38 minutes ago, BlissfulMoments said:

@justright I saw this chart on Hyunjinlight Wiebo its the Gallup Korea 2018 TV Actor ranking

You mean for the whole year of 2018? Woahhhhh! That's awesome!!!

Edit: Oh wait, did we already discuss this before? Just remember we had a discussion about Gallup few weeks back!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

You mean for the whole year of 2018? Woahhhhh! That's awesome!!!

Sure is. Last year they surveyed Koreans in November for their favourite actors for the year and with TBI ending recently it certainly helped bump up HJ's profile, she was in the between 15-20 for the last couple of years according to HJLight which is still fantastic considering the amount of actors in the industry. :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BlissfulMoments said:

Sure is. Last year they surveyed Koreans in November for their favourite actors for the year and with TBI ending recently it certainly helped bump up HJ's profile, she was in the between 15-20 for the last couple of years according to HJLight which is still fantastic considering the amount of actors in the industry. :wub:

Ahh! Got it! TBI surely helped her to be on that list. And you’re right, there are a lot of dramas and movies and she surely made mark! 

And here’s the article about that:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1277635wpp/koreans-vote-best-drama-stars-2018

They just mentioned her as part of top10 and focus on the top5 stars!

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

Okay it was really cold without the music. You can hear the wind :mellow:

OMG! But good thing she has a very thick coat!:lol:

She will surely enjoy the weather in HK!

• Like 5

As Hyun Jin arrived Incheon airport n alight from e car she already put on sunglass, think learn e lesson after watching movie with So Dojae. (just kidding) Look at those flashlight so strong!   She is so cute when strong wind n snow blow against her, she can't do anything but give a big slap on her thigh n raise up her hands cover her mouth as she burst to laugh (her signature gesture).:D After HJ went into e airport her hair slightly wet n meesy n i find it funny e male assist try to touch her hair n put away immediately. May be HJ say I can tidy myself (may be not). Her sunglass, earrings, coat, handbag, skinny jeans n boots all put on her so in style! Love her fashion! Tomorrow see her pretty pretty again! :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

@shjfan23 it looks warmer in Hong Kong she ditched the coat there :lol:

Haha... yes there is a big

difference in the temperature. :grimace: gosh wow.. i am still feeling the Top Star Han Segye vibes from her ops!:wub:

Thks all for the updates here - only managed to catch some of the pics n vids now:sweatingbullets:

:sweatingbullets: omy poor thing, she looks like she gonna be blown away:

Grrr....

1KWWhKg.jpg

3 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Her sunglass, earrings, coat, handbag, skinny jeans n boots all put on her so in style! Love her fashion! Tomorrow see her pretty pretty again! :)

She really looks skinny in jeans. Me too - Super curious whatz she's gonna wear?! Hope i can catch the live show in time.:blush:

I will comeback later to comment before that 

this article about HYUNJIN on Naver , is now ranking  top 7 ,

A successful actress whoA successful actress who has made the most of her life by choosing a different way than 'idol'

%EC%84%9C%EB%A1%A01.png?type=w1200

https://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17148472

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys! I'm new here with Seo Hyun Jin working her magic in the Beauty Inside, and capturing my (hopeless) heart with her previous works. Coming across this thread has really been a blessing, not only it led me to know more about her other projects, but to know of the support she has from you guys and the positive energy you guys spread here made me feel really happy! 

As I kind of read through this thread (more of lurking) , I noticed that certain projects are hard to find and I'll like to share a couple of links, the subtitles are in Chinese though, but I thought you guys might still be interested in them:)

Magic [Movie]: https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjExMjc4MDA0.html?spm=a2h0k.11417342.soresults.dtitle

- Honestly loved 'Magic', while the negative reviews are understandable due to the unconventional direction of the movie, this movie portrays the youth of all generations, of each distinct individual youth that will be present in all generations. The multilayered thematic idea may be hard to grasp, especially during the first time watching it, but having watched it a couple of times, the complexity of it is gratifying. Hyun Jin's performance was stellar, and so were her co-star's. I really wished they released the OST of Magic because the songs are really just, captivating. [Please please please go watch this if you guys haven't]

Taxi [Variety Show]: https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI3MDIxMDYwOA==.html?spm=a2h0j.11185381.listitem_page1.5!24~A&&s=58c8ccf05e5011e4b432

- I think you guys have snippets of it but not the entire episode? I found it rather amusing how she was pretty engrossed in her food in the beginning of it:tounge_xd:

The links above actually come from the same domain, and this link: https://so.youku.com/search_video/q_%E5%BE%90%E8%B4%A4%E7%9C%9F?spm=a2h0k.11417342.searcharea.dbutton&_t=1544715695131

will bring you guys to Seo Hyun Jin's page on China's equivalent of Google search I suppose? All (Actually just most) of her works are there so I hope it helps if you guys are looking for some stuff related to her, they are all in Chinese though, so feel free to ask me for translations if needed:)

I'm not sure if all these have been mentioned in the thread already because this thread is pretty extensive but I hope you guys might find some treasures there! Though I am still searching for her special drama 'The Peak':astonished: with Kim Dong Wan.

P.S. I am all hyped up for her attendance at the MAMA Awards and will treasure this moment before she enters ninja mode. She was so cute entering the airport:glasses:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

supergal99 good you can watch live. YT live stream is blocked. I will watch bits by bits part upload after live from YT.      Thanks everyone posting so many picture n video of HJ at airport. I'm so satisfied watching them like I have a nice meal! Time to go sleep. :sleeping:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Her sunglass, earrings, coat, handbag, skinny jeans n boots all put on her so in style! Love her fashion! Tomorrow see her pretty pretty again! :)

Here’s the prices of her outfit yesterday!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2