Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Happy New Year to all. Wishing Han Ji Min and this family a wonderful start of 2021. May all achieve what you are wishing for. Have a wonderful day.

She is becoming more and more beautiful with ages. My wish for this year is to see our talented Ji Min in a drama with Gong Yoo. The only actor I personally love and admire from the entertainment. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

A few years ago i did manage to watch some part wolf episode.  But dont seem to find it.  Manage to find this snippet.

Credit to author

Still sourcing and will share.  The production should consider to remake this again.  

Wow seeing her in a bathing suit is a first for me:wub: I hope we can hear of her new project this year. I think Here will be postponed indefinitely.

Happy Sunday chinggus:D

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, richelle said:

Wow seeing her in a bathing suit is a first for me:wub: I hope we can hear of her new project this year. I think Here will be postponed indefinitely.

Happy Sunday chinggus:D

Yes first for me too.  Haha!  I quite like her character in Wolf.  Not a pushover and she is billionaire daughter.  Also more serious role for Eric in his earlier work.  But unfortunately they cancelled indefinitely.

2021 Ji Min first outing?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJkYX-nrya_/?igshid=1n7spr3m56odz

• Love 4

Happy New Year!

Hello @JuneRain nice seeing you here too, GY oppa is also the best actor in my life, the only one I call myself a fan of :heart:

I have been very occupied and distracted in the binjin thread haha, coming back as I came across this nice photo of Ji Min and oppa which looks to me like bts of The Age of Shadows. I don’t recall such a scene throughout the movie. Ji Min in red is always particularly pretty! Despite the love interest, they didn’t have many scenes together at all and their love story was also not developed so I also hope there is another cooperation opportunity. The compatible looks and the amazing acting by both will guarantee an excellent project! 

8-E9-E6636-F5-C9-499-B-9524-8944-D987-C8

seeing Binjin so happy also makes me feel a little bittersweet and impatient for oppa and Ji Min. These two still give the nonchalant vibe when it comes to the dating/ marriage topic. Oppa is quite literally running out of time :sweatingbullets: and Ji Min is the last one standing among both the 1982 beauties and the three Han beauties of BH Ent. (along with Han Ga In and Han Hyo Joo)

• Love 5

What a healthy way to start the new year:D Really nice that she has a friend that accompanies her for her every adventure lol. Her time will surely come and she will meet a partner who is warm, nice and kind hearted as her grandma wished:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJkfT9cJmkF/?igshid=1hbrrz7ivuq2k

Her best buddy:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJkWiYZJSQa/?igshid=1sbyps892j2uu

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1

I really wasn't expecting Han Ji Min and Jung Hae In new pics. I actually forgot about the possibility they could be presenting again. So it was a nice surprise for end of year. I love how One Spring Night cast are still very close with each other and they still hang out :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Hoping to hear next project of our Jimin. Googling status of the planned drama, “Here,” chanced on this news article posted last Dec 29, 2020.

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/12/29/han-ji-min-comfortably-chic-in-promo-pictorials-to-wrap-up-december-promotions-for-k-move-josee/#more-106611

I hope HERE pushes through with its planned filming this year! Interesting comments on the article.

• Like 6

Happy New Year! 

I miss Han Ji Min already and I hope to see Josee asap too. I like how most of the friends here have something in common. Han Ji Min and Gong Yoo were the only two actors i stand as my favorite among all the celebrities. I hope for a drama of both working together in the near future. That will be my dreams come true.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:15 PM, inBinJinitrust said:

Happy New Year!

Hello @JuneRain nice seeing you here too, GY oppa is also the best actor in my life, the only one I call myself a fan of :heart:

I have been very occupied and distracted in the binjin thread haha, coming back as I came across this nice photo of Ji Min and oppa which looks to me like bts of The Age of Shadows. I don’t recall such a scene throughout the movie. Ji Min in red is always particularly pretty! Despite the love interest, they didn’t have many scenes together at all and their love story was also not developed so I also hope there is another cooperation opportunity. The compatible looks and the amazing acting by both will guarantee an excellent project! 

8-E9-E6636-F5-C9-499-B-9524-8944-D987-C8

seeing Binjin so happy also makes me feel a little bittersweet and impatient for oppa and Ji Min. These two still give the nonchalant vibe when it comes to the dating/ marriage topic. Oppa is quite literally running out of time :sweatingbullets: and Ji Min is the last one standing among both the 1982 beauties and the three Han beauties of BH Ent. (along with Han Ga In and Han Hyo Joo)

My favorite two i personally stand and call myself a fan of them. Will be my dream come true to see them in a drama together. 

Edited by LoveofSea
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

Hoping to hear next project of our Jimin. Googling status of the planned drama, “Here,” chanced on this news article posted last Dec 29, 2020.

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/12/29/han-ji-min-comfortably-chic-in-promo-pictorials-to-wrap-up-december-promotions-for-k-move-josee/#more-106611

I hope HERE pushes through with its planned filming this year! Interesting comments on the article.

I hope it does happen. Although Shin Min Ah is also in talks with a new movie project. 

• Like 4

I found this on instagram, an arabian couple review one spring night. How the drama relatable to their lives, especially the two main characters. It was enjoyable to hear them and got to learn their point of view (their culture) regarding the story of this slice of life drama. They also highly praised han ji min's acting (you can hear it/ jump over to the last 5 minute when they're praising the whole production).

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJpW48dhMh5/?igshid=1y1wwl3hznsxl

Also i wonder how's Han ji min's opinion about the late baby Jung In Case. Cos' when i read the news it was really broke my heart to pieces, how in the world people dare to hurt such a young and innocent baby. Yes i know this kind of case happens almost everyday in anywhere int the world. But still everytime a news of a baby or kid being abused came out, i always feel sorry that she/he couldn't get any help from their surrrounding.

I'm sorry cos this case remind me of tragic death of Gabriel Fernandez also the movie han ji min was in Miss Baek. Cos it took a whole village to raise a kid. Hope there are less irresponsible or abusive parents or more caring/daring public officials/people exists in this world. Let's hope for the better.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, unknown12 said:

I found this on instagram, an arabian couple review one spring night. How the drama relatable to their lives, especially the two main characters. It was enjoyable to hear them and got to learn their point of view (their culture) regarding the story of this slice of life drama. They also highly praised han ji min's acting (you can hear it/ jump over to the last 5 minute when they're praising the whole production).

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJpW48dhMh5/?igshid=1y1wwl3hznsxl

Also i wonder how's Han ji min's opinion about the late baby Jung In Case. Cos' when i read the news it was really broke my heart to pieces, how in the world people dare to hurt such a young and innocent baby. Yes i know this kind of case happens almost everyday in anywhere int the world. But still everytime a news of a baby or kid being abused came out, i always feel sorry that she/he couldn't get any help from their surrrounding.

I'm sorry cos this case remind me of tragic death of Gabriel Fernandez also the movie han ji min was in Miss Baek. Cos it took a whole village to raise a kid. Hope there are less irresponsible or abusive parents or more caring/daring public officials/people exists in this world. Let's hope for the better.

Jimin has posted about the tragic death of bay Jung-in in her IG.

Thanks for sharing the IG post on the review of OSN,

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hjm_osn said:

Jimin has posted about the tragic death of bay Jung-in in her IG.

Thanks for sharing the IG post on the review of OSN,

Thanks for the update. Yeah i've been wondering how's her reaction to the news, though the tragedy took in the late 2020

• Like 4