already started. Hmmm .... I am hesitant to cancel my BR order in case the DVD doesn't go ahead so I will wait until the DVD deadline on the 20th to decide.

Happy weekend everyone.

• Thanks 3

9 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

. I can just see LMK's ears flaming up when asked a really personal questions

Seems that the production already stated all questions for couple/group commentary must be related to TBI drama only, and no personal question..:vicx::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:..

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

• justright changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | Upcoming Event: As presenter for MAMA 2018 in Hong Kong on Dec 14 Fri
10 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Edit :Can i make a suggestion to @justright.. for the title of this thread .. maybe we can change it to seo hyun jin's current or future activity like "seo hyun jin - MAMA2018 Presenter at Hong kong 14 Disember,2018" something like that... 

Yes I'm aware of people updating the title for upcoming/on-going drama. However, I'm also fine with events so long everyone is happy :D here. In fact do you know what I was thinking? When she is MIA and no activities, we can put "Ninja Mode is ON". LOL!

I'm temporarily maintaining the title and front page until Angel comes back.

Edit: I'm also holding my decision to switch my order from Blu-ray to DVD until later.

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Seems that the production already stated all questions for couple/group commentary must be related to TBI drama only, and no personal question..:vicx::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:..

I'm not sure if we will get couple/group commentary as coordinating everyone to be together is difficult, the actors are off doing other projects or personal stuff but solo commentary is definitely on for all six actors/actresses and the director. I think LMK will get embarrassed if asked about some of the make out scenes :lol:, HJ maybe not so. Lol

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, justright said:

Yes I'm aware of people updating the title for upcoming/on-going drama. However, I'm also fine with events so long everyone is happy :D here. In fact do you know what I was thinking? When she is MIA and no activities, we put "Ninja Mode is ON". LOL!

I'm temporarily maintaining the title and front page until Angel comes back.

Edit: I'm also holding my decision to switch my order from Blu-ray to DVD until later.

'Ninja mode is on', :lol: I like that. 

It good that they allow us to switch, I guess if they have surplus BR it just goes on the open market. 

• LOL 3

54 minutes ago, justright said:

When she is MIA and no activities, we can put "Ninja Mode is ON". LOL!

This is i totally agree LOL thats quite funny :lol::lol::lol:

49 minutes ago, BlissfulMoments said:

I'm not sure if we will get couple/group commentary as coordinating everyone to be together is difficult, the actors are off doing other projects or personal stuff but solo commentary is definitely on for all six actors/actresses and the director. I think LMK will get embarrassed if asked about some of the make out scenes :lol:, HJ maybe not so. Lol

Thats ok as long as we can see hyun jin again :wub:.. LMK seems cannot hide his feelings well :P and for shj is quite opposite.its so hard to decipher shj facial expression shes so mysterious.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3