This is from an article about actors that always have good dramas. Soompi is probably going to translate this though :sweatingbullets: oh well...

1. Seo Hyunjin

0000695420_002_20181211162013371.jpg?typ

Seo Hyunjin has been successful in her dramas 'Another Oh Hae Young', 'Temperature of Love' and 'Beauty Inside.'

She also perfectly captured the main character in each of her works, proving her nickname "Roco queen."

Seo Hyunjin proudly ranked as a "trustworthy and worth to to see actress " by entertaining many viewers' eyes and ears with her refreshing acting.

Article

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I think that article is related to this:

https://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1005052944

[SBS Star] 7 Actors Who Can Guarantee the Success of Their Drama

People sometimes call some actors a 'certified check' because they make every drama they film a huge success.

The viewers gear up to keep up with every episode of their drama after seeing their name on the cast list and there is no better advertisement than that.

For this reason, actors tend to be cautious and pay extra attention when joining a new project because the ability to choose their next work is considered just as crucial as their acting.

Their drama can never see the light of the day no matter how many efforts they put in or how good their acting is if they fail to catch the eyes of the public.

But these seven actors will never know the meaning of a debacle since they not only have a good eye, but also excel at bringing their characters to life.

Here’s the part for SHJ:

Actress Seo Hyun Jin is a master of metamorphosis.

Starting from a vicious villain to a mysterious celebrity, there was not a single role that she could not pull off.

Recently, she is expanding her spectrum as a queen of romantic comedy with the drama 'Let's Eat 2', 'Temperature of Love', and 'Another Miss Oh'.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

41 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

[SBS Star] 7 Actors Who Can Guarantee the Success of Their Drama

Not the same article but the contents are pretty much the same:)

Does anyone remember Moon Ji In in RDTK? She apparently was in it (she talked about it in an interview) but I don't remember her? :huh: According to AW she was Seo jeong's friend. 

NINJA MODE OFF I GUESS

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Does anyone remember Moon Ji In in RDTK? She apparently was in it (she talked about it in an interview) but I don't remember her? :huh: According to AW she was Seo jeong's friend. 

Yup she’s there. She’s also a doctor which is a friend of SJ. She’s only around a couple of eps when SJ is still in the big hospital. Her character was not transfer to the small hospital that’s why she was only there on the 1 to 2 eps.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@SweetLullaby i don't recall seeing MJI in RDTK either. Talking about RDTK, were there articles about season 2 in planning for next year's broadcast?  And that pic from IG, i wonder what was she doing. Yes, ninja mode is OFF at the moment lol.

@supergal99 she won't run away like HSG :lol:. I'm looking forward to seeing her tomorrow. I hope this is the start of her collecting more awards for her role in TBI. She deserves much more.

Does this art painting looks good?

CTO.

Is this from us? I remember there was only 1 200kg rice wreath.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, justright said:

And that pic from IG, i wonder what was she doing. Yes, ninja mode is OFF at the moment lol.

Oh my I didnt even read the caption before now im freaking out! hope I'm not seeing things (almost midnight here) because the caption says SHE WAS THERE TO DUB SOMETHING:w00t:  feel like it's about traveling hmmm...maybe a documentary?

Perhaps it's an audio book. Just like we imagined :scream: Han segye style. Is that even considered dubbing? Whatever it is, I'm so hyped!

its-happening-gif-the-office-6.gif

• Like 6

This was the article I remember about RDTK having season 2:

I really hope that this will push through with the original cast! I hope the writers will come up with a very good script that the actors will never say No! Lol!!!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1124319wpp/romantic-doctor-kim-season-2-reportedly-in-the-works-sbs-responds

SBS has responded to a news report that said “Romantic Doctor Kim” will be getting a second season.

On February 13, a news outlet reported that a second season of the SBS drama “Romantic Doctor Kim” is being produced with the goal of airing early next year.

A source from SBS has clarified that nothing has been decided yet. The production company behind the drama, Samhwa Networks, has also responded, “We’re in discussion. It is not confirmed yet.”

The medical drama aired from 2016 to early 2017, and earned high ratings up to 27.6 percent. It starred actors Han Suk KyuYoo Yeon Seok, and Seo Hyun Jin, and many drama fans are curious to see if a second season will be made, as well if the same cast would be returning.

• Like 3

Hi,:)

so tomorrow our beloved will show up , but I 'm busy this days , we have tomorrow , fo the award , by the way this one could be not popular as  TV awards , but the association of artists is important , it's more valuable , yes the others awards got attention because sponsors of course, and TV media , they promote their shows because it's also TV show .

ah , did you saw Chido Hyunjin dog , I saw him with her stylist , and her makeup artist she posted pic , maybe she was choosing dresses , and changed the color of her hair to black .

ah , also for that pic from today , I think she could be recording  for , DVD BEUTYINSIDE ,

I hope not because that give possibility of surprise project .

Thursday , is the day of the airport , Friday the MAMA ,Saturday also airport .

waiting for the  generous  fans or anyone to post  her pic , or maybe her agency , they  are very slow this days about her news .

• Like 4

14 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Does anyone remember Moon Ji In in RDTK? She apparently was in it (she talked about it in an interview) but I don't remember her:huh: According to AW she was Seo jeong's friend. 

14 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Yup she’s there. She’s also a doctor which is a friend of SJ. She’s only around a couple of eps when SJ is still in the big hospital. Her character was not transfer to the small hospital that’s why she was only there on the 1 to 2 eps.

12 hours ago, justright said:

i don't recall seeing MJI in RDTK either.

Like @shjfan23 stated seems like moon jiin only cameoing for the first two episodes as shj colleague.Just like many of you, I dont really know her name when she is in RTDK and only knew her in TBI.Same thing with lee tae ri and Kim Min Suk.Funnyly enough, my national tv station is broadcasting "hospital ship" and "defendant" which ive already watched before.. while watching seing familiar face of lee taeri as ha ji won younger brother and kim min suk in defendant as jisung prison cellmate.. i was like what thats lee tae ri and kim min suk.. why i never notice them before:o:o.. 

90114e2fa761f6803aa21d9fd536ffcc.jpg

Spoiler

DL17nO_UMAAtN6u?format=jpg&name=small

DL17o_ZV4AEGw7I?format=jpg&name=360x360

DL17oM7UQAA-bCR?format=jpg&name=360x360

This is from their RTDK moment

6 hours ago, samaf said:

ah , did you saw Chido Hyunjin dog , I saw him with her stylist , and her makeup artist she posted pic , maybe she was choosing dresses , and changed the color of her hair to black .

3 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Yes I saw that picture of shideo and a short clip someone feeding her, wonder is that Hyun Jin"s hand. 

Yes i  saw it too.. this clip right..also wondering which one is hyunjin..the feet wearing white slipper or the hand feeding shideo...or neither :D..this have been posted by hyun jin stylist hearts.duru

200w.gif

14 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

NINJA MODE OFF I GUESS

12 hours ago, justright said:

And that pic from IG, i wonder what was she doing. Yes, ninja mode is OFF at the moment lol.

8 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Oh my I didnt even read the caption before now im freaking out! hope I'm not seeing things (almost midnight here) because the caption says SHE WAS THERE TO DUB SOMETHING:w00t:  feel like it's about traveling hmmm...maybe a documentary?

Perhaps it's an audio book. Just like we imagined :scream: Han segye style. Is that even considered dubbing? Whatever it is, I'm so hyped!

6 hours ago, samaf said:

ah , also for that pic from today , I think she could be recording  for , DVD BEUTYINSIDE ,

If she was at JTBC must be dubbing something related to TBI as the blu ray is already confirmed... but no complain here if she has another new project with them again:P

6 hours ago, samaf said:

Thursday , is the day of the airport , Friday the MAMA ,Saturday also airport .

waiting for the  generous  fans or anyone to post  her pic , or maybe her agency , they  are very slow this days about her news .

Hope Soop Management will record and upload Hyun jin at this evening award if there is no telecast.

So we only have to wait for the award giving ceremony to see hyun again. Give us a lot of hyun jin pretty face please.. wondering what style will she chose and wear to the red carpet (there will be red carpet right??).At least she doesnt have to worry that her face will change LOL :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Hope Soop Management will record and upload Hyun jin at this evening award if there is no telecast.:sweatingbullets:

I'm positive that SOOP will post her award on their IG acct. Fingers crossed! :D

9 minutes ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Yes i  saw it too.. this clip right..also wondering which one is hyunjin..the feet wearing white slipper or the hand feeding shideo...or neither :D..this have been posted by hyun jin stylist hearts.duru

Her dog is sooo cute and adorable! But I think it's not HJ's hand nor foot. Lol! 

I wonder if shideo and kingkang met during her TBI filming. Do they get along well and are they friends? Lol!!:lol:

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I'm positive that SOOP will post her award on their IG acct. Fingers crossed:D

Yup finger crossed.. SOOP will never disappoint us.. hope they will release her airport fashion too :P

39 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I wonder if shideo and kingkang met during her TBI filming. Do they get along well and are they friends? Lol!!:lol:

Is shideo and kingkang male or female?Kingkang looks like female (because of he attire they put on her.. so stylish just like Han SeGye :lol:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

I'm positive that SOOP will post her award on their IG acct. Fingers crossed! :D

Her dog is sooo cute and adorable! But I think it's not HJ's hand nor foot. Lol! 

I think shideo was either sick or Hyunjin left him  here because no one was in home I think. I dont think ybey met.  Would be cute though:wub:

For the second season of RTDK, I'm not sure if tbey can gather the same cast again... I doubt they can. I would love to learn more about their background stories. The first season didn't focus on that as much.

28 minutes ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Yup finger crossed.. SOOP will never disappoint us.. hope they will release her airport fashion too :P

Is shideo and kingkang male or female?Kingkang looks like female (because of he attire they put on her.. so stylish just like Han SeGye :lol:)

Shideo is a good boy:D

@BlissfulMoments Didn't her old stylist get married? I dont think she's working for her right now 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, BlissfulMoments said:

So does anyone know if HJ stylist is new coz I am loving her recent looks. Even on TBI, HSG styling was so on point and in sync with SDJ

Her stylist is new. I think everyone is new except her make up artist. Her stylist is really awesome and looks like she’s also styling famous stars based on her IG posts. 

Can’t wait for her event later. But I think it will not be highlighted much today because of MAMA. 

For RDTK, I doubt that too. Specially for Dr. Kim, coz he’s really picky with his works.

I’m also curious for what happen after the last episode. Are DJ and SJ still together? Past or Future setting are both good plots I think. 

• Like 2

Thanks MizzParkSungAh for posting MJI photo I saw it but don't know to post here. Back then MJI had long hair. Look at shideo clip that hand holding food is like hyun Jin holding food for kingkang when kingkang keep running away from her in the BTI BTS.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Haven’t seen anything related to the awards! Omg! This is killing me!! This award is so private! :bawling:

Has anyone got insights or anything about HJ for today’s event???

dont know it is true or not from this ig account she said seo hyun jin not attending :tears::tears:.. our hope crashed

AVBJZvr.png

OLaP2f7.png

Shes back to ninja mode :ph34r: but still this is quite weird .. i thought shes already confirm attending... but from the ig comments look like lee kwang soo also not attending..

• Sad 4