31 minutes ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Shes back to ninja mode :ph34r: but still this is quite weird .. i thought shes already confirm attending... but from the ig comments look like lee kwang soo also not attending..

So sad to hear that! :tears:

Maybe her schedule is already full! I’m also seing some celebrities going to HK already.Not sure though if it’s for MAMA. Lol:lol:

Now back on rewatching TOL for now! :wub:

This is the only thing I saw that I think is related to the award! Lol

• Like 3

• justright changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | Upcoming Events: 2018 MAMA in Hong Kong - Dec 14 Fri 17:00 HKT
56 minutes ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Shes back to ninja mode :ph34r: but still this is quite weird .. i thought shes already confirm attending... but from the ig comments look like lee kwang soo also not attending..

She didn't confirm attending. The award winner is confirmed. Whether she attends or not, the award is hers. I had a feeling she wouldn't show up :tears:

32 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Maybe her schedule is already full! I’m also seing some celebrities going to HK already.Not sure though if it’s for MAMA. Lol:lol:

She had schedule yesterday and she probably will fly to Hong Kong tomorrow. An award show may have been too much^_^ 

11 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

Han Se Gye' you ran away again without receiving award ha!

She didn't even show up this time:lol:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3

• justright changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | Upcoming Event: 2018 MAMA in Hong Kong - Dec 14 Fri 17:00 HKT
8 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Like @shjfan23 stated seems like moon jiin only cameoing for the first two episodes as shj colleague.Just like many of you, I dont really know her name when she is in RTDK and only knew her in TBI.

Ops me too didnt really notice her:grimace:

I saw this in weibo/hyunjinlight:

006Zo5CNgy1fxi68d98iwj30k00p0mza.jpg

She says she is close to SHJ before this drama and got closer after this drama. To her SHJ is one unnie she respects alot and also like a teacher to her. The best thing is she says uri queen is a simple lady who values peace.

Ok chill - cheer up everyone ! We can definitely catch her on thurs and fri heeee...:grimace:

43 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Now back on rewatching TOL for now! :wub:

I am watching the Mama live in Japan and Yang Sejong was there presenting the awards :blush: erhm...mmm... he should gone to HK instead hahaaahaaa

21 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

I am watching the Mama live in Japan and Yang Sejong was there presenting the awards :blush: erhm...mmm... he should gone to HK instead hahaaahaaa

Just saw him on the red carpet. He look handsome!

I’m watching it on Netflix and they cut some scenes from the original. :astonished:

For sure we’re gonna see her on Friday! Hopefully, she shows up at the airport too! Lol!

• Like 2

Hyunjinlight on Weibo released HJ airport arrival details, hope there will be heaps of fans & photos.

2018 MAMA in Hong Kong hand release announcement date: 12/13 (4) At 1:40 pm, the venue will be issued: Hong Kong International Airport T1 Terminal (the specific location will be notified in real time tomorrow) 

@shjfan23 I am currently up to episode 7 of ToL with much FF :lol:. Just watching it for HJ, YSJ and KJW, unfortunately this drama just confirms my dislike of the writer as I haven't been able to finish any of her dramas. 

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BlissfulMoments said:

@shjfan23 I am currently up to episode 7 of ToL with much FF :lol:. Just watching it for HJ, YSJ and KJW, unfortunately this drama just confirms my dislike of the writer as I haven't been able to finish any of her dramas. 

Lol! I just finished ep2. I like the storyline for the first few episodes. But I think it got some issue in the latter part and I really just focused on HJ’s character. I think it will be better if KJW’s character got more kick. 

BTW, thanks for the airport info! Wish we are there! Lol :lol:

We will see HJ tomorrow! :D

• Like 2

9 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Lol! I just finished ep2. I like the storyline for the first few episodes. But I think it got some issue in the latter part and I really just focused on HJ’s character. I think it will be better if KJW’s character got more kick. 

BTW, thanks for the airport info! Wish we are there! Lol :lol:

We will see HJ tomorrow! :D

Yes the first few episodes of ToL is good, I'm now up to episode 9 after starting it a few days ago :lol:. Lucky for the writer that the cast was talented. 

I got excited seeing the info about the airport arrival, hoping to see photos soon after. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlissfulMoments said:

Video of HJ at Incheon Airport

I can’t believe she stayed in that spot for photo ops despite the heavy snow! She just laugh it off! Lol!!!

And look what happen to her hair when she got inside! Lol! But she’s still beautiful! 

She’ll be in HK in a few moments now!

@MizzParkSungAh, she has 2 managers? I think the one with her luggages is her PA.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I can’t believe she stayed in that spot for photo ops despite the heavy snow! She just laugh it off! Lol!!!

And look what happen to her hair when she got inside! Lol! But she’s still beautiful! 

She’ll be in HK in a few moments now!

@MizzParkSungAh, she has 2 managers? I think the one with her luggages is her PA.

ikr Even though it crappy weather she's still happy to pose for photos. I can see why she changed her hair colour so quickly, didn't want to be confused for HSG. 

I thought it was the same guy (manager) as the attire is the same.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, BlissfulMoments said:

You were faster then me with the updates :D

BTW I love, love, love HJ boots with the metal heel, I want a pair!

No not  really fast :lol: i love the boots and the bag too

17 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

she has 2 managers? I think the one with her luggages is her PA.

I dont know what their position is so i just put it like that .:lol: thanks for the clarification

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1