@shjfan23 those boots they are fierce, I'm going to hunt them down :D. Couldn't find them in a quick search so mustn't be out just yet.

@kkamong hi, welcome to HJ's thread. Thank you for the links, it's great to have more contributors to spread HJ love. You may well be called to translate Chinese articles for us, I rely on Google which doesn't make sense most of the times :crazy: lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, hola2jin said:

supergal99 good you can watch live. YT live stream is blocked. I will watch bits by bits part upload after live from YT.      Thanks everyone posting so many picture n video of HJ at airport. I'm so satisfied watching them like I have a nice meal! Time to go sleep. :sleeping:

Oh i didnt use YT. Yap sometimes it has this country restrictiction rule:unsure: for me too.

Not to worry u can use the usual AQstream (juz google it - cant provide link here since itz against soompi rule:grimace:)

The artist lineup - there's Roy Kim too. Reminds of the OHY OST hahaaa

SJK hosting it wow! His good friend Park BoGum hosted the Japan one.

2018 MAMA in Hong Kong

When: 14 December

Host: Song Joong-Ki

Artists: JJ Lin, BewhY, BTS, Changmo, Chungha, GOT7, Heize, IZ*ONE, Mommy Son, MOMOLAND, Nafla, Oh My Girl, Palo Alto, Roy Kim, SEVENTEEN, Sunmi, Swings, The Quiett, Tiger JK and Yoon Mi Rae, Wanna One, Cosmic Girls (WJSN)

Celebrities: Janet Jackson, Angelababy, Cha Seung-Won, Han Ye-Seul, Kim Dong-Wook, Kim Sa-Rang, Lee Yo-Won, Seo Hyun-Jin

Source: https://m.eonline.com/ap/news/995188/2018-mnet-asian-music-awards-lineup-the-complete-list

I'm very happy to see more people joining us while our queen is not on ninja mode. I also encourage lurkers to join us here, the more is always merrier. We don't need to share something in order to post here. As i have said before our queen deserves much more love and support and it's really good to know more fans of hers be it new or renewed or existing. Many thanks to @kkamong and @hola2jin for joining us.

Thanks to @kkamong for your offer to translate Chinese. I'll check out the links later and i actually haven't focus on Movie and Short Movie sections on front page yet. Btw, if you can find Let's Eat with My friends episodes links on Chinese sites, please let me know. Thanks.

I'm not sure if i can stream MAMA live today as I'm working but i'll check IG and this thread for updates.

I like to see her smiles

Cto

I think the reason her HK fans calling her han segye could be because her real name is quite difficult to pronounce especially Hyun :D.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to our new chingus :D @kkamong and @hola2jin.. i used to be a lurker too:lol:...  the more the merrier ..we are all here to support her

39 minutes ago, justright said:

I think the reason her HK fans calling her han segye could be because her real name is quite difficult to pronounce especially Hyun 

That means she nail the character :D i love her airport fashion still feeling han seg ye mode in her

Lets enjoy seo hyun jin cuteness for now while waiting for her appearance on MAMA :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I did not see her in the video. Lol!

But good thing she's enjoying it. She deserves that!

If you look at the video, top left looks like HJ (semi ninja mode?), same clothes she had on for her travels. The drinks were amazingly presented, made my morning coffee so dull when I checked the video this morning :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, BlissfulMoments said:

If you look at the video, top left looks like HJ (semi ninja mode?), same clothes she had on for her travels. The drinks were amazingly presented, made my morning coffee so dull when I checked the video this morning :tounge_wink:

200w.gif

Well done @blissfulmoments. you're so fast :D.. i think thats really her based on the attire.

So from the link you provided in the comment someone mention the name of the bar: Ozone Bar in West Kowloon HongKong. Doing some google search.Ozone bar located on the 118th floor of the new ritz-carlton hong kong.

I wonder is this where MAMA will be held or the hotel shes staying in.

It is a pretty luxurious bar with very ravishing and glamorous interior design edit: the bar is at the rooftop skybar of the hotel wow:w00t:

n3gmalv.jpg

Spoiler

QUB9FNb.jpg

ww9.jpg

ww8.jpg

ww12.jpg

35 minutes ago, BlissfulMoments said:

Community portal dcinside and AI software operations exacting DC performed "getting more and more attractive Star" ... HJ at number 1:wub:

Whats this... So many ranking for so many category i kinda of dizzy here:D..but if hyun jin win no complain at all :D she deserve them all

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

So from the link you provided in the comment someone mention the name of the bar: Ozone Bar in West Kowloon HongKong. Doing some google search.Ozone bar located on the 118th floor of tje new ritz-carlton hong kong.

It is a pretty luxurious bar with very ravishing and glamorous interior design

Wooahhh!!! That’s really lavish and looks expensive! Yeah, looks like she’s staying on that hotel! It’s really posh!

Thankfully, Soop knows how to take care of her! 

1 hour ago, BlissfulMoments said:

I watched the video again! Lol! Yeah, looks like it her and she’s taking video of the drinks!

I’m looking at the drinks when I watched it the first time!:P

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Well done @blissfulmoments. you're so fast :D.. i think thats really her based on the attire.

So from the link you provided in the comment someone mention the name of the bar: Ozone Bar in West Kowloon HongKong. Doing some google search.Ozone bar located on the 118th floor of tje new ritz-carlton hong kong.

It is a pretty luxurious bar with very ravishing and glamorous interior design

Reveal hidden contents

QUB9FNb.jpg

ww13.jpg

ww9.jpg

Whats this... So many ranking for so many categorize i kinda of dizzy here:D..but if hyun jin win no complain at all :D she deserve them all

Maybe the Ritz-Carlton is where HJ is staying as MAMA 2018 is held at AsiaWorld Arena which next to the air port. 

• Like 4

Welcome @kkamong I remember finding Peak but it just had the first episode subbed I didn't even check for the 2nd one. It's been a long time since them and MBC broadcasted it again a bunch of times after that^_^

1 hour ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

So from the link you provided in the comment someone mention the name of the bar: Ozone Bar in West Kowloon HongKong. Doing some google search.Ozone bar located on the 118th floor of the new ritz-carlton hong kong.

It is a pretty luxurious bar with very ravishing and glamorous interior design edit: the bar is at the rooftop skybar of the hotel wow:w00t:

Is it close to the the airport? That would explain it :huh: I think I even heard her voice towards the end. Anyone else???

@supergal99 @kkamong and anyone else. Is vlive restricted too? I can watch on YouTube but if you have trouble, it's always a choice and would lag less than aqstream

Vlive MAMA

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, BlissfulMoments said:

Maybe the Ritz-Carlton is where HJ is staying as MAMA 2018 is held at AsiaWorld Arena which next to the air port. 

Yeah looks like thats where HJ staying in HK.Seems like her makeup artist updated in her ig getting prepared 

19 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Is vlive restricted too? I can watch on YouTube but if you have trouble, it's always a choice and would lag less than aqstream

Thanks in advance chingu

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, BlissfulMoments said:

@MizzParkSungAh OMG ... That's a lot of make up, no wonder why it's hard for us to achieve that flawless look :D

IKR! And it takes a village for a celebrity to prepare for that kind of event. And, for how many mins on stage? Oh gosh, it's really hard to be a celebrity! Lol!!!

I'm excited to see her final look!:wub:

Now I'm curious, who's paying for all of it? is it MAMA? From airfare to hotels. 

• LOL 3